I would also really like to see a really nice over bust corset(one that covers the breasts).  It could also be a 'training corset' where, opposite to inflation, severely compresses the waist and has a few good debuffs.  Being an overbust corset, it would also have the additional feature of a chastity bra.

Please?  As one with a huge interest in corsetry and waist training, this would be soo fun.

I would also really like to see a really nice over bust corset(one that covers the breasts).  It could also be a 'training corset' where, opposite to inflation, severely compresses the waist and has a few good debuffs.  Being an overbust corset, it would also have the additional feature of a chastity bra.

Please?  As one with a huge interest in corsetry and waist training, this would be soo fun.

There is this -

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25208/?

But having a Dasha special would be really nice :)

There is this -

Oh, I'm getting this right now!  Thank you!  Still, having a locking one would be awesome!

*edit* awww.... it's cbbe only....

There is this -

Oh, I'm getting this right now!  Thank you!  Still, having a locking one would be awesome!

*edit* awww.... it's cbbe only....

Shocky made a Sevenbase conversion so it is not only CBBE  :cool:

Thanks everyone. I'm not trying to tease you. I'm just showing my progress. It's kind of a report to keep me responsible and disciplined :)

Please update as soon as possible, I have already can't wait to want to wear them! :shy:  :shy: 

I try to work as fast as I can to get all of the things done that will be a part of the next update.  I can't wait to wear new items too  :D  Whenever I have some free time I spend it on modeling. But I'm still a beginner and therefore the creation of each model takes a lot of time and effort.

Given how great the boots look and as it will be a waist if they are covered, will you be making a "hobble skirt" as well as a "hobble dress"?

I can imagine that both the BalletBoots and HobbleSkirt will remove the option of sprinting and perhaps reduce running speed (and slightly alter the running animation).

While the HobbleDress might remove the option to sprint, run and sneak all together.

Anyway, I am looking forward to test these items.

(Note; I would advice that unless a "hobble skirt" is very fast to make, to use this idea for a next version should you like this idea.)

Dress mostly can be removed to enjoy the look of ballet boots. Mostly :D

Ehm. Did you mean a knee-length skirt?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pencil_skirt

http://fav.me/d6pzlhd

Maybe I'll create one, but only after I've finished and released current set.

Dasha, when you finish actual projects, will you make some high quality wrist & ankle cuffs? :)

It's not hard to make this kind of restraints but right now I'm happy with standard cuffs. :)

I like corsets too, so, yes, it's possible one day :)

Dress mostly can be removed to enjoy the look of ballet boots. Mostly :D

I indeed am referring to a knee-length hobble skirt.

As mentioned, I definitely advice you to pick that up in a future update, not in the update that you are working on right now.

Btw, the second picture looks great!!!

One thing I wanted to point out but didn't because I could not found the perfect picture, would be the alternative walking and fighting stand due to such a constrictive knee-length hobble skirt. When fighting, balance is important, thus you spread you feet. But I imagine that if you have to spread the gal in the picture, your fighting skills suffers. Just like walking/running like that will decrease speed (and looks embarrassing). And all of the sudden, the knee-length hobble skirt is starting to become a project on its own.

Anyway, I am patiently waiting for the items that are in the update that is to come first.

Thanks everyone. I'm not trying to tease you. I'm just showing my progress. It's kind of a report to keep me responsible and disciplined smile.png

I try to work as fast as I can to get all of the things done that will be a part of the next update.  I can't wait to wear new items too  biggrin.png  Whenever I have some free time I spend it on modeling. But I'm still a beginner and therefore the creation of each model takes a lot of time and effort.

Dress mostly can be removed to enjoy the look of ballet boots. Mostly biggrin.png

It's not hard to make this kind of restraints but right now I'm happy with standard cuffs. smile.png

I like corsets too, so, yes, it's possible one day smile.png

Don't rush yourself mate, it's done whenever you feel the final products are in sufficiently good shape enough to be released. In the meanwhile, keep up with the good work! The stuff you've posted/released looks seriously awesome.

New "toy"  :)

http://dasha-l.deviantart.com/art/BalletBoots-560900052

http://dasha-l.deviantart.com/art/BalletBootsClose-560899870

I need to create one more item to have a full set of leather restraints.

Just saw the new ballet boot pics on your DA account, Dasha.  I love how they look like they should go right to the tops of a girl's thighs, the four padlocked straps on each, and the extreme lacing!  I'm guessing you placed the locks on the insides of the legs because in reality they would interfere with a girl's ability to walk?

Thanks! I've placed the locks inside just to make boots compatible with hobble skirt :)

Literally drooling right now.

Was just thinking about that corset I talked about earlier...  With the red and black you are using in your current project Dasha, it would be beautiful.  Also soo many ideas I have that could go with it.  It would go great with a neck corset too.

Was just thinking about that corset I talked about earlier...  With the red and black you are using in your current project Dasha, it would be beautiful.  Also soo many ideas I have that could go with it.  It would go great with a neck corset too.

One of the Devious Devices submods has that very nice restrictive neck corset design.

One of the Devious Devices submods has that very nice restrictive neck corset design.

Yeah I know that one, I was thinking something more like this:

post-839471-0-95339600-1444415872_thumb.jpg

So a smaller, less restrictive one?  I see.

It really isn't less restrictive having a built in gag...

Maybe, but the one pictured is less restrictive than the one in game they are talking about :)

Maybe, but the one pictured is less restrictive than the one in game they are talking about :)

Sooo, the two can be combined to make a very restrictive neck corset with a half-face cover/gag...  You know it would look amazing with the rest of the outfit dasha has created....  You could even add a penis gag to the inside of the face portion of the neck corset.

Sooo, the two can be combined to make a very restrictive neck corset with a half-face cover/gag...  You know it would look amazing with the rest of the outfit dasha has created....  You could even add a penis gag to the inside of the face portion of the neck corset.

That would be awesome!  But I am afraid that Dasha is going to get tired of us and run away to join the circus!