9 hours ago, maxmcarnage said:

I did the same thing about 6 months ago moved everything from program files to regular C drive and had several days worth of aggravation trying to get everything working again there was always that one pain in keister mod that refused to work, 10 times out of 10 after I set it to run as administrator things went smoothly don't know if that's a part of your issue but I just wanted to pass along that tidbit of experience that I've learned the hard way 

Unfortunately, I've alredy tried to launch everything as admin, both mod Nexus/Vortex/MO2 and directly F4SE. No changes...

1 hour ago, Alerik80 said:

Hi, Unfortunately launching everything as an administrator doesn't solve...

well darn I was hoping it might be that easy but nothing ever is, After switching over from Skyrim a few weeks I ran into problems and I just recently got everything to behave  with each other  it was always one thing or another going wrong if you haven't visited this page yet ([AAF] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (15/Oct/2020) - Advanced Animation Framework - LoversLab) I would highly recommend checking it out I literally followed it step by step and it really did help I was crashing like crazy or nothing would work or when it did nothing would line up we're talking across the room from each other  that badly outta whack it took me a couple tries to get it right  but that was because I didn't follow the guide (I thought I knew what I was doing boy was I wrong) the one thing I did discover something as innocuous as clean faced settlers can throw everything into chaos not saying that's what your problem is just that it could be something crazy like that, sorry I couldn't be more help than that but after a year I still hardly know what I'm doing most of the time when you do figure it out I'd be interested to find out what the issue was. 

you can always take your load order down to just the bare bones essentials you need to run it and which I'm guessing AAF a animation mod or two of course bodies and their requirements and see what happens it's a pain epically if you have a large load order but sometimes it's easiest way to diagnose the issue  

21 hours ago, Alerik80 said:

That's the problem: I receive popup for every prerequisite mod installed (AAF, etc), but nothing for MCG. When I enter MCM I see the MCG menu, but no button to activate it, and every setting I try to change does nothing. 

I'm using last version of every mod prerequisite and MCG I found... really have no clue... 

If I remember correctly ,others had this problem a long time ago, no MCG popup to allow Start of mod (is that your issue?) WAIT! If you see MCG in MCM menu, have you ever tried to click ON IT? Stupid question, but we are at that SILLY point. If you click it, MCG offer to start should pop up?

9 hours ago, maxmcarnage said:

I'm not sure if this is just a me problem or what I've read through the guide and looked through the past posts and haven't seen anything close when I have the option to cuddle I can go to a bed but I can't advance any further than that unlike using furniture where you can either talk to your partner or just click on the desired piece of furniture and start the interaction other than that everything else seems to working fine that leads me to think I'm just doing something wrong? 

Cuddles require Atomic Lust download and the cuddle animation is just 2 folks holding each other in bed.........nothing else..

24 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Cuddles require Atomic Lust download and the cuddle animation is just 2 folks holding each other in bed.........nothing else..

I know I have Atomic Lust but I don't know if I have the other I'll double check I figured it would be something simple like that, thanks for the info

3 hours ago, maxmcarnage said:

well darn I was hoping it might be that easy but nothing ever is, After switching over from Skyrim a few weeks I ran into problems and I just recently got everything to behave  with each other  it was always one thing or another going wrong if you haven't visited this page yet ([AAF] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (15/Oct/2020) - Advanced Animation Framework - LoversLab) I would highly recommend checking it out I literally followed it step by step and it really did help I was crashing like crazy or nothing would work or when it did nothing would line up we're talking across the room from each other  that badly outta whack it took me a couple tries to get it right  but that was because I didn't follow the guide (I thought I knew what I was doing boy was I wrong) the one thing I did discover something as innocuous as clean faced settlers can throw everything into chaos not saying that's what your problem is just that it could be something crazy like that, sorry I couldn't be more help than that but after a year I still hardly know what I'm doing most of the time when you do figure it out I'd be interested to find out what the issue was. 

The problem is when you mod then some mods  get  updated and other  don't  it is best to leave the game as is until the other mods gets there updating when it comes to AAF RSE  Animations and so on stuff like that  up dated out dated  breaks ..

2 hours ago, maxmcarnage said:

I know I have Atomic Lust but I don't know if I have the other I'll double check I figured it would be something simple like that, thanks for the info

it is for the  kissing  Animation as well 

5 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

If I remember correctly ,others had this problem a long time ago, no MCG popup to allow Start of mod (is that your issue?) WAIT! If you see MCG in MCM menu, have you ever tried to click ON IT? Stupid question, but we are at that SILLY point. If you click it, MCG offer to start should pop up?

Hi, thanks for your answer!
Don'w know exactly what tou mean by "click ON IT"... but I tried clicking everywhere on heart, no luck :)

Just to clarify the problem:

First screenshot is my MCG menu. Everything on place, but no button. As you can see my MCM is  really basic (as said, I installed the game for scratch, no other mods except for the one listed in the prerequisites)

Second screenshot is a MCM DEMO I tried to install to check if something big was not working. MCM Demo allows me to set hotkeys and they are preserved upon save and reload.

Third screenshot is my pain. When I try to change hotkey, it blinks but whatever key I choose, it appears for a micro second than it switch back to "None". Everything else I try to change in the MCM for the MCG mod disappears as soon as I enter back the MCM. 

Hope it helps understand what's wrong with me :)

20201103195519_1.jpg

20201103195512_1.jpg

20201103195534_1.jpg

I get "No slaves valid to be sold to this merchant" whenever I try to sell my following slaves, even though their market value shows up correctly. I've tried gunners, super mutants, and raiders selling to moe cronin in DC and Daisy in goodneighbor.

I'm also getting a bug where every actor I enslave becomes level 2 no matter what level they were before

Hi, thanks for your answer!
Don'w know exactly what tou mean by "click ON IT"... but I tried clicking everywhere on heart, no luck :)

Just to clarify the problem:

First screenshot is my MCG menu. Everything on place, but no button. As you can see my MCM is  really basic (as said, I installed the game for scratch, no other mods except for the one listed in the prerequisites)

Second screenshot is a MCM DEMO I tried to install to check if something big was not working. MCM Demo allows me to set hotkeys and they are preserved upon save and reload.

Third screenshot is my pain. When I try to change hotkey, it blinks but whatever key I choose, it appears for a micro second than it switch back to "None". Everything else I try to change in the MCM for the MCG mod disappears as soon as I enter back the MCM. 

Hope it helps understand what's wrong with me :)

20201103195519_1.jpg

20201103195512_1.jpg

20201103195534_1.jpg

I have Version 2.12.50 and my menu for this page looks totally different than yours. I certainly have no MCM Demo option. Have no idea what to offer at this point...

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

I have Version 2.12.50 and my menu for this page looks totally different than yours. I certainly have no MCM Demo option. Have no idea what to offer at this point...

Thanks man! MCM Demo is only a MCM optional mod to test if MCM is installed correctly (and it seems it is)
What game version do you have? I have the last one (1.10.163)

Thanks man! MCM Demo is only a MCM optional mod to test if MCM is installed correctly (and it seems it is)
What game version do you have? I have the last one (1.10.163)

My game is updated to what you have. There is a reset button for MCG. Try pushing that and back out to MCM menu, then try to sort MCG.. 

11 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

My game is updated to what you have. There is a reset button for MCG. Try pushing that and back out to MCM menu, then try to sort MCG.. 

Hey man, thank you: trying to gather some more screenshot to answer you, I found the problem: I have the plain version of Fo4, without the DLCs. I saw the alert icon, but given that there wasn't any mention on the MCG's page that you should have all the expansions for it to work, I supposed it was normal. I've installed all the DLCs and now i can see the menu and set hotkeys!
Now the problem is that I see the characters "vanilla", so in underwear. Seems like something is missing on Leto's side. I'll try to understand deeper what's going on. 

Thanks again. 

On 11/2/2020 at 4:24 AM, Zizzpa said:

The reason you can not assign them is because they are NOT  of your faction 

there is a  work around   face the slave  open console   click on slave    so there ID show    type this in console 

addtofaction   1c21c  1  workshopallowcommand   be sure the 1 at the end is spaced from  1c21c  and be-sure to space  workshopallowcommand  away from the 1 Then   hit enter   now you can assign them are send them to other settlements   what the 1c21c  1  is , Is the players  fiction  number

you can also use a mod called   just business   that is a Enslaving mod   it also has Prostitution  you can addtofaction   your fiction #    &  workshopallowcommand  as well.    also if you are playing   over boss you can sell them to nuka world gang bosses are have them Prostitute   @  the pack are operators are Disciples just business  also works on companions  but that will brake quest if doing so

Thanks for the reply.

Correct me if I am wrong, I am sure the mod is supposed to do all that, there should be a dialogue just as there is dialogue with every other NPC in the game when you press the M.C.G button. According to the guide at the start of this forum the choice to assign a slave to a workshop should be done through dialogue. I am very conservative with using the console in my game and I have to be sure exactly what is happening in the game because this is a 300 hours save and I don't want to permanently screw it up.

As a matter of fact I started this character almost a year ago and have been using M.C.G the whole time. This is the first time I took a slave, because this character don't normally enslave people, but this time I wanted to catch this guy and punish him because of his crimes. It was a mistake of me to write that it's a gunner because it's also a special gunner, a unique character (The guy hiding in Nuka World, on his terminal he admitted to have killed a Minuteman). Maybe that is the problem. I have cloning of unique characters turned on in the settings but maybe that is not working anymore.

I have used Just Bussiness on a previous character. Since this character is not a slaver I don't care so much for that. Maybe I will just put a bullet in his head.

On 11/6/2020 at 1:16 AM, dezpotism said:

Thanks for the reply.

Correct me if I am wrong, I am sure the mod is supposed to do all that, there should be a dialogue just as there is dialogue with every other NPC in the game when you press the M.C.G button. According to the guide at the start of this forum the choice to assign a slave to a workshop should be done through dialogue. I am very conservative with using the console in my game and I have to be sure exactly what is happening in the game because this is a 300 hours save and I don't want to permanently screw it up.

As a matter of fact I started this character almost a year ago and have been using M.C.G the whole time. This is the first time I took a slave, because this character don't normally enslave people, but this time I wanted to catch this guy and punish him because of his crimes. It was a mistake of me to write that it's a gunner because it's also a special gunner, a unique character (The guy hiding in Nuka World, on his terminal he admitted to have killed a Minuteman). Maybe that is the problem. I have cloning of unique characters turned on in the settings but maybe that is not working anymore.

I have used Just Bussiness on a previous character. Since this character is not a slaver I don't care so much for that. Maybe I will just put a bullet in his head.

it doesn't add them to your faction  the player has a faction number  1c21c 1 and companions use that number  settlements settlers  to when you clam a settlement  that adds them to your faction # so they can be assign to work shop   all others do not use that number

like raiders gunners  are nuka world  bosses & raiders you have to add them to be part  of  your faction settlements workshop move to other evan some settlers that cant be move you would have to do  like this 

" addtofaction 1c21c 1 (the player's faction)

workshopallowmove (allows transfer to other settlements) use on settlers that cant be moved to other settlements 

workshopallowcommand (allows you to assign as worker)

workshopallowcaravan (allows you to assign them to a supply line)

add them

your self  it should add them since it is a type of slaving mod evan just business docent add player number it should work like when you clam a settlement then the settlers are added to your faction is what them mods are lacking is it should add the slave to faction number like a settler when you clam a settlement   that's is the best work around  you can do if you want to assign them to work shop  duty stuff  like farming  defense guard post  Bar store stuff

1 hour ago, Zizzpa said:

it doesn't add them to your faction  the player has a faction number  1c21c 1 and companions use that number  settlements settlers  to when you clam a settlement  that adds them to your faction # so they can be assign to work shop   all others do not use that number

like raiders gunners  are nuka world  bosses & raiders you have to add them to be part  of  your faction settlements workshop move to other evan some settlers that cant be move you would have to do  like this 

" addtofaction 1c21c 1 (the player's faction)

workshopallowmove (allows transfer to other settlements) use on settlers that cant be moved to other settlements 

workshopallowcommand (allows you to assign as worker)

workshopallowcaravan (allows you to assign them to a supply line)

add them

your self  it should add them since it is a type of slaving mod evan just business docent add player number it should work like when you clam a settlement then the settlers are added to your faction is what them mods are lacking is it should add the slave to faction number like a settler when you clam a settlement   that's is the best work around  you can do if you want to assign them to work shop  duty stuff  like farming  defense guard post  Bar store stuff

When I used Just Bussiness I had 30+ slaves working at a settlement and not once did I have to use the console.

On 11/1/2020 at 9:04 PM, Zizzpa said:

servitrons has its own crafting station in work shop menu  its own chemistry station

thats not my issue the problem is theres no option to fuck with them. on an unrelated note there seems to be a glitch in the defeat system where it will dismiss ada every time you enter combat

Everything works great so far its just that when i tried to make NPC surrender it almost always goes with RSE II CSA path, i prefer MCG Menu one, i did manage to get it working once but it will always coming back to RSE II CSA path, they surrender but i cannot enslave any of them, when they surrender once i press my MCG main hotkey it always show "Combat Submit" not "Submitted options", any work around to make surrender NPC be my slave or executed using AAF BAD END ANIMATION ?

This is how my Game is set up  with the stuff i have in MCM i am not showing you everything  in all the settings  i have 0 % issues  with this  also with every mod i have on my game i go-with out issues about  99% of the time there are time i do  get game bugs  1 % of the time   took me   2 years 9 months to set this up right 

1 AAF Autonomy Enhanced if you use this mod be-sure to have that set to off  when starting a new game are when in a quest  this will pull NPC to fuck

2 AAF sex'em up controls the reversal of player and other  on player to act  as male off player acts as female   giver are  receiver  

3  MCG there are in fact 2 different one i have both they do different stuff   as you can see in MCG 1 only has the 4 options and the 2nd MCG has 1-8  1.png.ed29c44774b678e62b18563175295c48.png

2.png

4.png

3.png

5.png

6.png

I have a problem, pretty sure its this mod or one of its requirements as it wasnt a problem prior. I just wanted the slaver stuff for a raider style playthrough, i tried the other mod on here thats specifically for slavery but as with this it makes all previously hostile npcs non hostile. no idea why and i cant for the life of me find any way to fix this. i assume from some reading the author is no longer around? but maybe someone else can help out, would be appreciated