6 minutes ago, Aaaaaaay said:

Извините, я не говорю по-русски. Я не знаю, что ты говоришь.

Я тоже не говорю на английском то что ты пишешь перевожу и даю тебе сОвет НЕ ГРЕШИ на мод ! А ты хочешь переводи или не переводи ? ТВОЕ ДЕЛО

11 hours ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

Нет AAF работает ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНО и изображение выбираемых людей отлично видно! Я могу в автономном режиме END Преобразовать их анимацию

Да при анимации в правом углу есть изображения с движущимися стрелками  И на женщине показывает стрелка Орал или Вагинал 

On 2/14/2020 at 10:36 AM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

If there are any CAP users who would be willing to test something out for me and let me know results, that would be awesome.

There have been noted issues where MCG slave NPCs have been turning into floating synth heads as a result of the cloning process when the CAP NPC scripting is applied to them. I have looked at the LChar used for cloning and while they are perfect for within MCG, they are circular when used outside MCG, which causes the issue I believe. To that end, I have updated my patch to resolve this by changing the default template from the blank MCG LChar, to the WorkshopNPC template, as CAP does, as well as cloning the precise templates that CAP uses. What I am hoping to see is:

1) MCG clones are not affected in any way and continue to function precisely as they always have.

2) That when combined with CAP, they stop showing up as disembodied floating synth heads.

If anyone wants to help get this tested, that would be swell! Thanks in advance!

Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment_MCG_Patch.zip 1.8 kB · 6 downloads

No floating synth heads for me anymore. Huge thanks to you.

Anyways, here's my problem that got lost in the sea of the russian guy's posts:

Every time I try to even open the game with this mod installed, the game crashes. I know it's this mod, because when I disable the mod in MO2, the game's fine.
Interestingly, it's not exactly this mod that's causing the crashes.

It's one of its add-ons: a patch for Servitron.

Quick question - I installed the purgatory addon, set the purgatory toggle to "on" within the MCG options menu, however I don't understand how the PC will end up in purgatory. When I "surrender", it goes down the surrender pathway. If I don't, PC ends up dying and respawning as normal. Thanks!

On 2/15/2020 at 11:48 AM, Annony_mouse said:

No floating synth heads for me anymore. Huge thanks to you.

Thanks for the confirmation! I have deployed this patch on the Nexus site now as a result. :)

18 minutes ago, Succubaes said:

Is there a Skyrim se edition port for this? I can’t seem to find one 

No, skyrim SE editions of this are not allowed. There is only the Legendary edition (oldrim) version and this for Fallout 4 is an improved version (more features) than the skyrim version but the skyrim version has voiced dialogues and some unique features that were possible only in skyrim.

On 2/16/2020 at 4:08 PM, Jahtoris said:

. If I don't, PC ends up dying and respawning as normal. Thanks!

Hi, the player is sent to purgatory only in place of MCG respawn following a defeat, this means not after an harassment if I recall correctly. Also note that the purgatory plugin must be placed after MCG in load order and of course must be enabled, it seems that the game didn't recognized the presence of the purgatory plugin in your load order.

1 hour ago, Martin56 said:

Hi, the player is sent to purgatory only in place of MCG respawn following a defeat, this means not after an harassment if I recall correctly. Also note that the purgatory plugin must be placed after MCG in load order and of course must be enabled, it seems that the game didn't recognized the presence of the purgatory plugin in your load order.

Ok, cool thank you. I'll reinstall it and turn on the MCG respawn - to be honest I haven't really understood what the MCG respawn function is.

3 hours ago, Jahtoris said:

Ok, cool thank you. I'll reinstall it and turn on the MCG respawn - to be honest I haven't really understood what the MCG respawn function is.

No problem bro, actually there is no need to reinstall it if you have just to test this (I know that installation processes are boring :) ) anyways the respawn function is to kimda reproduce the respawn system in Fallout 76 if you ever played that game, but more hardcore. It is only a side feature of MCG, there are other mods that focus on the player defeat part more, if you are interested in that. Like AAF Violate!

1 hour ago, ManOfFreedom said:

У меня проблемы с получением MCG с AAF (v114) для работы.
Я установил новейшую версию MCG 1 день назад, но все еще проблемы.
Анимации AAF не работают должным образом, когда MCG активирован.

Я получаю сообщение до того, как анимация запускается "[имя персонажа], блин с [именем персонажа]", анимация начинается, но персонажи не вместе (они разделены далеко), и никакой наготы.

После того, как @Ulfbearth сказал, что это связано с MCG; Я проверил это, отключив MCG = анимации AAF, включив = много проблем с AAF.

Фоновые голоса (стоны) есть. Но окно AAF исчезает, и я ничего не могу сделать - без смены сцены, без окончания сцены, и я НЕ могу играть в игру, пока не загрузлю ранее сохраненное сохранение, но тогда клавиша TAB НЕ работает, пока я снова не запустите игру с рабочего стола 8 loading более ранние сохранения не работают вообще).

Кстати, я установил HUD Framework, LooksMenu (LM), LMCC, AAF, DEF_UI, OCBP, ZCBP, ZeX, EVB, BT2, AtomicMuscle (AM), темы AAF, позы AAF, моды анимации AAF, сигареты во рту, lightUp , cwss, статус компаньона, последний патч UAP Ульфа.

Административное меню AAF показывает сообщения NO (об ошибках), но после включения MCG появляются сообщения об ОШИБКАХ, подобные этим:

* предупреждение * [028] Актер не может быть заблокирован. Прервать позицию.
* предупреждение * [032] Актер: [символ]: 20. Время блокировки истекло.
* предупреждение * [030] Актер: {имя актера} :. Актер не смог найти место на сцене.

* предупреждение * [031] Актер: {имя актера}: Тайм-аут [для ходьбы]

Я спросил об этом здесь:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/119408-aaf-wont-load/page/3/

Удали патч Ульбрета ММ потом увидишь ! А у тебя он стоит сто процентов ! ЭТОТ МОД ЛУЧШИЙ для этой игры ! Я устанавливал как он пишет для исправления ЭРЕКЦИИ И что ? Сразу пиздец ААФ и Манго ! А он пишет не может быть ! Ну что может ?