I noticed a Enslave option in pics but I've never seen that in my game. I seem to be missing a few options in MCG dialogue for Submit Options. How come?

Also grottenolm - about slaves attacking Carla, just wanted to say it's not just slaves (as I don't have any). I have a raider added as a settler by AFT living in Sanctuary and she always attacks Carla on sight. When Trashcan fights back, it seems to be considered an aggression against friendly NPCs. That's about the time everyone else joins in and jumps her. Folks just don't much care for ol' Carla. ?

Carla gets her ass kicked 7 days a week yet still chooses to live in Sanctuary. I can't count how many times IVY has put her down defending this raider. :classic_tongue: I think it's high time I adjusted this raider's level of aggression.

Every time I arrive at Sanctuary it's always the same amusement of Carla getting gangstered by like 3 people. I'ma rename her Punching-bag Carla.

On 3/28/2020 at 8:52 PM, Mussel said:

I am totally unable to get this mod to work. Whenever I request sex. The animations do not start, the characters remain the same and then he tells me that the character is busy in an animation and everything stays bug. I just installed the game and have only installed the mod and its requirements.

On 3/28/2020 at 10:47 PM, rabidsquirrel said:

Check to make sure your AAF is installed correctly.  That is what it sounds like your problem is. 

I am having this exact same issue, and yes I do have AAF installed correctly. There is a checker called AAF game files verifier I started using.

The infamy, lust part dose work, I am not using the wear part as it is duplicated by another mod. Everything I am seeing says this mod is working correctly, but the animations. 

I have 8 AAF related mods that all work correctly until the animation starts.

Here are the AFF mods I am useing

FPAttributes.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
AAF_Prostitution.esp
Beggar_Whore.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
Just Business.esp
FP_SexualHarassment.esp

I am missing some animations, do to the settings, but don't know where to use them.

The only thing I have not tried is uninstalling this to see if it is something else. After 3 days of trying to figure this out, and trying everything else that is all that is left, but I will do so next Saturday.

2 hours ago, Shioriæ ž said:

I noticed a Enslave option in pics but I've never seen that in my game. I seem to be missing a few options in MCG dialogue for Submit Options. How come?

Also grottenolm - about slaves attacking Carla, just wanted to say it's not just slaves (as I don't have any). I have a raider added as a settler by AFT living in Sanctuary and she always attacks Carla on sight. When Trashcan fights back, it seems to be considered an aggression against friendly NPCs. That's about the time everyone else joins in and jumps her. Folks just don't much care for ol' Carla. ?

Carla gets her ass kicked 7 days a week yet still chooses to live in Sanctuary. I can't count how many times IVY has put her down defending this raider. :classic_tongue: I think it's high time I adjusted this raider's level of aggression.

Every time I arrive at Sanctuary it's always the same amusement of Carla getting gangstered by like 3 people. I'ma rename her Punching-bag Carla.

You have to set the submit option on and then you can either do an immersive one (if checked) but that WILL interfere with the Charisma Perks regarding telling people to freeze.  Or there is a sneaking one you can check too.  You also need to have enslaving chips which are made under the MCG tab at a chem station.  Hope this helps. 

1 hour ago, bill8872 said:
  On 3/28/2020 at 8:52 PM, Mussel said:

I am totally unable to get this mod to work. Whenever I request sex. The animations do not start, the characters remain the same and then he tells me that the character is busy in an animation and everything stays bug. I just installed the game and have only installed the mod and its requirements.

I am having this exact same issue, and yes I do have AAF installed correctly. There is a checker called AAF game files verifier I started using.

The infamy, lust part dose work, I am not using the wear part as it is duplicated by another mod. Everything I am seeing says this mod is working correctly, but the animations. 

I have 8 AAF related mods that all work correctly until the animation starts.

Here are the AFF mods I am useing

FPAttributes.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
AAF_Prostitution.esp
Beggar_Whore.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
Just Business.esp
FP_SexualHarassment.esp

I am missing some animations, do to the settings, but don't know where to use them.

The only thing I have not tried is uninstalling this to see if it is something else. After 3 days of trying to figure this out, and trying everything else that is all that is left, but I will do so next Saturday.

You are missing quite a bit actually.  You don't have any animation packs that I see like this, 

You also are missing the themes and one patch which are necessary to get the animations sequenced properly. 

https://imgur.com/a/TX7REqs

As you've seen, Preston and all of vanilla companion doesn't have flirting as a option when press MCG main key. 

I only installed essential mods, mod list below:

Spoiler

*Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
*AAF.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*Fixed Alpha Map.esp
*Vertibird Alt Fix - Far Harbor.esp
*Live Dismemberment - Regular.esp
*TBOSBodyTalk2LooksMenu.esl
*AAFThemes.esl
*Farelle_Animations.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*Deathclaw_nude.esp
*Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
*FO4_Leito_Voicefix.esp
*rxl_bp70_animations.esp
*Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp
*FAR.esl
*Atomic Lust.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*Custom Moans.esp
*CumNWealth.esp
*CumNWealth_mutant.esp
*indarello_animations.esp
*Zaz Particles.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*MagnoCumGaudio.esp

FO4, F4SE, MCG, MCM up to date. Is the flirting option missing in vanilla companions a intended feature? I've tried using MCG in new playthroughs, and unmodded, downloaded saves. Results are the same as the provide pic.

41 minutes ago, RainWithered said:

https://imgur.com/a/TX7REqs

As you've seen, Preston and all of vanilla companion doesn't have flirting as a option when press MCG main key. 

I only installed essential mods, mod list below:

Hide contents

*Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
*AAF.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*Fixed Alpha Map.esp
*Vertibird Alt Fix - Far Harbor.esp
*Live Dismemberment - Regular.esp
*TBOSBodyTalk2LooksMenu.esl
*AAFThemes.esl
*Farelle_Animations.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*Deathclaw_nude.esp
*Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
*FO4_Leito_Voicefix.esp
*rxl_bp70_animations.esp
*Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp
*FAR.esl
*Atomic Lust.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*Custom Moans.esp
*CumNWealth.esp
*CumNWealth_mutant.esp
*indarello_animations.esp
*Zaz Particles.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*MagnoCumGaudio.esp

FO4, F4SE, MCG, MCM up to date. Is the flirting option missing in vanilla companions a intended feature? I've tried using MCG in new playthroughs, and unmodded, downloaded saves. Results are the same as the provide pic.

Yes.  MCG tracks relationship status of your vanilla companions. 

13 hours ago, grottenolm said:

OK, i'll try reinstalling AAF and give feedback whether it worked or not. Any idea concerning my issues with slaves attacking Carla upon sight?

I've reinstalled AAF, reinstalled MCG, reinstalled the one patch, still does not work, i'm still getting the "does something with"-message. I'm getting tired of this, so i think i revert to my first plan: get rid of MCG. It's just too buggy for me!

23 hours ago, grottenolm said:

So you mean basically get rid of MCG? Or just bp70's animation pack?

Happy easter btw.

no just go to that page   that is where i got mine working  from him  yeah sorry  a little late to reply  happy easter to you to 

2 hours ago, grottenolm said:

I've reinstalled AAF, reinstalled MCG, reinstalled the one patch, still does not work, i'm still getting the "does something with"-message. I'm getting tired of this, so i think i revert to my first plan: get rid of MCG. It's just too buggy for me!

Are you using MO2?  If you are, you need to clear your overwrite after you reinstall your AAF and all your AAF things. 

2 hours ago, jimj65 said:

no just go to that page   that is where i got mine working  from him  yeah sorry  a little late to reply  happy easter to you to 

oh ok your using MCG i am using this one  use the MCM  And the  (Required patch ) MCG - Servitron-patch  rar

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21497

scroll down i add  some screen shoots  to show you  what i am using  in the MCM 

i not having any issues  with this   all  the  stuff i am using  works with this one   go to that  one  and fallow his institutions

[4-Play] Wear and Tear, V.Fudge and Statistics

19 hours ago, rabidsquirrel said:

You are missing quite a bit actually.  You don't have any animation packs that I see like this, 

You also are missing the themes and one patch which are necessary to get the animations sequenced properly. 

I do have what you posted, plus a few more. It could be possable installing this messed up the animation packs, or trying to find missing animation's. So I am going to uninstall all of them, and maybe AAF as well. make sure no XML's are left, and start fresh, and hope that works.

On 4/12/2020 at 10:08 PM, rabidsquirrel said:

You have to set the submit option on and then you can either do an immersive one (if checked) but that WILL interfere with the Charisma Perks regarding telling people to freeze.  Or there is a sneaking one you can check too.  You also need to have enslaving chips which are made under the MCG tab at a chem station.  Hope this helps. 

I don't see how this matters after I have them in submit position. They are on their knees, and I click my hotkey for dialogue, and I see Submit Options, so I click that, and see no Enslave, and a couple others are missing too.

I have Violate submitting them via damage, btw. I shoot them, then they get on their knees, but I see Submit Options when I use the MCG hotkey, so obviously at that point it recognizes they are in Submit status, so I should have all Submit options for sure. Why would I be missing Enslave?

2 hours ago, Shioriæ ž said:

I don't see how this matters after I have them in submit position. They are on their knees, and I click my hotkey for dialogue, and I see Submit Options, so I click that, and see no Enslave, and a couple others are missing too.

I have Violate submitting them via damage, btw. I shoot them, then they get on their knees, but I see Submit Options when I use the MCG hotkey, so obviously at that point it recognizes they are in Submit status, so I should have all Submit options for sure. Why would I be missing Enslave?

In order to enslave you have to have an Enslaving Chip in your inventory.  

Hello!  This may be a really stupid question (I apologize if it is), but I've noticed that this mod has a FOMOD directory.  However, when I installed the mod there was no customization options.  The esp is present in the load order, but I just wanted to make sure that installation was successful:  Is there supposed to be any customization options when installing the mod?

By the way, in case there's curiosity, I'm wanting to play FO4 again.  I'm in the process of updated all my mods.  M.C.G. is one of them, hence the odd question.  ?

Hello there !

I have a problem with my character, the NPC initiative system doesn't seem to work anymore, no problem with other functionalities, the mod worked perfectly before though,. Now  NPCs won't come to my character ... I had it once, so I deleted the mod, and reinstalled it ,(with saves and so), it worked again, but after few hours here it is again ... I have another character and there is no problem oddly enough. Thanks for your reply !

Edit ; Actually I was wrong ! It works just fine :) very complete mod !

17 hours ago, rabidsquirrel said:

In order to enslave you have to have an Enslaving Chip in your inventory.  

Oops somehow I totally spaced on that enslaving chip part. I have the Lady Killer perk (mod swaps that for the Black Widow perk) maxed and I have the Intimidate perk maxed too. How exactly does that immersive enslaving "interfere" with the charisma perks? Is that why I see 2 options when I aim at them? Pacify and Submit? Does this mean something changes with the vanilla Pacify option? I've noticed I very rarely actually get anyone to submit to either option.

Also, can the sneaking one be used after Violate gets them on their knees?

Thanks for the huge effort in this mod. For some reason although everything seems to start correctly and there are no errors, the hotkeys just don't work for me. Have checked all the requirements and dependcies and tried reinstalling and changing order of mods but although it all appears to load correctly, hotkeys just do nothing at all.

The only thing I have not tried is start a brand new game and new save game. Do you have any suggestions?

12 hours ago, Shioriæ ž said:

Oops somehow I totally spaced on that enslaving chip part. I have the Lady Killer perk (mod swaps that for the Black Widow perk) maxed and I have the Intimidate perk maxed too. How exactly does that immersive enslaving "interfere" with the charisma perks? Is that why I see 2 options when I aim at them? Pacify and Submit? Does this mean something changes with the vanilla Pacify option? I've noticed I very rarely actually get anyone to submit to either option.

Also, can the sneaking one be used after Violate gets them on their knees?

Yes and not sure. 

This has the same button placement for the immersive submit as the intimidate perk in the charisma tree which is where the problem arises.  

As for the Violate I have no clue as I don't use that and haven't before. 

On 4/14/2020 at 5:07 AM, OlBenny said:

Hello!  This may be a really stupid question (I apologize if it is), but I've noticed that this mod has a FOMOD directory.  However, when I installed the mod there was no customization options.  The esp is present in the load order, but I just wanted to make sure that installation was successful:  Is there supposed to be any customization options when installing the mod?

By the way, in case there's curiosity, I'm wanting to play FO4 again.  I'm in the process of updated all my mods.  M.C.G. is one of them, hence the odd question.  ?

FOMOD directories just help with installation using a mod manager.  Not all of them will have options all though there are quite a few that do. 

1 hour ago, zergface said:

Is Heather Casdin compatible with MCG, in the way that after romancing her she will ask for snu snu? or is her ai not compatible with the mod?

Heather seems to work well with it. Not sure what snu snu is though...