I absolutely adore this penis gag, it's great. I want to say that first.

But it crashes my game like mad. Half the time if I put it on, the game CTD's, and if I ever try to load a file that's wearing the gag, it CTD's on game load reliably. The fuck?

Edit: I has not updated yet! There are vaginal plugs now! Further testing required, I have the very first version.

WONDERUL gear by the way. I love this stuff.

post-76788-0-90532200-1439944999_thumb.jpg

I think we could work on names and descriptions to match each of these plugs.  Something other than the generic "A rubber anal plug that fills the wearer with a profound sense of fullness".

Working from Left to Right I'm going to try to suggest names for each of these and would hope others would chime in and perhaps suggest better names.

I also have ideas for descriptions to go with a few of them.

#1 - The Sphincter Rub

"A rubber anal plug with a large head followed by a long but small shaft that has small rings on it.  Anyone wearing this plug will feel the rings moving through the sphincter frequently as their movements cause the shaft move in deeper and then back out".

#2 -

#3 - The Beginner

"A mild rubber anal plug that easily goes in and will easily fall out if not restrained"

#4 - Monster Ball

"A rubber anal plug shaped like a large ball, the mild tapering of the ball shape means this plug will stretch the sphincter greatly and painfully going in and coming back out"

#5 - Twin Diamonds

#6 - Fat Cone

#7 - Deep Cone

#8 - Large Penis

"A penis shaped rubber anal plug"

#9 - Large Ribbed Penis

"A rubber anal plug that has a penis shaped head and a ribbed shaft"

#10 -  Three Balls

"A rubber anal plug that resembles three balls stacked together, it has an external ring that can be used to bind it in place or to other objects"

#11 - Deep beads

"A rubber anal plug that goes very deep but can bend between each bead of the plug, it has an external ring that can be used to bind it in place or to other objects"

#12 - The ass wrecker

"A long and fat ribbed rubber anal plug that will feel devastatingly huge and deep inside anyone who has the misfortune to have this painfully shoved into their ass, it has an external ring that can be used to bind it in place or to other objects"

Couldn't really come up with a name for the second one and all of the descriptions could probably use more work but this is a way we can help the author by providing more creative names and descriptions for these items. 

I put this out there in the hope others of a more creative nature could take them and develop them further.  Some one else can also try starting a thread to name the vaginal plugs too.

Not sure if it is part of #12 (and I must admit, I have not tried you mod yet), but it does reminds of a nice devious toy... Lockable plugs

1. Plugs that will expand when inserted (and locked). They will also expand further temporarily when you try to pull out without they proper key. And cause 5 points of damage to your health in the process. Due to the nature of these plugs, they will probably have some small negative effects, like a slightly lowered health and stamina regeneration, or slowing down running speed a little bit, or make sprinting do minor damage (just enough to get the red health bar on your screen).

2. Another option would be a lockable anal plug, ankle cuffs and a short chain between the ankle cuffs and the plug. When these items are locked on you, all you can do is sneak around. As you can't stand straight, means that you are unable to talk to people. Pickpocketing on the other hand should not be a problem.

3. A set of ankle cuffs with a short chain, forcing the wearer to walk and disable running, jumping and sneaking.

The second and third idea probably require to animate physics. Not sure how much work that would be. I will probably try this WIP mod soon as it looks promising!

Not sure if it is part of #12 (and I must admit, I have not tried you mod yet), but it does reminds of a nice devious toy... Lockable plugs

1. Plugs that will expand when inserted (and locked). They will also expand further temporarily when you try to pull out without they proper key. And cause 5 points of damage to your health in the process. Due to the nature of these plugs, they will probably have some small negative effects, like a slightly lowered health and stamina regeneration, or slowing down running speed a little bit, or make sprinting do minor damage (just enough to get the red health bar on your screen).

2. Another option would be a lockable anal plug, ankle cuffs and a short chain between the ankle cuffs and the plug. When these items are locked on you, all you can do is sneak around. As you can't stand straight, means that you are unable to talk to people. Pickpocketing on the other hand should not be a problem.

3. A set of ankle cuffs with a short chain, forcing the wearer to walk and disable running, jumping and sneaking.

The second and third idea probably require to animate physics. Not sure how much work that would be. I will probably try this WIP mod soon as it looks promising!

I like the Option with locked Plugs o: Only a Chastity Belt is not enough to hold them!

I think we could work on names and descriptions to match each of these plugs.  Something other than the generic "A rubber anal plug that fills the wearer with a profound sense of fullness".

Thank You So Much! I really appreciate your help. :)

Now it's time to post some wip pics! It's a straitjacket which drain all my energy. :@  And i'm still working on texture.

And, as a bonus, 2 pics of useless but interesting pillows, which I used to try new modeling techniques. :blush:

post-760805-0-94625100-1440126872_thumb.jpg

post-760805-0-94056400-1440126881_thumb.jpg

post-760805-0-82332400-1440126891_thumb.jpg

post-760805-0-38077800-1440126935_thumb.jpg

post-760805-0-17102600-1440126953_thumb.jpg

Now it's time to post some wip pics! It's a straitjacket which drain all my energy. :@  And i'm still working on texture.

And, as a bonus, 2 pics of useless but interesting pillows, which I used to try new modeling techniques. :blush:

are those heart pillows included in the set?  :D oh and the straight jacked it nice too. ;) 

I like the look too but I was wondering if you could open holes in the jacket so the nipples show through. That would allow nipple piercings that are larger than the openings for the nipples to be added which would have to be removed before the jacket could be removed in the same way that the panel gag plug has to be removed before the panel gag can be removed.

It would allow adding a nicely devious twist to the jacket and would nicely complement the open crotch even if no such piercing were created.

Love the jacket, looks magnificent!

And the pillows are useful, I'm gona use them to decorate my cellar dungeon! :P

Three questions me have: the body used in wip pics is CBBE or UNP? and the weight slider is 100?

Can you adapt the jacket to Zaz animation like zazapc006 and zazapc007?

Thanks,

W.

DASHA大人,我是你的崇拜者!我很期待见到你的新作品!

DASHA's adult, I am your fan! I'm looking forward to see your new works!

Will the straightjacket have Bodyslide support, too? Please say yes, I'd -love- to use it in Cursed Loot. *puppy eyes*

And yes, if the straightjacket will be "bound on back", there is an offset animation in ZaZ that could be repurposed for that (looks like it was made for a box armbinder, but would probably work nicely). I am not aware of a fitting "bound in front" offset animation. It would probably not be -that- hard to make one (for someone with the necessary talents of course, which rules me out, haha!).

Will the straightjacket have Bodyslide support, too? Please say yes, I'd -love- to use it in Cursed Loot. *puppy eyes*

And yes, if the straightjacket will be "bound on back", there is an offset animation in ZaZ that could be repurposed for that (looks like it was made for a box armbinder, but would probably work nicely). I am not aware of a fitting "bound in front" offset animation. It would probably not be -that- hard to make one (for someone with the necessary talents of course, which rules me out, haha!).

What she said, pleeeaaaase. (Damn, no puppydog eye smiley......)

And again.. ..thanks to all! Loverslab is awesome Community!I love you guys :heart:

Excuse me, DASHA, are you interested in making a device similar to a picture?

1d3f317f73f3787a.jpg

Hi! Thanks for suggestion, but i am not interesting in creating bitchsuit right now. Maybe one day.. I'm not sure about it.

I like the look too but I was wondering if you could open holes in the jacket so the nipples show through. That would allow nipple piercings that are larger than the openings for the nipples to be added which would have to be removed before the jacket could be removed in the same way that the panel gag plug has to be removed before the panel gag can be removed.

It would allow adding a nicely devious twist to the jacket and would nicely complement the open crotch even if no such piercing were created.

I like the idea, but it a bit hard to cut holes (modify mesh topology) right now :s But there should be a lockable (and locked) zipper at breast area which may be used for same purpose ;).

Three questions me have: the body used in wip pics is CBBE or UNP? and the weight slider is 100?

Thanks,
W.

Thanks. Body which i used as reference is CBBE Curvy and weight slider is 100.

Not sure about this Zaz animations... Are they just bound idles? If yes, I see no reason why my straitjacket wouldn't work with them.

Marvellous work on the new items! Could you considering releasing the gloves part of the straitjacket as separate locking elbow gloves?

Maybe, after creating the full set, i'll do it :)

I am ashamed to admit i never used Bodyslide before :blush:. I've always been happy with a standart CBBE Curvy (Weight 0) HDT... Now I'll try to find some "Bodyslide for dummies" tutorial and learn it. It's worth it. Cause i'd love to see it in Cursed Loot too :D

I have already created a "bound a front" offset animation and simple struggle animation and test them in game :angel:

I am ashamed to admit i never used Bodyslide before :blush:. I've always been happy with a standart CBBE Curvy (Weight 0) HDT... Now I'll try to find some "Bodyslide for dummies" tutorial and learn it. It's worth it. Cause i'd love to see it in Cursed Loot too :D

I have already created a "bound a front" offset animation and simple struggle animation and test them in game :angel:

Did I mention you're awesome? :)  :heart:

Also: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/(Yes, it really comes with the "for dummies" cover!) *giggles*

And again.. ..thanks to all! Loverslab is awesome Community!I love you guys :heart:

Excuse me, DASHA, are you interested in making a device similar to a picture?

1d3f317f73f3787a.jpg

Hi! Thanks for suggestion, but i am not interesting in creating bitchsuit right now. Maybe one day.. I'm not sure about it.

I like the idea, but it a bit hard to cut holes (modify mesh topology) right now :s But there should be a lockable (and locked) zipper at breast area which may be used for same purpose ;).

Thanks,
W.

Thanks. Body which i used as reference is CBBE Curvy and weight slider is 100.

Not sure about this Zaz animations... Are they just bound idles? If yes, I see no reason why my straitjacket wouldn't work with them.

Marvellous work on the new items! Could you considering releasing the gloves part of the straitjacket as separate locking elbow gloves?

Maybe, after creating the full set, i'll do it :)

If you can, do a UNP convert too, please, for those who don't use CBBE, like myself.

A 7B convert would be good for those who use it too.