Excuse me, is there any progress of this MOD?

Progress yes, new release no, Dasha has released images of new plugs, a hobble skirt, the straight jacket and ballet boots. I imagine he/she is tying up loose ends or is currently busy.

Maybe Dasha is making a small task, for example: you must wear a Dasha Full Set Suit to complete a small task..

• 1 month later...

is the dream still on? or should we just give up and go on with our regular Devices.

also: is there really no way to implement these items into cursed loot? i'm pretty sure dasha wouldn't mind and it'd be a shame if they were left unused like they are...

I could bundle them with Cursed Loot easily so and would love to, but I have no way to ask Dasha for permission as she's...well....gone. Since she never made any statement regarding permissions, I have no clue if she would be fine with me doing that or not... :(

is the dream still on? or should we just give up and go on with our regular Devices.

also: is there really no way to implement these items into cursed loot? i'm pretty sure dasha wouldn't mind and it'd be a shame if they were left unused like they are...

I could bundle them with Cursed Loot easily so and would love to, but I have no way to ask Dasha for permission as she's...well....gone. Since she never made any statement regarding permissions, I have no clue if she would be fine with me doing that or not... :(

I say just go for it. I'm pretty sure she'd be fine with it. It'd be more publicity and usage out of her mod!

I see no problem with this as long as mod or it parts will be distributed free. But have in mind it still in beta stage and can contain some issues.

This is what Dasha said on page 2 concerning the topic. Not really a complete blanket statement, but I'm pretty sure Dasha would be fine with you using her currently released work in DCL.

I see no problem with this as long as mod or it parts will be distributed free. But have in mind it still in beta stage and can contain some issues.

This is what Dasha said on page 2 concerning the topic. Not really a complete blanket statement, but I'm pretty sure Dasha would be fine with you using her currently released work in DCL.

Hm, I guess it could be interpreted in a way that she's fine with it. I forgot that she said that back then. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hm, I guess it could be interpreted in a way that she's fine with it. I forgot that she said that back then. :)

Will ya ever implement em'? :o

Will ya ever implement em'? :o

They're in the latest version of DCL. Go check it out if you haven't yet. (Mind you, it has a lot of bugs in comparison to the earlier version.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...