What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

1 hour ago, 0wnyx said:

currently i am searching for a npc replacer mod for maven black briar. i already have a riften npc overhaul installed which works fine, sadly maven is not included. so i dont want to mix 2 replacing mods together as i am scared of the blackface bug. just a maven replacer mod will do... i want to build her as an epic milf. any recommendation would help me out thx.

ps. do u know if she is included in armours adventures ?

Bijin AIO includes Maven. I use this on top of Botox for Skyrim with no issues, so as long as you don't use a separate hair replacer mod I think you should be able to avoid blackface. If not, the fix for it is simple it just takes time. If you'd like a walk through of how to do it I can help you with that.

As far as I know, neither Amorous Adventures or Amorous Adventures Extended include Maven, but her daughter Ingun is on the list. 

16 minutes ago, Lucifeller said:

I had issues with that author's followers too. IIRC you have to run EVERYTHING including the textures through CAO.

Apparently also change the body.
But the author of mod is how to say ... a little stupid.
People kindly ask him if the mod will be on SE one day, the only thing that can say is "One day".

6 hours ago, hana120 said:

Can someone help me?
Here, I try to convert this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78373/? in SE format.
I have followed tutorials as it is necessary, I will see the follower at the hostel, but the problem is that his armor did not appear and if I try to make him appear with his armor eff I take me a CTD. And when I try to convert the translated mod to vf on the Brotherhood of Translators, it's a CTD as soon as I approach it.
Has anyone managed to convert it already? Because I am interested in this mod for a rp.

I ported it a couple of years ago, everything seemed to work. SE Umbra.7z

22 minutes ago, hana120 said:

I will test it tomorrow.
Here I am testing Xana the succubus and it works.
On the other hand, I don't know how to equip her with dragon wings.

OK. I, at the time, ported about 600 followers (about 1000 in total in the collection), then I got tired :) so if you need something, write to me.

19 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

Xana follower does not have its wings, you must either add them to the esp file from another source, or look for dressed wings.
See how it's done in this mod

I tried with SSEDIT to put the dragon aid effect on one of its pieces but it doesn't work.
On the mod, it is said that they are succubi wings but I do not find the mods for the SE.

In any case Xana is really appalling, in my part she has already made a victim. Mikael the bard. He was tricked into wanting to sleep with her. Deadly drain lvl 2. 

I'm looking for SE succubus options and something like sexlab util for LE (applying effects during various scenes).

Looking for anything that could enable a sex combat playthrough, like soul gem oven, soul trap, healing, kill by drain, etc.

So far I've found succubus heart and PSQ, is there anything else out there?

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Strager said:

What are the best sex quest mods for sse right now? Completed and not

That really depends on what you're into. Romance, bondage, men, women... creatures? Playing as male or female?

But I'll try to include here some of the general best that I've found.

List for you.

Spoiler

QUEST MODS

ADDITIONAL STUFF/ENHANCERS

Alt Starts:

For when the sex just isn't immersive enough:

• SexLab Survival SE - Gotta pay your BJ tax to get into cities. Also other stuff. 
  • Sleep for Credit SE - Sleep your way to the top... of your mage skill trees. 
  • Abduction SSE Lite - Abduct a copy of any NPC to take home and force to do things for you. Not even just sexual favors!
  • Milk Mod Economy SE - Fuck bitches, collect milk, get money. Literally. Economize your milk/cow girl fetish. Yeehaw!
  • Fall of the Dragonborn SSE - Torcher your character until she likes it. 
  • Untamed - Bang a bunch of animals and become an unstoppable naked animal-woman with a pack of wild booty calls to fight for you. (Can be glitchy in SSE)
  • Dibellan Defenders - Play naked without needing to screw a troll.
  • Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo SE - Get money for sexual favors. You whore!
  • SexLab Defeat SSE - That boss just too strong for you? Well. Now he will knock you down and fuck you in the ass. Maybe try again later... or now, if you were into it.
  • SexLab: Murder, Theft, and Seduction SE- Sleep with your marks and then rob them blind... or kill them, if that's what you're into.
  • SexLab Romance SE - Tired of just getting laid every time you approach someone? Well, this adds factors that will make it harder to get into people's pants. Yay, rejection!
  • Spouses Enhanced SE - Your spouse is no longer just a money farm that makes some real good home cooked meals. Gotta keep 'em happy!
  • Succubus Heart SE - Be a sexual vampire, create soul pets (thralls, basically) with that sweet pussy of yours. Or dick, succubus heart doesn't discriminate.
  • SexLab Adventures SE - Crime system! No more fuckin' in the middle of the street unless you wanna pay a fine. You can even be fined if the sex wasn't your idea! Yum, realism.
  • SexLab Aroused Creatures SE - Get jiggy with the animal kingdom, and they might also get jiggy with you whether you want to or not. 
  • SexLab Achievement SE - Stat tracking for your sexy adventures!

This is by no means a complete or comprehensive list, just some of the ones I am familiar with. Hope some of this helps you! 

40 minutes ago, 7osisg4d said:

I'm looking for SE succubus options and something like sexlab util for LE (applying effects during various scenes).

Looking for anything that could enable a sex combat playthrough, like soul gem oven, soul trap, healing, kill by drain, etc.

So far I've found succubus heart and PSQ, is there anything else out there?

Thanks!

See my previous post, some of that might help you!

38 minutes ago, Lucifeller said:

Did you by any chance port Xymena, by nachtdaemmerung?

Do you think I know all the mods with the followers? What is this mod?
Ah, found, I ported three followers of this author, there were no problems. OK. One of these days I will make a port of this mod. 

Sorry if this is too broad and not the right thread. I am unsure of whether to post in the regular Skyrim 'request' forum or here. 

Does anyone have some good sources for Special Edition followers that aren't from the Nexus? Like peoples' tumblr/twitter followers, etc but not so difficult to find?

Thank you for your guidance.

On 1/10/2020 at 12:35 AM, UlbertAlainOdle said:

is there any hot pants/yoga pants mod for UUNP/BHUNP that have bodyslide and use different slot from armor ?

What's that you said? Hot Pants? HOT PANTS?!? Don't you understand that Skyrim is a Medieval Mashup of Monty Python and Bubonic Plague?

RIP88's "Summerwear for BBLS" has several variations of hot-pants and slutty tops. Here is just one example-

20200110035511_1.jpg.302532fef4042d515b32bbc40b03d351.jpg

Note that Lydia is praying to Mara that I don't freeze to death wearing this skimpy outfit up at High Hrothgar.

20200110035528_1.jpg.d5d19f4abdced8375425d84c917d494f.jpg

I thought the lips on the butt were a tasteful touch :classic_tongue:

20200110035539_1.jpg.8f01cd59d92f492a902da455fe7f6cdb.jpg

Just another pose. Because I can.

Also, I separated the jacket and shorts from Apachii Divine Elegance Store's "Cowboy Outfit" *choke* so now I can just wear the hot pants separately with my Hooters crop...

20191122212347_1.jpg.c9ecd1237015aedf64deddcd69556ff9.jpg

"Excuse me, Sir, but do you have a moment to talk about my hot pants?"

Finally, there's the lovely "Sporty Chic" ensemble, which I converted to my custom UUNP "Not Fat Enough To Be CBBE*" Preset :classic_biggrin: from Sun Jeong's amazing Lovers Lab Collection (Ashara POTW Skirt Dagger Belt and DX Gwelda Dawnguard G-String sold separately, as are the strappy heels):

20191210234503_1.jpg.6d8773ed88ddc6dc2ecd32e881472631.jpg

This isn't *quite* Yoga Pants, but damned close! It's called Victory and it, too, is from Sun Jeong's Lovers Lab collection. The top comes in opaque and two levels of transparency, the most transparent of which is called "Victory Top-Slutty." Guess which one I picked:

20191210224336_1.jpg.04815c0d789152412ad88679f9338cae.jpg

This is the Victory pants with a "White Cross Top" from another mod whose name I have forgotten:

20191210064009_1.jpg.66efba5029d5291ad0167785daadaf81.jpg

Same as above- Victory Pants with White Cross Top:

20191006011257_1.jpg.fbfe9c028a3c661c044f4658e4042944.jpg

Victory Pants and Victory Top (Slutty) taken outside my local Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream store:

20191019024219_1.jpg.82629838b56ddbd4195cdf10ea995679.jpg

So as you can see, there is no shortage of "hot pants-ish" slutty outfits for SSE if you're willing to look for them. :classic_heart:

* It's a joke, peeps, lighten up. Please remember that way back in the Dark Ages when CBBE first burst upon the modding scene, CBBE stood for "Caliente's Big Bottom Enhancer" or something similar. I just remember the "Big Bottom" part. But times change- I, too, have heard the rumors that it is entirely possible to make a non-fat CBBE body. Of course, I've never actually seen one, but still, they say it can be done. :classic_rolleyes: