Did I mention you're awesome? :)  :heart:

Also: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/(Yes, it really comes with the "for dummies" cover!) *giggles*

I looked into tutorial and it's exactly what i need. So I'll try to add bodyslide support :)

About UNP and other bodies... I suppose bodyslide let you change the armor to match another body. Did i miss something?

Also, would a hobbleskirt/straitjacket combo be possible?

Exactly! Straitjacket is designed to be weared with hobble skirt. And after skirt I'll want to add another two small devices to have a full set :D

Excuse me, DASHA, are you interested in making a device similar to a picture?

-- picture of woman on her knees and elbows locked in some devices --

If not mistaken, it is hard to add another movement type. If not mistaken, some mods that have introduce crawling, have changed the sneaking animation to crawling. I must admit, I am not sure if it is possible to temporarily alter a movement animation (like walking to crawling).

If not mistaken, it is hard to add another movement type. If not mistaken, some mods that have introduce crawling, have changed the sneaking animation to crawling. I must admit, I am not sure if it is possible to temporarily alter a movement animation (like walking to crawling).

Apparently the ability to change animations on the fly is getting added to the next version of FNIS. If I haven't totally misunderstood it (I am a complete noob in that area).

Apparently the ability to change animations on the fly is getting added to the next version of FNIS. If I haven't totally misunderstood it (I am a complete noob in that area).

We can change only walking and running animations with current version of FNIS. Next version will open so many interesting possibilities :D I still think of adding custom movement animation to hobble skirt ;)

We can change only walking and running animations with current version of FNIS. Next version will open so many interesting possibilities :D I still think of adding custom movement animation to hobble skirt ;)

Thus my idea for (locked) plugs attached with a short chain might be possible,... :)

I know, at the moment I conveniently disregard the physics of the chain movement. But for a minute or two I will make myself believe that this idea is easy to create.

I looked into tutorial and it's exactly what i need. So I'll try to add bodyslide support :)

About UNP and other bodies... I suppose bodyslide let you change the armor to match another body. Did i miss something?

Bodyslide favours CBBE, as it was originally created for it.

While it is possible to make a UNP body for Bodyslide, (this includes the UNP Bodyslide files) it/they is/are nowhere close to the actual UNP body.

If you know how to use the Outfit Studio, then converting it to UNP wouldn't be too difficult, presuming you have the UNP body files required.

Thus my idea for (locked) plugs attached with a short chain might be possible,... :)

I know, at the moment I conveniently disregard the physics of the chain movement. But for a minute or two I will make myself believe that this idea is easy to create.

Hm.. It's possible in theory, but i don't know how much work this will be (especially the physics part). And chained plug is to hardcore even for me :s . I'm trying to concentrate on restrictive but "safe for health" devices :)

Bodyslide favours CBBE, as it was originally created for it.

While it is possible to make a UNP body for Bodyslide, (this includes the UNP Bodyslide files) it/they is/are nowhere close to the actual UNP body.

If you know how to use the Outfit Studio, then converting it to UNP wouldn't be too difficult, presuming you have the UNP body files required.

Oh. Thanks for clarifications.

Hm.. It's possible in theory, but i don't know how much work this will be (especially the physics part). And chained plug is to hardcore even for me :s . I'm trying to concentrate on restrictive but "safe for health" devices :)

As I said, I just ignored the physics part of the chain, just to be able to dream that it will be easy.

The idea of plugs that require a key to be removed, is that hardcore?

(hmmm,... just looked up a picture of such a lockable plug. And I must admit that It even looks a little bit hardcore to me)

Just saw the jacket pictures for the first time.  I must say I am impressed.  And... maybe my toon might  a little frightened hehe...  I think I counted 9 locks on it...  Does this mean it's going to take 9 keys?  and if so, will the be special keys(like on the slave chastity belt)?

I can't wait to try it hehe.  I'll also take a RL version... husband would love it for me *giggles*

Well, why not just have an inflatable plug that only deflates when you unlock the valve with a key? Same premise, even less dangerous.

I actually posted an idea for a different kind of inflatable plug in the forum thread of cursed loot (post number 6278). Although that plug would still be hold in place by a chastity belt. On the other hand, in my scenario more air in the plug would cause more side effects, while the plug deflates very very slowly.

But from an engineering point of view...

Locking an anal inflatable plug would work. I am less certain if inflation could be used to lock a vaginal plug though. Guess we need a female volunteer to test this hypotheses  :angel:  :P

Well, why not just have an inflatable plug that only deflates when you unlock the valve with a key? Same premise, even less dangerous.

I actually posted an idea for a different kind of inflatable plug in the forum thread of cursed loot (post number 6278). Although that plug would still be hold in place by a chastity belt. On the other hand, in my scenario more air in the plug would cause more side effects, while the plug deflates very very slowly.

Locking an anal inflatable plug would work. I am less certain if inflation could be used to lock a vaginal plug though. Guess we need a female volunteer to test this hypotheses  :angel:  :P

That was a great idea.  Loved the quest behind it too.

You could use a lockable valve but that would be quite bulky. No to mention an in built compressor :D