I really appreciate your kind words! Thank you all!

I love what you have done ! :heart: I want the gag and the blindfold for real now x'D

I want the gag IRL myself! XD!

I know that feel  :blush:

Straightjacket... please, please, please!!! :)

I'd second this! :D

I also like straightjackets. And there is no big problem to create a model and even animations (i hope), but i have no idea how to script it. I still need to learn more about papyrus and DDi.

Anyway, after two sleepless nights i just want to show you WIP pics of new collar model. :)

OMG! I love that collar! Now I can't wait for the next update!

That collar is amazing! Thank you for all your hard work! May sound generic, but it is coming from someone that took 10 hours over 3 days just to get mod organizer, fnis, and bodyslide to play together. :-/ 

I have less than no clue where to begin to make things of my own, and all of you guys/gals that put countless hours into things like this and are willing to share are just amazing! So again, THANK YOU!!!!

I really appreciate your kind words! Thank you all!

I love what you have done ! :heart: I want the gag and the blindfold for real now x'D

I want the gag IRL myself! XD!

I know that feel  :blush:

I also like straightjackets. And there is no big problem to create a model and even animations (i hope), but i have no idea how to script it. I still need to learn more about papyrus and DDi.

Anyway, after two sleepless nights i just want to show you WIP pics of new collar model. :)

Maybe the straightjacket could be a simple armor model (wirh arms invisible) and no animations? I mean, when you equip it, the hands should dissapear, but no other animation to be played (the actor should stay in idle position)... 

Btw, the collar looks great!

Now, the only thing we need is a ... chm ...chm... :-" .... straightjacket ... :)

Thanks in advance,

W.

The collar looks amazing! I can't wait to try it on! And put it in my traps!

As for the scripting, I will just go ahead and say, don't worry about it! I will gladly write the necessary code.

Can we get a hobble skirt, too?

why s nobody answers my question ?

Why are you so impatient?  You asked it just two hours before your rant and some people only visit once a day.  You also show an unwarranted sense of demand that your questions be addressed but no recognition that all answers here are voluntary.   No one here is required to answer you at all.

About your question though,  doesn't your browser allow you to find and use Search engines?  Or do you always ask questions and never search for answers on your own?

Now that I'm done ranting (I'm not really mad at you but you do need to recognize how things work here or you'll not be able to get along well), here's the answer to your question.

These items are mainly taken from Real Life examples.  Simply put, inflatables offer a device that can be inserted and then inflated to make expulsion impossible or extremely difficult or just to be able to manually adjust the sense of fullness.

Why are you so impatient?  You asked it just two hours before your rant and some people only visit once a day.  You also show an unwarranted sense of demand that your questions be addressed but no recognition that all answers here are voluntary.   No one here is required to answer you at all.

About your question though,  doesn't your browser allow you to find and use Search engines?  Or do you always ask questions and never search for answers on your own?

Now that I'm done ranting (I'm not really mad at you but you do need to recognize how things work here or you'll not be able to get along well), here's the answer to your question.

These items are mainly taken from Real Life examples.  Simply put, inflatables offer a device that can be inserted and then inflated to make expulsion impossible or extremely difficult or just to be able to manually adjust the sense of fullness.

I see you have a lot of time writing all that crap ... maybe you had a bad day. i hope it gets better. thanks!

I see you have a lot of time writing all that crap ... maybe you had a bad day. i hope it gets better. thanks!

If this goes on, I know of someone who is definitely going to have a bad day. 

Keep it civil!

any chance or a secong gag 1 that acts like a panel gag i think it was where the penis part can be taken out and put back in ?

Yes, it's possible in future.

Hi Dasha! Is there a way to make animated version to gag? It would be awesome!

What kind of animation do you mean?

Maybe some heavy arm cuffs or heavy gloves and heavy boots?

Or a few more awesome gags, and those vaginal plugs you mentioned earlier. (You could always use some of the already existing butt plugs you've made! XD!)

Yeah, plugs will come ;) It's relatively easy to create new meshes, but exporting all of them, fixing textures, importing to creation kit is a terrible headache. I need some time.

Dasha.

I have been suffering from both Writer's Blcok and from Drawer's Block.

Your work inspired me out of the last one.

I will also be happy to see these in game. :)

Thank you for your work.

I'm glad I could help :)

As for the scripting, I will just go ahead and say, don't worry about it! I will gladly write the necessary code.

OMG Kimy you are amazing!! :heart:  No more excuses left - now I have no choice but to make straightjacket :D

And maybe hobble skirt after it.

any chance or a secong gag 1 that acts like a panel gag i think it was where the penis part can be taken out and put back in ?

Or a few more awesome gags, and those vaginal plugs you mentioned earlier. (You could always use some of the already existing butt plugs you've made! XD!)

Yeah, plugs will come ;) It's relatively easy to create new meshes, but exporting all of them, fixing textures, importing to creation kit is a terrible headache. I need some time.

Dasha.

Thank you for your work.

OMG Kimy you are amazing!! :heart:  No more excuses left - now I have no choice but to make straightjacket :D

Hi,

First of all, thank you for your work! They are really good quality pieces.

About the animated gag:

I can't imagine another animation for that gag but the animation like the animated zaz gag. I found a video here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15907-gag-with-sounds/

But personally, I think this looks weird (ok, magic keeps it moving, but...).

The straightjacket would be awesome :)... The hobble skirt too, but it has a bigger problem: the animation. I use the spanking skirt from this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13290/?, but it looks not that great when stealthing. Reducing the space between ankles and knees during walking/running would be good too (but maybe disabling running and movement speed reduction does it).

Hm, a talented fetish modeler + a talented scripter (both with awesome fantasy) = God save us :) (or don't!)

Say, you don't happen to work with real life leather do you?  LOL  These would be awesome in real life too!

Dasha.

Thank you for your work.

How about a mummy/sleep sack?  (way restrictive, true, but could be used for a few different scenarios)  Might need animations/idles though, unless zaz has one that can be used.

(just trying to keep the idea list full :) )

The straightjacket would be awesome :)... The hobble skirt too, but it has a bigger problem: the animation. I use the spanking skirt from this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13290/?, but it looks not that great when stealthing. Reducing the space between ankles and knees during walking/running would be good too (but maybe disabling running and movement speed reduction does it).

Hm, a talented fetish modeler + a talented scripter (both with awesome fantasy) = God save us :) (or don't!)

Thank you!

Yes, sneak in hobble skirt may be a problem. It's a shame the skyrim engine cannot override player animations for different movement types. :(

Say, you don't happen to work with real life leather do you?  LOL  These would be awesome in real life too!

How about a mummy/sleep sack?  (way restrictive, true, but could be used for a few different scenarios)  Might need animations/idles though, unless zaz has one that can be used.

(just trying to keep the idea list full :) )

Leatherworking? :)  Nope.  Unfortunately I did not even touch these wonderful things in real life.

About sleepsack and mummification...It sounds interesting. And I think the next idea will be the latex bondage coffins or forniphilia :D

But don't forget I am still a beginner in 3d and there is only 24 hours in a day. I have to finish things that have already been promised first.