If you learn how to do HDT and it's not too much work/trouble, adding HDT to those locks on that magnificent gag would make it perfect.

It'll be great if I can do this  :)

How do I put this on a npc, the DDTPenis gag isn't showing on the NPC when I make them equip it

Make sure you applied fix from the first page. I tested the gag on vanilla companions and it works as supposed to be.

Dasha,

My sweet Penelope loves your Items. She would say thank you so much, but...... well, you know....

attachicon.gifTESV 2015-08-03 12-11-00-16.jpg

I am glad she loves it :)  And it's designed to keep the wearer from speaking while she's practicing... hm... some useful skills  :D

won't work have all the mods needed but it not showing up in my game are there mods that won't work what it 

There is not enough information to help you, sorry.

Any chance this works on the male body or will the head disappear if it's equipped?

Seems that the gag is invisible if worn by males. The plugs seem to work, however.

All items are designed for females only. I do not even tested them on a male character. But I do not mind if someone wishes to adapt them for the male body.

I just uploaded a new version of the mod. There are not a lot of big changes but because of some personal problems I could not devote enough time to modeling. Hoping next week will be more productive than this one's been.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it  :)

All items are designed for females only. I do not even tested them on a male character. But I do not mind if someone wishes to adapt them for the male body.

Thanks for the answer. Hopefully someone who knows how, will do that. :)

Dasha, what you've done so far is simply amazing!

There's minor thing I noticed (not a big issue): all the plugs end their descriptions with "... fills the wearer with a profound sense of fullness", like the devious ones, and that's correct except -in my opinion- for the smaller anal beads (DDT Anal Plug 11); I think is not the best description for this particular case.

But, as I said, that's a very very minor issue. What matters here are the models... and they look astounding! :)

Well, i have a problem: when i try to equip a NPC with the toys (typing in console "equipitem xxxxxxxx"), nothing happens. I tried with all toys, collar, gag, plugs etc. If I manually edit the .esp in CK, they work then (tried for the gag).

The toys look beautifull and i can't wait for the straightjacket! :B

Guest Hellethia

Hello Dasha !

Thanks a lot for your update ! It's working well but i think there's just one little thing on the collar:

You only added one size ? Because the collar is a bit too large for the neck, it would be great if you add weight slider (because it seems it's only one size), it would look like more beautiful on girls if it is close of the neck =)

Anyway, thanks again, and here some screens of my char to illustrate what i just said ;-)

post-44406-0-75731300-1439202824_thumb.jpg

post-44406-0-62666700-1439202842_thumb.jpg

post-44406-0-07945700-1439202859_thumb.jpg

post-44406-0-56392100-1439202874_thumb.jpg

Really nice stuff you got there. Very nice addition to the Devious lineup :) Can't wait to see what you come up with next :)

The plugs don't have any effects linked to them at the moment, that would be a quick fix to use a existing enchantment.

Also a small request, the rings are quite large, bit bulky could you add a variant with a small ring for the collar and no ring for the gag?

Guest Hellethia

Really nice stuff you got there. Very nice addition to the Devious lineup :) Can't wait to see what you come up with next :)

The plugs don't have any effects linked to them at the moment, that would be a quick fix to use a existing enchantment.

Also a small request, the rings are quite large, bit bulky could you add a variant with a small ring for the collar and no ring for the gag?

I do agree :)

The collar and the gag are really great, very heavy, but the ring could be a little smaller indeed

I really like when it leeds to this shape/size of collars, those 2 are my favourites: :heart:

post-44406-0-61815600-1439461239_thumb.jpg

Dasha, what you've done so far is simply amazing!

There's minor thing I noticed (not a big issue): all the plugs end their descriptions with "... fills the wearer with a profound sense of fullness", like the devious ones, and that's correct except -in my opinion- for the smaller anal beads (DDT Anal Plug 11); I think is not the best description for this particular case.

But, as I said, that's a very very minor issue. What matters here are the models... and they look astounding! :)

You are absolutely right about descriptions. They are just a copy-pasted placeholders. But with my weak English and lack of writer skills it's realy hard to me to write something more descriptive. :blush: Maybe with someone's help we will fill this gap in the future. I am concentrating on modeling only right now.

Well, i have a problem: when i try to equip a NPC with the toys (typing in console "equipitem xxxxxxxx"), nothing happens. I tried with all toys, collar, gag, plugs etc. If I manually edit the .esp in CK, they work then (tried for the gag).

The toys look beautifull and i can't wait for the straightjacket! :B

Hm.. I am not tested equiping NPC's wia console. Are standart Devious Devices work this way? I use their standart scripts for gag, blindfold and collar.  :-/ And what kind of edit you did to resolve the problem?

Hello Dasha !

Thanks a lot for your update ! It's working well but i think there's just one little thing on the collar:

You only added one size ? Because the collar is a bit too large for the neck, it would be great if you add weight slider (because it seems it's only one size), it would look like more beautiful on girls if it is close of the neck =)

Anyway, thanks again, and here some screens of my char to illustrate what i just said ;-)

Yeah, it has only one weight right now. It's hard to make collar tight, undeformable and awoid clipping with different body types\face presets\upcoming items. So I chose the easiest way :)  But don't worry, I'll tighten it up a bit and add weight slider after creating straitjacket.

I do agree :)

The collar and the gag are really great, very heavy, but the ring could be a little smaller indeed

I really like when it leeds to this shape/size of collars, those 2 are my favourites: :heart:

Of course, personal tastes could not be discussed, someone likes big and heavy rings, someone want something smaller, but... I already got a lot of negative feedback about ring of the gag and decided to modify it a bit. :) I'll make the "unpluggable" gag with smaller ring.

Anyway, right now I am working on straijacket. I have learned animation workflow for skyrim, created some of the necessary animations and got to make it work in the game :) Now I'm working on a mesh. It's my most complex model ever so I'm a little afraid of the result :blush:

Guest Hellethia

Anyway, right now I am working on straijacket. I have learned animation workflow for skyrim, created some of the necessary animations and got to make it work in the game :) Now I'm working on a mesh. It's my most complex model ever so I'm a little afraid of the result :blush:

You're doing great ! Don't worry !

I'm working in 3D too, i know how pretty hard it could be =)

Of course, personal tastes could not be discussed, someone likes big and heavy rings, someone want something smaller, but... I already got a lot of negative feedback about ring of the gag and decided to modify it a bit. :) I'll make the "unpluggable" gag with smaller ring.

Alright, good to see. As for the item text if you have some language or idea problems just ask, there are always enough people here to help you out :) You can also start a PM thread with some members if you want.

Anyway, right now I am working on straitjacket. I have learned animation workflow for skyrim, created some of the necessary animations and got to make it work in the game :) Now I'm working on a mesh. It's my most complex model ever so I'm a little afraid of the result :blush:

Would be great to finally see a straitjacket :D Any chance for a sneak peak? I'm sure it looks great, judging from the other items ;)

Love your work Dasha. :) I can't wait to see your hobble skirt and straight jacket too. :heart:  I will wait till my character marries a certain argonian. A little wedding in bondage. :blush::P

Hey Dasha, any chance you could put the date of your last update in the thread's title?  Its a pretty common convention, and lets people know quickly if a new update has rolled out!

Done :)

You're doing great ! Don't worry !

I'm working in 3D too, i know how pretty hard it could be =)

Would be great to finally see a straitjacket  :D Any chance for a sneak peak? I'm sure it looks great, judging from the other items  ;)

Love your work Dasha.  :) I can't wait to see your hobble skirt and straight jacket too.  :heart:

Thank you for your kind words and support :heart:  I'll show some pics soon. :)

I will wait till my character marries a certain argonian. A little wedding in bondage.  :blush:  :P

Hehe, my dream wedding  :D

Hey Dasha, any chance you could put the date of your last update in the thread's title?  Its a pretty common convention, and lets people know quickly if a new update has rolled out!

and never ever bury updates in the support thread :)

also, just dropped in the mod (finally)  Awesome!  Keep up the good work!  We have many many for suggestions for you muhahahahahaha!