What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

7 minutes ago, hexiest said:

Hair is [DINT999] Hairpack, Wig 24. The SSE physics version you have to join his discord for: https://discordapp.com/invite/jt5WKZU

Still working on finding the armor for you, it looks like possibly one of GomaPeroPero's Armor Packs. I know there is at least one that is similar to this in this one. Will edit if I find this exact one.

Would you by chance be able to tell or know the skin texture as well?

On 1/13/2020 at 9:53 AM, adelphee said:

Kind of hard to see the hair enough to be accurate, are there more screens from this photoset? 

If not, that's okay. It looks like it's probably from either [DINT999] Hairpack, Likely [Pack02] - 07 wig (see my previous post for that), or possibly Yundao, or the newly converted KS Hairdos HDT-SMP

16 minutes ago, eyeamkhaos said:

Anyone know of a great redguard skin texture & bodyslide that allows you to adjust the vagina attributes (to make different vagina types : Puffy, purse, etc.)?

9 minutes ago, eyeamkhaos said:

Would you by chance be able to tell or know the skin texture as well?

For bodyslide, try CBBE 3BBB Advanced - It has the best physics & collision, and is the most versatile in my personal opinion. The vaginal texture is separate from the skin texture you use and has options upon install for the tone you want (pale pink, normal pink, or a deeper red). There are also sliders in bodyslide to customize the vagina. Otherwise, LabiaVariants 3BBB Bodyslide [SMP] has even more vaginal customization sliders, has the option for animated opening/closing based on arousal with a separate mod, and uses your skin texture & tone of choice to color the labia. 

For skin textures, I use Demoniac as it has the option for 8k, is very detailed, and has lots of options to tailor to your tastes in the installer. I also find that with this texture, if you have pale skin the nipples/vagina are more pink, and when you are darker toned the nipples/vagina get suitably darker and have more brown undertones, which makes for a really nice overall look for every female in the game. This also appears to be the skin used in the screenshot you shared, but I believe they are using the normal non-glossy version which has a more satin feel to it rather than oily.

Aside from Demoniac, there is The Pure which is also great for alot of the same reasons, I just personally prefer Demoniac. Leyenda if you want more control regarding very specific details like the nipple color, muscle tone, and pubic hair style, which is great but then every female shares those attributes unless you use something like Unique Character to specifically only use the texture on the PC. And finally, Bijin Skin, which is beautiful, well rounded, and well loved... only reason I don't use it is because it only goes to 4k. 

On top of all this, I would always recommend WetFunction Redux to pair with your skin texture of choice for dynamic glossiness after swimming or rain as well as for screenshots. 

Hopefully this helps you. :)

46 minutes ago, hexiest said:

For bodyslide, try CBBE 3BBB Advanced - It has the best physics & collision, and is the most versatile in my personal opinion. The vaginal texture is separate from the skin texture you use and has options upon install for the tone you want (pale pink, normal pink, or a deeper red). There are also sliders in bodyslide to customize the vagina. Otherwise, LabiaVariants 3BBB Bodyslide [SMP] has even more vaginal customization sliders, has the option for animated opening/closing based on arousal with a separate mod, and uses your skin texture & tone of choice to color the labia. 

For skin textures, I use Demoniac as it has the option for 8k, is very detailed, and has lots of options to tailor to your tastes in the installer. I also find that with this texture, if you have pale skin the nipples/vagina are more pink, and when you are darker toned the nipples/vagina get suitably darker and have more brown undertones, which makes for a really nice overall look for every female in the game. This also appears to be the skin used in the screenshot you shared, but I believe they are using the normal non-glossy version which has a more satin feel to it rather than oily.

Aside from Demoniac, there is The Pure which is also great for alot of the same reasons, I just personally prefer Demoniac. Leyenda if you want more control regarding very specific details like the nipple color, muscle tone, and pubic hair style, which is great but then every female shares those attributes unless you use something like Unique Character to specifically only use the texture on the PC. And finally, Bijin Skin, which is beautiful, well rounded, and well loved... only reason I don't use it is because it only goes to 4k. 

On top of all this, I would always recommend WetFunction Redux to pair with your skin texture of choice for dynamic glossiness after swimming or rain as well as for screenshots. 

Hopefully this helps you. :)

Omg. Thank you so much! I've been struggling with this for weeks now as well as finding out the differences in them all especially with darker skins. You just saved my life lol.

@John7077

If you cant use additem mod you could just use console to get them. Type in console "help cane 4" or "help whip 4" than use player.additem command along with the id you will see next to the said item. Also using the above picture you coulde type "help zbf 4" and it should pull a list of every mention of zbf found which will include all those weapons. Once again just use player.additem command to get the weapon/weapons you want.

Hello.
I would like to know which mods could go with the follower Umbra mod in loverslabs mods and others.
I'm looking for fairly special mods.
Because in my rp, Umbra will ask my character to kill people and reward him, she will sleep with him with each objective achieved.
And also a mod that allows you to refuse advances.

7 hours ago, hexiest said:

Kind of hard to see the hair enough to be accurate, are there more screens from this photoset? 

If not, that's okay. It looks like it's probably from either [DINT999] Hairpack, Likely [Pack02] - 07 wig (see my previous post for that), or possibly Yundao, or the newly converted KS Hairdos HDT-SMP

It is infact the Pack 02 #7 wig by Dint I'm having trouble getting it to work properly in SE, any converts that you know of? I tried tinkering with NIF optimizer (never done this type of stuff before) and that obviously didn't go over well lol! I want this hair to work so badly but have no clue what I'm doing haha

6 hours ago, John7077 said:

Thanks for your help but is there any other way to get your arms? As soon as I install UIExtensions Skyrim doesn't start anymore. As soon as I remove it, the game runs smoothly. But for AddItemMenu I need UIExtensions.

Already sparral mentioned, you can use console, Then I know a few or some user seems get problem about UIextension, but for me it have worked.

at same time, I know  there is case , when up-date or install new mod,  old saved data not work correctly. 

Though I do not say, which mod cause issue or,, may not ask how you install other mods,  load order etc,,  but   try  with clean save data first.

then if it still not work, ask mod author.   

At lsast for me, with recent SKSE and skyrim run-time, UIextension and addItemMenu cause no issue. and I confirm UIextension packed files not be overwritten by other loose files. 

(only translation files , I un-packed and edit, but other files in bsa are not overwritten by any other mod (Bsa packed and loose files)

8 hours ago, adelphee said:

It is infact the Pack 02 #7 wig by Dint I'm having trouble getting it to work properly in SE, any converts that you know of? I tried tinkering with NIF optimizer (never done this type of stuff before) and that obviously didn't go over well lol! I want this hair to work so badly but have no clue what I'm doing haha

I don't think there is an SE port of it because it's a Patreon exclusive for LE, so you might be out of luck there. I'm not too great at porting things either, and from what I know about physics hairstyles they really require someone with know-how to port. 

You can get his Hair Pack & HDT SMP Patch from his discord, but it doesn't include the hair in question.

I managed to figure out the hairstyle you were looking for just because I'm familiar with Dint999's work, but whether or not he makes things available for SE or for free is up to him. Sorry I can't be of more help! Maybe someone else knows more.

8 hours ago, hexiest said:

You can get his Hair Pack & HDT SMP Patch from his discord, but it doesn't include the hair in question.

It is in package "[Dint999] HDT HairPack (1.50) SMP Patch - SSE 2.01" from his discord that there is the necessary hairstyle No. 21 (or No. 24 of your choice).

Spoiler

№21

hair21.jpg.8364e8cc17eb9c249a639ac45ac7db86.jpg

№24

hair24.jpg.7fa48e8548660c4d8f4599f55705ebb2.jpg

On 1/13/2020 at 10:29 AM, lepike said:

Anybody up for converting this mod to SE?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83347

Have you read the author's permissions on this mod?

" You do not have permission to port this to Special Edition as this relies heavily on SKSE and I don't want to deal with complaints people may make about this not working due to the differences between the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of SKSE that someone else did not compensate for. "

So, why would you even ask?

42 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

It is in package "[Dint999] HDT HairPack (1.50) SMP Patch - SSE 2.01" from his discord that there is the necessary hairstyle No. 21 (or No. 24 of your choice).

Hide contents

№21

hair21.jpg.8364e8cc17eb9c249a639ac45ac7db86.jpg

№24

hair24.jpg.7fa48e8548660c4d8f4599f55705ebb2.jpg

Yeah that was the one that eyeamkhaos needed, for the egyptian look in the screenshot. This person, adelphee, is looking for the Pack 02 #7 wig which is made for Patreon subscribers and I think for LE only. Even if they subscribe and get the download, I'm not sure what they could do to port it for SE themselves or if that's even possible because it's HDT PE vs HDT SMP. I don't know enough about physics or porting to really provide more info for them. Maybe you have some advice on this since you're familiar with converting physics mods? 

16 minutes ago, hexiest said:

Maybe you have some advice on this since you're familiar with converting physics mods? 

I can do the adaptation personally for him, because this is a paywalled pack and I do not have a subscription. If he has a subscription and the necessary files, and Dint will not mind, let him contact me in PM.

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Have you read the author's permissions on this mod?

" You do not have permission to port this to Special Edition as this relies heavily on SKSE and I don't want to deal with complaints people may make about this not working due to the differences between the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of SKSE that someone else did not compensate for. "

So, why would you even ask?

No i did not read that description, thank you for pointing that out and sorry for asking...

would like to point out that converting something for personal use is something mod authors cant stop you from doing. It's when its done and put online somewhere without permission that becomes an issue for being stolen and clearly permission for that mod the answer is no.

WAIT A MINUTE.  Suit up is under the care of the Caretaker and thus its abandoned. So would permission still be needed at this point??

28 minutes ago, sfdrake said:

would like to point out that converting something for personal use is something mod authors cant stop you from doing. It's when its done and put online somewhere without permission that becomes an issue for being stolen and clearly permission for that mod the answer is no.

WAIT A MINUTE.  Suit up is under the care of the Caretaker and thus its abandoned. So would permission still be needed at this point??

Thats what I thought, but Vyxenne quoted the right part, I wouldn't want to go against the wishes of the mod maker even if it's only out of politeness.

If however anyone knows of a similair mod for SE I would love to know.

2 hours ago, Deathmaw said:

Does anyone know where to find some decent elf ears? Would really appreciate it!

Ones like

Reveal hidden contents

31300-1578365684-957612566.jpeg

or

enb 2019_10_20 10_51_28_68.jpg

Unfortunately, not for SE. Yet.

The ears in those images are made by GrimSovereign and as far as I know they aren't available as a mod yet but they had plans to turn it into one... it's been over a year since then with no real updates as far as I can tell by taking a quick look over all of their social media.

Your best bet would be to look into whether someone has ported Nouserheres Ears or Numenume Elf Ear or try to port it for yourself. I would try to do it for you but I am not very well versed in the art of porting mods. 

What I can do for you, though, is sculpt some ears similar to the GrimSovereign ones or any elf image you find to your liking that you can apply to your characters in Racemenu, if you use that. I have lots of time so let me know if you think that might help you. :)

26 minutes ago, hexiest said:

Unfortunately, not for SE. Yet.

The ears in those images are made by GrimSovereign and as far as I know they aren't available as a mod yet but they had plans to turn it into one... it's been over a year since then with no real updates as far as I can tell by taking a quick look over all of their social media.

I’ll add a little, the author made a version for SE, but it is paid. 

if I am not mistaken