5 hours ago, anothermember21 said:

I feel like the mod isn't working, and I can't get to either of the menus even after I set a hotkey for them. 

There is a reset button somewhere on the troubleshooting page. After pushing it, wait a few seconds till reset notification. Then you must toggle the different approaches on again.

PLS HELP

I download and install the mod but there is no voice in dialog when using M.C.G (normal dialog is still has voice)

i started MCG on a previous one/i did not unistalled mods during the life of that save

• My fo4 version is...>
  • <My f4se version is....>
  • <My mcm version is....>     LATEST
  • <My AAF version is ...>
  • <My MCG version is...>
3 hours ago, kibayuuto said:

PLS HELP

I download and install the mod but there is no voice in dialog when using M.C.G (normal dialog is still has voice)

i started MCG on a previous one/i did not unistalled mods during the life of that save

• My fo4 version is...>
  • <My f4se version is....>
  • <My mcm version is....>     LATEST
  • <My AAF version is ...>
  • <My MCG version is...>

MCG has no voiced dialog. You need to make sure you have subtitles on during game . PIPBOY settings..

Sorry for the following complaint, this is a top notch mod I'd love to tweak a bit to my personal tastes if I can:

I don't know if I missed something but I have every animation pack, all working but any mutual lesbian interactions (player with piper girlfriend) doesn't work right.

kiss/hug, foreplay, oral all result in a lame message ("is doing something with Piper") and no animation (female to male works normal) and the last two penetration option do animate but only grabs aggressive rape animations. Not immersive for my girl to convey her love for Piper and then hatebang her and choke her out

I have violate, abductions and attributes working harmoniously aside from that. All patches up to date and have seen more loving animations with two girls outside of MCG. Is there an option I just missed?

8 hours ago, Boondockroberts said:

Sorry for the following complaint, this is a top notch mod I'd love to tweak a bit to my personal tastes if I can:

I don't know if I missed something but I have every animation pack, all working but any mutual lesbian interactions (player with piper girlfriend) doesn't work right.

kiss/hug, foreplay, oral all result in a lame message ("is doing something with Piper") and no animation (female to male works normal) and the last two penetration option do animate but only grabs aggressive rape animations. Not immersive for my girl to convey her love for Piper and then hatebang her and choke her out

I have violate, abductions and attributes working harmoniously aside from that. All patches up to date and have seen more loving animations with two girls outside of MCG. Is there an option I just missed?

Try to reset MCG. There is an option button ,second to last setup page. After doing so, you need to toggle on the 3 stages again..

On 2/10/2021 at 4:42 AM, maddadicusrex said:

Try to reset MCG. There is an option button ,second to last setup page. After doing so, you need to toggle on the 3 stages again..

Unfortunately trying to update the mods annihilated AAF to the point that no matter what I did AAF would never load. Had to remove all AAF related mods and re-uploading in hopes it cleans up the issues (so far so good AAF works again, now loading in Animations) Not sure what you mean by 3 stages but I'll check that out asap and see how that helps if I still run into the same MCG issue

thank you

6 hours ago, Boondockroberts said:

Unfortunately trying to update the mods annihilated AAF to the point that no matter what I did AAF would never load. Had to remove all AAF related mods and re-uploading in hopes it cleans up the issues (so far so good AAF works again, now loading in Animations) Not sure what you mean by 3 stages but I'll check that out asap and see how that helps if I still run into the same MCG issue

thank you

In MCG, you need to turn on the 3 types of approaches! 1)NPCS approach you! 2)NPCS approach each other! 3)Defeated approaches (only if you are not using Violate). The new AAF versions are very sensitive to older versions of animation packs and patches and will cause stuck at loading. Do one pack at a time. B70 and SC have the new AAF format.

15 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

In MCG, you need to turn on the 3 types of approaches! 1)NPCS approach you! 2)NPCS approach each other! 3)Defeated approaches (only if you are not using Violate). The new AAF versions are very sensitive to older versions of animation packs and patches and will cause stuck at loading. Do one pack at a time. B70 and SC have the new AAF format.

Did get everything working again. Now at a point where FF animations are not aggressive unless intended to be (so that's fixed, at least for now)

Though still Kissing is not playing for FF only and foreplay option first try resulted in the two actors stuck together signifying no animation to load. (haven't tried oral yet, early in the game and girls are turning my poor player girl down right and left ?)

I am also not sure if it has anything to do with the Ultimate AAF patch that while fixes most issues, it seems to be designed around MM encounters? So not sure if FF animations of any kind get no tags with the new AAF if it even works that way. Only basing this on the wording of the up to date setup guide thread.

4 minutes ago, Boondockroberts said:

Did get everything working again. Now at a point where FF animations are not aggressive unless intended to be (so that's fixed, at least for now)

Though still Kissing is not playing for FF only and foreplay option first try resulted in the two actors stuck together signifying no animation to load.

I am also not sure if it has anything to do with the Ultimate AAF patch that while fixes most issues, it seems to be designed around MM encounters? So not sure if FF animations of any kind get no tags with the new AAF if it even works that way. Only basing this on the wording of the up to date setup guide thread.

I never could get F/F kissing to work either. Author had his own XMLS made up in the mod for some Atomic Kissing interface. You could check the AAF guts of MCG, looking at the animation XML and see if F/F is even supported. If you have Atomic Lust downloaded, check it's animation XMLS and wherever there is an F or M listed, just remove the F/M and leave empty "". That will open animations to every sex.

Hi,

Has anyone found issues with MCG and the latest AAF 161.1b. It was working fine, but then for some unknown reason I was getting errors in the papyrus log, complaining that script properties were undefined.  I tried to examine the properties to quests scripts via C.K (Creation Kit), and they wouldn't open.  I started to back track, removing recently installed mods thinking they were the cause. I eventually realised that all those scripts that wouldn't show their proprties were ones that made direct reference to AAF. Sure enough after downgrading AAF back to 107.1b, all properties in quest scripts were accessible again. Does the interface code patch between MCG and AAF need updating?

1 hour ago, satanfist said:

Hi,

Has anyone found issues with MCG and the latest AAF 161.1b. It was working fine, but then for some unknown reason I was getting errors in the papyrus log, complaining that script properties were undefined.  I tried to examine the properties to quests scripts via C.K (Creation Kit), and they wouldn't open.  I started to back track, removing recently installed mods thinking they were the cause. I eventually realised that all those scripts that wouldn't show their proprties were ones that made direct reference to AAF. Sure enough after downgrading AAF back to 107.1b, all properties in quest scripts were accessible again. Does the interface code patch between MCG and AAF need updating?

The author of MCG has been missing in action for a while now. There probably will be no update. Most AAF versions after 147 will probably conflict with older not supported mods..

On 2/13/2021 at 3:44 PM, maddadicusrex said:

The author of MCG has been missing in action for a while now. There probably will be no update. Most AAF versions after 147 will probably conflict with older not supported mods..

which begs the question, "what to replace mcg with?"  I mostly use it for the NPC - NPC interactions and such and i daresay, i can think of no other mod that offers that.

4 hours ago, astor said:

which begs the question, "what to replace mcg with?"  I mostly use it for the NPC - NPC interactions and such and i daresay, i can think of no other mod that offers that.

I use a mod called Just Fuck. It is random with most any npc class per your set timer but can be disruptive when at a settlement and bad guys are beamed in for sex with you or others. For npc/me action, I use Sexual Harassment which has morphed into a great mod...

On 2/16/2021 at 9:46 PM, maddadicusrex said:

I use a mod called Just Fuck. It is random with most any npc class per your set timer but can be disruptive when at a settlement and bad guys are beamed in for sex with you or others. For npc/me action, I use Sexual Harassment which has morphed into a great mod...

Just Fuck calls for RSE II which, as i understand, is no longer being updated.

After any AAF animations with non unique npcs such as Raider Settler, they stop talking when I try to interact and will keep smiling. This doesn't happen with any unique or random npc's but just with the settlers who you can hire through MCG, I had RSE II Shenanigan that I later uninstalled but have the RSE II Resource running for RSE II C.S.A, ANSS & R.S.E. I found a really old solution(4years) related to same problem and it said about a conflict between CWSS and Get Dirty patch for M.C.G which I don't think is the issue. 

20 minutes ago, dWarden18 said:

After any AAF animations with non unique npcs such as Raider Settler, they stop talking when I try to interact and will keep smiling. This doesn't happen with any unique or random npc's but just with the settlers who you can hire through MCG, I had RSE II Shenanigan that I later uninstalled but have the RSE II Resource running for RSE II C.S.A, ANSS & R.S.E. I found a really old solution(4years) related to same problem and it said about a conflict between CWSS and Get Dirty patch for M.C.G which I don't think is the issue. 

31 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

After doing so, you need to toggle on the 3 stages again

After finishing the restart MCG says I need to enable random sex, initiative and respawn systems manually and long pressing the option hotkey brings up lots of MCG options like removing AAF keywords. Which exact 3stages are you talking about?