3 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Anghelos, been having animation bugs since installing AAF 114. I believe this AAF version does not work correctly with MCG and other mods. Been getting called, then a text block appears saying my character is fucking whomever, then an animation will appear with the characters far apart with no AAF menu, or the npc will be humping an empty space while my character looks on. In defeat scenes, same situations with some npcs animating while others will not. Text boxes appearing with incorrectly aligned animations or no animations at all. Never had this issue with earlier versions of AAF or MCG for that matter till AAF 114 came long. I just want to make sure there is not an MCG one also.. I have no unverified AAF errors in administrative mode...

Hi my friend I don't know what to say because since version 2.12.27a I have removed the AAF scripts from the MCG archive and made AAF an hard requirement, so now there are no more possibilities that MCG is interfering with AAF functioning. It must be some AAF problem now.

The only test I can suggest you do is to start a new game with latest MCG version and see if you've still have problems with the animations, maybe is some instruction that is left in your current savegames. If you still have this kind of problems in a new game then it will be without any reasonable doubt an AAF or other AAF related mods problem and not MCG.

1 hour ago, ravanara said:

Nope, it was like 10. And i didn't get any message. Sometimes a box saying X is doing something with Y.

I think it may be a problem with Violate and MCG, cause i deactivated it and then activated your mod and it didn't happen anymore and vice versa.

Is there a special load order between the two of them? i did all the instructions in Mod manager config so they don't conflict.

Currently i'm in a new game with your mod alone to see if the bug dissapears.

No there isn't any special load order between them. That box if it is a popup and it includes the player it is displayed when AAF on scene start event says that the scene has not started correctly for whatever reason, it seems to be some AAF problem after all as i am receiving multiple reports about this and since version 2.12.27a MCG doesn't include any AAF scripts anymore so it cannot conflict with those anymore.

44 minutes ago, SilentWanderer said:

First, Anghelos, thank you for M.C.G and your work.

In addition to Maddad post, my overall impression is really something weird happen with mods after deploying AAF 114.

Some examples in my case - sometimes animations simply hang, in AAF wizard show "Gathering" and nothing. Need to restart to fix.

Npc/Companions reset their gear/clothes to default with no visible reason.

If there happen orgy/threesome, in middle of animation some NPC simply reset and equip default clothes. After end of animation, if

animation end normal and not hang, in inventory of npc shown quantity of 4, 5 strapons, for females.

Threesomes/Orgy animations work 50/50. And most cases, something weird happen, like "Gathering" in AAF Wizard.

DD gear simply sometimes unlocked without warning. In fast travel sometimes npc/companion reset gear to default.

Furniture animations work to 30% at most cases. Show some message "X make something with Y" or something like this and that is all.

Most furniture animations missing activation (Do It) from M.C.G.

SOE, Homemaker, Lady killer bed, etc, etc, most furniture not working.

I use mostly M.C.G and SEU, in SEU cases mostly same things happen.

In old version of AAF, i think, this was 110. everything work.

Thank you for your detailed report. 

It's interesting that part about strapons because as I recall neither AAF nor MCG add them to the actors. In fact it must be some other mods, probably some AAF animation patches that add them in the animation xmls. What mod do you have that adds strapon labeled animations?

This could be a potential lead to identify a third party mod that is interfering with AAF normal functions and, as consequence, with MCG.

46 minutes ago, Alatreon104 said:

Did a full reinstall of both AAF and M.C.G and still nothing. Quest says running but no animations are reducing my PC’s lust factor. It’s not game breaking as I can just turn it off but I would like to play with the full mod as intended.

What kind of animations did you tried? It is possible that kissing - hugging and cuddling will not reduce your lust, and this could be true also for masturbations not started by MCG.

For a test make sure the lust and mood systems are enabled in the MCM, that the lust healed for full sex is -100 and that you do a full sex animation using MCG systems, maybe other mods don't use the AAF tags when calling for them.

Also run this consolle commands

Getglobalvalue anghelosLustHealed

And

GetGlobalvalue AnghelosLustHealedMasturbation

To check that those values are different than 0

35 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

What kind of animations did you tried? It is possible that kissing - hugging and cuddling will not reduce your lust, and this could be true also for masturbations not started by MCG.

For a test make sure the lust and mood systems are enabled in the MCM, that the lust healed for full sex is -100 and that you do a full sex animation using MCG systems, maybe other mods don't use the AAF tags when calling for them.

Also run this consolle commands

Getglobalvalue anghelosLustHealed

And

GetGlobalvalue AnghelosLustHealedMasturbation

To check that those values are different than 0

I use all animations required by or suggested by MCG. None of them update list or ppl fucked.

Version M.C.G. FO4 v2.12.27a was working fine for me, absolutely no problems.  I am assuming you placed the AAF scripts back in this latest version or something as I now get the NPC come to the player but the sex act never starts.  They just stand and look at each other.

same priority position, and same load order position, with same starting clean save. but new version buggers for me.

13 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Ангелос, у него были ошибки анимации с момента установки AAF 114. Я считаю, что эта версия AAF не работает корректно с MCG и другими модами. После вызова вызывается текстовый блок, говорящий о том, что мой персонаж, черт возьми, кого угодно, затем появляется анимация, когда персонажи находятся далеко друг от друга без меню AAF, или NPC будет заполнять пустое пространство, пока мой персонаж смотрит. В сценах поражения одни и те же ситуации с одними анимационными персонажами, а другие - нет. Текстовые поля появляются с неправильно выровненными анимациями или вообще без анимаций. Никогда не было этой проблемы с более ранними версиями AAF или MCG в этом отношении, пока AAF 114 не пришел долго. Я просто хочу убедиться, что нет MCG также .. У меня нет непроверенных ошибок AAF в административном режиме ...

У МЕНЯ ВСЕ ПРЕКРАСНО РАБОТАЕТ !  И ААФ 114 И МАНГО ГУМ  И ВСЕ АНИМАЦИИ КОТОРЫЕ УСТАНОВЛЕНЫ !

7 hours ago, galgat said:

Версия MCG FO4 v2.12.27a работала нормально для меня, абсолютно без проблем. Я предполагаю, что вы поместили сценарии AAF обратно в эту последнюю версию или что-то в этом роде, поскольку я теперь заставляю NPC прийти к игроку, но половой акт никогда не начинается. Они просто стоят и смотрят друг на друга.

та же самая приоритетная позиция, и та же самая позиция заказа загрузки, с тем же самым стартовым чистым сохранением. но новая версия глючит для меня.

СКОЛЬКО МОЖНО ПИСАТЬ ВСЕ РАБОТАЕТ СУПЕР ! И ААФ 114  И  МАНГО ГУМ !

10 hours ago, Alatreon104 said:

Сделал полную переустановку AAF и MCG и до сих пор ничего. Quest говорит, что работает, но никакие анимации не снижают фактор похоти моего компьютера. Это не ломает игру, так как я могу просто выключить его, но я хотел бы играть с полным модом, как задумано.

ВСЕ РАБОТАЕТ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, SilentWanderer said:

Ангелос, страпоны из этого мода:

Я использую один патч для анимации Лейто и патч Индарелло для остальных.

Редактировать:

Я не использую это: Несколько женщин SC FFM

Маддад, ни Vioxsis, ни страпон Vio не имеют сценариев.

У МЕНЯ ВИОКСИС НЕ РАБОТАЕТ А ВИО РАБОТАЕТ !

9 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Спасибо за ваш подробный отчет. 

Интересно, что эта часть про страпоны, потому что, насколько я помню, ни AAF, ни MCG не добавляют их к актерам. На самом деле это должны быть некоторые другие моды, возможно, некоторые патчи анимации AAF, которые добавляют их в анимацию xmls. Какой у вас мод, который добавляет страпон с анимацией?

Это может быть потенциальным источником идентификации стороннего мода, который мешает нормальным функциям AAF и, как следствие, MCG.

У МЕНЯ РАБОТАЮТ СТРАПОНЫ !  В ГРУПОВУХЕ  ИЗ ПЯТИ ЖЕНЩИН И ВСЕ СО СТРАПОНАМИ !

20.02.20 в 5:33 утра maddadicusrex сказал:

Кажется, что плакат может понимать английский язык.

9 minutes ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

РАБОТАЕТ ААФ 114 СУПЕР !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

У МЕНЯ ПОЛНОСТЬЮ ОСТАНАВЛИВАЕТ РАБОТУ ААФ 114  ЭТО ПАТЧ ИНДАРЕЛО ГУМ НАЛОЖЕНИЯ И ПАТЧ УЛЬБРЕТА  !

On 2/27/2020 at 11:24 PM, serhiodrubuzan said:

СКОЛЬКО МОЖНО ПИСАТЬ ВСЕ РАБОТАЕТ СУПЕР ! И ААФ 114  И  МАНГО ГУМ !

It is possible I caught that gathering bug that some people have been seeing in AAF 114.  I did not test that version long.

As I understand it if an NPC or possibly player gets this bug only a save and reload will possibly fix it.

EDIT >>> They will keep being rejected during the gathering stage otherwise Or that is the way I understood it.

6 hours ago, galgat said:

It is possible I caught that gathering bug that some people have been seeing in AAF 114.  I did not test that version long.

As I understand it if an NPC or possibly player gets this bug only a save and reload will possibly fix it.

EDIT >>> They will keep being rejected during the gathering stage otherwise Or that is the way I understood it.

I have been told that the new AAF 115 will fix it... Just the grapevine talking?

Are Ferals included in the rape scenarios after being defeated? I have ALL toggled as aggressors, but is that limited to SM, Dogs and Humans? What about Synths , Ghouls, and other creatures. We have animations for them. The few times I have been defeated by Ferals, I got the text box that I was not going to be raped by them. Did I want to die or reload save?

I'm only posting to see if anyone has run across this bug I have always ran into with various different previous versions (even back when this was my only non-vanilla NPC interaction system) and that is "NPC Initiative seams to stop doing any approaches after awhile & stop/restarting the sub-system in game doesn't fix it"... other than "uninstall, clean save, reinstall" is there a way to fix that if it happens again?

And yes the complete rest of the mod (except for "player defeat" as when I thought I might use it I installed RSE2-CSA instead) works fine when it happens.

4 hours ago, Enigma117 said:

I'm only posting to see if anyone has run across this bug I have always ran into with various different previous versions (even back when this was my only non-vanilla NPC interaction system) and that is "NPC Initiative seams to stop doing any approaches after awhile & stop/restarting the sub-system in game doesn't fix it"... other than "uninstall, clean save, reinstall" is there a way to fix that if it happens again?

And yes the complete rest of the mod (except for "player defeat" as when I thought I might use it I installed RSE2-CSA instead) works fine when it happens.

There are cheat settings to enhance those chances. Just lower the divisor # to 1 or less than. Should sort it ..