Hi!

I have 2 questions.

Is it normal that an enemy that has been submitted goes into an animation loop of cowering, it looks really bad I think.

They will cower in fear for like 2 seconds, than go back up and then cower again, rinse and repeat. Can't they just stay down or am I missing a setting or some animations?

When we have people witnessing our PC have sex, these onlookers will execute new reaction animations as soon as one is done (like clapping animation 5-10 times in a row, or whistling which is really obnoxvious), is there a way to make lower the rate they have one of these reactions so they don't happen all back to back?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

The hotkey does not work well most of the time.  Or even not at all.  I keep getting a "No actors in your crosshair range".    This bug happens to me quite often.  And other mods' hotkeys work kjust fine.  I am now in Sanctuary, fresh out of the vault, and no interaction is possible with Codsworth, Kimiko, nor anybody.  Frame rate is very good on my 1060.   Hotkeys for Family Planning  all work great and with immediate effect....  So this is  not due to Papyrus being busy.  This is not my first game with MCG, and this bug has been present on and off everytime, more often on than off, and on 3 different computers. 

12 hours ago, real_tkb said:

The hotkey does not work well most of the time.  Or even not at all.  I keep getting a "No actors in your crosshair range".    This bug happens to me quite often.  And other mods' hotkeys work kjust fine.  I am now in Sanctuary, fresh out of the vault, and no interaction is possible with Codsworth, Kimiko, nor anybody.  Frame rate is very good on my 1060.   Hotkeys for Family Planning  all work great and with immediate effect....  So this is  not due to Papyrus being busy.  This is not my first game with MCG, and this bug has been present on and off everytime, more often on than off, and on 3 different computers. 

I am not aware on how other mods hotkeys work to point a target but I can tell you that this mod let you pinpoint exactly the actor you want to interact to when they are in your crosshair range ( when you can see the vanilla talk option in hud) and I had never a problem with this system. 

Technically when you press down the hotkey a perk is added to the player taking the info of whatever you are pointing at, if they are actors. When you release the hotkey the perk is removed and mcg calculations are made. This means that if you move your crosshair away from the target before releasing the hotkey the calculations may retrieve nothing.

Try to go close, not too much, to the target you want to interact until you see the talk option. Hold for a second or so the hotkey while pointing at the target, you may move around the target your crosshair to better recognize it, and then release the hotkey while still pointing at the target.

If this does not work then definitely it's another mod conflicting.

Edited by Martin56
On 1/14/2022 at 12:07 PM, deathmorph said:

I read through the instructions again. The patch I am looking for is for CAP, not MCG. Since CAP is officially no longer available and I can't get the patch - maybe someone here who also plays CAP/MCG has it.

In case you hadn't seen it yet, there is now a patch available on the new CAP nexus page. However, it seems to be the older v1.0 patch so, in case you or anyone else wants it, I'll upload the v1.1 patch.

CAP - Mod Patch - Magno Cum Gaudio-42857-v1-1-1582009614.zip

Thanks for the patch :)

I'm not sure if Bad End worked, but I think it did. My actress died a lot, but I think I'd remember it if it didn't work out.

I'm not playing the mod at the moment because sex on furniture didn't work for me. Not once, and I had gotten to level 50. Always thought it must be like this. Until I made another profile without MCG and everything worked there.

How about you, does your actor's furniture work?

Unfortunately, there is only one option in the settings, and it only refers to NPCs.

What a shame.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is must have.  One-stop shopping and works smoothly and consistently.

On a recent playthrough, suddenly the widgets are showing values to 6 digits to the right of a decimal point.  Previously, there was no decimal point or anything to the right of it.

The only major change this playthrough was Lewd Talks and its requirements.

Any clues?  Not a big deal but taking up screen space.  See screen shot in spoiler.

Spoiler

enb2022_3_28_17_32_13.thumb.jpg.b3a803b464cabc5dcd5ca845dd81604a.jpg

Edited by Dez65
10 hours ago, Dez65 said:

This mod is must have.  One-stop shopping and works smoothly and consistently.

On a recent playthrough, suddenly the widgets are showing values to 6 digits to the right of a decimal point.  Previously, there was no decimal point or anything to the right of it.

The only major change this playthrough was Lewd Talks and its requirements.

Any clues?  Not a big deal but taking up screen space.  See screen shot in spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

enb2022_3_28_17_32_13.thumb.jpg.b3a803b464cabc5dcd5ca845dd81604a.jpg

Hi, analyzing the interfaces HUD of the two mods, both MCG and Lewd Talks use the HUD Framework sample, customized, to provide their HUD. Maybe in their .sfw files they both utilize some variable, so when you install Lewd Talks, its HUD conflicts with MCG one. 

Since this mod is finished, you could ask @R3z Shark if he could kindly modify the HUD .sfw file of Lewd Talks, maybe changing the update command or something (I am not good at sfw files). Once changed that command I think it would be necessary also an edit at script level, so the author of Lewd Talks should also change something there, maybe the update command parameter of the HUD update function.

Hope this helps, have a nice one!

Edited by Martin56
On 3/29/2022 at 7:11 PM, Martin56 said:

Hi, analyzing the interfaces HUD of the two mods, both MCG and Lewd Talks use the HUD Framework sample, customized, to provide their HUD. Maybe in their .sfw files they both utilize some variable, so when you install Lewd Talks, its HUD conflicts with MCG one. 

Since this mod is finished, you could ask @R3z Shark if he could kindly modify the HUD .sfw file of Lewd Talks, maybe changing the update command or something (I am not good at sfw files). Once changed that command I think it would be necessary also an edit at script level, so the author of Lewd Talks should also change something there, maybe the update command parameter of the HUD update function.

This was unexpected xD

@Dez65 If you're interested I could modify the .swf file to try and fix the issue.

Edit: I did it anyways... I don't know if I fixed the issue but please let me know! :)

Replace LT_string.swf in "Data/interface"

LT_string.swf

Edited by R3z Shark
8 hours ago, R3z Shark said:

This was unexpected xD

@Dez65 If you're interested I could modify the .swf file to try and fix the issue.

Edit: I did it anyways... I don't know if I fixed the issue but please let me know! :)

Replace LT_string.swf in "Data/interface"

LT_string.swf 1.28 kB · 1 download

Hi R3z Shark - that swf file worked great!  Now though there is a "0" on the left side of the screen where I used to get the HUD warning I've seen others post about.  See spoiler.  Is this how it should be?  Any way to get rid of the "0"?

Spoiler

enb2022_4_5_17_46_26.thumb.jpg.f00d6f57f28095e83c7f08ec3defbc95.jpg

On 4/5/2022 at 5:56 PM, Dez65 said:

Hi R3z Shark - that swf file worked great!  Now though there is a "0" on the left side of the screen where I used to get the HUD warning I've seen others post about.  See spoiler.  Is this how it should be?  Any way to get rid of the "0"?

Reveal hidden contents

enb2022_4_5_17_46_26.thumb.jpg.f00d6f57f28095e83c7f08ec3defbc95.jpg

R3z Shark - Unfortunately, with your swf installed, if I save and attempt to reload the save, I get a CTD.  Works fine though if I roll back to the original SWF, although then I get the original problem.

I note that, before installing your swf, the HUD Framework Init Completed; THIS IS A TESTING NOTIFICATIONwould sometimes stay on the screen instead of fading after 3 seconds.  If I reloaded the same save, the warning would disappear as usual.  But, if I saved while the warning was on screen and tried to reload that save, I would CTD on load.

The behavior with your revised SWF seems to be the same, except now it happens because the "0" does not fade.  I tried to do the same as previous - reload the same save to see if it disappeared - but no luck.  

Hope any of this helps if you want to keep trying.   Thanks for attempting a fix.

On 3/29/2022 at 5:11 AM, Martin56 said:

Martin, good to see you back. Been awhile. Hope you and yours have been OK? Everytime I keep trying to move away from this mod for more bells and whistles , I find out that it is the most stable mod for what it does. The defeat part gets a bit wonky but Violate covers for that. The suddeness of Anghelos leaving could have created another lost mod, busted, but the mod continues to be solid and that is to his credit. 

On 4/7/2022 at 9:42 AM, Dez65 said:

R3z Shark - Unfortunately, with your swf installed, if I save and attempt to reload the save, I get a CTD.  Works fine though if I roll back to the original SWF, although then I get the original problem.

I note that, before installing your swf, the HUD Framework Init Completed; THIS IS A TESTING NOTIFICATIONwould sometimes stay on the screen instead of fading after 3 seconds.  If I reloaded the same save, the warning would disappear as usual.  But, if I saved while the warning was on screen and tried to reload that save, I would CTD on load.

The behavior with your revised SWF seems to be the same, except now it happens because the "0" does not fade.  I tried to do the same as previous - reload the same save to see if it disappeared - but no luck.  

Hope any of this helps if you want to keep trying.   Thanks for attempting a fix.

The Zero is from Lewd Talks I believe. It's probably a value that hasn't changed yet, I'm not sure. But for it to be causing the ctd is odd... Sorry that this is happening! I'll look into the Lewd Talks scripts and see what I find.

1 hour ago, R3z Shark said:

The Zero is from Lewd Talks I believe. It's probably a value that hasn't changed yet, I'm not sure. But for it to be causing the ctd is odd... Sorry that this is happening! I'll look into the Lewd Talks scripts and see what I find.

So, I took a quick peak and the Testing Notification was probably supposed to be removed before publishing so, I commented that out but I don't think it'll fix your issue. I also can't compile it right now...

And the .swf file doesn't have a default value of 0 and the scripts don't add 0 so, I don't know what caused that...

The scripts are also very different from what I'm used to so, I'm having a hard time reading them and trying to figure out what the issue is...

Edit: I think I figured it out! But, I won't know until you try it. The identifier in the swf script was still "KillCount.swf" instead of "LT_string.swf" so, that may have been the issue!

LT_string.swf

Edited by R3z Shark
On 4/7/2022 at 2:12 AM, maddadicusrex said:

Martin, good to see you back. Been awhile. Hope you and yours have been OK? Everytime I keep trying to move away from this mod for more bells and whistles , I find out that it is the most stable mod for what it does. The defeat part gets a bit wonky but Violate covers for that. The suddeness of Anghelos leaving could have created another lost mod, busted, but the mod continues to be solid and that is to his credit. 

Hi!

Yes it has been a while, I am still playing the game every so often, I see two issues that anghelos forgot to fix in the mod:

- the stalkers that try to drug the player turn hostile if they try to do so while you have a companion, it should ge fixed by adding the stalker alias in the player faction;

- the rapists in the player defeat system have the "ego emboldened" effect that is too much! That effect should be trimmed, damage resistance and speed in particular...but as you've said the player defeat part of this mod is a bit wonky indeed, there are more specialized mods for that!

Have a nice one Maddadicusrex! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, NNS10 said:

Is there a general opinion on the stability of this mod?

And MCG has a lot of similar features as other mods. Does MCG do them better than the alternative mods?

Okay!! Time for my 2 caps/cents/pennies(?)

Quite karking stable!

Anecdotal yes.. but this is especially so considering that I am pretty sure that my modlist is quite proper fucked up with all I did to it (i.e. everything you shouldn't to when modding and wanting a stable experience) but yet my game manages quite fine. Anyway, MCG fires off nicely and it has vastly added to the sexiness of my Fallout experience.

The Wonderful thing about it is that it comes with almost every "module" turned off and forces you to turn on each module seperately, often giving you explicit warnings about what you are getting yourself into and sometimes telling you about overlapping mechanics from other mods.

Myself: I use this mod, MCG, for the "NPCs having sex with eachother spontaneously" module, and for "NPCs approaching me for ... stuff, sometimes even sex" module.

Outside of M.C.G.: - I also use Sex Em' Up for myself approaching NPCs for undressing and sex. 

-and I use Violate for combat surrenders -> sex.
because I learned of them first and already got used to them. And I personally find them easier and more intuitive.

So, yeah. Try this mod out on a seperate test savefile. Read the mod instructions on here and in-game and you should be fine.

P.S. If you haven't already DO get the Buffout mod, I was flabberghasted by how much it cut down on CTDs and saved me time from not needing to player.kill every time I boot up FO4.