View File

Description:

This mod add a small collection of new devious devices.

• Custom penis gag.
  • Custom blindfold.
  • Custom collar.
  • A set of unique 12 vaginal plugs.
  • A set of unique 12 anal plugs.

All devices are craftable after reading "Devious Devices: Chastity Belts" book. Or you can use console to access them (keyword "ddt")

Requirements:

Future plans:

• Straightjacket.
  • Hoble skirt.
  • Add more interesting restraints.
  • Fix bugs.

Credits:

All LL modders for their work.

Special thanks to

• Zadil, Min and Koffii for awesome Devious Devices. (Thanks to your mod i began to learn modeling)
  • Kimy for awesome Cursed Loot (Some your code helps me to write my first papyrus script)

Disclaimer:

My English is very poor, sorry :blush: I'm working on it.
This is my first expirience with skyrim modding so do not judge me too harshly

This is the EARLY BETA, so please backup you important saves.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/26/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework, SexLab Aroused, ZaZAnimationPack, Devious Devices - Assets 2.9.0, Devious Devices - Integration 2.9.0+
  • Special Edition Compatible

Guest ffabris

Oh nice, looks awesome! :)

Added: Gah, I know this is way off topic but I have to ask, sorry:

in the snaps you posted, a couple show the slot on which an item is worn. What mod adds that function, please?

After fighting with some weird thing in bodyslide making my breasts two different sizes, I finally got to try these in game. They look great!  no problems crafting or wearing so far for the short time I have had them on. Great work and thanks for this!!

And thanks xtremegoose for that link!

I had a question, are these integrated or planned to be with cursed loot?

And really looking forward to the planned additions! Thanks again!

Thank you all for your kind comments.  I'm overjoyed that you like my little mod. :)

I'm madly in love with Cursed Loot. :blush:  But at the moment my mod is still under development so I think it's not a good idea to provide integration right now. Nevertheless, it would be great to do it in the nearest future.

I CTD everytime i equip the gag.

Oh.. sorry for this. All worked perfectly fine during my tests. However I thoroughly rechecked gag model and found a potential problem.

This is updated version. Copy and replace it to <Skyrim folder>\Data\meshes\devious\devices\dasha\
(or if you use Mod Organizer to <Mod Folder>\meshes\devious\devices\dasha\).

Let me know if it helps. I'l include the fixed .nif in the next update.

gagPenisFixed.7z

Thank you all for your kind comments.  I'm overjoyed that you like my little mod. :)

I'm madly in love with Cursed Loot. :blush:  But at the moment my mod is still under development so I think it's not a good idea to provide integration right now. Nevertheless, it would be great to do it in the nearest future.

I CTD everytime i equip the gag.

Oh.. sorry for this. All worked perfectly fine during my tests. However I thoroughly rechecked gag model and found a potential problem.

This is updated version. Copy and replace it to <Skyrim folder>\Data\meshes\devious\devices\dasha\
(or if you use Mod Organizer to <Mod Folder>\meshes\devious\devices\dasha\).

Let me know if it helps. I'l include the fixed .nif in the next update.

Thanks! The gag fix worked like a charm. Great mod by the way and i would love to see some vaginal plugs.

Do the plugs stay in place without a belt to hold them in?

They are stay in place without a belt, but belt prevent you from inserting/removing them. ;)

Judging from the code, I'd say they would. :)

Yeah, script based on your code, so thank you again for your work and for the kind words.  :heart:

Thanks for your awesome work and we love those amazing devices, may I translate it to Chinese and post on www_star01_net(with this original adress & info)?

anyway,thanks for your hardwork and greeting.

Edited by vevan

Testing report: Seems to work fine to me. Just tested a few items.

The gag works fine for me, and by using floating camera I can see the cock protrusion inside my char's mouth. Kinky!

The plugs stay in on their own, and have delicious flavor text. Double kinky! (Plug tested on Lykaios female)

A+ work, Sugar. Please, make those vaginal plugs... I'd like that very, very much. <3

I give this my seal of approval. And if anyone's game is unstable, it's mine, so these should work most of the time for people. =D