What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

1 hour ago, sammythesquirrel said:

is there a mod that lets  you switch to a different out fit instead of totaly undressing when sex starts?

I will wholeheartedly add a "+1" to your suggestion- I have asked for a custom "Sex Outfit" to be stored in SexLab, but of course adding something entirely new like that is a lower priority when there are still bugs to squash.

I usually make a SkyUI Favorites Equipment Group containing my longest flowing SMP hairstyle (KS-SMP Galactic), SMP earrings and amulet, gold Wench bracelets, black garter belt, ornate-top black stockings and slutty heels. I set the Group to Unequip Hands (to get rid of weapons) and Unequip Armor (to strip all equippable items) and I set the Sex Outfit items to Never Remove in the SexLab Strip Item Editor.

Then, I switch to that outfit with a single keypress (F8 for me) just before (or sometimes just after) initiating sex. Works great.

Someone please tell me there's a mod that stops SLEN, SexLab Romance, and SexLab Solutions dialog from showing up when speaking to kids? With SLEN I can at least target a kid and turn it off, but I have to do it individually. Also, if there's a mod to remove kids all together, that would be great. I found one that turned them all into dogs, but they kept their voice lines so it was real weird still.

2 hours ago, FilthyWeaboo said:

I'm trying to track down a mod but I can't remember what it's called or whether I got it here. It was a massive collection of armor for female characters, most armors were separated into tons of parts. All I remember is wherever I found it re-directs to the creators own website or blog.

Sounds like one of Sun Jeong's massive collections- stuff from NINI and CoCo and GomaPeroPero and many other luminaries of skimpitude. One of the best of all was the Lovers Lab Collection, which contains a store and a cityscape and other surprises. Sadly, she took it down when she left LoversLab. You can find her site via Google, but the last time I looked she had nothing comparable to the LL Collection there.

9 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Sounds like one of Sun Jeong's massive collections- stuff from NINI and CoCo and GomaPeroPero and many other luminaries of skimpitude. One of the best of all was the Lovers Lab Collection, which contains a store and a cityscape and other surprises. Sadly, she took it down when she left LoversLab. You can find her site via Google, but the last time I looked she had nothing comparable to the LL Collection there.

It was a Sun Jeong collection, thanks!

HDT-SMP settings. 

Is there anywhere I can find various XML settings for breast physics?  I use the 3BA set-up from Acro748 but the XMLs I have nearly always end up with a simplistic up and down boob motion that just ends up inducing motion sickness.

I'm having difficulty finding good settings.   (I am OK for CBPC).   So if folks know of a good place to find a few to trial, I would be grateful.   Thank you!

This GIF shows a good motion range, but all the XMLs I can find are just sad:

Walk7.gif

Art:  TimDonehy200 on DeviantArt 16 June 2020 (and yes...it is meant to be her)

Edited by Bluegunk

This is Heidi from Trip The Rift's awesome 'Sassy Teen Girls' mod:

SassyTeen Heidi.png

She is by far my favorite of the 24 girls and has been since Oldrim days. Please note her distinctive hairstyle. It is cute and suits her annoying/endearing personality perfectly. However, it is also static, which definitely does NOT suit any of her multiple personalities. :classic_wacko: I'd like to fix that.

Does anyone know the name of her hairstyle and what mod it originates from? More to the point, does anyone know of a physics-enabled version of it?