Dasha, how is the development of the straightjacket? After the first great looking pictures, I am getting curious.

Are you also working simultaneously on the hobble skirt? Cause I really like that idea as well.

So far, your work is great. I guess that is part of the reason why I could sound a bit eager.

Dasha, how is the development of the straightjacket? After the first great looking pictures, I am getting curious.

Are you also working simultaneously on the hobble skirt? Cause I really like that idea as well.

So far, your work is great. I guess that is part of the reason why I could sound a bit eager.

Sorry, I didn't have enough time for modeling over the past week so there's not much to show you now :blush: 

Though I've finished texture for the straightjacket and made two simple models of the lockable plugs. And this week I'll try to model the hobble skirt.

ZaZ made a HDT ankle chain that looks really awesome. It's doable. Don't ask me how, though. These things are black magic to me. :D

so did val in cd theres a secure leg cuffs which i havent seen being used yet but if you use console code and type in secure you can see them it even has a chain

Sorry, I didn't have enough time for modeling over the past week so there's not much to show you now :blush:

Though I've finished texture for the straightjacket and made two simple models of the lockable plugs. And this week I'll try to model the hobble skirt.

Don't be sorry. You build these tools in your free time. My eagerness is my problem. I just wanted to let you know I like your work.

So I was just referred to this thread after adding this topic:

I know this doesn't fit in with the red/black leather aesthetic, but I thought it might be worth asking if you might want to make this set of belt/bra/cuffs/collar/heels.

(But not if it gets in the way of getting your straitjacket/hobbleskirt done, because I'm VERY eager to see those!) 

I looked into tutorial and it's exactly what i need. So I'll try to add bodyslide support :)

About UNP and other bodies... I suppose bodyslide let you change the armor to match another body. Did i miss something?

Bodyslide favours CBBE, as it was originally created for it.

While it is possible to make a UNP body for Bodyslide, (this includes the UNP Bodyslide files) it/they is/are nowhere close to the actual UNP body.

If you know how to use the Outfit Studio, then converting it to UNP wouldn't be too difficult, presuming you have the UNP body files required.

Actually that's no longer true since the addition of Unified UNP (UUNP) to Bodyslide2(.3 ~half a year ago or so). Unified UNP features a plethora of variations of UNP, 7B and other bodies that use the UNP UV-map on top of the general body sliders.

Because the UUNP base body is almost twice the amount of polygons, UUNP conversions tend to be less blocky, higher fidelity and generally more form fitting and thus less clipping than their CBBE counterparts.

It would be very nice to have your devices available for UUNP too as most of the DD items are alredy available at the Devious Corner.

I looked into tutorial and it's exactly what i need. So I'll try to add bodyslide support :)

About UNP and other bodies... I suppose bodyslide let you change the armor to match another body. Did i miss something?

While it is possible to make a UNP body for Bodyslide, (this includes the UNP Bodyslide files) it/they is/are nowhere close to the actual UNP body.

If you know how to use the Outfit Studio, then converting it to UNP wouldn't be too difficult, presuming you have the UNP body files required.

Actually that's no longer true since the addition of Unified UNP (UUNP) to Bodyslide2(.3 ~half a year ago or so). Unified UNP features a plethora of variations of UNP, 7B and other bodies that use the UNP UV-map on top of the general body sliders.

Because the UUNP base body is almost twice the amount of polygons, UUNP conversions tend to be less blocky, higher fidelity and generally more form fitting and thus less clipping than their CBBE counterparts.

It would be very nice to have your devices available for UUNP too as most of the DD items are alredy available at the Devious Corner.

I found that UUNP doesn't even come close to matching the body type of the original UNP.

I found that UUNP doesn't even come close to matching the body type of the original UNP.

Did you build the body with bodyslide using the UNP preset? Because the individual body types are pretty exact replicates of the original bodies. There might be microscopic differences because some original bodies have different amount of vertices than the common base shape, but other than that the UUNP built bodies are pretty on spot.

The base shape is an UNP(-derivate) body in the shape of CBBE to facilitate the conversions of outfits from and to CBBE. So i guess that's what you looked at.

Did you build the body with bodyslide using the UNP preset? Because the individual body types are pretty exact replicates of the original bodies. There might be microscopic differences because some original bodies have different amount of vertices than the common base shape, but other than that the UUNP built bodies are pretty on spot.

The base shape is an UNP(-derivate) body in the shape of CBBE to facilitate the conversions of outfits from and to CBBE. So i guess that's what you looked at.

I did, and the Devious Devices didn't work with it, especially the nipple piercings.

You need to install and build the Devious Devices for UUNP as well (available at the devious corner in my sig). When you have clothing covering the whole body you might get away with non-UUNP outfits, but in the case of items that show the UUNP body (i.e. thouse piercings), you need to build the UUNP variant of that outfit because UUNP has different weights. Also some bodies have weird offsets from some axis.

You need to install and build the Devious Devices for UUNP as well (available at the devious corner in my sig). When you have clothing covering the whole body you might get away with non-UUNP outfits, but in the case of items that show the UUNP body (i.e. thouse piercings), you need to build the UUNP variant of that outfit because UUNP has different weights. Also some bodies have weird offsets from some axis.

That makes sense.

But I'll stick to the regular UNP, unless I need to change to UUNP.

Looks stunning as usual :)

For the skirt you could take a look at the hobbledress from Zaria's. It's a bit messy so had no luck in coverting it to CBBE but the design is quite neat.

post-4589-13597873957339.jpgpost-4589-13597873957583.jpg

The hem is waaaay too wide. It's needs to be much tighter than that.

Personally I am not a fan of the spanking designs either, but that's just personal taste.

Looks stunning as usual :)

For the skirt you could take a look at the hobbledress from Zaria's. It's a bit messy so had no luck in coverting it to CBBE but the design is quite neat.

post-4589-13597873957339.jpgpost-4589-13597873957583.jpg

Personally I am not a fan of the spanking designs either, but that's just personal taste.

I have to agree with Kimy on both counts.

Yeah it's more of a spanking skirt than a hobble one. But I kinda like the top part. Also if you want to get it a lot tighter you have to have other walking animations for the skirt, otherwise the legs just plough through the fabric..

But it's just inspiration material :P