What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

12 hours ago, jharise said:

Are there really no mudcrab animations in existence? Of all the creatures in Skyrim, it seems that one single creature has not had any naughty animations made for it.

Yes, and I think It's because mudcrabs have something with their idle animation that causes them to break out of any animation you try to use them in and do their idle for the duration after that. 

38 minutes ago, hexiest said:

Yes, and I think It's because mudcrabs have something with their idle animation that causes them to break out of any animation you try to use them in and do their idle for the duration after that. 

That's kind of hilarious, actually.

14 hours ago, jharise said:

Are there really no mudcrab animations in existence? Of all the creatures in Skyrim, it seems that one single creature has not had any naughty animations made for it.

1 hour ago, hexiest said:

1 hour ago, jharise said:

That's kind of hilarious, actually.

I, for one, get wet just thinking about being groped by a mudcrab....  *closes her eyes and leans back in her chair, lost in the reverie and touching herself*

Vyxenne is out for a mid-morning ride on her trusty steed and lover, Phallicious. She hears a loud clicking noise as she approaches a bend in the riverside road and notices that one of the rocks in the mud at the edge of the water is waving at her.

-= Cue Meana Wolfe theme music =-

Helmud Crab: "Come here, my Beauty on the Beast, my luscious above-water-temperature hottie, and join my clique ..."  *clacks a pincer affectionately*

Vyxenne: "Oh! A Talking Rock! Are we in North Carolina yet?  *looks around for the matching Roll*

Helmud Crab: "I'm not a ... never mind. Come down here and warm the cockles of my heart, or just my cockle if you wish."  *clacks both pincers excitedly as her perfume hits his gill*

Vyxenne: "Why, I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about, Sir!"  *giggles and slides sensually down the muddy riverbank, flaunting her mammaries like a GunSlicer idle*

Helmud Crab: "Oh my darlink, draw kloser so that I may reach your Tender Bits™ with my admittedly-zhort appendages!"  *intensifies clacking and begins waggling his eyestalks*

Vyxenne: "No clique-clacking or Honeyed Words© will ever make me violate my oath to Mara!"  *raises her skirt invitingly as she slides to a muddy stop next to Helmud*

Helmud Crab: "Mmmm, yess, 'violate,' an apt choice of words, to be sure..."  *gropes Vyxenne ardently, slicing off half of her turgid clitoris*

Vyxenne: "Oh god, Hemlock, kiss me, I think I'm coming..."  *begins yodeling, grabs the pincer that has just truncated her love-nubbin and shoves it carapace-deep inside herself*

*Fade to Black (unless, of course, one is using an ENB)*

No, on second thought, I can live without Mudcrab sex animations, I think. :classic_biggrin:

I've been struggling to find realistic body textures (especially for Redguards which I want to create and upload but they look like clay at the moment) and a bodyslide model with a detailed vagina slider where I can actually give each their own ladybits (coin purse, camel toe, etc.).

Whats everyone's recommendations?

look up cbbe 3bbb amazing, youll need cbbe body replacer first then overwrite with the 3bbb amazing. you can use any cbbe skin with it, ive tried demoniac cbbe, leyenda skin cbbe, and bijin cbbe. recommend bijin cbbe wet. youll need the requirements for all those like xp32 skeleton, cbp physics / smp physics. you have to run bodyslide and run fnis after that.

Hi I'm looking for a mod like ZAZ Resource Pack.  I only need the weapons ( 7 whips: Crop, crop small, crop triple, birch, cane ,paddle, paddle small), unfortunately ZAZ Resource Pack is not compatible with Skyrim Special Edition.  Knows who knows a mod in which you can forge a normal whip such as Turbosnowy's Whipcane 0.2 with such a whip, I would be more than grateful the weapons from ZAZ are better but I take what I get.  I would be very grateful for your help.

1 hour ago, John7077 said:

Hi I'm looking for a mod like ZAZ Resource Pack.  I only need the weapons ( 7 whips: Crop, crop small, crop triple, birch, cane ,paddle, paddle small), unfortunately ZAZ Resource Pack is not compatible with Skyrim Special Edition.  Knows who knows a mod in which you can forge a normal whip such as Turbosnowy's Whipcane 0.2 with such a whip, I would be more than grateful the weapons from ZAZ are better but I take what I get.  I would be very grateful for your help.

Your mentioned zaz weapons have been  included in ZAZ animation pack SE v Meshes> Zaz Ultimate Data Pack> Zaz -weapons.

though I do not know you can forge or not,, (I just use AddItemMenu for mod weapons) but actually your mentioned  weapons (Zaz resouce packs for LE)

are already assgined as  weapon , so you can use them with SE .

zazweapon.JPG.75a264f832cccaaa03ef874d186d6734.JPG

3 hours ago, darkshot64 said:

Does anyone happen to know the hair (or armor?) from this screenshot? Thank you.

1578800428277.png

Hair is [DINT999] Hairpack, Wig 24. The SSE physics version you have to join his discord for: https://discordapp.com/invite/jt5WKZU

Still working on finding the armor for you, it looks like possibly one of GomaPeroPero's Armor Packs. I know there is at least one that is similar to this in this one. Will edit if I find this exact one.