What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

29 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

Anyone know a good voiced follower for SSE? I use Minerva  and Acalypha in Oldrim but both of them is unavailable for SE. I don't like the popular one like Sofia, Vijila and Recorder either

A popular one you didn't mention is Inigo.  Another I've used was M'rissi.  One I'm planning on using but haven't tried yet is Lucien.  I've never used Minerva or Acalpha so I can't suggest anything based on them.  What are are you looking for in a follower?

Is there any mods/patches that make it so the base estrus for skyrim mod's estrus animations could have orgasm event so that sexlab related mods would be able to react to it?
It seems most of the mods just only read the estrus events from estrus chaurus but in cases like mysterious breeding rooms or estrus add on you basically do not seem get the orgasm event so stuff like SL triggers or hentai pregnancy dont recognize em
Alternatively have base estrus get "rerouted" through estrus chaurus would be a fine too

27 minutes ago, axz2 said:

A popular one you didn't mention is Inigo.  Another I've used was M'rissi.  One I'm planning on using but haven't tried yet is Lucien.  I've never used Minerva or Acalpha so I can't suggest anything based on them.  What are are you looking for in a follower?

Forgot to mention I'm looking for female follower only. Prefer have custom voiced and unique face design, not just recycle anime plastic face follower being post everyday on Nexus

2 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Forgot to mention I'm looking for female follower only. Prefer have custom voiced and unique face design, not just recycle anime plastic face follower being post everyday on Nexus

Here are a few!

Aurlyn Dawnstone

Seductress Faye

Auri (Song of the Green)

Lilissa the Druid

Ariella

M'rissi (Tales of Troubles)

Ambriel (The Lost Princess)

Mirai (The Girl with the Dragon Heart)

Misty Skye

Caesia (Borne of Magic)

Yunsol (custom Korean voice)

Livia Salvian (Daughter of the High Chancellor)

Anna NPCs (adds a few custom voiced females)

20 hours ago, hexiest said:

Thank you for the list. After checking all. I like Seductress Faye the most both voice and appearance but unfortunately the mod require followergirls and I use sexlab :(

2 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Thank you for the list. After checking all. I like Seductress Faye the most both voice and appearance but unfortunately the mod require followergirls and I use sexlab :(

You can run Flower Girls and Sexlab at the same time- just be careful not to start a scene prelude with dialog from one and then launch the scene with dialog from the other.

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

You can run Flower Girls and Sexlab at the same time- just be careful not to start a scene prelude with dialog from one and then launch the scene with dialog from the other.

Are you sure there is no conflict and it will not destroy the world, burn my save ? I like Seductress Faye but I'm not sure I shoud risk it just for a follower mod.

9 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Are you sure there is no conflict and it will not destroy the world, burn my save ? I like Seductress Faye but I'm not sure I shoud risk it just for a follower mod.

I have run sexlab and flower girls together before. I used to use Faye all the time as well. It is totally safe as long as you make sure with Faye you use the FG dialogue options and not any SL scenes, and with everyone else try to only use SL. There are settings in the FG mcm I think to remove dialogue from people, so try that if you have trouble differentiating between what is what.

Looking for a mod that allows the pc to go naked, don't really have a problem with the comments from npc's, just running around covering my bits gets a bit annoying.

Using milking mod and Being a cow mod and I'm running around naked anyways, since clothes don't fit.

Hi everyone I download the increible mod of Guts berserker armor from team tal & bakafactory (https://www.patreon.com/posts/le-dm-bdor-by-32359922) BUT it's the legendary edition with HDT PE. I convert it with Nif optimizer and cathedral assets conversion but I don't know how to convert the HDT PE armor with the cloak on the armor to HDT smp for SE. Anyone can help me ?
(Sorry for my english it's not my nattive language)

[LE] DM BDOR Berserk by Team TAL & BakaFactory.rar

21 hours ago, assassin394 said:

I have run both side-by-side for years. I didn't say there was no conflict- I specifically cited the only point of conflict I have found- the dialogs from both mods being available to select at all timies.

I ran Faye for a while but uninstalled her to try someone else a couple of playthroughs ago. I had no issues with her plus both sex frameworks all running at once.

I don't know what you mean by "risk it." Just make a console-command named save before doing anything you feel could be problematic:

Save "Trixie Roundheels before new sex mod"

then try it, and if it doesn't work out, uninstall (whatever the high-risk mod was) and load up your named save. I don't know how it could be any easier or why you are so fearful, or where you got the idea that SexLab and Flower Girls won't play nice together, or why you disbelieve ppl who tell you it works fine for them. :classic_ohmy:

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I have run both side-by-side for years. I didn't say there was no conflict- I specifically cited the only point of conflict I have found- the dialogs from both mods being available to select at all timies.

I ran Faye for a while but uninstalled her to try someone else a couple of playthroughs ago. I had no issues with her plus both sex frameworks all running at once.

I don't know what you mean by "risk it." Just make a console-command named save before doing anything you feel could be problematic:

Save "Trixie Roundheels before new sex mod"

then try it, and if it doesn't work out, uninstall (whatever the high-risk mod was) and load up your named save. I don't know how it could be any easier or why you are so fearful, or where you got the idea that SexLab and Flower Girls won't play nice together, or why you disbelieve ppl who tell you it works fine for them. :classic_ohmy:

Not that I don't believe you. Just want to making sure. I always make a backup save before trying out new mod but sometime it take several hours of playing before I encounter a problem. Then I have to uninstall the mod and wasted several hours of playthrough.

Hi everybody
I do not know if anybody here got the knowledge, but I'm sure there are some people who could guide me
I am trying to change the casting animation of a shout (Fire Breath), but the problem is the game doesnt seem to give you any option to change the casting animation of a single spell without affecting the casting animation of every other spells which are of the same type . I have already tried to see if there was a possibility in the Creation Kit by changing the casting animation in "Magic Effect", but the available options are not what I am looking for. In fact, I already have my ready-made animation (the behavior hkx files), I just have to implement them in the animation folder and replace the base animations, but I don't know how to proceed. If I change the basic casting animation of the shouting spells, which are :
1hm_shout_Exhale
1hm_shout_Inhale
mt_shout_Exhale
mt_shout_Inhale

well, the animation works, except that it changes the casting animation for ALL shouts. While I want it to ONLY affect the "fire breath" shout, whithout touching the other shouts. I looked everywhere for guides, but there is nothing. I asked on a lot of forums, each time nobody could answer me or gave me a vague answer which in the end did not give the result I asked for at all. Does anyone here have the skills in Creation Kit or Fore New Idles (FNIS) to help me achieve this little tweak?

Thank you in advance for your assistance

13 hours ago, Zyxxas said:

Anyone got any recommendations for cum retextures? Ideally something a little thicker than vanilla SexLab but I'm not super fussed :)

I use Sexlab Sperm Texture Replacer 1b. There are several intensity and quantity levels, and 1b is the next-to-heaviest. I have tried 3 cum replacers and I think this is the most realistic. This is what it looks like on me (SSE with ENB):

20190523070120_1.jpg20190523070142_1.jpg

I'm trying to try From the Deeps which looks good.
unfortunately, an idiot mod ruins everything because it either works halfway or is completely picked up. That I would name Sexlabs !!
I don't know if it's him or Slal, but the animations refuse to launch and Sexlabs reacts only 3 shots after.
It becomes painful and annoying.