What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

10 hours ago, Skellyjelly said:

Forgive me, I wasn't communicating thoroughly. You're right about the bodyslide being in english, but this is what it looks like in game for me;

A familiar picture, only I have such a problem with Asian mods. This can be solved using Creation Kit - you need to find all the files from this mod in ArmorAddon and Armor sections and rename names for parts of clothing. If you need more details, I can tell you. It is not hard. 

BUT I want to warn that this clothing does not support smp by default. Need to adapt or look for a finished patch.

FaceRim SE-TA

I provided a link to to website of the mod (overhaul?) that I came across the other day. I just used google translate to translate the webpage itself into English so I could figure out what I was looking at. Now I can't figure out if this is just a follower and npc replacer/add-on type of mod or if it's that and also a game expansion, meaning it adds quests, areas, etc.

The reason I decided to post it here for help on figuring out what it all includes is because after spending some time navigating through the blog I came across some things about "futa" characters or add-ons. Which is totally fine with me. The followers it listed as part of the mod are really well done and if you're looking to "anime" the fuck out your game then maybe this is for you. One thing I did come across was a few loli/child followers. So far after looking over the mods features and files I haven't found anything that would indicate this as a mod that includes underage sex. If I missed something and it does include it, then I'm sorry. Like I said I'm posting here to figure out what is all included in this mod. I'm not cool with underage sex by any means. I see no problem with adding followers that are considered "loli/children" as it adds to the variety of people you can adventure with or possible adopt. Plus it fits in with the "anime" vibe I am getting so far. If you've seen enough anime then you know that there can be a random loli than can kick ass (GATE first comes to mind).

Anyways, I'll keep doing some research and assume that what I am having google translate is as close to a "literal" translation as it can be. Please let me know if you have also tried this mod out.

4 hours ago, Gromilla said:

A familiar picture, only I have such a problem with Asian mods. This can be solved using Creation Kit - you need to find all the files from this mod in ArmorAddon and Armor sections and rename names for parts of clothing. If you need more details, I can tell you. It is not hard. 

BUT I want to warn that this clothing does not support smp by default. Need to adapt or look for a finished patch.

Thanks for the advice, it should be easy enough to pull off. If I ever get around to it, I'll post the uncorrupted files here. I've never really tried my hand at creation kit, but we've all got to start somewhere.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, it may be an unfamiliar concept here.

That's not the mod.

This is a mod pack that combines many mods.

Strictly speaking, it's about putting the mods together and making them look like a complete game.

The quality is very high because it is not just a combination of mods.

However, since it is close to a finished game, so it can be very difficult to remove or add mods to it without many knowledge.

Yeah, just install only Skyrim and it then you can play a stable game many of mod.

But it there are many translations to Korean, So if you're not from korean, it may be hard to play.

however, it can be nice to get some mod of it.

Like the follower mod created by the Korean folk.

Its name is TPC Overhaul.

that mod have a lot of master mods, but you like Anime, so it's worth making modify.

https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/lists/?id=tullius

If you want to ask the folk involved, you can ask them here.

There are a lot of folk who play it.

Hey, not to be that guy but....that staff doesn't come in that armor pack. Which is probably why she was asking in the first place. Also, I've asked Sun, awaiting response. Found the same staff in Gwelda Witch Outfit page's pictures but no response there either.

29325-1569795970-356445686.jpeg

15 hours ago, Sloots_R_Us said:

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1qX8lum4 

Can anyone with access to pan baidu help me out with downloading this combat mod? Here's the reddit post describing what the mod does if anyone is interested.

Thanks in advance!

You might want to post this request in the 9DAMAO/Baidu download requests thread, which was set up specifically for that purpose. They are very responsive.

7 hours ago, Stapelgabler said:

speaking of combat mods Im searching for a combat mod aswell. Im not sure how its name was, I know it made the enemies smarter and player and NPCs were able to break armor in fight. Does anyone by chance know its name?

Hmm... I have seen a lot of combat mods that make enemies harder to fight, but none that make NPCs break armor. But I do know that there is a separate mod that can do this, so I'll link all the best mods for what you're seeking to do that I've seen here: 

Combat: 

Wildcat - Makes combat AI better, adds injuries/lethality/attacks of opportunity, changes stagger function. Automatically compatible with all of the other popular EnaiSiaion mods (Ordinator, Andromeda, Thunderchild, Imperious, Apocalypse, etc. ...)

Smilodon - Wildcat spinoff by the same mod author, same features but more toned down to stay more true to vanilla Skyrim.

Ultimate Combat - Most extensive features are the Poise system which overhauls the vanilla stagger system and the addition of locational damage. Also improves combat AI and more.

Engarde - Small tweaks to combat and movement in general that make an overall more intuitive and pleasant experience.

Armor:

True Armor - Makes differences in armor noticeable.

Breakable Equipment System - Title says it all.

There aren't a ton yet as it's still pretty new. No replacers as far as I know, but here are links to all the 3BBB & 3BA specific or compatible armors/cothing/accessories I know of:

Vtaw Wardrobe

Printed Tights

Haru Clothes

Elf Song Outfit

Zero Suit Samus

GRIM Elven Medium

Little Devil

Heavy Metal Princess

Devil Lingerie

Zealot Outfit

Tres Espada Armor

Drow Ranger Armor

Alyn Shir Armor

Angel Vixen Outfit

Seraphine Outfit

Argent Iron Armor

Piercings Strange

TeraElin2 Ears-Tails

I also recommend joining Rektas Discord server, as they post links to free 3BA clothing/armors in the market channel there often. I would link them but I don't want to take credit away from the mod author's choice to upload them privately on Discord. ^-^

Hope some of these help you. :)

17 minutes ago, eyeamkhaos said:

Hey! Any chance you know of any dance mods that changes npc's dances and makes them dance without a spell being cast?

Someone else may have heard of this, but I don't know of any that make NPC's in general choose to dance on their own...

However, as a different option I believe AFT makes it so that you can make your followers do animations or pose on command through dialogue. Pair it with a mod that allows you to make anyone a follower like Immersive Recruitment, and you can make anyone dance without spells. 

As for dance animations, there are alot of different pose packs with dances in them, just have to look around for them. I don't remember any off the top of my head as I don't use dance animations often, but I'm sure a quick google search can help you there :D

I know this has been discussed before, but I wanted to get some additional info I cant seem to find. So which is better. I've used both and like that sex lab has camera freedom and more erotic.I like flowergirls for its immersive feel it lacked positions and proper model lineups. So my question is which is a better fit for more sensual erotic play, npc romances, marriage romances, more positions including furniture, better for filming or pictures, and is immersive feel ingame. Sorry if I ask to much.

To be fair. Flower Girls come out before, when SKSE was not a thing. So thanks for bringing early sex to SE.

But the variety and quality of mods today is 99% towards SexLab.

Yeah. FG had a couple of interesting ideas as I've read it uses existing furniture in the animations. But just by the sheer amount of additional content there is around here, Sexlab is your best pick really. Lots of animations and mods to provide different features and tweak your game to your liking.

10 hours ago, hexiest said:

Hmm... I have seen a lot of combat mods that make enemies harder to fight, but none that make NPCs break armor. But I do know that there is a separate mod that can do this, so I'll link all the best mods for what you're seeking to do that I've seen here: 

Combat: 

Wildcat - Makes combat AI better, adds injuries/lethality/attacks of opportunity, changes stagger function. Automatically compatible with all of the other popular EnaiSiaion mods (Ordinator, Andromeda, Thunderchild, Imperious, Apocalypse, etc. ...)

Smilodon - Wildcat spinoff by the same mod author, same features but more toned down to stay more true to vanilla Skyrim.

Ultimate Combat - Most extensive features are the Poise system which overhauls the vanilla stagger system and the addition of locational damage. Also improves combat AI and more.

Engarde - Small tweaks to combat and movement in general that make an overall more intuitive and pleasant experience.

Armor:

True Armor - Makes differences in armor noticeable.

Breakable Equipment System - Title says it all.

Loot and Degradation has a feature for breakable armor.