10 hours ago, Dadrak said:

Hi, first of all thank you for the mod it's great. Anyways it's working for the most part I just have one small issue; when I fight any npc, whenever they hit me they kind of forget I exist for a second and then notice me again and hit me again and it's the same thing over and over. For example with human npc's they would shoot at me, hit me with a shot, then put their weapon away, then look some other way for a second, then take their weapon back, then shoot at me again. No idea what the source of the problem could be, when I uninstall MCG, everything is fine again :/ , send helps pls.

Hi does this happen regardless if the MCG mod is started? I mean did you start the mod using the button in MCM? And did you also enabled the MCG respawn system?

On 2/24/2020 at 4:32 AM, Incursion said:

how do i sell slaves, ive tried both hot keys and read through the slave guide and the interaction guide and cant figure it out for the life of me i cant tell if its bugged or im just an idiot probably both but shooting my shot here too.

First of all slaves must be following you (they'll tale the name "prisoner 1", "prisoner 2" etc), to make a slave following you you use the MCG main Hotkey, then slave submenu then follow/wait button.

Then you need to find a proper merchant of slaves. Generally they are the quartermasters of factions or general goods merchants in settlements. But in some major cities they are specific npcs, for example in diamond city it's Moe Cronin, the swatter guy. Start an MCG dialogue with him and you'll find the dialogue "I have some prisoners with me..." And if your prisoners are worth for the  interlocutor you will be prompted with a menu to sell your following slaves.

Hi,

I may have found a small error in one of the code fragments,

[02/25/2020 - 08:19:26AM] error:  (0002268B): is not a radio receiver.
stack:
	[ (0002268B)].ObjectReference.SetRadioOn() - "<native>" Line ?
	[ (130BC7B3)].MCGv2:PRKF_AnghelosIsDatingPerk_070BC7B3.Fragment_Entry_00() - "C:\Users\HP 8200\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\PRKF_AnghelosIsDatingPerk_070BC7B3.psc" Line 7
[02/25/2020 - 08:25:01AM] Actor0 is Charm
[02/25/2020 - 08:25:01AM] Actor1 is Magnolia

The condition for the fragment is that the aktargetref is included in the formlist AnghelosJukeboxesList. I believe all of the items in the list can be turned on/off, all except Magnolia, who has no ObjectReference. I'm currently using the latest version 2.12.27, hope this helps

27 minutes ago, satanfist said:

Hi,

I may have found a small error in one of the code fragments,

[02/25/2020 - 08:19:26AM] error:  (0002268B): is not a radio receiver.
stack:
	[ (0002268B)].ObjectReference.SetRadioOn() - "<native>" Line ?
	[ (130BC7B3)].MCGv2:PRKF_AnghelosIsDatingPerk_070BC7B3.Fragment_Entry_00() - "C:\Users\HP 8200\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\PRKF_AnghelosIsDatingPerk_070BC7B3.psc" Line 7
[02/25/2020 - 08:25:01AM] Actor0 is Charm
[02/25/2020 - 08:25:01AM] Actor1 is Magnolia

The condition for the fragment is that the aktargetref is included in the formlist AnghelosJukeboxesList. I believe all of the items in the list can be turned on/off, all except Magnolia, who has no ObjectReference. I'm currently using the latest version 2.12.27, hope this helps

Oh yes thank you for reporting this, I forgot about her xD. I will add a condition to not run that function on her.

2 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Hi does this happen regardless if the MCG mod is started? I mean did you start the mod using the button in MCM? And did you also enabled the MCG respawn system?

Hello again and thanks for replying, it happens even when MCG and the respawn system are not started. It still happens if MCG is started and if both MCG and the respawn system are started it still happens too. At first I thought it was an issue with CSA but I did a clean new save with CSA uninstalled and the bug was still there.

4 minutes ago, Dadrak said:

Hello again and thanks for replying, it happens even when MCG and the respawn system are not started. It still happens if MCG is started and if both MCG and the respawn system are started it still happens too. At first I thought it was an issue with CSA but I did a clean new save with CSA uninstalled and the bug was still there.

Hi I am about to upload a new version, I found the problem thanks to your report. It was a quest that I introduced some versions ago for testing and development purposes but somewhat I forgot to disable it when releasing the final product. In the mean time if you want to stop this behavior you can run the consolle command:

stopquest AnghelosSurrenderWithDialogueQuest

but the fix will be released very soon if you can wait :)

25 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Hi I am about to upload a new version, I found the problem thanks to your report. It was a quest that I introduced some versions ago for testing and development purposes but somewhat I forgot to disable it when releasing the final product. In the mean time if you want to stop this behavior you can run the consolle command:

Nice, thanks a lot :D

36 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Works perfectly after the update, thank you :)

Hello, I am having a problem where my character gets stuck when defeated, after the rape animation, and the people watching just continue clapping (lol). I made a new profile in Mod Organizer with as little as possible, but it still happens.

Here are my mod order and load order in case I've missed something important

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.28ad1c29732492d113ef39d057de919a.PNG

Spoiler

Capturdfge.PNG.da9a62b6d6dadb40120ae5c5e91488bb.PNG

35 minutes ago, Aldren said:

Hello, I am having a problem where my character gets stuck when defeated, after the rape animation, and the people watching just continue clapping (lol). I made a new profile in Mod Organizer with as little as possible, but it still happens.

Here are my mod order and load order in case I've missed something important

Reveal hidden contents

Capture.PNG.28ad1c29732492d113ef39d057de919a.PNG

Reveal hidden contents

Capturdfge.PNG.da9a62b6d6dadb40120ae5c5e91488bb.PNG

Hi, this should have been fixed in previous versions already, but it seems something is still not fixed entirely. I'll make you a few questions to help us pinpoint the problem:

1) what is your player character gender and what gender/race are the enemies that defeated you.

2) were you alone or with a companion? If with a companion or more who were they?

3) what are your settings in MCG MCM about gender limitations and number of rape turns?

Thank you for reporting, we'll work on this.

10 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

Hi, this should have been fixed in previous versions already, but it seems something is still not fixed entirely. I'll make you a few questions to help us pinpoint the problem:

1) what is your player character gender and what gender/race are the enemies that defeated you.

2) were you alone or with a companion? If with a companion or more who were they?

3) what are your settings in MCG MCM about gender limitations and number of rape turns?

Thank you for reporting, we'll work on this.

1) My character is a female, and the enemies were human males.

2) I have tried both with and without, same result. Even with new playthrough.

3) Both should be default, turns player raped: 1. Gender limitations: Not limited.

Thanks for quick answer. :)

On 2/25/2020 at 2:50 AM, anghelos92 said:

First of all slaves must be following you (they'll tale the name "prisoner 1", "prisoner 2" etc), to make a slave following you you use the MCG main Hotkey, then slave submenu then follow/wait button.

Then you need to find a proper merchant of slaves. Generally they are the quartermasters of factions or general goods merchants in settlements. But in some major cities they are specific npcs, for example in diamond city it's Moe Cronin, the swatter guy. Start an MCG dialogue with him and you'll find the dialogue "I have some prisoners with me..." And if your prisoners are worth for the  interlocutor you will be prompted with a menu to sell your following slaves.

Ohhh thanks i tried selling to Myrna and Percy since i thought they where somewhat general merchants then to Arturo  after that i figured third time was the charm and i was doing something wrong. Awesome Mod.

Hi, great mod.

But, i have an issue. Sometimes during convos or being near an npc, my character and them would start a random aaf animation without any dialogue or anything else.

Im pretty sure it is this mod because when i had it deactivated it didn't happen.

i have npc initiative and harrasment active.

the other mods i have are violate, rse csa, fpe, raider's pet and crime and punishment.

Hey, loving the mod but I'm having a slight issue. My MCG personal diary and stats aren't updating at all. Like I build up lust, wear and infamy but my lust will never go down no matter how much sex my PC has nor will the number of ppl I've had sex with update on there either. I've checked using the MCG options menu as well and the same thing. Any ideas?

8 hours ago, ravanara said:

Привет, отличный мод.

Но у меня есть проблема. Иногда во время конвоя или нахождения рядом с NPC, мой персонаж и его персонажи запускали случайную анимацию без какого-либо диалога или чего-либо еще.

Я уверен, что это этот мод, потому что когда я его отключил, этого не случилось.

У меня есть инициатива NPC и активная охота.

другие моды, которые у меня есть, - это нарушить, rse csa, fpe, питомец рейдера, преступление и наказание.

У ТЕБЯ В МАНГО ГУМ ВКЛЮЧЕНА ФУНКЦИЯ СЕКС НПС ! У МЕНЯ ТОЖЕ ВКЛЮЧЕНО И ДА ! НПС САМОСТОЯТЕЛЬНО НАЧИНАЮТ СЕКС СЦЕНЫ ! ДВОЙКИ ТРОЙКИ КАК ОНИ ХОТЯТ ! МОЖЕШЬ ВЫКЛЮЧИТЬ ЕСЛИ НЕ УСТРАИВАЕТ !

10 hours ago, Alatreon104 said:

Hey, loving the mod but I'm having a slight issue. My MCG personal diary and stats aren't updating at all. Like I build up lust, wear and infamy but my lust will never go down no matter how much sex my PC has nor will the number of ppl I've had sex with update on there either. I've checked using the MCG options menu as well and the same thing. Any ideas?

It seems the mod is not correctly installed and started, it seems it doesn't correctly receive AAF events, try to reinstall AAF and make sure the mod is running by using the consolle command

Sqv AnghelosMain

It should say quest status: running

4 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Is your infamy higher than 50? If so it could be a sneaky stalker walking near you and druggin you.

Nope, it was like 10. And i didn't get any message. Sometimes a box saying X is doing something with Y.

I think it may be a problem with Violate and MCG, cause i deactivated it and then activated your mod and it didn't happen anymore and vice versa.

Is there a special load order between the two of them? i did all the instructions in Mod manager config so they don't conflict.

Currently i'm in a new game with your mod alone to see if the bug dissapears.

4 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

It seems the mod is not correctly installed and started, it seems it doesn't correctly receive AAF events, try to reinstall AAF and make sure the mod is running by using the consolle command

Sqv AnghelosMain

It should say quest status: running

Did a full reinstall of both AAF and M.C.G and still nothing. Quest says running but no animations are reducing my PC’s lust factor. It’s not game breaking as I can just turn it off but I would like to play with the full mod as intended.

First, Anghelos, thank you for M.C.G and your work.

In addition to Maddad post, my overall impression is really something weird happen with mods after deploying AAF 114.

Some examples in my case - sometimes animations simply hang, in AAF wizard show "Gathering" and nothing. Need to restart to fix.

Npc/Companions reset their gear/clothes to default with no visible reason.

If there happen orgy/threesome, in middle of animation some NPC simply reset and equip default clothes. After end of animation, if

animation end normal and not hang, in inventory of npc shown quantity of 4, 5 strapons, for females.

Threesomes/Orgy animations work 50/50. And most cases, something weird happen, like "Gathering" in AAF Wizard.

DD gear simply sometimes unlocked without warning. In fast travel sometimes npc/companion reset gear to default.

Furniture animations work to 30% at most cases. Show some message "X make something with Y" or something like this and that is all.

Most furniture animations missing activation (Do It) from M.C.G.

SOE, Homemaker, Lady killer bed, etc, etc, most furniture not working.

I use mostly M.C.G and SEU, in SEU cases mostly same things happen.

In old version of AAF, i think, this was 110. everything work.