So far, there has not been a single time sex on furniture. Neither with my actors, nor with each other among the NPCs. Savage Cabbage animations are supported according to page 1, aren't they?

I only find settings for this in the NPC-NPC section, where furniture is activated at AAF.

How is it for you?

PS: There is another setting for orgies in the basic settings that is also activated.

Edited by deathmorph

purely out of curiosity and so that I don't waste time - can you have the handcuffs removed by an NPC after a kidnapping if you are not able to do so yourself? after the escape, of course ...

my actress is in a situation like that now. hinged handcuffs, from her not to open. will there be a dialogue later on?

wow, thx :)

can you leave everything switched on in the MCG? Unfortunately, the Nexus also no longer has a description

PS: I am currently seeing that the instructions are included in the patch. Can you please write to me which of the options for crime and punishment should be activated? i see only unique player, servitron and locksmith mod, but no option for CAP

I didn't install any of the mods mentioned in the patch, but I read on the start page that there should be an option for CAP

Edited by deathmorph
21 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Can someone please upload the patch for Crime and Punishment for MCG or name a source? Nexus has unfortunately deleted everything.

may not have been nexus, a lot of modders were not happy about the new collections system which removed modders rights concering their mods, and removed the mods themselves instead before the change was implemented

20 hours ago, dragon13 said:

npcs seem real fickle as they ask to date and then get bored when i dance with them (also not sure if it was intentional or not but slocums joe merchants not treated like food merchants)

This is part of the Personality settings, one type likes dancing the other two not so much seems you were with one that didn't like it so much. I have noticed that companions can't be set or maybe it was just Cait in any event if there is a predefined set for companions then is there a reference list available for the lot of them?

can anyone tell me if theres a way to get the dialog to work with automaton crafted robots? afaik i have everything installed properly, dialogue works with mr handys found in the world as well as the servitron spawned in via console, and crafted servitrons can interact in aaf menu, and reward but have no mcg dialogue aside from rep repair

Edited by dragon13
8 minutes ago, dragon13 said:

can anyone tell me if theres a way to get the dialog to work with automaton crafted robots? afaik i have everything installed properly, dialogue works with mr handys found in the world as well as the servitron spawned in via console, and crafted servitrons can interact in aaf menu, and reward but have no mcg dialogue aside from rep repair

I think that could be because you have limited interactions as heterosexual, some robots have "female" gender and others have "male" gender according to fallout files, but I could be wrong.

16 hours ago, Martin56 said:

I think that could be because you have limited interactions as heterosexual, some robots have "female" gender and others have "male" gender according to fallout files, but I could be wrong.

nope i ran sexchange, and checked with getissex female, and even tested scenes succesfully using aaf testing menu (also i play as female SS) is it possible one of the patches is breaking the interactions because i had problems with the kissing/hugging interactions because something in UAP was overriding a file and breaking them

Edited by dragon13
On 1/11/2022 at 8:36 PM, deathmorph said:

Can someone please upload the patch for Crime and Punishment for MCG or name a source? Nexus has unfortunately deleted everything.

I read through the instructions again. The patch I am looking for is for CAP, not MCG. Since CAP is officially no longer available and I can't get the patch - maybe someone here who also plays CAP/MCG has it.

• 3 weeks later...

I just installed this mod but can't get it to work. There was no pop up to start the mod and there's no "start the mod" button on the front page. I'm using Vortex as a mod manager. Where in the load order should this mod be? I figure it's either a load order issue or Vortex screwed up the install. Any have any advice for me?

25 minutes ago, DbleMinded said:

I just installed this mod but can't get it to work. There was no pop up to start the mod and there's no "start the mod" button on the front page. I'm using Vortex as a mod manager. Where in the load order should this mod be? I figure it's either a load order issue or Vortex screwed up the install. Any have any advice for me?

Second to last instruction page during install. You need to set up keyboard buttons for option selection. Then hold one of the buttons to call up start commands for 3 different parts of the mod.

13 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Second to last instruction page during install. You need to set up keyboard buttons for option selection. Then hold one of the buttons to call up start commands for 3 different parts of the mod.

Ah, I see. So this has a fomod? I'm not getting any instruction pages during install. Vortex is deploying it without opening the fomod. Or if you mean the "hotkeys and widgets" page in the MCM I can't change the hotkeys. I can make no changes in the MCM at all. It simply reverts back to "None" immediately when I try to change the hotkey.

Edited by DbleMinded
1 hour ago, DbleMinded said:

Ah, I see. So this has a fomod? I'm not getting any instruction pages during install. Vortex is deploying it without opening the fomod. Or if you mean the "hotkeys and widgets" page in the MCM I can't change the hotkeys. I can make no changes in the MCM at all. It simply reverts back to "None" immediately when I try to change the hotkey.

Check to make sure Vortex also enabled the plugin for MCG. When I start play again, I will doublecheck the MCG setup. MCG has to be toggled on when you download it. It generally will ask if you want to enable mod now or later. I always choose now. It then will offer you a Welcome to Perdition prompt. If that is not happening then mod is not enabled. I use Vortex also so I am experianced in its workings.

50 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Check to make sure Vortex also enabled the plugin for MCG. When I start play again, I will doublecheck the MCG setup. MCG has to be toggled on when you download it. It generally will ask if you want to enable mod now or later. I always choose now. It then will offer you a Welcome to Perdition prompt. If that is not happening then mod is not enabled. I use Vortex also so I am experianced in its workings.

It seems to be enabled. I disabled and reenabled just to make sure but I'm still not getting any installation page, popup in game, or a start button on MCM page. I can only assume that Vortex isn't installing it correctly. Is a manual install possible or is that inadvisable?

1 hour ago, DbleMinded said:

It seems to be enabled. I disabled and reenabled just to make sure but I'm still not getting any installation page, popup in game, or a start button on MCM page. I can only assume that Vortex isn't installing it correctly. Is a manual install possible or is that inadvisable?

You go into mod configs using controller:

MCG Page 1.........Welcome

Settings next few pages.....

Hotkeys need to be setup on page 7......Main Button and Options Button

Finish settings..

Exit and in game push Options Button Hotkey.

Enable 3 MCG functions...Mod is setup.

If this does not work for you, then I cannot help you further..

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

You go into mod configs using controller:

MCG Page 1.........Welcome

Settings next few pages.....

Hotkeys need to be setup on page 7......Main Button and Options Button

Finish settings..

Exit and in game push Options Button Hotkey.

Enable 3 MCG functions...Mod is setup.

If this does not work for you, then I cannot help you further..

Unfortunately it does not. I have all the MCM pages but there is no start mod button and when I try to change the hotkeys as you instructed they instantly revert back to "None". Dunno why I can't set the hotkeys but since I can't I'm unable to start the mod. Thanks for your help all the same.

18 hours ago, DbleMinded said:

Unfortunately it does not. I have all the MCM pages but there is no start mod button and when I try to change the hotkeys as you instructed they instantly revert back to "None". Dunno why I can't set the hotkeys but since I can't I'm unable to start the mod. Thanks for your help all the same.

It seems that vortex installs the MCM files but can't recognize the mod .esp file.

Make sure that the mod is enabled in your load order.

This version of the mod doesn't require the start the mod button anymore, you should have a message popup, when you start or load the game with this mod for the first time, prompting you to initiate it.

The start the mod button now is used only if you don't activate it immediately when the message is prompted. Before a lot of people complained that newer versions of the MCM didn't show the start the mod button, so the author added the popup.

Hope this helps. ?