5 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Thank you :) it still needs some polishing and I need someone that take care of the dialogues xD they are not very inspired as I focused more on the gameplay and mechanic than the "artistic" part, I know someone already tried personal modifications to add variations to the dialogues based on sex and other conditions. I just regret that Fallout 4 dialogue system is different than Skyrim, In MCG for Skyrim I had the opportunity to use voiced casual vanilla responses in the dialogues and it just feels more immersive, mute dialogues in fallout 4 are a pain ?

About the version of the mod, I am using Nexus Mod Manager (A bit Outdated I know) but in the mod sections the most left column lists the version of the mods and I can see the current MCG version in that column, as a proof of this in the "fomod" folder of the MCG mod there is an "info" that can be opened with a text editor with the current MCG version. Your mod manager should have a way to display that info as well, I think.

While I have your attention..I consider myself a smart guy, but I am totally dumb about setting up parts of your mod, even after reading and printing out all the instructions. As to the Flirt and Solicit settings. I want the npcs to approach me for everything built into the game (they initiate contact ,mostly) but I have no idea whether to set Flirt to 100  and Solicit to 0 to get there........Could use some help and thanks for a complete ,well thought out mod..

57 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

While I have your attention..I consider myself a smart guy, but I am totally dumb about setting up parts of your mod, even after reading and printing out all the instructions. As to the Flirt and Solicit settings. I want the npcs to approach me for everything built into the game (they initiate contact ,mostly) but I have no idea whether to set Flirt to 100  and Solicit to 0 to get there........Could use some help and thanks for a complete ,well thought out mod..

Lol don't feel dumb, i know where the problem is: unfortunately I am not very fluent in english so a lot is "lost in traslation" for sure xD

I will try to explain how the initiative system works in its inner mechanics, I hope to be clear, otherwise i will try again lol

Introduction xD

The player has a cloak effect on it when the system is enabled, if you ever played skyrim you know that there are spells that can be used that have an area of effect around the player, like the fire cloak which set enemies aflame in a certain radius. The Initiative Cloak is like that but invisible and when hit an npc if some conditions are met it execute some calculations of them to see if they are valid to be used a scenario.

The general cooldown ( default 1 hour minimum) says that it must pass at least 1 hour before any initiative scenario can happen again after the last one

The calculations made on the npcs  are done in a certain sequence, this means that the first valid scenario of the sequence will take place.

The sequence is:  Valid for lover scenario? ---- if no then ---> Valid for Harassment scenario? ---if nothen---> What I try to calculate now? prostitution or flirting scenario? ----> If the random chance goes for the prostitution scenarios it will see if the player has sufficient passive prostitution power to solicit that npc or if that npc will ask for caps (to which you can answer giving the caps but asking sex in return), if ,instead, the system goes for flirting scenarios it will check if the player has sufficient passive flirting power to seduce the npc to propose a quickie or sufficient passive dating power to seduce the npc to ask the player a date.

Note on those passive powers:

In the MCG mod guide in the first chapter, introduction paragraph (OMG what is this a mod or boring fucking book? I know...I apologize)  the flirting, dating and prostitution powers are explained in detail, and they are used to calculate the success chance of the player propositions to npcs, in the initiative system those powers are used in the same way but since the system is the exact inverse (the npc are proposing the player), the values of those powers are divided by some "divisors" that you can set in MCM, i,e. the flirting power is divided by 8 this means that if you have a flirting power of 56.0 when you actively propose an npc you have 56/8 = 7.0 passive flirting power, that means that each npc hit by that initiative spell behave like you proposed them a flirt with 7.0/100.0 success chance, when this calculation succeed the npc will come to you to ask for a flirt.

Now... to really answer you question...

When the initiative system doesn't pass the lover scenario checks and the harassment scenario checks, it must decide to try a flirting/dating scenario or to try a prostitution/caps asking scenario. This is done by randomly choosing a number between 0 and 100. the setting Flirt vs Soliciting make you set what numbers are valid for the flirting/dating and what are valid for the prostitution/caps asking scenario. By default this is 50, which means that if the random number will be between 0 and 50 then the system will go for the flirting dating scenario if, instead, the random number will be higher than 50 then the system will go for the prostitution/ caps asking scenario, the consequence of this is that if you put that setting to 100, it will mean that the system will always go for the flirting/dating scenarios and the soliting scenarios will never be chosen, on the contrary setting it to 40 will mean that there will be a 40% chance that the flirting scenarios will be chosen and a 100% - 40% = 60% chance that the soliciting scenario will be chosen.

But it doesn't end at this....

because once a scenario between flirting and soliciting has been chosen, it will still be confronted with the player success chances given by the player's passive flirting power, passive dating power and passive prostitution power, if the corresponding power for the scenario are low, the probability of success will be low, and indeed they are normally low but you must keep in mind that all these calculations that we talked about are done on each npc around the player, so it's very probable that in crowded places at least someone will approach you even with so low chances.

When you start your game, if you keep the MCG initiative system setting to default, this means those "X vs Y" settings, all the scenario have an equal probability of 25% of being chosen, but once chosen the system must check the player passive powers as i said, so at game start for an average player stats (charisma 4-5) the most common scenarios will be non unique npcs asking for caps and both unique and non unique npcs asking for a date. As your prostitution power increase with taking some specific perks, and as you flirting power increase with the progression of the game, completing questlines, increasing charisma etc then the probability of npcs asking for a quikie (a quick flirt) and asking to pay to have sex with you (prostitution) will increase.

TL:DR :

If you want all the scenarios to have an equal probability to happen and you want them to happen as often as possible set all the "X vs Y" to 50, set the divisor of each power to 0.1 (it's the minimum if i remember correctly), set the general cooldown to 1 (minimum) and the other cooldown for flirting and solicitng scenario to 2.

But keep in mind that if your official lover (husband/spouse) is nearby the lover scenario will take precedence so you should set the cooldown for it to something like 4 -6 hours or higher depending on your tastes. Also remember that if one of the conditions that you enable in MCM about the Harassment scenario will be true that scenario will take precedence, if the lover scenario will not take place.  With this settings every 1 or 2 in game hours  somebody should approach you, you can increase this time by either increasing the general cooldown or increasing each scenario cooldown to your liking.

I can assure that the system is much simpler than what i explained, it's just that I am so bad at explaining it xD

I am not even sure i answered your question lol, in that case ask more specifically please

These are some of the fixes of the new version that will be uploaded tomorrow or Friday, depending on my available time due to day duties, I am posting it just in case you have experienced bad situation because of these:

-Fixed stuck in black screen after fading out as consequence of post harassment scenario rape respawn. (It was because there was a popup message and the user could forget to press "ok", now there is a delay between the popup and the fading).

-Better recognition of player naked state (before it had problem with some type of clothes like the Hazmat suit which is marked as player naked in the current MCG version), now to be recognized as naked you need to have the human skin body exposed, this means any clothes or armor that doesn't cover your slot 33 (Body) and must not wear any armor in any body part that has the ObjectTypeArmor Keyword (that keyword is essentially on all Armors pieces, but not simple clothes like  hats etc...);

-Added some keywords conditions for the Main MCG Hotkey to better exclude children, still mods that remove the ActorTypeChild from children will override this new check. (This was because the simple IsChild conditional function was not enough for the hotkey, strangely for the other systems like npc-npc sex and npc initiative i had already implemented this, it seems i just forgot it for the Main Hotkey)

-Added traces for papyrus logs to remind who read them to ignore the MCG errors about some arrays out of range or some functions called on none or with none parameters, they are intended use; DISABLE PAPYRUS LOGS WHEN USING MCG.

-Fixed: paused for 30 seconds the initiative system after some  events like just after a sex involving the player, this to avoid some unwanted situations, and when the rapist is letting you leave in the MCG Respawn System. 

See you, good night!

11 minutes ago, Zillier said:

Is there a more in-depth installation guide to this. I don't know if I am meant to hide certain ESP's or not and what load order they go in sorry if this has been asked before

Hi, load order doesn't matter as long that you don't have mods that change the vanilla perk robotic expert and the syringer, in that case you can put MCG before those mods in the load order (upper);

About hiding some .esp i am not sure what do you mean, this mod has only one .esp that is MagnoCumGaudio.esp

23 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Lol don't feel dumb, i know where the problem is: unfortunately I am not very fluent in english so a lot is "lost in traslation" for sure xD

I will try to explain how the initiative system works in its inner mechanics, I hope to be clear, otherwise i will try again lol

Introduction xD

Now... to really answer you question...

When the initiative system doesn't pass the lover scenario checks and the harassment scenario checks, it must decide to try a flirting/dating scenario or to try a prostitution/caps asking scenario. This is done by randomly choosing a number between 0 and 100. the setting Flirt vs Soliciting make you set what numbers are valid for the flirting/dating and what are valid for the prostitution/caps asking scenario. By default this is 50, which means that if the random number will be between 0 and 50 then the system will go for the flirting dating scenario if, instead, the random number will be higher than 50 then the system will go for the prostitution/ caps asking scenario, the consequence of this is that if you put that setting to 100, it will mean that the system will always go for the flirting/dating scenarios and the soliting scenarios will never be chosen, on the contrary setting it to 40 will mean that there will be a 40% chance that the flirting scenarios will be chosen and a 100% - 40% = 60% chance that the soliciting scenario will be chosen.

But it doesn't end at this....

because once a scenario between flirting and soliciting has been chosen, it will still be confronted with the player success chances given by the player's passive flirting power, passive dating power and passive prostitution power, if the corresponding power for the scenario are low, the probability of success will be low, and indeed they are normally low but you must keep in mind that all these calculations that we talked about are done on each npc around the player, so it's very probable that in crowded places at least someone will approach you even with so low chances.

When you start your game, if you keep the MCG initiative system setting to default, this means those "X vs Y" settings, all the scenario have an equal probability of 25% of being chosen, but once chosen the system must check the player passive powers as i said, so at game start for an average player stats (charisma 4-5) the most common scenarios will be non unique npcs asking for caps and both unique and non unique npcs asking for a date. As your prostitution power increase with taking some specific perks, and as you flirting power increase with the progression of the game, completing questlines, increasing charisma etc then the probability of npcs asking for a quikie (a quick flirt) and asking to pay to have sex with you (prostitution) will increase.

TL:DR :

If you want all the scenarios to have an equal probability to happen and you want them to happen as often as possible set all the "X vs Y" to 50, set the divisor of each power to 0.1 (it's the minimum if i remember correctly), set the general cooldown to 1 (minimum) and the other cooldown for flirting and solicitng scenario to 2.

But keep in mind that if your official lover (husband/spouse) is nearby the lover scenario will take precedence so you should set the cooldown for it to something like 4 -6 hours or higher depending on your tastes. Also remember that if one of the conditions that you enable in MCM about the Harassment scenario will be true that scenario will take precedence, if the lover scenario will not take place.  With this settings every 1 or 2 in game hours  somebody should approach you, you can increase this time by either increasing the general cooldown or increasing each scenario cooldown to your liking.

I can assure that the system is much simpler than what i explained, it's just that I am so bad at explaining it xD

I am not even sure i answered your question lol, in that case ask more specifically please

Gonna try this again..

Want npc to approach me for sex because of attraction(flirt power)?

Do not want npc to always ask me for date!

Flirt setting should be what? At 50/50 now...

Want npc to approach me and solicit sex(solicit power)?

Do not want character to initiate proposition for sex!

Solicit setting should be what? At 50/50 now..

Thanks for your patience with me........Tired of restarting game to test my settings..

5 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

About hiding some .esp i am not sure what do you mean, this mod has only one .esp that is MagnoCumGaudio.esp

Thanks and sorry for late reply

I meant do I need to turn off any esp's. Example SavageCabbage_Animations.esp and FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp do they need to be on or off?

been a bit since I installed mods that have a lot of requirements

41 minutes ago, Zillier said:

Thanks and sorry for late reply

I meant do I need to turn off any esp's. Example SavageCabbage_Animations.esp and FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp do they need to be on or off?

been a bit since I installed mods that have a lot of requirements

You need to keep all the animation .esp enabled, i know why you have this concern, if i remember correctly in Four play or early alpha AAF you had to disable leito and crazy esp , but it is no more the case. 

5 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Gonna try this again..

Want npc to approach me for sex because of attraction(flirt power)?

Do not want npc to always ask me for date!

Answer: then set flirting power divisor to 0.1 and set date power divisor to something like 7-8

Want npc to approach me and solicit sex(solicit power)?

Do not want character to initiate solicit sex!

Answer if you still want non unique npcs ask for caps, set flirt vs asking scenario to 50 or higher if you want more flirting but less than 100, and player vs npc soliciting to 0.

Answer if you don't want any asking scenario at all so also no npcs asking for caps: set flirt vs asking scenario to 100 and you can disable npc soliting.

5 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Thanks for your patience with me........Tired of restarting game to test my settings..

Dude ?! Why are you restarting the game to try the settings? You can change the settings in MCM during your current  game  and they will take effect the next time they are used! 

11 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

Dude ?! Why are you restarting the game to try the settings? You can change the settings in MCM during your current  game  and they will take effect the next time they are used! 

Often I cannot tell if the settings even take, because of the randomness of how the mod works. I just want to know what settings get me what I want in game..?

37 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

You need to keep all the animation .esp enabled, i know why you have this concern, if i remember correctly in Four play or early alpha AAF you had to disable leito and crazy esp , but it is no more the case. 

Thanks and that was my main concern

11 hours ago, Zillier said:

when player combat defeat starts all combat stops and everyone is celebrating is that normal? even if you have 2 factions fighting if I fall everyone starts their victory dance

Yes, almost. When the player is defeated all hostile actors celebrate, while vanilla companions and MCG companions following the player surrender (with hands up if they are human-like, or standing still if they are other type of creature). While neutral actors will clap their hands to the winner of the fight and because the winner interrupt the fight for the rape and everyone is happy, except the player and his/her companions. This is a very player centric mod that focus on having a solid gameplay and balance rather than realism, if the combat wpuld have continued while the player was surrendering it would have been a mess both from a script and a system resource point of view, better this way trust me...i remember the Skyrim SexLab Defeat mod which is an awesome mod but for fuck sake the player can never be reliably raped because the sex scene is always interrupted if combat happens on the background! I think with AAF would be the same thing, with combat happening in the background while the player is raped by an hostile the animation handling would be unreliable imho.

4 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Yes, almost. When the player is defeated all hostile actors celebrate, while vanilla companions and MCG companions following the player surrender (with hands up if they are human-like, or standing still if they are other type of creature). While neutral actors will clap their hands to the winner of the fight and because the winner interrupt the fight for the rape and everyone is happy, except the player and his/her companions. This is a very player centric mod that focus on having a solid gameplay and balance rather than realism, if the combat wpuld have continued while the player was surrendering it would have been a mess both from a script and a system resource point of view, better this way trust me...i remember the Skyrim SexLab Defeat mod which is an awesome mod but for fuck sake the player can never be reliably raped because the sex scene is always interrupted if combat happens on the background! I think with AAF would be the same thing, with combat happening in the background while the player is raped by an hostile the animation handling would be unreliable imho.

Ok got it just looked funny lol

1 hour ago, Zillier said:

Ok got it just looked funny lol

Yeah xD in case there is RSE CSA that you can play with MCG, disabling MCG respawn system, in case you want something more on the serious or grim side (as a rape representation should be lol) i know that anghelos will soon imtegrate the csa abductions into post rape scenarios

I've installed this mod, and all requirements. I can click start in game and the mod seems to initilize but doesn't seem to do much else. Also as soon as I install the mod I get the following message each time I either load a game or start a new game '$no_f4se.'

I have the latest version of F4SE installed, and can launch the game though it.

52 minutes ago, Yengoshi said:

I've installed this mod, and all requirements. I can click start in game and the mod seems to initilize but doesn't seem to do much else. Also as soon as I install the mod I get the following message each time I either load a game or start a new game '$no_f4se.'

I have the latest version of F4SE installed, and can launch the game though it.

Install F4SE manually. Make sure the scripts go in the right place.

1 minute ago, fred200 said:

Install F4SE manually. Make sure the scripts go in the right place.

I have done. Thats the first thing I checked, I even re-downloaded it and installed it.

I downloaded it, extracted it then copied everything into my Fallout 4 folder.

Scripts are in Fallout 4\Data\Scripts

src is in the main folder (with the Fallout4.exe, along with everything else for F4SE.)

8 hours ago, Yengoshi said:

I have done. Thats the first thing I checked, I even re-downloaded it and installed it.

src is in the main folder (with the Fallout4.exe, along with everything else for F4SE.)

Having the same issue.

24 minutes ago, Zlecktov said:

Having the same issue.

8 hours ago, Yengoshi said:

F4SE not working have nothing to do with this mod, but without a properly functioning F4SE this mod cannot work, so you either have installed F4SE in a wrong way or Fallout 4 just updated (i don't know i have auto updates disabled since a long long time because of this issues) and when Fallout 4 updates it break F4SE and basically all mods. I suggest to verify this before trying to reinstall F4SE again.

I was trying to think of a way to feel more play/impact in player-triggered prostitution without using up vital perk slots and reason to balance caps vs. MCG wear (which a prostitute should care about) without using things like broken limbs and combat debuffs. What about something along these lines?

c = natural charisma

b = charisma buff (characters current charisma - natural charisma), so with aftershave or perfume giving +5 and a suit giving +2 charisma b = 7

w = wear amount (0-100)

x = percent chance of success in prostitute dialog

x = c1.5 + (max(0, b) * 15) - w1.15

So with natural charisma of 6 and that perfume and dress (+7) and 20% wear, the character has a 88% chance. With 30% wear that drops success to 70%. 50% wear drops it to 30%. Perhaps mix in the racial preference system to reflect difficulty in concealing desire and disgust by multiplying b by 1 or 2 more or less if the target is or is not the character's preferred race. So the above for a disliked racial target drops by 14%, because 74 = 61.5 + (max(0, 7 * (15 - 2)) - (201.15) Constants are just examples, I'm sure better ones would occur to anyone more familiar with MCG balance.

Success might also randomly give 0 to a small number of relationship points, to reflect the real dynamic of regular clients becoming attached to prostitutes.

On the NPC-triggered prostitution, I think there's an empty dialogue slot. What about an option to give the approaching NPC a free one (in exchange for a few more relationship points)?

2 hours ago, mnbv99 said:

On the NPC-triggered prostitution, I think there's an empty dialogue slot. What about an option to give the approaching NPC a free one (in exchange for a few more relationship points)?

Very nice suggestions! I support this!

About the empty slot in npc approach prostitute scenario that is empty if you don't have any vanilla or human MCG active followers with you, if you have one that slot became the option to have a threesome including your companion fpr a +100 caps bonus

4 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

the empty slot in npc approach prostitute scenario that is empty if you don't have any vanilla or human MCG active followers with you

Ah hah. And, damn. FO4 and it's Nintendo dialog system. :)

I also had a less formed idea for racial preferences and orgasms. Right now the math limits player choice after they've done something many times. I can't think of a good way to push variation without also being annoying. But, what if the math wasn't a count of encounters but of total lust removal. That is, if a character had sex ten times with race A having a lust of 1 removed each time, then sex once with race B with a lust of 10 removed, then the preference would be exactly even (as if the player had one encounter with each race under the current system). That might push a little bit of player choice or role playing without being a pain for the player wanting to do the same thing, which the current math supports well. Like I said, not well formed. Maybe inspiration though?