What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

52 minutes ago, hexiest said:

Unfortunately, not for SE. Yet.

The ears in those images are made by GrimSovereign and as far as I know they aren't available as a mod yet but they had plans to turn it into one... it's been over a year since then with no real updates as far as I can tell by taking a quick look over all of their social media.

Your best bet would be to look into whether someone has ported Nouserheres Ears or Numenume Elf Ear or try to port it for yourself. I would try to do it for you but I am not very well versed in the art of porting mods. 

What I can do for you, though, is sculpt some ears similar to the GrimSovereign ones or any elf image you find to your liking that you can apply to your characters in Racemenu, if you use that. I have lots of time so let me know if you think that might help you. :)

29 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

I’ll add a little, the author made a version for SE, but it is paid. 

if I am not mistaken

Thank you both! They were in fact the grimsovereign ears for both. I just subscribed for one moth and grabbed all the files. Really, huge thanks!

Hello,

Can anyone suggest some mod or set of mods that would be roughly similar to the excellent Love Slaves by fishburger67, but with more of a vampire focus? Not necessarily with quests, but at least some interesting dialogue tree options and maybe voiced content?

Maybe something where I can play as a dominant vampire (male or female) building a harem of sexy, submissive human cattle and/or other vampires?

I have SE, but apart from that everything else in my setup is flexible. I'm running the latest .97 release but I know how to roll back to an older version, if need be.

-I'm flexible about Better Vampires / Royal Bloodline / Sacrosanct.

-I've already enjoyed playing the Daughter of Coldharbour race.

-I've used Castle Volkihar Rebuilt, but I'm open to new real estate. I see there's a new one called Karlov Manor which I'll try.

-I'm familiar with the basics of the Ravenous and Namira's Goat mods and I'm more interested in living food for this.

Thanks!

And if there's nothing, I'll try to learn to mod (or convert with permission) a little!

I think you might like Immersive Daedra Worship: Temple of Molag Bal. It's not vampire-specific (except the whole Molag Bal thing), and it's still pretty rough, but I'm hoping to implement some voicing and the first quest in the next update (if the current testing pans out). It's got plenty of space for cattle (I'm not a vampire, but I currently have around 35 Paradise Halls sex slaves/sacrifice fodder penned up in cells). There's also a native system for keeping unique NPCs prisoner in cages.

13 minutes ago, The Man in Black said:

Я думаю, вам может понравиться Иммерсивное Поклонение Даэдра: Храм Молаг Бал . Он не специфичен для вампиров (кроме всего, что касается Молаг Бал), и все еще довольно груб, но я надеюсь реализовать озвучку и первый квест в следующем обновлении (если текущее тестирование закончится). В нем достаточно места для крупного рогатого скота (я не вампир, но в настоящее время у меня в клетках находится около 35 секс-рабынь / корм для жертвоприношений Paradise Halls). Есть также нативная система содержания уникальных NPC в плену в клетках.

для жилья годится?

27 minutes ago, The Man in Black said:

I think you might like Immersive Daedra Worship: Temple of Molag Bal. It's not vampire-specific (except the whole Molag Bal thing), and it's still pretty rough, but I'm hoping to implement some voicing and the first quest in the next update (if the current testing pans out). It's got plenty of space for cattle (I'm not a vampire, but I currently have around 35 Paradise Halls sex slaves/sacrifice fodder penned up in cells). There's also a native system for keeping unique NPCs prisoner in cages.

Looks interesting, I'll give it a try!

On 1/14/2020 at 12:19 PM, hexiest said:

For bodyslide, try CBBE 3BBB Advanced - It has the best physics & collision, and is the most versatile in my personal opinion. The vaginal texture is separate from the skin texture you use and has options upon install for the tone you want (pale pink, normal pink, or a deeper red). There are also sliders in bodyslide to customize the vagina. Otherwise, LabiaVariants 3BBB Bodyslide [SMP] has even more vaginal customization sliders, has the option for animated opening/closing based on arousal with a separate mod, and uses your skin texture & tone of choice to color the labia. 

For skin textures, I use Demoniac as it has the option for 8k, is very detailed, and has lots of options to tailor to your tastes in the installer. I also find that with this texture, if you have pale skin the nipples/vagina are more pink, and when you are darker toned the nipples/vagina get suitably darker and have more brown undertones, which makes for a really nice overall look for every female in the game. This also appears to be the skin used in the screenshot you shared, but I believe they are using the normal non-glossy version which has a more satin feel to it rather than oily.

Aside from Demoniac, there is The Pure which is also great for alot of the same reasons, I just personally prefer Demoniac. Leyenda if you want more control regarding very specific details like the nipple color, muscle tone, and pubic hair style, which is great but then every female shares those attributes unless you use something like Unique Character to specifically only use the texture on the PC. And finally, Bijin Skin, which is beautiful, well rounded, and well loved... only reason I don't use it is because it only goes to 4k. 

On top of all this, I would always recommend WetFunction Redux to pair with your skin texture of choice for dynamic glossiness after swimming or rain as well as for screenshots. 

Hopefully this helps you. :)

Just tried it. Thank you, your info was/is on point! 

I will ask my question about Devourment here because in the technical forum, no one answered.

How to ask a npc or follower to eat another follower?
Is there an addon, a solution?
Because I tried with Alternative Actor by doing sexchange but apparently the mod does not recognize the follower and causes a CTD.

If anyone can answer it would be nice. Thank you.

Hey everyone, I was wondering of someone had the zip files for the english translations for this armor; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5koYxW63Ak

I know it says English, but the link for the download's only for the russian version. I know there's an English version of this floating around somewhere (I had it at one point, but it got deleted for one reason or another).  

Thanks in advance!

6 minutes ago, Skellyjelly said:

Hey everyone, I was wondering of someone had the zip files for the english translations for this armor; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5koYxW63Ak

I know it says English, but the link for the download's only for the russian version. I know there's an English version of this floating around somewhere (I had it at one point, but it got deleted for one reason or another).  

Thanks in advance!

Are you sure? The link appears to be English for me.

Did you use the Google Drive link or the Russian site below it?

1 hour ago, hexiest said:

Are you sure? The link appears to be English for me.

Did you use the Google Drive link or the Russian site below it?

That's the thing, the google drive will download the russian version of the outfit, not the English version (if you look at the top left, it'll say "pyc"). I know someone on here made a thread a while ago where they had the English files, but I can't seem to find it :(

1 hour ago, Skellyjelly said:

That's the thing, the google drive will download the russian version of the outfit, not the English version (if you look at the top left, it'll say "pyc"). I know someone on here made a thread a while ago where they had the English files, but I can't seem to find it :(

I'm not sure what "pyc" means besides the abbreviation for Python code... but I downloaded the file, everything looks to be in English and when I load it up in bodyslide, as well as in game it is all in English as well. Is there some difference in the outfit in the Russian vs English version or just the language for the item names? Cause if it's the latter this is definitely the English version. If it's something else, I will dig around for the file for you.

21 minutes ago, hexiest said:

I'm not sure what "pyc" means besides the abbreviation for Python code... but I downloaded the file, everything looks to be in English and when I load it up in bodyslide, as well as in game it is all in English as well. Is there some difference in the outfit in the Russian vs English version or just the language for the item names? Cause if it's the latter this is definitely the English version. If it's something else, I will dig around for the file for you.

Forgive me, I wasn't communicating thoroughly. You're right about the bodyslide being in english, but this is what it looks like in game for me;

ScreenShot2.bmp

14 minutes ago, Skellyjelly said:

Forgive me, I wasn't communicating thoroughly. You're right about the bodyslide being in english, but this is what it looks like in game for me;

ScreenShot2.bmp

I see, I only checked the name in additemmenu not the item names themselves. I checked around and I did find a file with multiple BDO outfits in it that includes the Puff Dress armor, but I don't have time at the moment to check it in game to see if it is in English. You could download and try it if you want! Tomorrow I will check into how to go about manually changing the item names as they appear in game. 

1 hour ago, hexiest said:

I see, I only checked the name in additemmenu not the item names themselves. I checked around and I did find a file with multiple BDO outfits in it that includes the Puff Dress armor, but I don't have time at the moment to check it in game to see if it is in English. You could download and try it if you want! Tomorrow I will check into how to go about manually changing the item names as they appear in game. 

I hope you see this before you waste more of your time on this;

The big clothing pack file DID IN FACT have an uncorrupted English translation of the armor I was looking for. I'm really sorry for wasting your time ;_;

1 hour ago, Skellyjelly said:

I hope you see this before you waste more of your time on this;

The big clothing pack file DID IN FACT have an uncorrupted English translation of the armor I was looking for. I'm really sorry for wasting your time ;_;

No problem, not a waste of my time at all! I chose to help you, after all lol

I'm glad that file worked for you!