What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Running SSE 1.5.62 with SKSE64 2.00.12, I've been using SkyUI AIO Survival just to get the Biped Slot column in the (SkyUI) armor pane. The entire rest of the mod is just overkill, bloat, useless to me since I use neither Survival nor Frostfall.

Now I'm ready to update to 1.5.97 + 2.00.17, but the SAS mod has apparently been abandoned- the author has been absent for over 3 months. Meanwhile, several ppl have posted that SAS does not work with SKSE64 2.00.17, which isn't surprising.

I really hate to give up my Armor Slot column in SkyUI, but Google can't find anything. Does anyone know of a mod other than SAS that adds that column?

I just downloaded MNC for LE a couple of days ago, installed Hentai Creatures and thought I'd train a werewolf. The animations are good, but since I'm using "Follow me for Sex" and "Spectator Crowds Ultra", which both contain a checkbox for spectators starting to masturbate to a scene, I wonder if there is an animation of werewolves (or other creatures who can) who masturbate.

Generally, anything walking on 2 or 6+ legs could do that. Including a few dwarven constructs.

So I am planning on replaying sse skyrim soon with legacy of dragonborn v5 and going for a mage/researcher route.

Gonna add a lot of waifu mods from jinxxed and there going need a place to hang out when I am adventuring. The hideout is one, but feels too small and if someone can mod in a Huge bath area where the girls just pose or dip in the water that be awesome.

If that's not possible is there a few mods to recommend so my waifu's got a good spot to hang out (and show the goods, like pose and nude markers)

52 minutes ago, aragonit said:

I just downloaded MNC for LE a couple of days ago, installed Hentai Creatures and thought I'd train a werewolf. The animations are good, but since I'm using "Follow me for Sex" and "Spectator Crowds Ultra", which both contain a checkbox for spectators starting to masturbate to a scene, I wonder if there is an animation of werewolves (or other creatures who can) who masturbate.

Generally, anything walking on 2 or 6+ legs could do that. Including a few dwarven constructs.

HCOS has a werewolf one and one for a fox there is possibly more in that animation pack. 

Capture.PNG

50 minutes ago, Gmp123 said:

So I am planning on replaying sse skyrim soon with legacy of dragonborn v5 and going for a mage/researcher route.

Gonna add a lot of waifu mods from jinxxed and there going need a place to hang out when I am adventuring. The hideout is one, but feels too small and if someone can mod in a Huge bath area where the girls just pose or dip in the water that be awesome.

If that's not possible is there a few mods to recommend so my waifu's got a good spot to hang out (and show the goods, like pose and nude markers)

There is Valkyrja Castle which has a decent sized pool in the follower quarters of it. It is also a collectors home there a display for just about every unique item you can think of including ones often over looked or ignored in other player home mods. There are strip activators on the beds and pool/hot tubs so there is that for nudity wise. Also instructions in his pinned post on how make the guards have a nude body if you don't want to use the custom bra and panty mesh/textures he has for them. 

I am also currently working on patch for that mod that will add a large area to it for evil/werewolf/vampire characters that retains the elegant look of the original mod, because who says because your evil you got to slum it right. But this patch I am making will feature good sized blood pools with it. So if you play as evil/werewolf/vampire character you will get a large addition to that mod soon enough if you decide to use Valkyrja Castle.

Also thank you because you gave me an idea that hadn't crossed my mind until now. That being placing strip activators on some of the idle markers. So thanks for the idea I think I will go ahead and do that with my patch and might even go and place some around on idle markers of the original mod as well. 

9 hours ago, Gmp123 said:

You could use the Bathing Beauties or Beefcakes Bathhouse.

There is also my personal choice when I'm keeping a ton of followers; (Skyfall Estate) Perigrine Highwatch*. It features a ton of space, is really close to Whiterun and in a beautiful spot, and also has a bathhouse/hotspring room that is attached to the main house through a load door, which I find very convenient for when you are keeping a lot of followers in one place. I don't think the hot spring is listed as a feature on the mod page as it's meant to be a little surprise for those who download the house.

Just my two cents!

*EDIT: I was on mobile earlier and linked the wrong house mod... fixed it!

2 hours ago, Waxwing said:

Is there a set of bodyslide files for the Sexlab SE strapon anywhere? Or alternatively, a different strapon mod for SE with bodyslide files?

I made an SSE SliderSet for the Calyps strapon and my UUNP body if that would help you.

CalypsStrapOnSliderset.png

11 hours ago, Gmp123 said:

Any of Skyrimlazz's castles are great for that. They have autostrip on the swimmingpool, and usually some huge guest quarters with a lot of space. You'll still need a mod like MHIYH to make npcs properly sandbox, but that goes without saying...

17 hours ago, sparral said:

There is Valkyrja Castle which has a decent sized pool in the follower quarters of it. It is also a collectors home there a display for just about every unique item you can think of including ones often over looked or ignored in other player home mods. There are strip activators on the beds and pool/hot tubs so there is that for nudity wise. Also instructions in his pinned post on how make the guards have a nude body if you don't want to use the custom bra and panty mesh/textures he has for them. 

I am also currently working on patch for that mod that will add a large area to it for evil/werewolf/vampire characters that retains the elegant look of the original mod, because who says because your evil you got to slum it right. But this patch I am making will feature good sized blood pools with it. So if you play as evil/werewolf/vampire character you will get a large addition to that mod soon enough if you decide to use Valkyrja Castle.

Also thank you because you gave me an idea that hadn't crossed my mind until now. That being placing strip activators on some of the idle markers. So thanks for the idea I think I will go ahead and do that with my patch and might even go and place some around on idle markers of the original mod as well. 

12 hours ago, hexiest said:

You could use the Bathing Beauties or Beefcakes Bathhouse.

There is also my personal choice when I'm keeping a ton of followers; (Skyfall Estate) Perigrine Highwatch*. It features a ton of space, is really close to Whiterun and in a beautiful spot, and also has a bathhouse/hotspring room that is attached to the main house through a load door, which I find very convenient for when you are keeping a lot of followers in one place. I don't think the hot spring is listed as a feature on the mod page as it's meant to be a little surprise for those who download the house.

Just my two cents!

*EDIT: I was on mobile earlier and linked the wrong house mod... fixed it!

6 hours ago, Lucifeller said:

Any of Skyrimlazz's castles are great for that. They have autostrip on the swimmingpool, and usually some huge guest quarters with a lot of space. You'll still need a mod like MHIYH to make npcs properly sandbox, but that goes without saying...

4 hours ago, sfdrake said:

Shadowstar castle is great one for that and it is one of Skyrimlazz's castles

4 hours ago, sfdrake said:

The one I like the most is maple manor, since it uses the legacy assets and can be considered as a extension to the safehouse. Although it does not look like theres no big bath area for the waifu's to hang out. That's the only drawback :( . Is there another mod like this but with a big pool?

Valkyrja Castle Whiterun is also good, wish it uses the features like maple manor so its a extension to the safehouse. Like the link chests/features to the hideout and straight link between the 2.

I also like the bathing bathhouse, but feels more like a business to manage instead of just a place for my followers to hangout, might be wrong though.

Its hard to say, maybe I should wait till theres better options..

17 hours ago, sparral said:

Thanks for the tip, if possible can you do what maple has done and do a link between the safehouse and this? Not sure how to do it lore wise, but it be cool to get it through a quest.

I also notice your a fellow gundam fan, I want you to look at this mod and tell me what you see https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30527

1 hour ago, Gmp123 said:

Thanks for the tip, if possible can you do what maple has done and do a link between the safehouse and this? Not sure how to do it lore wise, but it be cool to get it through a quest.

I also notice your a fellow gundam fan, I want you to look at this mod and tell me what you see https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30527

Honestly not sure how to that this is my first attempt to do a mod like this. I simply couldn't find a player home mod to suit my playstyle so I figured I would try my hand at building an extension to the Valkyrja Castle mod that would suit my playstyle and particular mods I always use. Such as multiple marriage mod and PAHE with its extensions HSH and AYGAS. Since it was a beautifully done mod as it was and was what I will call the ultimate collectors home it seemed a perfect choice to make a patch for. I was initially just making it for my own personal use but decided I would message the mod author and see if when I finished it if he would have any problems with me uploading it. When he said I could I decided I would go ahead and do a few versions of it to give some variety for player choice. Still early in its development with a lot left to do before even the first version will be done.

Decided I would share some very early WIP screen shots of my patch with you incase you were at all curious what my patch will look like. Click the spoilers button to see them. 

But if you're like me and can't find any mod that is quite what you're looking for you can always edit one for personal use of course. So for example you could use a player home by skyrimlazz since all his have pools that already have a existing strip activator on them. Open it up in the Creation kit now look at the cell view window and find the desired cell (one with a pool) double click it and it will load in the render window. Navigate the render window by holding space bar and moving the mouse, change camera angle by hold shift and moving the mouse, mouse wheel to zoom in an out. Now find and click on the strip activator ( typically a large red cube around the water). Than ctrl D to duplicate it after you click on it, than drag it over on to the desired idle/furniture marker and resize it to fit over the idle marker just right. Resize it by clicking the number 2 key and then use the now visible arrows to adjust the size. Assuming you are new to moving around in the render window of the creation kit here's some useful basics, Ctrl + z/x/c will navigate the selected object on the x,y,and z axis's. Also you can click the F key to drop the selected object to the floor. 

Also not really a gundam fan just a fan of the youtuber It'sagundam dudes hilarious af.

Spoiler

76046295_SneakPeakEnchanting.jpg.86b18e1b8bc5065ce9e7e96fbf5051b4.jpg12217162_SneakPeakCrafting.jpg.60cc8ab3f882e93b788891a5ab82f194.jpg561991295_SneakPeakMain.jpg.428cf11d48b8f04d3b98096f0aac40b7.jpg364664007_SneakPeakBloodPoolArea.jpg.3f379ecaa3d959a6d908485a52431d1b.jpg206257776_SneakPeakNWing.jpg.af7ef38bafead0118dd7486d163ac131.jpg

On 2/4/2020 at 6:39 AM, devildx said:

I'm using these: 

Works fine o SE just install manually.

Thanks, really appreciated!

Now, does anyone know a better way to play a specific animation than going to into the SexLab MCM and using the animation editor test or just hitting O to keep cycling through animations?

I can use SexLab matchmaker to easily start an animation, but I would love to have an easy menu where I could select what I wanted. 

@Zyxxas

Sexlab tools has the ability to set a hotkey that pulls a list of installed animations that you can scroll through and pick from. However I don't remember whether or not that was just for npcs with npcs or if it had the option for PC as well. While I have it installed I don't really use it enough to remember off the top of my head which it was.

This is my first post here, so I apologize if it's not in the correct place.

I was just wondering if anyone out there has ever considered creating an "addon" for AA that allows the Dragonborn to romance our favorite Nightingale, Karliah.

I recently heard about "Amorous Adventures Extended" which seemed like a "submod" that expanded/added more quests along with the ones that come in the base mod itself.

The quest doesn't even have to be voiced, since it would be tricky to edit snippets of what she does say to make something cohesive and meaningful.

As far as the whole "she's in love with Gallus" shtick goes, Elisif was recently widowed shortly before the events of Skyrim, and her and the Dragonborn get pretty close in her AA questline. Meanwhile Karliah has been exiled from the Thieves Guild for 25 years iirc (according to her dialogue after you kill Mercer), so who's to say the Dragonborn can't swoop in and make her forget who he was anyway?

To quote part of the description of Lonely Karliah/the mod that allows you to marry her, "Who will make her happy? Dead Gallus? Doubt it."

Just figured I'd throw it out there in the event anyone would be interested in the idea, since other than Lonely Karliah and Bijin NPCs (This is what inspired me to make this post, because she looks amazing with this installed) she hasn't gotten all that much love.

I've been toying around with the idea in the Creation Kit recently, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to add dialogue to her to initiate a quest, even after watching tutorials on it.

I've also been fumbling around possible names for a potential quest for Karliah, and the one that's stuck so far is "Shot Through The Heart" (It's pretty bad I know), since the arrow she uses to shoot you was coated with a poison that slowed your heart down and prevented you from dying.

8 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

There is a spell in the extended AA that makes everyone your lover.

I should've clarified in the title that I was wondering if a quest for her would be possible, whoops. I'll edit it to include that. But yeah, I can already get her to be a lover with Lonely Karliah/Flower Girls, but I still wish that there was a quest dedicated to her in AA.

31 minutes ago, smtc said:

I should've clarified in the title that I was wondering if a quest for her would be possible, whoops. I'll edit it to include that. But yeah, I can already get her to be a lover with Lonely Karliah/Flower Girls, but I still wish that there was a quest dedicated to her in AA.

I like Karliah, too, but her entire character and quest are based around her lost lover.

At any rate, she doesn't have very much dialogue available to work with (compared to most other characters), and this limits any voiced options she might have.  This is probably a big part of why few people have attempted to work with her that way.