The straightjacket would be awesome :)... The hobble skirt too, but it has a bigger problem: the animation. I use the spanking skirt from this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13290/?, but it looks not that great when stealthing. Reducing the space between ankles and knees during walking/running would be good too (but maybe disabling running and movement speed reduction does it).

Hm, a talented fetish modeler + a talented scripter (both with awesome fantasy) = God save us :) (or don't!)

Thank you!

Yes, sneak in hobble skirt may be a problem. It's a shame the skyrim engine cannot override player animations for different movement types. :(

Say, you don't happen to work with real life leather do you?  LOL  These would be awesome in real life too!

How about a mummy/sleep sack?  (way restrictive, true, but could be used for a few different scenarios)  Might need animations/idles though, unless zaz has one that can be used.

(just trying to keep the idea list full :) )

Leatherworking? :)  Nope.  Unfortunately I did not even touch these wonderful things in real life.

About sleepsack and mummification...It sounds interesting. And I think the next idea will be the latex bondage coffins or forniphilia :D

But don't forget I am still a beginner in 3d and there is only 24 hours in a day. I have to finish things that have already been promised first.

You are going great work, we have faith in you!

Perhaps sneaking would be disabled when wearing a hobble skirt.

This is beautiful work Dasha, I'm particularly looking forward to trying that collar on :)

Thank you for all your effort

On the hobble skirt like sfeile I wouldn't worry about some clipping but it should carry a sneak penalty in any case as it would make snaking a lot more difficult. Or perhaps even disable sneak completely while it is worn.

when this gets implemented in DD cursed loot that collar should be like a legendary item from diablo 3 :D!

It definitely looks the part.

Oh, I already have an idea what I am going to do with that gag. :)

I can sense the "muahahaha" coming right after that! :lol:

I'm looking forward to more.

So i want to share a tiny preview of new "toy". It isn't a straightjacket yet but one step closer to the goal  :D

I just had tested new modeling tools. Never mind. :)  I am continuing to work on the mod.

post-760805-0-02157100-1438465765_thumb.jpg

So i want to share a tiny preview of new "toy". It isn't a straightjacket yet but one step closer to the goal  :D

I just had tested new modeling tools. Never mind. :)  I am continuing to work on the mod.

OMG that's adorable. Can I get one as like a hat to wear? It could even have a gag. 

Although they look good, I have no idea what they actually are, besides being ducks in bondage.

Hats, boots, gloves? I don't rightfully know.

Although they look good, I have no idea what they actually are, besides being ducks in bondage.

Oh, actually it's just a useless souvenir. But IRL it's also a popular "I Rub My Duckie" waterproof vibrator. :)

102_0675.jpgBig-Teaze-Toys-I-Rub-My-Duckie-Review-Pi

Oh, actually it's just a useless souvenir. But IRL it's also a popular "I Rub My Duckie" waterproof vibrator. :)

Oh, I see! XD!

This is disturbingly hot. To the point of being a bit depressing, actually. Thx for sharing.

Guest Hellethia

Oh my god ....

That collar !! I love it so much ! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Be sure i will wear it all the time ! It will be permanant locked ! :heart:

Btw, do you planned to modelize your own chastity belt in this style ? And a restrictive corset too pleaaaaaaaaaaase :angel:

These are amazing looking items!  Though I'm sure the straightjacket will likely be a pain to figure out, I'd love to see an arms-behind-the-back version, and/or an exposed breasts variant, too.

Would it be possible to request ponytail versions of the anal plugs?  They'd be the perfect addition to a 'proper' ponygirl outfit ...  Hell, I may as well request a better bit gag, too!  The zaz ones aren't that great looking, but you could do some that are truly amazing!

can you please add a bug fix, every time i put it on with another devious device it crashes, please fix i love this mod.

Have you try the fix on the first page , near the page end you will see a fix.

I have no crashes with dashas gag since i use the fix.

Btw, do you planned to modelize your own chastity belt in this style ? And a restrictive corset too pleaaaaaaaaaaase :angel:

The current goal is to create a set of vaginal plugs and release a new version. Next I will focus on the creation of straightjacket and hobble skirt. I'm not sure about the belt and corset but I also probably add a few things to make a complete restraint set. :angel:

can you please add a bug fix, every time i put it on with another devious device it crashes, please fix i love this mod.

As Jessy2012 already said, try the fix on the first page.

Would it be possible to request ponytail versions of the anal plugs?  They'd be the perfect addition to a 'proper' ponygirl outfit ...  Hell, I may as well request a better bit gag, too!  The zaz ones aren't that great looking, but you could do some that are truly amazing!

It's an interesting ideas. But to create a good-looking ponytail plug I have to figure out how to work with hdt physics extension. I'll add it to the future ideas list :)

It's an interesting ideas. But to create a good-looking ponytail plug I have to figure out how to work with hdt physics extension. I'll add it to the future ideas list :)

If you learn how to do HDT and it's not too much work/trouble, adding HDT to those locks on that magnificent gag would make it perfect.