What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Been searching for the Sovngarde Steel Armor. After using this armor for so long in Oldrim, I just cannot play SE without it. Googling yielded no results and neither has Nexus anything on any ports. Anyone knows of a good port?

EDIT: nvm, I found it.

Yeah, yeah, I know, "Why don't people post their fix/discoveries instead of just saying they fixed/found sth?!"

Here's the thread where I found the armor among a bunch of other "unreleased" ones for SSE-

8 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Any good beautiful vampire lord replacer mod out there? The only one I found is this mod. I use it in Olrim before and its pretty buggy.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2659

I personally use Humanoid Vampire Lords and I really love it. It basically makes it so that you can use your humanoid form in any outfit of your choice which you save by pressing a key, "V" by default. It can use any armor or clothing you want, from any mod, meaning even things like Dragon Wing Rings, Animated Feathered WingsEquippable Horns, GRIM Vampirella, Vampire Dark Knight, as well as any physics enabled wigs will be compatible. It also will keep your body physics as well.

If that's not your cup of tea, some other options:

Supreme Vampire Lords - Fixes and minor enhancements to the vanilla models.

Shinigami & Brides - Not my favorite but sort of humorous. 

Bat Vampire Lordtenor.gif.366911998b1e6a1f81689e1479e9f254.gif

... also this.

On 1/20/2020 at 9:32 AM, Acro748 said:

Well, it may be an unfamiliar concept here.

That's not the mod.

This is a mod pack that combines many mods.

Strictly speaking, it's about putting the mods together and making them look like a complete game.

The quality is very high because it is not just a combination of mods.

However, since it is close to a finished game, so it can be very difficult to remove or add mods to it without many knowledge.

Yeah, just install only Skyrim and it then you can play a stable game many of mod.

But it there are many translations to Korean, So if you're not from korean, it may be hard to play.

however, it can be nice to get some mod of it.

Like the follower mod created by the Korean folk.

Its name is TPC Overhaul.

that mod have a lot of master mods, but you like Anime, so it's worth making modify.

https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/lists/?id=tullius

If you want to ask the folk involved, you can ask them here.

There are a lot of folk who play it.

Hey thanks for replying! Yea after I downloaded it and it was 80GB I realized it was a mod pack and not just a mod lol. Also everything in the download was in Korean. The concept of it is really cool but at the moment I'm not really interested in starting a new game. I'll just keep tabs on it for the time being and see what the authors wind up doing with it. Gotta say that I am really impressed by the amount of work that went into it.

10 hours ago, hexiest said:

I personally use Humanoid Vampire Lords and I really love it. It basically makes it so that you can use your humanoid form in any outfit of your choice which you save by pressing a key, "V" by default. It can use any armor or clothing you want, from any mod, meaning even things like Dragon Wing Rings, Animated Feathered WingsEquippable Horns, GRIM Vampirella, Vampire Dark Knight, as well as any physics enabled wigs will be compatible. It also will keep your body physics as well.

If that's not your cup of tea, some other options:

Supreme Vampire Lords - Fixes and minor enhancements to the vanilla models.

Shinigami & Brides - Not my favorite but sort of humorous. 

Bat Vampire Lordtenor.gif.366911998b1e6a1f81689e1479e9f254.gif

... also this.

Thank you. Do you know any mod that disable vampire eyes and sunken cheek so you will look the same as before became vampire?

I don't really want to became a vampire but I have a bug cause the game drop to 1 fps after Harkon banish me from the castle so I have to became a vampire to complete dawnguard? Does my character face revert to normal after cure vampirism?

43 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

Thank you. Do you know any mod that disable vampire eyes and sunken cheek so you will look the same as before became vampire?

I don't really want to became a vampire but I have a bug cause the game drop to 1 fps after Harkon banish me from the castle so I have to became a vampire to complete dawnguard? Does my character face revert to normal after cure vampirism?

Yes, your face should revert to normal after curing your vampirism, but there is a mod that will revert the appearance changes of the vampire. I use it as well.

Vampire Facial Reclamation

On 11/26/2017 at 2:48 PM, redlantern said:

wondering if there is an SSE version of this robe mod by GomaPeroPero
http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/138404787475/peropero-magerobes-replacer-for-7b

ive downloaded it and installed it but when i check in the Bodyslide program i see the regular robes.
im not sure if its just not going to work how i did it or if i did something wrong.

at the very least im looking for an open robe mod like the necromancer shown in one of the pictures.
also in one of the pictures if you look long enough show what looks like a physics enabled robe, is that just a pose?

On 12/19/2017 at 9:25 AM, Rasafim said:

Hello everyone !!!

I was thinking if someone can make an SSE CBBE bodyslide conversion of this

http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/138404787475/peropero-magerobes-replacer-for-7b

I've been trying to get them for myself but somehow I end up badly in Outfit Studio towards the end :frown:

They're based on old 7B Body

Has anyone found/done a conversion of Goma's PeroPero Mage Robes Replacer for CBBE SE?

On 1/21/2020 at 6:59 PM, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

FG had a couple of interesting ideas as I've read it uses existing furniture in the animations.

Nah, that's just a rumor. It's simply not possible to temper Adrianne Avenicci to Legendary with Flower Girls.

TemperingAdrianne.jpg

Almost without exception, all or most of the variety that sets SL apart is of the BDSM/Rape/Bestiality/Rough/Slavery/Non-Consensual variety. FG is mostly for a different audience than SL is. All of the FG animations are consensual and affectionate, whereas SL is mostly about sex as a power trip to one degree or another. Also, the FG animations are overall better quality and much better aligned than most of the SL animations I have tried, which are admittedly only the consensual ones.... which means that I have zero experience with the vast majority of SL animations.

Both mods feature strap-ons for FF scenes, but SL for some reason treats strapon-wielding females as males, resulting in some amusing-at-first but always immersion-breaking scenes depicting one of the female actors giving hand-jobs and blow-jobs to the inanimate wooden object worn by the other female actor as though it were an actual penis. LOL. Too droll. :cry: Thankfully, the End Scene control works well. Hopefully the next overhaul of SL will address this long-standing issue and limit strap-on scenes to penetrative (vaginal and anal) animations, or at least provide a user-accessible toggle to do so.

FG lacks the scene controls, particularly the actor-alignment adjustments, that SL has. So when an FG scene is not properly aligned, we have no way to fix it like we do in SL. FG has a couple of bugs that cause misalignments- the high-heels offset is not removed before aligning/scaling the actors, and you can't turn off scaling. Well, you can turn it off, but FG scales the actors anyway. Unlike SexcLab, Flower Girls has no way to control stripping by slot or by specific items. It does have a Keyword option that can be added to items you don't want stripped for sex, e.g. wigs and jewelry, but it stopped working with the last release of Flower Girls. Sadly, the FG author has been absent for several months now, so FG is not under active development as far as we can tell, while SL is reportedly being worked on as we speak.

I personally use and enjoy them both without any conflicts as long as I am careful not to invoke dialogs from both mods at the same time.

53 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Nah, that's just a rumor. It's simply not possible to temper Adrianne Avenicci to Legendary with Flower Girls.

Ohh. Maybe you need a bigger hmm hammer to hit the spot and temper her properly.

If SL had that integration with vanilla feature a lot of the existing animations would be easier to perform in a more fluid way. 

This is addressed to everyone in the community, but obviously, it is addressed towards @TanookiTamaTachi in particular.

I was just wondering whether you (@TanookiTamaTachi) would be willing to port over Arosued Nips to Skyrim Special Edition, and perhaps even make it compatible with the CBBE 3BBB Advanced body-mod? And if not you, then perhaps allow anyone who would be willing to do it to do so? It sounds like a fairly easy thing to do considering that Arosued Nips, at least on the surface level, does not seem to do much more than adjust the nipple-length slider in RaceMenu according to a corresponding value with the SexLab Arousal function.

Heyho,

I don't know if such mod exists: I search for some kind of a "kinky Saw game" mod. So a person (probably the female Dovakhiin) is locked in some area and has to solve tasks or riddles to get free again.

"Kinky Saw" I called it, because those tasks should be humiliating, exposing , arousing, ... Predicament bondage (as in the picture) in a whole area. One idea: you're in a room with a whole bunch of containers and a table with slave boots and an inescapable armbinder: either you put on the stuff or you search for the door key (which might or might not exist). Next section could be very dark, with a torch provided at the wall. This torch of course only is usable with free hands ...

I know there was a Oldrim mod, that placed a brothel nearby Skyrim which provided a similar setup, though that mod always was buggy for me and seems to have vanished :/ 

Spoiler

bondage.thumb.jpg.8f80495cb3bc4e41fccf6bbe7083f6f7.jpg

10 hours ago, Mister X said:

Heyho,

I don't know if such mod exists: I search for some kind of a "kinky Saw game" mod. So a person (probably the female Dovakhiin) is locked in some area and has to solve tasks or riddles to get free again.

"Kinky Saw" I called it, because those tasks should be humiliating, exposing , arousing, ... Predicament bondage (as in the picture) in a whole area. One idea: you're in a room with a whole bunch of containers and a table with slave boots and an inescapable armbinder: either you put on the stuff or you search for the door key (which might or might not exist). Next section could be very dark, with a torch provided at the wall. This torch of course only is usable with free hands ...

I know there was a Oldrim mod, that placed a brothel nearby Skyrim which provided a similar setup, though that mod always was buggy for me and seems to have vanished :/ 

Reveal hidden contents

bondage.thumb.jpg.8f80495cb3bc4e41fccf6bbe7083f6f7.jpg

I'm not sure if there is anything that is exactly what you're looking for, but these may help...

Closest to what you're describing;

Deviously Cursed Loot SE Beta 2 creates trapped chests & containers that will auto-lock magical bondage gear onto your character, and it's a sort of mini game to try and get out of it (asking people for keys, to let you out, or attempting to pick your own locks at the risk of breaking them). You can find bondage gear in the world naturally as well. There are also some quests in the mod, with the option to become a submissive to a male or female follower that are added in. Devious Devices - Equip SE makes it so followers can put gear on you and vice versa & Devious Adventures Alpha SE adds in small quests that also put you into bondage gear, so they are good supplements. Really, all of the Devious mods are great for this. SexLab Kidnapped Redux SE makes it so that your character can be ambushed and kidnapped by a number of different factions & creatures. Escape from your captors and take revenge on them! Also go after kidnappers of random NPCs, save them, and become their hero so they will sleep with you (with Eager NPCs that is). Combines well with SexLab Defeat for when you get downed in combat & Simple Slavery Plus to be sold into slavery. Troubles of Heroine is pretty sweet. Whiterun ISP, Skyrim SE Mod Whiterun, or Slaverun Reloaded are great for BDSM enthusiasts who really like Whiterun. The Book of Sex adds various sex-related quests. SD+ is great but takes some work to setup. Submissive Lola is a good one but I think it might be broken now... not sure though.

For immersion purposes;
Dripping & Blushing when aroused, Aroused IdlesWetfunction Redux, because yes. Fall of the Dragonborn adds in a few systems; humiliation, exhibitionism, & armor skimpiness. Spank That Ass SE adds in a masochism system and the ability to to be spanked by & spank people. It's very entertaining. And useful! Whenever I play a BDSM playthrough, I use the spank often to make followers move out of doorways. Interactive BDSM, self explanatory. Slave Girls adds a bunch of, well, slave girls, and makes the world feel more like a strange slave trading BDSM wonderland. Prison Overhaul Patched makes it so that going to jail is a very (un)desirable thing; pair with Sexist/Derogatory GuardsSexLab SurvivalSexLab Adventures, & M.C.G to make nudity and sex in public criminal acts, make rape a real threat, and make it harder to do a lot of things without committing those acts and gaining a bounty. M.C.G. also introduces a force-greet system for NPCs to engage you for various reasons, as well as dialogue romance & rejection. Murder, Theft, & Seduction makes being part of the thieve's guild and dark brotherhood much sexier and more immersively horrible. There's also Skooma Whore, for all your drug-addled hooker needs and SexLab STDs, self explanatory.

If you wanna get nasty with the creatures;

Start with HCoSMNC & Hentai, Skyrim Immersive Creatures with BD Immersive Creatures, & ABC by BakaFactoryBestial Essence for fun bestiality quests. SexLab Parasites, EstrusEstrus Chaurus/Spider/Dwemer, Egg Factory and The Mysterious Breeding Rooms for subjecting your character to some disgusting parasites, breeding & egg laying. I also really like Untamed (great for nude play based on bestiality but packs are not fully functional in SE) & Soul Gem Oven ("free" soul gems, yay!) as a way to make getting banged by all these creatures worthwhile.

If you just want the game to have a little bit more of the darkness and edge of a horror/psycho-thriller movie;

Skyrim Unhinged SE adds random horribleness for you to witness. Namira's Goat, Namira's Skyrim Decorations for cannibalism stuff. From the Deeps for your more Lovecraftian types.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, I hope some of this helps!

P.S. Sorry for the wall of text, I got a bit carried away.