2 hours ago, Kain82 said:

Okay I found that there is an AFT mod for FO4.  But the problem is I am already using Unlimited Companion Framework and I already started a new game.  Plus the mod would most likely conflict with the Nora Spouse mod, since there is an option to save her in AFT.  So as you can see the mod is not compatible with the mods I use.  Are there any other mods that allow me to strip my companions and npc's?

Okay I was able to use the "One Ring to Nude Them All."  I had forgotten about that ring.  But my first question still stands.  Can one have a harem without the other ladies getting mad?  Cause while publicly Marcy hates me.  Behind closed doors we are having our sexual adventures.  But I feel bad leaving Nora out of the fun.

19 hours ago, antoniut said:

A week or so ago, it happened to me as well. Initiative system stopped working. The only solution was reinstalling the mod with clean save too. But before uninstalled, I've discovered, thanks to this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26582, that the cloak spell (passive flirt?) that has player to activate npcs around player and initiate approach, was in the player, but inactive, (normally its must to be active,? , correct me if I'm wrong) Why it stopped? Dunno why, that's beyond my knowledge.

I think I have a clue, but I'm not sure.  Before it happened , if my memory serves me right, a settler approached me, then the dialogue couldn't begin,  because I was on building mode, or something like that, then, the NPC was stuck in this state  and the cloak spell as you said might have been active only for this npc and blocked any relation with the others... But I don't really know ... just guessing !

Hey guys, love the mod! 

I'm having a bit of a problem with captured NPCs. I didn't find any info in the faq so I'm asking here.

I've captured several raiders and raider bosses and unfortunately all "neutral" NPCs, like Carla, Drumlin Diner NPCs, etc,  are hostile to them, i.e. they shoot them on sight. I found that occasionally they aren't hostile (after reloading and fast travelling), though that isn't really reproducable. Sometimes they shoot, sometimes they don't. Do you guys know of any solution to this problem? I don't use any other AAF systems mod and don't use any other overhauls, like CAP.

Any help is appreciated!

Edit: I could temporarily fix the problem by adding these NPCs to the player faction. However I'm not sure if that has adverse effects on other parts of the mod. @anghelos92

On 4/19/2020 at 9:37 PM, BruceWayne said:

Hey guys, love the mod! 

I'm having a bit of a problem with captured NPCs. I didn't find any info in the faq so I'm asking here.

I've captured several raiders and raider bosses and unfortunately all "neutral" NPCs, like Carla, Drumlin Diner NPCs, etc,  are hostile to them, i.e. they shoot them on sight. I found that occasionally they aren't hostile (after reloading and fast travelling), though that isn't really reproducable. Sometimes they shoot, sometimes they don't. Do you guys know of any solution to this problem? I don't use any other AAF systems mod and don't use any other overhauls, like CAP.

Any help is appreciated!

Edit: I could temporarily fix the problem by adding these NPCs to the player faction. However I'm not sure if that has adverse effects on other parts of the mod. @anghelos92

Hi! All the slaves are stored in a reference alias collection in the quest "AnghelosData" (in case you are going to make edits). Last time I checked they were all in the player faction or the playerAllyfaction, it is possible however that any mods that change the relations between factions in any way (also mods that may change the AI of npcs giving them a more aggressive value) could interfere with the pacified slaves because they carry their faction data when enslaved (or cloned). You can check in fo4edit your mods by enlarging their faction tab and see if they modify any vanilla faction.

This said I experienced some particular npcs and races being almost always shot on sight by some other npcs or factions because the vanilla behavior is this and Anghelos didn't want to change vanilla factions for compatibility reasons, but I had enslaved creatures and bandits in my settlements without problems. Enslaved super mutants instead are more rejected by major factions especially Railroad xD but if you are able to recruit a supermutant as a companion then they will not be hated anymore.

If you add the player faction to those slaves you have problem with there should not be interference with this mod, it is not used in any system afaik.

About Anghelos I apologize for him, he's really busy in RL so it could pass some time before he will come back to the forum, in any case if you have any technical question i can help you

For those who have problems with the initiative system stopping a reminder:

Having an infamy higher than 50 will stop normal approaches in favor of sneaky stalkers, if enabled, or nothing. Also the higher the infamy the lesser is the chance that people want to approach you, even if not reached 50.

After you have any AAF animations the approaches are paused for 30 seconds, for compatibility purposes, many mods register for aaf end events and do things after them so we want to give them time and not interfere.

There are many other checks for that system due to its invasive nature in the vanilla gameplay, check some of those in the MCG guide and in fo4edit or CK looking for the anghelospassiveflirt cloak spell and its children spell.

Also note that if you use RSE CSA, for the entire duration that the abduction quest is active the approach system are paused.

On 4/18/2020 at 12:58 PM, antoniut said:

was in the player, but inactive, (normally its must to be active,? , correct me if I'm wrong) Why it stopped? Dunno why, that's beyond my knowledge.

Hi, you're partially right! Like in this case, when a spell is in an actor but not active is because that spell has some conditions that must be satisfied to activate its effect. Probably one of the conditions was false, if you are able to use fo4edit and check for the anghelos passive flirt cloak spell and its applied spell anghelos passive flirt you should see many conditions

And for those who receive the popup message "someone is doing something with...etc etc" it's because AAF is sending error when animating. This can be because you have a bad AAF installation, including, very probably AAF patches that can mess up if not done correctly like the One patch and similar. Or you have another mod that make calls for AAF animations in a wrong way and there are a few...

Also note that you'll receive that kind of popup also if you start sex from MCG involving races for which there are no animations installed for them, for example if you want to start sex with a senteybot, this will however let MCG stats take even that "sex" into account.

On 4/19/2020 at 4:25 AM, Kain82 said:

Okay I was able to use the "One Ring to Nude Them All."  I had forgotten about that ring.  But my first question still stands.  Can one have a harem without the other ladies getting mad?  Cause while publicly Marcy hates me.  Behind closed doors we are having our sexual adventures.  But I feel bad leaving Nora out of the fun.

About undressing companions, there is a button somewhere in the lovers and companions submenus that should allow for complete undress if i remember correctly. About AFT and other companion frameworks MCG for Fallout 4 is totally indipendent from them and do not use their systems, but I recall that AAF is linked with one of those. MCG has a built in multiple companions system that exclude the vanilla comoanions (you will be able to have only one vanilla companion unless you use on of those other multiple companion framework) but you will be able to have up to 8 other npcs as companion following you, for example bos soldiers, institute troopers etc.

About your harem xD, if you are in a date and you do sex with any other npc but the one you are dating...things will go bad, no way to prevent this. If you have the infidelty and infamy system enabled you can have sex without consequences for your official lovers or romanced companions and npcs if you do things privately...this means that the other lovers must literally not see you! As alternative you could deactivate the infidelty and infamy mechanic, or tagging npcs in a orgy so they  partecipate and not get mad because you are doing sex with others. Hope this helps!

2 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Hi, you're partially right! Like in this case, when a spell is in an actor but not active is because that spell has some conditions that must be satisfied to activate its effect. Probably one of the conditions was false, if you are able to use fo4edit and check for the anghelos passive flirt cloak spell and its applied spell anghelos passive flirt you should see many conditions

The cloak spell was inactive in the player, not in the NPC, it means something?

Thanks

2 hours ago, antoniut said:

The cloak spell was inactive in the player, not in the NPC, it means something?

Thanks

The conditions that could inactivate that spell in the player are the following:

Player is having an aaf animation

MCG has temporaly paused the system to avoid interference with some operations in particular if you just submitted someone: "anghelosSubmitInitiativePauseEffect"

If you have currently  anyone following you for sex, for example if you arrange something and you tell them to follow you privately, as long as they follow you this is paused.

If any of these quests are running, you can check them with the consolle command sqv AnghelosCalmquest or sqv anghelossurrenderquest or sqv anghelosbanquest or anghelosSpyquest , those are all quest that are running during player defeat or when the player has sex and the infamy system enabled. In short during sex and defeat events the approaches are paused.

If your infamy is higher than 50 as i told earlier you are not approached anymore except by sneaky stalkers if you have them enabled

If you are in combat

If you are riding something, i thibk this is meant for vertibirds

If you are in workshop mode

If you are sneaking or bleeding out

If you are trespassing

If you are in a scene (this is true during some vanilla quests or dialogues) note that in sanctuary majority of the starting npcs like marcy are always in a vanilla scene so they very rarely approach the player.

These are all the conditions I see in fo4edit for that spell that may be blocking it in your game, hope it helps!

10 hours ago, Martin56 said:

About undressing companions, there is a button somewhere in the lovers and companions submenus that should allow for complete undress if i remember correctly. About AFT and other companion frameworks MCG for Fallout 4 is totally indipendent from them and do not use their systems, but I recall that AAF is linked with one of those. MCG has a built in multiple companions system that exclude the vanilla comoanions (you will be able to have only one vanilla companion unless you use on of those other multiple companion framework) but you will be able to have up to 8 other npcs as companion following you, for example bos soldiers, institute troopers etc.

About your harem xD, if you are in a date and you do sex with any other npc but the one you are dating...things will go bad, no way to prevent this. If you have the infidelty and infamy system enabled you can have sex without consequences for your official lovers or romanced companions and npcs if you do things privately...this means that the other lovers must literally not see you! As alternative you could deactivate the infidelty and infamy mechanic, or tagging npcs in a orgy so they  partecipate and not get mad because you are doing sex with others. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the reply.  Yeah I have infidelity and infamy turned off.  I also noticed that if I keep Nora home while my Nate is with Marcy.  She doesn't get mad.  I have however attempted a threesome 3 different times and only once did my Nate assume the male position, despite choosing the player giver option.  Is there a way to make it so my Nate always assumes the male position?  Or is it random?  

12 hours ago, Kain82 said:

Thanks for the reply.  Yeah I have infidelity and infamy turned off.  I also noticed that if I keep Nora home while my Nate is with Marcy.  She doesn't get mad.  I have however attempted a threesome 3 different times and only once did my Nate assume the male position, despite choosing the player giver option.  Is there a way to make it so my Nate always assumes the male position?  Or is it random?  

I think Nora and Nate are excluded from the infidelty system because in the vanilla game they are not supposed to live after the pre war part and they are in the playerspouse faction which will always be considered official lover by MCG.

About assuming the right position this is a long story which has nothing to do with MCG, but with how AAF and its animations work. MCG send the player as actor in the slot 1 of the actor array when you choose male role and as actor in the slot 0 when you choose the female role. Majority of animations I've seen always put the female role as first actor (actor 0) and male role as second actor (actor 1). In group sex animations I've seen authors go wild though...for example some bp70 threesomes are organized as male - female - female so in that case you should send the player as receiver (slot 0) to have the male role ? ... Ask mod authors to use a standard is all i can tell you.

I've also seen animations that in their xml are organized as female - female - male and in that case the male role is in slot 2 and currently there is no way for MCG to send them as slot 2 because MCG let you choose only who sending in slot 0 and 1

On 4/21/2020 at 2:46 PM, Martin56 said:

If you add the player faction to those slaves you have problem with there should not be interference with this mod, it is not used in any system afaik.

About Anghelos I apologize for him, he's really busy in RL so it could pass some time before he will come back to the forum, in any case if you have any technical question i can help you

No need to apologise.

It's good to know, that adding them won't harm my game, as far as MCG is concerned.

Do you by any chance know, what could cause a slave to not increase its submission value? I get the notifications,  but the value in info still shows 0,2.

All I could think of that could have impacted that particular NPC, is me editing its visuals with the looks menu.

Hi everyone ! first post on LL there.

I really like that M.C.G. mod, and i think i got everything working as it should. But i have a question about submitted slaves/settlers/followers : whenever i use "command" to assign them to a furniture, they will teleport with me if i fast travel.

I wonder if this is the expected behavior ?

I have searched the forum, and read the mod documentation but found no answers on this subject.

if this isn't the expected behavior, here is the result of some testing :

Spoiler

- made sure they are not following me, or in the following state.

- they will only fast travel one time after being commanded to a furniture, if i fast travel 2 time after commanding them, they will only teleport with me on my first fast travel.

- this happen each time i command them.

- after teleporting with me, they stay idle, not following me.

- same behavior if i turn them into followers or settlers. if i clone them or not.

- turning sandboxing on or off, or using follow/wait don't change the behavior.

- i have no mods listed as incompatible with M.C.G.

- if i command them to just walk somewhere, they will not fast travel. so this is related to commanding them to a furniture.

- happens with unique and non-unique npc.

Thanks in advance for your help.

12 hours ago, Martin56 said:

I think Nora and Nate are excluded from the infidelty system because in the vanilla game they are not supposed to live after the pre war part and they are in the playerspouse faction which will always be considered official lover by MCG.

About assuming the right position this is a long story which has nothing to do with MCG, but with how AAF and its animations work. MCG send the player as actor in the slot 1 of the actor array when you choose male role and as actor in the slot 0 when you choose the female role. Majority of animations I've seen always put the female role as first actor (actor 0) and male role as second actor (actor 1). In group sex animations I've seen authors go wild though...for example some bp70 threesomes are organized as male - female - female so in that case you should send the player as receiver (slot 0) to have the male role ? ... Ask mod authors to use a standard is all i can tell you.

I've also seen animations that in their xml are organized as female - female - male and in that case the male role is in slot 2 and currently there is no way for MCG to send them as slot 2 because MCG let you choose only who sending in slot 0 and 1

This is the one i  use for Nora Great mod works well  with Nate and she dose get pregnant  i took her when  fist meeting piper  and after the interview you get piper to fallow you Nora says

So piper has done this before and piper reply's to Nora you have nothing to worry about i go my eye on this one LOL then Nate bangs piper  filing her up in-front of Nora

i have had 3some with Piper and Nora cait and piper  hell i evan have   Sierra Petrovita  Dixie cait nora Ann hargraves piper something like 8 total all romanic comapions

with 3somes getting them all  pregnant  crazy  .. pluse Nora is romanticize with that mod 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24680

20 hours ago, BruceWayne said:

No need to apologise.

It's good to know, that adding them won't harm my game, as far as MCG is concerned.

Do you by any chance know, what could cause a slave to not increase its submission value? I get the notifications,  but the value in info still shows 0,2.

All I could think of that could have impacted that particular NPC, is me editing its visuals with the looks menu.

As far as I know slaves begin with a submissiin level of 0,0 so if you see 0,2 it seems you used a correct approach once. Note that you can break their resistance when they are not in cooldown which is a status they enter when you rape them, hit them with fists or give them food and should last 8 im game hours or if you leave and enter a cell, I think this has been done for a sense of progression . When they are in cooldown they will not increase more their submission. There are some methods that bypass the cooldown though, you can craft the disciplinary baton in the chemlab, MCG craftables category, it costs 5 woods you can use it to raise submission by 0,01 for each hit, you should be able to test this with your slave locked at 0,2 because of cooldown. Also if you command to sit them to a vanilla pillory they will automatically reach a submission of 2,59 the next day after they have entered that furniture (note that sometimes they eill exit the pillory if not allowed to sandbox before assignin them to the pillory, however this doesn't impact on the submission because they just need to enter the pillory once). Other ways to increase submission is using the torture button in the slave submenu, that option is availqble only if you have reached certain progress with brotherhood and/or the institute. 

16 hours ago, Blabo said:

Hi everyone ! first post on LL there.

I really like that M.C.G. mod, and i think i got everything working as it should. But i have a question about submitted slaves/settlers/followers : whenever i use "command" to assign them to a furniture, they will teleport with me if i fast travel.

I wonder if this is the expected behavior ?

I have searched the forum, and read the mod documentation but found no answers on this subject.

if this isn't the expected behavior, here is the result of some testing :

Reveal hidden contents

- made sure they are not following me, or in the following state.

- they will only fast travel one time after being commanded to a furniture, if i fast travel 2 time after commanding them, they will only teleport with me on my first fast travel.

- this happen each time i command them.

- after teleporting with me, they stay idle, not following me.

- same behavior if i turn them into followers or settlers. if i clone them or not.

- turning sandboxing on or off, or using follow/wait don't change the behavior.

- i have no mods listed as incompatible with M.C.G.

- if i command them to just walk somewhere, they will not fast travel. so this is related to commanding them to a furniture.

- happens with unique and non-unique npc.

Thanks in advance for your help.

You are right this behavior has not been accounted for, Anghelos plays in survival without vanilla fast travel so it seems he didn't experienced this. When you enter command mode with an npc, that npc is considered a temporary player companion for some vanilla game mechanics, including the teleport to the player on player fast travel. My tests tells that after some time the vanilla game not consider those nocs temporary comoanions anymore, so I just need to figure out a way to make this instantaneous after issuing a command. 

1 hour ago, Martin56 said:

As far as I know slaves begin with a submissiin level of 0,0 so if you see 0,2 it seems you used a correct approach once. Note that you can break their resistance when they are not in cooldown which is a status they enter when you rape them, hit them with fists or give them food and should last 8 im game hours or if you leave and enter a cell, I think this has been done for a sense of progression . When they are in cooldown they will not increase more their submission. There are some methods that bypass the cooldown though, you can craft the disciplinary baton in the chemlab, MCG craftables category, it costs 5 woods you can use it to raise submission by 0,01 for each hit, you should be able to test this with your slave locked at 0,2 because of cooldown. Also if you command to sit them to a vanilla pillory they will automatically reach a submission of 2,59 the next day after they have entered that furniture (note that sometimes they eill exit the pillory if not allowed to sandbox before assignin them to the pillory, however this doesn't impact on the submission because they just need to enter the pillory once). Other ways to increase submission is using the torture button in the slave submenu, that option is availqble only if you have reached certain progress with brotherhood and/or the institute. 

Thanks, I know how the systems work. It works as you describe for all the other ones, but not for this particular one. (Marcy, btw) She's permanently frozen at 0,2.

I have cloning of unique NPCs enabled and it works for all the other Sanctuary NPCs in my Conqueror Playthrough, but her. Oh well, not the end of the world, but if possible,  I'd like to avoid accidentally breaking the mechanic in the future.  

11 hours ago, jimj65 said:

This is the one i  use for Nora Great mod works well  with Nate and she dose get pregnant  i took her when  fist meeting piper  and after the interview you get piper to fallow you Nora says

So piper has done this before and piper reply's to Nora you have nothing to worry about i go my eye on this one LOL then Nate bangs piper  filing her up in-front of Nora

i have had 3some with Piper and Nora cait and piper  hell i evan have   Sierra Petrovita  Dixie cait nora Ann hargraves piper something like 8 total all romanic comapions

with 3somes getting them all  pregnant  crazy  .. pluse Nora is romanticize with that mod 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24680

Yep, that is the Nora mod I use.  It is great.

On 4/23/2020 at 1:22 PM, Martin56 said:

You are right this behavior has not been accounted for, Anghelos plays in survival without vanilla fast travel so it seems he didn't experienced this. When you enter command mode with an npc, that npc is considered a temporary player companion for some vanilla game mechanics, including the teleport to the player on player fast travel. My tests tells that after some time the vanilla game not consider those nocs temporary comoanions anymore, so I just need to figure out a way to make this instantaneous after issuing a command. 

Thank you for your answer.

As a workaround, i will remove JOURNEY from my survival modlist. This mod allows fast travel between supply line connected settlements.

On how to make this instantaneous, i can't help you as i haven't edited any mod yet. Maybe you can find some clues by comparing the behavior of "command" when it is targeting a furniture and the ground ? As commanding to just walk do not result in a slave teleport if you fast travel.

On 4/23/2020 at 2:25 PM, BruceWayne said:

Thanks, I know how the systems work. It works as you describe for all the other ones, but not for this particular one. (Marcy, btw) She's permanently frozen at 0,2.

I have cloning of unique NPCs enabled and it works for all the other Sanctuary NPCs in my Conqueror Playthrough, but her. Oh well, not the end of the world, but if possible,  I'd like to avoid accidentally breaking the mechanic in the future.  

Bruce thank to your reports we found the bug, when the cloning happens the cloned actor inherit the factions from the template. Since the submission level and the relatiinship level are the same factions but used in different ways when you clone an unique npc that had their relationship level changed before they would be stuck with that level, interesting no script commands were able to change the value. Fortunately it seems that removing from those factions the cloned npc and then readding it fixes the problem. Tomorrow a new update with also some other fixes will be released.

On 3/9/2020 at 10:26 AM, satanfist said:

Hi,

I've been recently testing out the infamy code and in particular the code that handles spectators gathering for public displays of sexual acts, handled by "AngelosSpyEffect.psc". If the act is performed in a largely populated area such as Diamond City, you can get quite a gathering. I noticed in the papyrus log a good deal of spam from the following error after every scene.

[03/07/2020 - 04:18:54PM] error: Cannot register unbound script to receive LOS events
;stack:
;	[None].MCGv2:AnghelosSpyEffectScript.RegisterForDetectionLOSGain() - "<native>" Line ?
;	[None].MCGv2:AnghelosSpyEffectScript.OnEffectStart() - "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\MCGv2\AnghelosSpyEffectScript.psc" Line 24

This type of error is generally difficult to remedy as it occurs when you try to register a script for a process that no longer exists. I think I have come up with a fix. I have been testing it out for a week or so and the error no longer occurs.

Test:

I included in the code an event for OnEffectFinish that enabled me to monitor when the 'spy effect' ends with a debug notification. I also included a flag to monitor when that 'spy effect' starts. I noticed that as the main animation ends, there is an attempt to add further spectators to the scene, although the scene no longer exists. This is my solution,

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster) 
	keyword xAAFBusy = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00915A, "AAF.esm") as keyword
	If akTarget.HasDetectionLOS(PlayerRef)
		If playerref.haskeyword(xAAFBusy) == true
			;debug.notification("OnEffectStart: player is busy")
			self.RegisterForDetectionLOSGain(akTarget, PlayerRef)
		EndIf
	EndIf
EndEvent

Hope this helps

AnghelosSpyEffectScript.psc 2.32 kB · 7 downloads

Hi, sorry for necro answering I don't know if you're still interested in this but I think this solution would completely denature this system. Let me address the problems:

• You check for LOS on effect start, this means that this will be a one time check the moment the sex starts. If for any reason at the start of sex an npc has no LOS over the player but during sex he will walk in and see the player he will not report it since it would have not registered for it. If this would have been the goal a different method would have been used, Anghelos always used reference Alias collection filling on quest start for one time area checks, which is more resource efficient, yet less dynamic.
  • The goal of this cloak effect is to dynamically tag actors around so that even if they are away but at some point walk in a room or turn around and see the player they will fire the LOS event and report the player.
  • For the problem you described of gathering after the sex finished (which I never witnessed luckily xD), could be due to a small latency period between AAF end events and MCG after sex calculations including interrupting this cloak effect. Probably a solution would be to add a check for player having AAF busy keyword in the effect LOS event, but I' m not sure this would end the log errors, which in my humble opinion have very little practical value in this case. I mean what damage can they do, if the system works?
  • There is no need to unregister for events on effect end, since all events registered in a magic effect script are unregistered automatically when dispelled.

I brought this question back again because we're doing some fixing now that we have some little time at disposal for fixing, Anghelos should update a new small update tomorrow, if you have any other input we would greatly appreciate it, thank you Satanfist :)

18 hours ago, Blabo said:

Thank you for your answer.

As a workaround, i will remove JOURNEY from my survival modlist. This mod allows fast travel between supply line connected settlements.

On how to make this instantaneous, i can't help you as i haven't edited any mod yet. Maybe you can find some clues by comparing the behavior of "command" when it is targeting a furniture and the ground ? As commanding to just walk do not result in a slave teleport if you fast travel.

I think we found a solution, on command mode exit with a slave their actor value "waitingforplayer" will be automatically changed to 0. Tests seems promising, you could test also by yourself after issuing a sit command to a slave, exit command mode then use the following consolle command on that slave:

.setav 31c 0