Change Log

SE conversions provided by @Herowynne

New:  A new outcome, Reality Show (Deviously Accessible).  Requires Deviously Accessible.
Changed:  Compatibility with Improved Camera (with thanks to Mister X), so its patch that breaks all but one version of Simple Slavery is no longer needed.
Removed:  Quick As You Like, because the quest is unfinished, with no disrespect intended toward the mod or its author.

New:  A new outcome, Indebted (Radiant Prostitution).  Requires Radiant Prostitution - RMCW Edition.
Changed:  The "pretend" enslavement topic now takes you straight to the auction on the platform.  
Fixed:  The "pretend" enslavement now warns other mods not to molest you during the auction.
Removed:  Maria Eden, since that outcome hasn't done anything for a long time.

New:  A new topic with the Slavemaster, "I'm really hungry."  You'll be fed two apples.
New:  You can ask the auctioneer or slavemaster about the crux slave.  Responses differ with which side of the bars you're on.
New:  Expressing a special interest in the crux to the slavemaster while in the cage causes a unique auction scene to play.
New:  The crux slave has a few blocking topic lines to prevent inappropriate conversations.
Changed:  If "Remove inventory when enslaved" is enabled and you're freed by your Freedom Fund, your items are returned.
Changed:  There is now only one topic to start the auction, "When do I get out of here?  [Start auction]"
Changed:  You now have different remarks to make to the Slavemaster on your first, second, and subsequent enslavements.
- These are based on the old system that attempted to track the number of enslavements.  That works now.
Changed:  Removed the pillar behind the Slavemaster so you can easily have a face to face conversation.
Changed:  You should more reliably be facing forward when you arrive in the slave pen.
Changed:  Fixed NPCs that lacked a voice type or that had the wrong gender voice.
- The voice types now match those used in ExecutaBall's voice pack.
- That voice pack's voice patch is no longer needed, and it should not be used because it overwrites other mod features.
Changed:  The display slave can no longer be spoken to.
Changed:  Altered some NPC names.  For example, Slaren and Slareni are now Saren and Lareni.
Fixed:  Stopped the annoying angle change when the PC is moved to the platform.

New:  A new outcome, Dealing with (Sexual) Daedra (LE/SE).

New:  A new outcome, Ravenous (LE and SE).

Changed:  Added special handling for ZAP 9 locking devices.
Changed:  Player controls are explicitly enabled on arrival in the slave pen, in case another mod disabled them.

July 21:  And a Death Alternative hot fix for 6.3.16 SE (just redownload 6.3.16 SE).  Built by Herowynne.

July 20:  Hot fix for 6.3.16 LE (just redownload 6.3.16 LE), only needed for players who use Death Alternative.  Details are here.

New:  MCM option "Equip slave gear".  Default is on.
- On arrival, you will be equipped with a collar and wrist restraints, just like the other prisoners, if those slots are not blocked.
New:  MCM option "Remove inventory when enslaved".  Default is off.
- During the auction, all your non-quest items will be transferred to the strongbox in the slave market lectern.
- A button on the System page will open the strongbox for you one time to let you take what you want.  Afterwards, the strongbox is emptied.
- Or, you can return later to the slave market and use the strongbox.  It's not locked.
- If you are enslaved again, you will lose whatever is still in the strongbox.
- Items deleted from the strongbox are moved to a chest in SSLV_HoldingCell for safe recovery.
New:  You can tell the slavemaster "I feel sick" to be treated with a standard Cure Disease potion.
- There is no check to see if you're really sick, but there's no advantage to lying about it.
- iNeed changes the standard cure disease potion to Cure Sanguinare Vampiris, so with iNeed that's what you get.
New:  MCM pose option "Random chained", which will choose one of the 5 chained poses.
Changed:  Removed distinctive sounds from the background soundtrack, so it's less obviously looping.
Changed:  Added a frame around the outer door with a black plane behind it, so it looks like a real door when it opens.
Changed:  Removed random greetings (e.g., "Need something?") from all NPCs in the slave market.
Changed:  Minor changes to prisoner dialog.
Changed:  Moved one audience member away from the door to reduce crowding there.

Note:  If you update mid-game and you have used the slave market outer door before, the game leaves the door in its old position.  It will still work, but instead of the old behavior of opening into a solid wall (which was strange), it will open into solid black (more strange).  You can use a positioner mod or the console to adjust it, if you wish.

New:  A new outcome, Naked Defeat (LE and SE).
Fixed:  Fixed platform navmesh, which had no way down for NPCs.  Thanks to DeepBlueFrog for reporting this.

New:  Support for a new outcome mod, Dark Desires Club (available for SE only).
New:  The "Descriptive pop-up messages" toggle is now a menu with the choices None, Scared [default], and Defiant.
New:  If you choose the less meek topic "Hey!  Why am I in here?" with the slavemaster, then respond with "I'll be no one's slave!", you'll be gagged during the auction.
Removed:  Heroine in Distress.  It's been marked as "BROKEN/DON'T USE" by the author for years.
Changed:  The "Unlock Door" prompt for the cage door is hidden during the auction.
Changed:  Speeded up the transition from slave pen to platform.

Changed:  Before the auction scene starts, any currently active scene will be stopped.  This should prevent the auction from being blocked if the player is stuck in another scene.
Changed:  Replaced the destination in Fellglow Keep (with the necromancers) with a location outside Riften's north gate.

Fixed:  Auction scene timeout was not working.  If the scene happens to get stuck, it will now time out and end after 180 seconds.
Fixed:  Shields were not being unequipped.

New:  Support for a new outcome mod, Meat Farm.  Note that it is primarily a Bad End mod.  See its description for details.
New:  Upon arrival in the slave pen, if you have a non-blocking non-quest DD gag equipped, it will be unequipped to facilitate talking to the slave master.
Changed:  Better soft dependence handling for Devious Devices.

New:  Support for Dark Arena (LE and SE) as an enslavement outcome.

New:  Support for a new enslavement mod, Public Whore, by Visio Diaboli.  Try it out!
New:  Choose your auction pose (as suggested by Inte).
New:  Toggle the auction hall ceiling lower.  Auction poses that have the slave suspended by chains will have the chains look like theyr'e anchored in the ceiling.  It also gives the place a more oppressive feel.

Reenabled the Leon & Leah outcomes that are available again in DCL 9.0.

New:  A new Freedom Fund page on the MCM lets you set aside gold to be used to buy you at the slave auction.
- After the auction, if the fund has enough gold, you'll be bought and freed by your trusted agent*.
- Otherwise, you'll be sent to one of the enslavement outcomes that you enabled.
- This feature is based on a suggestion by @Corsayr.
* Your agent doesn't actually appear and bid.  An auction scene plays out normally, then a message describes the outcome, using your agent's name.

New:  Two auction scenes previously set aside for Mia's Lair and Heroine in Distress are now available for general use, raising the total number of scenes to 12.  Those two scenes were not being used and did not have mod-specific dialog.

New:  Bulletin board based on mesh and textures from @DeepBlueFrog, with credit to Oaristys' Modder's Resource Pack Witcher Extension, and CD Projekt.
- It replaces the X-cross outside the auction hall, and optionally appears outside Riften's north gate.

New:  The alternate poster texture from the last update is now standard.
- You should delete the loose texture file "cwmapredone0.dds" if you downloaded it (the file name is no longer used).

New:  Added behavior packages to the auctioneer and slavemaster to keep them at their stations.

Changed:  The wording for auction bidding now starts at an unspecified minimum asking price, so that the bidders are offering above that amount to win.  You can therefore imagine being sold for any price.

Changed:  The MCM toggle for displaying slave posters in other cities now controls all posters other than those in the slave market and its entrance, so you can have minimal visual change in your world with this setting off (the default).

Changed:  Added a poster to Whiterun.  Removed the poster outside the Bee & Barb.  Added a slave notice board outside Riften's north gate.

SE conversion by Herowynne.

New:  An MCM setting to cause you to be set free if you have the freedom license from SexLab Survival.
New:  An alternate slave poster texture provided by @DeepBlueFrog (with a few edits by me).  It's an optional download.

Disabled the Leon & Leah outcomes because they are currently disabled in DCL.

New:  An "SSLV Exit" mod event is now sent at the end of the auction, for any mod authors who might want to be notified when the auction ends and what the outcome was.  Details are on the mod description page.  If you own an enslavement mod, no action is needed.

New:  The MCM has a new System page.

New:  An "Enslave me now!" button on the System page will send you to the slave market by sending the "SSLV Entry" mod event, just as if you'd been sent there by a defeat mod.  Useful for testing, or if you want to get enslaved fast.

Changed:  The "SLUTS Resume" mod is now detected.

Changed:  The "Rescan for mod auctions" button is now on the System page.

Changed:  Player controls are disabled during the auction, to hide the prompt to open the platform gate.

Removed:  SS+ introduced functionality to constantly monitor the player if the player was freed from the auction for wearing quest or blocking devices.  If all such devices were ever removed (such as by completing the relevant quest), the player would be pulled back to the auction, which could have unwanted effects and disrupt the game.  It's been removed.

Minor update.

- Added a feature developed by @cybercheese for modders to script custom auction outcomes.

October 15:

Uploaded a FOMOD download provided by @CGi for LE with a full German translation.

September 20:

Very small update.  Only the esp file changed.

- Cleaned with TES5Edit to remove a few ITM records.

- Corner cell door now opens outwards.

- Added a few idle markers in the hall to reduce audience milling around.

A small update to support Submissive Lola: The Resubmission.  With SLTR, you may pre-select an Auction Buyer who will buy you and come claim you after the auction (that NPC does not actually bid).  For other versions of Submissive Lola, SS++ uses the legacy behavior (the quest is started and you're left on the auction platform, free to seek out a master).  

Script fix for a device removal problem.  Thanks to @kapibar for reporting that one.

I also put some error checking and a warning pop-up around the lookup of the SD+ gender preference.

Fixed the device removal dialog to use "his" rather than "her" for male characters.

Removed the underscore from the slave market cell ID (it's now SSLVMarket).

New item stripping system.
- You can now choose to be auctioned even when wearing "blocking" or quest devices (they will remain on you).  You might wish to continue if you're sure that the enslavement mod you're being sent to will not be affected.  For example, wearing a collar will not break SLUTS.
- The ears slot is never unequipped, nor are items in non-DD slots that are marked SexLabNoStrip.  It should be easier to keep custom ears, horns, or wings during the auction.

SD masters are now selected according to your gender preference set in SD.
- There are 6 alternate masters in SS.  An alternate is used if necessary, so you can have up to 6 SD enslavements through SS in a game.
- If you chose "SexLab" for your SD gender preference, what SS should do is murky.  Select a different option, or talk to the slave master to clarify your gender preference for this mod ("I see women buyers out there, not just men.")
- The slave master's dialog for SD gender preference is not restricted to games with SD installed.  If you're not using SD, consider it flavor dialog.

DCL's Damsel in Distress quest is no longer locked out.
DCL's Prison is available now as an enslavement destination. *
For SLUTS enslavement, added a DHLP Suspend call so you won't be assaulted while talking to the carriage driver.
The potential SD masters in the slave market no longer greet you as an old friend if you wander in on your own.
The "pretend" auction starts slightly faster and should always strip you.
Dialog with the slave master and auctioneer now differs depending on which side of the bars you're on.

* Kimy says, "If there is no bounty on the character, the system will assign her a largely randomized sentence."

Added support for the Devious Cidhna bandit and vampire quests. *
Added an MCM option to toggle the slave posters in other cities. 

Fixed a script that would result in nothing happening after speaking to the slave master.
Replaced the crux with a version that works with both ZAP 7 & 8.
More gender-specific auction dialog for male PCs.  But you'll still be called "pretty".

* Because these quests are designed to be played just once, they toggle themselves off in the MCM after you play them, just like the pirates quest always did.  If you really want to do them again, toggle them back on.

Edited by HexBolt8
Updated for new versions

So I have never played previous versions of this mod. I have Pahe + Pah and you get a slave + Pah home sweet home.

I use these mods to get slaves and have fun with them, not to be a slave myself. 

Do you think this mod is good and useful for me?

"This is a replacement for the SS+ files.  The esp file has the same name.  You can update from SS+ 6.04 without a new game.  Remove SS+ and install SS++ in its place (or install over it).  You can *probably* update from any older version of SS+.   "

Yehaaa! Frees one Plugin Slot. ?

Oh Boy, Oh Boy, what to install ?

23 minutes ago, afshin76 said:

So I have never played previous versions of this mod. I have Pahe + Pah and you get a slave + Pah home sweet home.

I use these mods to get slaves and have fun with them, not to be a slave myself. 

Do you think this mod is good and useful for me?

No.  It only lets you get enslaved yourself.

Guest AthenaESIV

Awesome to see this mod getting developed again, thanks @HexBolt8!

Really like the idea of expanding the events inside the auction itself, imo that was the best part of the whole thing.

If someone ever made a quest for this where the PC was prepped for the auction (stripping, shaving, devices, haircut, tats, magical womb tats, etc...) that also included some training dialog and maybe even some situational stuff that hooked into other mods (Sexlab Experience, SLAX / SLA clothing keywords & Arousal level, Devious Followers' Willpower, Slaverun's Resistance, Sexlab Survival's different stats, SGO3, SLIF and other pregnancy mod's inflation status, MME's Milkmaid status) whatever else anyone can think of...

Making SSP into more of a destination itself would be a huge improvement for the whole Lover's Lab ESV experience... Even as is this is an awesome improvement, hope it keeps going, tyty!

Is SS++ controlling the destination locations and masters when bought and enslaved through SD+? If so, do you have a list?

I am trying to add cages to all of those locations that make sense. So far SS+ sent me to Rimerock Burrow, Rigel Strong-Arm’s place (Pinewatch Sanctuary), Fort Amol, Broken Oar Grotto and Drela’s Cottage, so I've added cages/jails there.   

How safe or  fragile is this mod ?

i got defeat, cursed loot and prison overhaul to come into the auction and cursed loot to get out of the auction. will that work for sure ? where do i land in cursed loot ?  ( innkeeper with solification ? or leon ? does xdff more rules work here and how ? )

21 minutes ago, poblivion said:

I know of one MOD that has not yet been added to the list.  Would it be possible to add this MOD?

Thanks

ID a1RBegin_Slave

Del has been unwilling to allow his mods to be accessed via SS in the past because it truncates the stories he is trying to tell. Couldn't hurt to ask, though.

54 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

How safe or  fragile is this mod ?

i got defeat, cursed loot and prison overhaul to come into the auction and cursed loot to get out of the auction. will that work for sure ? where do i land in cursed loot ?  ( innkeeper with solification ? or leon ? does xdff more rules work here and how ? )

the MCM has several DCL outcomes from which to choose including the various games (bondage adventure, etc) and both Leah and Leon. I don't know what "XDFF" is. All of those entries should work just fine - Hexbolt didn't change anything about the way they connect.

16 minutes ago, jfraser said:

Del has been unwilling to allow his mods to be accessed via SS in the past because it truncates the stories he is trying to tell. Couldn't hurt to ask, though.

Delzaron agreed it would be Ravenous connected with Simple Slavery.  It is for this reason that he created an alternative beginning for the possibility of starting as a slave.

See page 20 for details

First impression: Looking good!

Getting defeated, sent to auction and actually getting sold :astonished:(was the biggest problem before)

Then sent to bondage adventure and a dragon appears... :lol:

Two minor details: One of the bidders still has face bug (I never figured this one out in the original either).

The second might be an issue on my end: the person that's on auction has her "assets" stretching and bouncing across the room :joy:

Might be because of my hdt-smp settings (It's set to unrealistic with WAY TO MUCH ACTION :sweat_smile:)

3 minutes ago, MystOfDawn said:

The second might be an issue on my end: the person that's on auction has her "assets" stretching and bouncing across the room :joy:

I have the same problem ?

I found out if the player character is completely naked, it works properly (at least for the last time).