One thing I noticed - which ZAP is this for? I've been using 7.0, since at the time I last really played there were many issues with the animations in t.ara's fork of it, but a quick glance through SS++'s plugin shows an "unknown form" error on some furniture it places (can't be certain without swapping out my ZAP install but appears to be for a cross).

Hey, thanks for updating this.  Since this is being worked on again, could I make some slavery suggestions too? ?

There are two Devious Cidnha slavery entries (Pirate and Vampire) that were missed.  These should be pretty easy to add, they use mod events just like the original "Bandit" one that SS already supports.

I would also potentially like to see more of DCL's punishment collars supported similar to the rubber collar:  An, "Escaped Slave" story for the slave and slut collars (dumped in a random wilderness location), and "Sold to the Brothel" for the whore collar - dumped in a brothel if a supported mod is installed - for instance, I think that the Maria Eden whore houses are standalone installs?  (I could be wrong about that, but the whore houses are all separate downloads from the main file).  And Buxom Wench Yuriana also adds a whore house for wenches with the latest release.  Or, if there is no whore house mod installed, get dumped into Haelga's Bunkhouse, which seems like it's supposed to function like a brothel.

Nice to see this picked up and worked on again.

Speaking of Cursed Loot, there's also the Tavern Whore that SS could use as an outcome. You can't escape from Tavern Whore, if you try and leave the tavern you're working in you'll just get bound tighter and tighter and IIRC ported back to the tavern. So you have to earn enough gold to be freed from the TW collar.

Then there's Dagonar Prison that could be used. The simple explanation is that the Warden purchases slaves every now and then to work in the prison, as you are forced to do when you're sentenced there, to increase productivity of prison-made goods. While you will eventually be set free you get to spend a minimum of 8 days in the prison barring any escape attempts or booking errors decreasing or increasing the days you're sentenced to.

58 minutes ago, cetuximab said:

There are two Devious Cidnha slavery entries (Pirate and Vampire) that were missed.  These should be pretty easy to add, they use mod events just like the original "Bandit" one that SS already supports.

Hrm, I thought I had been sent to the pirates before, but not the other two.  I guess I should double check that, but yeah it'd be great if all three were options.

15 hours ago, Inte said:

Is SS++ controlling the destination locations and masters when bought and enslaved through SD+?

I did not change the way the mod handles SD+ enslavement, but I can tell you what it does.  It selects one of 6 masters from Simple Slavery, moves the PC to a marker depending on which master was selected, enables that master, and calls Master.SendModEvent("PCSubEnslave").  From there, SD+ is in control and it could be doing anything.

15 hours ago, Inte said:

If so, do you have a list?

Master1 (Meagan Anways)    Auction platform
Master2 (Slaren Torque)        Fellglow Keep
Master3 (Ali Sloat)                 MilitaryCampFalkreathImperial04
Master4 (Joanil Craonl)          Road just west of Falkreath
Master5 (Jaosin Lown)           POIReach03 near the dead naked woman, west of Dragontooth Crater
Master6 (Adsone Olnwei)      The old outdoor slave market behind Riften at the false door

This where SS++ sends the PC right after the auction.  Again, after SD+ takes control it could move the PC elsewhere; I can only say what this mod does,

In regard to cages, there is one at the location behind Riften that is disabled, but it's large and partly on the road so you probably won't want to use it.  There are no cages at the other locations.

12 hours ago, mangalo said:

"Hid the slave posters in cities other than Riften." 

Could this be managed via MCM ?  Those posters play really well in a Slavery-world playthrough (eg Slaverun)

Yes, I'll do that.  This started as my personal changes, which I didn't expect anyone else to see.  I excluded some of those changes when I decided to publish it, but hiding the other posters was a personal preference that got included.  I'll add a toggle.

Here is a conversion to Skyrim SE. Please note that I did not convert the ESP to form 44. This still uses form 43, which is fine for Skyrim SE.

I tested this with USSEP, Zaz8, and Devious Followers SE as the slavery destination. (Because Devious Followers is the only supported slavery destination mod on the list that I normally use.)

Here are the changes that I made:

• Deleted 1 mesh and 4 texture files that match or conflict with Zaz8.
  • For the remaining texture files, I opened each texture file in GIMP, scaled it to 1024x1024 pixels if not already, and exported as DXT5 with mipmaps. (Because Skyrim SE can CTD with textures that have non-standard sizes.)
  • Ran SSE NIF Optimizer on the meshes.
  • Used SSEEdit to delete the Location / Sky Haven Temple record that appeared to be a copy of the record from USSEP.
  • Used SSEEdit to remove the underscore from the EditorID of the new Location record for the Riften Slave Market. (To avoid the problem of missing save files when you save while in that location.)
  • Used SSEEdit to forward waterflow records in Worldspace / RiftenCitySouthGateExterior, Worldspace / RiftenCityNorthGateExterior.
  • Used Creation Kit and my KSHair FaceGen Export Rig to export all the FaceGen head meshes and FaceTint textures, giving KS Hairdos to all the new NPCs. (Note that KS Hairdos is not required. The BSA file includes copies of KS Hairdos textures that are used for new NPCs.)
  • Repacked everything into a compressed BSA, except for the sound file, which I left as a loose file. (Because Skyrim SE doesn't like sound files in compressed BSAs.)

SimpleSlavery.zip

4 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

The last SS version hadn't been updated to access XDFF for the Leon/Leah enslavement so those outcomes didn't work anymore.   I don't know if Hexbolt updated that in this new version though.

I didn't touch it.  I don't use DCL so I wouldn't have noticed.  The existing script just does a SendModEvent for Leon and Leah.  Has the mod event name changed?  I don't understand why this no longer works.  I checked DCL's mod page but I didn't see anything for Lean & Leah in the For Modders section. 

I'll contact Kimy, but if someone already knows what this mod should do to initiate Lean/Leah enslavement, let me know.

4 hours ago, MystOfDawn said:

One of the bidders still has face bug (I never figured this one out in the original either).

If you can tell me which NPC, I can check, but I think they're all okay now.  Do you have a FaceGen mesh for that NPC that's overriding what's in this mod's BSA file?  If that mesh is missing a texture, you could get gray face. 

4 hours ago, MystOfDawn said:

the person that's on auction has her "assets" stretching and bouncing across the room

That's not this mod.  I've seen oddities like that which are associated to HDT physics, but that would be things introduced by the mods you're using and what your computer can handle.  That also seems to be the case where player clothing affects the problem as @poblivion reported.  Just so you know, I didn't modify the models beyond supplying missing FaceGen files, and I used vanilla assets (no HDT hair).  I'm sorry that I can't help more, 

2 hours ago, cetuximab said:

There are two Devious Cidnha slavery entries (Pirate and Vampire) that were missed.

Thank you for the link.  That tells me exactly what to do and it indicates that the author has given permission for use by outside mods.  I will look at adding the two other events. 

3 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

One thing I noticed - which ZAP is this for? I've been using 7.0, since at the time I last really played there were many issues with the animations in t.ara's fork of it, but a quick glance through SS++'s plugin shows an "unknown form" error on some furniture it places (can't be certain without swapping out my ZAP install but appears to be for a cross).

Thanks for pointing that out.  I have ZAP 8 and I used a newer version of the crux.  I will use the older ZAP 7 version since it's also available in ZAP 8. 

I added @Herowynne's SE conversion to the file downloads and renamed the original download file to append [LE].  It's the same file, just renamed, so if you got the original one you don't need the "LE" version.  I updated the mod page to indicate SE compatibility, with thanks for Herowynne in the Credits section.

I am working on an update to include some of the suggestions.  You should be able to update without a clean save.  I'm tying to avoid massive changes.  I'm more of a caretaker than a revolutionary.

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I did not change the way the mod handles SD+ enslavement, but I can tell you what it does.  It selects one of 6 masters from Simple Slavery, moves the PC to a marker depending on which master was selected, enables that master, and calls Master.SendModEvent("PCSubEnslave").  From there, SD+ is in control and it could be doing anything.

Master1 (Meagan Anways)    Auction platform
Master2 (Slaren Torque)        Fellglow Keep
Master3 (Ali Sloat)                 MilitaryCampFalkreathImperial04
Master4 (Joanil Craonl)          Road just west of Falkreath
Master5 (Jaosin Lown)           POIReach03 near the dead naked woman, west of Dragontooth Crater
Master6 (Adsone Olnwei)      The old outdoor slave market behind Riften at the false door

This where SS++ sends the PC right after the auction.  Again, after SD+ takes control it could move the PC elsewhere; I can only say what this mod does,

In regard to cages, there is one at the location behind Riften that is disabled, but it's large and partly on the road so you probably won't want to use it.  There are no cages at the other locations.

Thanks. 

Released version 6.2.

Herowynne has volunteered to do the SE conversion.  Be patient.

Added support for the Devious Cidhna bandit and vampire quests. *
Added an MCM option to toggle the slave posters in other cities. **
Fixed a script that would result in nothing happening after speaking to the slave master.
Replaced the crux with a version that works with both ZAP 7 & 8.
More gender-specific auction dialog for male PCs.  But you'll still be called "pretty".

* Because these quests are designed to be played just once, they toggle themselves off in the MCM after you play them, just like the pirates quest always did.  If you really want to do them again, toggle them back on.

** There were only four:  2 in Solitude, 1 in Markarth, and 1 in Falkreath.

Also, I removed the MCM option for "Player Submissive (Legacy)".  It's old and I don't think it's available.  All it did was leave you standing on the platform.

I'm waiting for information on how to send the player to Leon/Leah enslavement.  It didn't make this release, but it's on my list.

This is probably beyond your maintenance mission statement, but I've always thought it could be easier to add mods if the mod author/maintainer published a json schema for everyone to follow, then read in the jsons at game load (or on command in the MCM) to populate the scenarios from the jsons.

Something like:

Path: SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SSLV\<espname>.json

Containing fields:

ESP name (to validate it actually exists)

Description field (text to describe scenario to user)

Modevent (text between the quotes for SendModEvent("insert text here") )

Or would that be more work than manually entering new mods?

1 hour ago, theopu23 said:

I didn't notice this in the mod info, hopefully I didn't miss anything, is there any way to toggle/skip the whole auction dialogue where you are waiting to be sold.

There is not, and honestly that's not something I want to do.  The original Simple Slavery calls itself "The entire sold on a platform experience" right in the mod header.  That's the way the original author described it.  The auction is the heart of Simple Slavery and I just don't want to bypass it. 

There is a toggle to skip the pop-up description about being scared or defiant, mainly because pop-ups interrupt the flow and some people find pop-ups unimmersive.  I like the pop-ups, but in the interest of immersion I added the switch for that.  If you find yourself getting impatient, the auction could be a good opportunity to go grab a snack or top off your drink.  Escaping from your predicament is likely to be thirsty work.

28 minutes ago, stillnofunnylogin said:

Or would that be more work than manually entering new mods?

Manually adding new mods is not hard. 

12 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Yes, I'll do that.  This started as my personal changes, which I didn't expect anyone else to see.  I excluded some of those changes when I decided to publish it, but hiding the other posters was a personal preference that got included.  I'll add a toggle.

Great ! :)

If you feel up to it, an even more immersive toggle would be to match enslaved Slaverun cities (a bit like Sexlab Survival does).  It's a bit less generic approach, though.

14 hours ago, cetuximab said:

Hey, thanks for updating this.  Since this is being worked on again, could I make some slavery suggestions too? ?

I would also potentially like to see more of DCL's punishment collars supported similar to the rubber collar:  An, "Escaped Slave" story for the slave and slut collars (dumped in a random wilderness location), and "Sold to the Brothel" for the whore collar - dumped in a brothel if a supported mod is installed - for instance, I think that the Maria Eden whore houses are standalone installs?  (I could be wrong about that, but the whore houses are all separate downloads from the main file).  And Buxom Wench Yuriana also adds a whore house for wenches with the latest release.  Or, if there is no whore house mod installed, get dumped into Haelga's Bunkhouse, which seems like it's supposed to function like a brothel.

Technically they weren't missed - they just didn't exist at the time. ;)

18 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I'm actually not sure if it is a good idea to get transferred to those two via SS++ before doing the Leon Quest ?‍♂️

The way to do it would be to start at the point you are transported to the "Party".  There's no way to avoid slavery from there and you get to play out the start of the quest.

Edit:  I think you need to equip the package you normally have to buy from Belathor first?  Then you are OK to go.

34 minutes ago, rjn said:

The way to do it would be to start at the point you are transported to the "Party".  There's no way to avoid slavery from there and you get to play out the start of the quest.

Edit:  I think you need to equip the package you normally have to buy from Belathor first?  Then you are OK to go.

You could just be given the package from Belethor and teleported to the mansion, but if you'd never done the quest before you wouldn't know that you had to fuck the assistant first before being allowed into the party.  And slavery IS avoidable, you just say no when Leon asks.  There'd be no way to block that from happening. 

sounds like it might not be possible anymore unless Kimy adds a specific hook. it appears that the only way for SS to connect in a logical fashion would be to go directly to the point after leon asks and the player says yes. it would make no thematic sense at all to go from the auction block to holding a package and entering a party. XD

I haven't done those quests in a long long time, so i don't know how it actually works now.

13 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Thanks for pointing that out.  I have ZAP 8 and I used a newer version of the crux.  I will use the older ZAP 7 version since it's also available in ZAP 8. 

I would've accepted just being told that it needs ZAP 8, but I appreciate you swapping it out for those of us who still use 7.