14 minutes ago, Gothuska said:

Hello, why have a MCG_API.pex file packed in ba2 and another in a loose files with the same name? 

They are the exact same file, it was intended for some third mods applications. It is a file to not be modified in the future, but can be overwritten (but not edited) by other modders that distribute it in their package to add a soft dependency with MCG.

If you are installing the mod unpacking its .ba2 you're doing it knowing that no support is given for non modders that do this, in any case you can overwrite it with the other and have only one of those two .pex

56 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

They are the exact same file, it was intended for some third mods applications. It is a file to not be modified in the future, but can be overwritten (but not edited) by other modders that distribute it in their package to add a soft dependency with MCG.

If you are installing the mod unpacking its .ba2 you're doing it knowing that no support is given for non modders that do this, in any case you can overwrite it with the other and have only one of those two .pex

Huuu .... So I can delete this MCG_API.pex file from the loose file, or just not install it, and it will not affect the mod's functions? Right?

1 minute ago, Gothuska said:

Huuu .... So I can delete this MCG_API.pex file from the loose file, or just not install it, and it will not affect the mod's functions? Right?

Yes correct, as long as one is still present in the .ba2 you can decide to not install the loose one and viceversa in case you unpack the .ba2

6 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

Yes correct, as long as one is still present in the .ba2 you can decide to not install the loose one and viceversa in case you unpack the .ba2

Thanks for your explanation... Now  I'm feeling safe to do that!

On 4/24/2020 at 9:08 PM, Martin56 said:

Hi, sorry for necro answering I don't know if you're still interested in this but I think this solution would completely denature this system. Let me address the problems:

• You check for LOS on effect start, this means that this will be a one time check the moment the sex starts. If for any reason at the start of sex an npc has no LOS over the player but during sex he will walk in and see the player he will not report it since it would have not registered for it. If this would have been the goal a different method would have been used, Anghelos always used reference Alias collection filling on quest start for one time area checks, which is more resource efficient, yet less dynamic.
  • The goal of this cloak effect is to dynamically tag actors around so that even if they are away but at some point walk in a room or turn around and see the player they will fire the LOS event and report the player.
  • For the problem you described of gathering after the sex finished (which I never witnessed luckily xD), could be due to a small latency period between AAF end events and MCG after sex calculations including interrupting this cloak effect. Probably a solution would be to add a check for player having AAF busy keyword in the effect LOS event, but I' m not sure this would end the log errors, which in my humble opinion have very little practical value in this case. I mean what damage can they do, if the system works?
  • There is no need to unregister for events on effect end, since all events registered in a magic effect script are unregistered automatically when dispelled.

I brought this question back again because we're doing some fixing now that we have some little time at disposal for fixing, Anghelos should update a new small update tomorrow, if you have any other input we would greatly appreciate it, thank you Satanfist :)

Hi,

I only posted the solution as a suggested fix for the papyrus errors I was getting everytime a scene would draw a crowd.

• If an npc has no LOS in a scene that warrants infamy reporting, then the fix is doing it's job. I tested the fix in a closed environment, with a small group of potential spectators. I found that for long scenes the cloak effect would eventually wear off, and noticed that spectators were then being recycled with the cloak effect again (This is fine if the scene is still ongoing). However, as you suggested there may well be some latency between the AAF scene ending and MCG interrupting the effect. New onlookers should not be processed after the scene has ended. The OnEffectStart event seemed to be the logical place to do this check. If the player has the AAF busy keyword, then he or she is most likely to be still in a AAF scene. If not, then the check prevents a new onlooker being added (registered) to a dead scene. This was what the papyrus registration error was complaining about. Since posting the fix I have thoroughly tested it game, with scenes having dozens of spectators, without errors (My player's infamy is increased accordingly). If my player is reported for wrong doing by spectators without LOS, then they are lying ('Hearsay'). If the scene has ended, new spectators should not be registered for LOS .
8 hours ago, Martin56 said:

I think we found a solution, on command mode exit with a slave their actor value "waitingforplayer" will be automatically changed to 0. Tests seems promising, you could test also by yourself after issuing a sit command to a slave, exit command mode then use the following consolle command on that slave:

.setav 31c 0

I confirm this command prevent the slave fast travel, seems promising indeed :).

On 19.04.2020 at 02:12, Kain82 said:

Хорошо, я обнаружил, что есть мод AFT для FO4. Но проблема в том, что я уже использую Unlimited Companion Framework и уже запустил новую игру. Кроме того, этот мод скорее всего будет конфликтовать с модом Nora Spouse, так как есть возможность сохранить ее в AFT. Так что, как видите, мод не совместим с модами, которые я использую. Существуют ли какие-либо другие моды, которые позволяют мне раздевать моих компаньонов и NPC?

Caliente  Fuzion Girl

On 21.04.2020 at 16:20, Martin56 said:

Что касается раздевания компаньонов, в подменю любовников и компаньонов есть кнопка, которая должна позволять полностью раздеваться, если я правильно помню. Об AFT и других сопутствующих фреймворках MCG для Fallout 4 абсолютно независим от них и не использует их системы, но я напомню, что AAF связана с одной из них. MCG имеет встроенную систему нескольких компаньонов, которая исключает ванильные компаньоны (у вас будет возможность иметь только одного ванильного компаньона, если вы не используете один из этих других фреймворков с несколькими компаньонами), но вы сможете иметь до 8 других NPC в качестве компаньона после Вы, например, солдаты Бос, институт солдат и т. д.

Что касается твоего гарема xD, если ты на свидании и занимаешься сексом с любым другим NPC, кроме того, с которым ты встречаешься ... все пойдет не так, как это предотвратить. Если у вас включена система неверности и позора, вы можете заниматься сексом без последствий для своих официальных любовников или романтических компаньонов и npcs, если вы делаете вещи в частном порядке ... это означает, что другие любовники буквально не увидят вас! В качестве альтернативы вы могли бы деактивировать механику неверности и позора или пометить нпц в оргии, чтобы они участвовали и не злились, потому что вы занимаетесь сексом с другими. Надеюсь это поможет!

Companion Options

On the potential response to an approaching relax offer, the response of Not having time for this right now.. (Could be dangerous)... what exactly does this mean? Could be dangerous as in.. you suspect the offer could be dangerous? Or that refusal has the potential to initiate something more dangerous?

On 4/24/2020 at 8:06 AM, Blabo said:

Thank you for your answer.

As a workaround, i will remove JOURNEY from my survival modlist. This mod allows fast travel between supply line connected settlements.

On how to make this instantaneous, i can't help you as i haven't edited any mod yet. Maybe you can find some clues by comparing the behavior of "command" when it is targeting a furniture and the ground ? As commanding to just walk do not result in a slave teleport if you fast travel.

i  found  this mod   works good  for survival  i  am impress 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40440

Is there any dialog options for offering your companion to an NPC? Or is there a compatible mod that does allow this?

Also I'm having the problem with various NPCs getting stuck saying they are busy and no matter how much time passed they never stop being busy and the hot keys wont work on them. This happens to NPCs and companions I believe the problem comes from some kind of compatibility with Vanilla Fudge since thats the only other AAF mod I really have installed. I've tried uninstalling the mod but I think the damn is already done and cant be undone it appears. All the NPCs that glitched like this all had interactions the flirting persuasion dialogue affect from Vanilla Fudge.

2 hours ago, Vaerrwynn said:

I think I did something wrong and could use some help.

The installation guide says that I shouldn't unpack the .ba2 file. So I deleted the ba2 file. Now I couldn't press the "Start the Mod" button. Should I actually use the .ba2 file or not?

Thank you.

When you unpack a .ba2 that means to use the bethesda archive extractor. 

2 hours ago, seraph85 said:

Is there any dialog options for offering your companion to an NPC? Or is there a compatible mod that does allow this?

Also I'm having the problem with various NPCs getting stuck saying they are busy and no matter how much time passed they never stop being busy and the hot keys wont work on them. This happens to NPCs and companions I believe the problem comes from some kind of compatibility with Vanilla Fudge since thats the only other AAF mod I really have installed. I've tried uninstalling the mod but I think the damn is already done and cant be undone it appears. All the NPCs that glitched like this all had interactions the flirting persuasion dialogue affect from Vanilla Fudge.

As far as I know regarding this mod, you can orgy tag them or remove companions from blacklist in regards to approach scenarios.  AAF Sex 'Em Up does have a companion command. 

Thanks a lot for the update and for your very hard work. This mod is awesome.

I know that this mod is considered finished, but I try... ?  I've a request/idea if you like/can, obviously. 

It would be possible that, when a lover "initiative" scenario occurs, be the NPC, lover, that decides what type of sex will occur? Or maybe, surprise? Or better, both?

That is, that the message window asking what type of sex will occur, does not appear? Something similar to the "relax" scenario, NPC "choose" "what" he/she "needs" at this moment.

Something like: "I'm hunger,?", or " I need you put me in all fours", etc.

Again, thanks a lot for this mod, and stay safe.

9 hours ago, seraph85 said:

Есть ли варианты диалога для предложения вашего компаньона NPC? Или есть совместимый мод, который позволяет это?

Также у меня есть проблема с застреванием различных NPC, говоря, что они заняты, и независимо от того, сколько времени прошло, они никогда не перестанут быть занятыми, и горячие клавиши не будут работать на них. Это происходит с NPC и компаньонами. Я считаю, что проблема в некоторой совместимости с Vanilla Fudge, поскольку это единственный другой мод AAF, который я действительно установил. Я попытался удалить мод, но я думаю, что черт уже сделан, и я не могу отменить его, кажется. Все неигровые персонажи, которые так глюкивали, взаимодействовали друг с другом в духе флиртового диалога убеждения от Vanilla Fudge.

SEU Делает в моей игре такую хуйню !

On 4/27/2020 at 10:55 AM, Vaerrwynn said:

I think I did something wrong and could use some help.

The installation guide says that I shouldn't unpack the .ba2 file. So I deleted the ba2 file. Now I couldn't press the "Start the Mod" button. Should I actually use the .ba2 file or not?

Thank you.

Download and install MCG FO4 v2.12.50 Do not unpack the .ba2 file of MCG, if you do it you will have to follow the for modders guide, in particular you will have to pay extra attention to not overwrite other mods scripts with MCG ones.  "  all you have to do is download and install  nothing else "

PS Sorry took me a few days to get back to you

On 4/27/2020 at 11:20 AM, seraph85 said:

this  MCG has that option for offering your companion are the RSE one  any ways i use the mods i just listed i really don't have to much of problems  in my game other then some stuff go out of aliment at times edit  this top one MCG is the one  " Note read the installation guide this is a very really big mod 

and  all the rse stuff

and now this mod here dose 3somes  but you do need to turn it off when you are doing a quest  For female player  all tho you can use with male

but he is the one who is going to get it like the female  dose so best for the female Nora

and

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40440

i go a lot more cant think off the top of my head