Guest Hellethia

I love the gag so much !

Please tell me you're gonna add some heavy collars in the same style ! With big O-ring like the gag ! :heart:

Please ! Please ! Please !....

Thanks for your awesome work and we love those amazing devices, may I translate it to Chinese and post on www_star01_net(with this original adress & info)?

anyway,thanks for your hardwork and greeting.

I see no problem with this as long as mod or it parts will be distributed free. But have in mind it still in beta stage and can contain some issues.

Noticed some eye brow clipping with the blindfold. Lowering the "brow forward" slider in racemenu from 0.6 to 0.2 seemed to completely fix the issue, but still thought you may wanna be aware of this.

Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/VbQZbd3.jpg?1

Thank you for reporting. I'll try to fix issue in the next release.

I love the gag so much !

Please tell me you're gonna add some heavy collars in the same style ! With big O-ring like the gag ! :heart:

Please ! Please ! Please !....

Almost certainly it'll be a next heavy restraint model. ;)  I thought about mittens but implementing them will require additional coding. :(

Very awesome expansion, great job.  Especially liked that there was unique flavour text for the items.

Very minor bug I noticed, if you try to give a follower a plug while currently wearing one, the dialogue options are "remove" or "carry on".  Doing the same without having one currently equipped gave the correct options and equipped the item on a follower with no problems.

Testing report: Seems to work fine to me. Just tested a few items.

The gag works fine for me, and by using floating camera I can see the cock protrusion inside my char's mouth. Kinky!

The plugs stay in on their own, and have delicious flavor text. Double kinky! (Plug tested on Lykaios female)

A+ work, Sugar. Please, make those vaginal plugs... I'd like that very, very much. <3

I give this my seal of approval. And if anyone's game is unstable, it's mine, so these should work most of the time for people. =D

Did you have to use the gag fix to not get CTD's? Or was that just me. I don't want to be the only person that had this problem. I'm lonely.

Did you have to use the gag fix to not get CTD's? Or was that just me. I don't want to be the only person that had this problem. I'm lonely.

The reason for your CTD's was there were some non-ASCII symbols in some of the nif's text fields. Probably a good thing it was fixed.

These items look fantastic. I generally don't craft my DDs so I hope they'll eventually become integrated into other mods that place items on unsuspecting adventurers.

Nice work!

I'd like to integrate them in Cursed Loot as soon as Dasha declares the mod stable. :D

Straightjacket... please, please, please!!! :)

I'd second this! :D

Wouldn't that need custom animations though? Or make arms invisible and deny equipping gloves. Sounds kinda complicated but also exciting! :)

I really appreciate your kind words! Thank you all!

I love what you have done ! :heart: I want the gag and the blindfold for real now x'D

I want the gag IRL myself! XD!

I know that feel  :blush:

Straightjacket... please, please, please!!! :)

I'd second this! :D

I also like straightjackets. And there is no big problem to create a model and even animations (i hope), but i have no idea how to script it. I still need to learn more about papyrus and DDi.

Anyway, after two sleepless nights i just want to show you WIP pics of new collar model. :)

post-760805-0-30119400-1438213118_thumb.jpg

post-760805-0-35209500-1438213119_thumb.jpg

post-760805-0-64498500-1438213120_thumb.jpg

I also like straightjackets. And there is no big problem to create a model and even animations (i hope), but i have no idea how to script it. I still need to learn more about papyrus and DDi.

Anyway, after two sleepless nights i just want to show you WIP pics of new collar model. :)

can i try it? :D    on serious note: if you do get around making animations first thing i want to see are more struggle kinds. for each device(cuffs,belts,collars etc) would be great fun and a significant immersion increase