1 minute ago, maddadicusrex said:

As stated, I cannot "geek speak " as pretty as you folks, but just wanted to say my piece.

Thank you for your input, can you try the new MCG 2.12.27a version, I have excluded all AAF scripts from the .ba2 archive, this may solve your animations call issue. Maybe it was indeed a script loading priority conflict.

37 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Thank you for your input, can you try the new MCG 2.12.27a version, I have excluded all AAF scripts from the .ba2 archive, this may solve your animations call issue. Maybe it was indeed a script loading priority conflict.

I will try it but I never thought it to be a MCG issue. Had same problems with SEU, Violate, etc. not with the older AAF, just 114...

58 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Я попробую, но я никогда не думал, что это проблема MCG. Были те же проблемы с SEU, Violate и т. Д. Не со старыми AAF, просто 114 ...

А Я СКАЖУ СВОЮ ЧАСТЬ  ДО ОБНОВЛЕНИЯ СЕГОДНЯШНЕГО МАНГО ГУМ ОТЛИЧНО РАБОТАЛ С ААФ 114 И СЕГОДНЯ ХОРОШО РАБОТАЕТ С ААФ 114 БЛАГОДАРЮ ВАС ЗА ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ !

53 minutes ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

А Я СКАЖУ СВОЮ ЧАСТЬ  ДО ОБНОВЛЕНИЯ СЕГОДНЯШНЕГО МАНГО ГУМ ОТЛИЧНО РАБОТАЛ С ААФ 114 И СЕГОДНЯ ХОРОШО РАБОТАЕТ С ААФ 114 БЛАГОДАРЮ ВАС ЗА ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ !

Well well...and so it seems that in FO4 load order doesn't affect .pex files in .ba2

I hope this will end all the problems reported recently :D

9 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

I will provide another version with AAF as hard requirement but without AAF scripts in the archive.

I think this is what most AAF mod developers are doing. But, I'm actually not sure as I haven't looked into it.

Sounds like it worked?

5 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

All this started happening with 114. All these were old time errors back in a day. Reverting back to 110 sorted the issues. ... As stated, I cannot "geek speak " as pretty as you folks, but just wanted to say my piece.

Unfortunately, anecdotal reports aren't conclusive because there are people reporting no issues as well. So, the geek speak becomes necessary to determine if it's a problem on the users side or, if it is an AAF problem, how it can specifically be reproduced.

I have been testing out the no AAF script version with actually very good results.  I find I have more animations than before, and My .xml fixes to allow strap on when a female replaces a male in the animation to be functioning much better, in fact always so far.

I am just coming back from a dark souls run through 1,2,3 so maybe I am missing something as to the nature of the problem you are encountering.

Not sure I understand the problem but I can say I have no error so far with this version running it for several hours in testing.

EDIT >> Oh and i am running 114 AAF verion, and running the mod solo except for dependency needs.

36 minutes ago, galgat said:

I have been testing out the no AAF script version with actually very good results.  I find I have more animations than before, and My .xml fixes to allow strap on when a female replaces a male in the animation to be functioning much better, in fact always so far.

I am just coming back from a dark souls run through 1,2,3 so maybe I am missing something as to the nature of the problem you are encountering.

Not sure I understand the problem but I can say I have no error so far with this version running it for several hours in testing.

EDIT >> Oh and i am running 114 AAF verion, and running the mod solo except for dependency needs.

Well, for one, while the dialogue works, the animations themselves don't. The people I'm talking to just walk away, even after they agree. And, what are the differences between the versions?

I've never played dark souls. Probably should... :/

7 minutes ago, Maidenfan said:

Well, for one, while the dialogue works, the animations themselves don't. The people I'm talking to just walk away, even after they agree. And, what are the differences between the versions?

I've never played dark souls. Probably should... :/

I have not had this problem, If I do though I will make a note of it.  So far all has worked well for me.

I have had to sometimes chase and NPC down when trying to use the Hot key they do not stop until I have clicked something.  This when I instigate the dialogue, but happens rarely.

EDIT >> those instances are probably the NPC package ordering them to walk some where, and I try to catch them of course there under a package control, and don't stop.. is my guess.

3 minutes ago, galgat said:

I have not had this problem, If I do though I will make a note of it.  So far all has worked well for me.

I have had to sometimes chase and NPC down when trying to use the Hot key they do not stop until I have clicked something.  This when I instigate the dialogue, but happens rarely.

EDIT >> those instances are probably the NPC package ordering them to walk some where, and I try to catch them of course there under a package control, and don't stop.. is my guess.

Well, how did you get it to work? I've tried both versions of the mod.

If it helps, here's my load order.

0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     DLCRobot.esm
  2  2     DLCworkshop01.esm
  3  3     DLCCoast.esm
  4  4     DLCworkshop02.esm
  5  5     DLCworkshop03.esm
  6  6     DLCNukaWorld.esm
  7  7     DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
254 FE   0 ccgcafo4001-factionws01army.esl
254 FE   1 ccgcafo4002-factionws02acat.esl
254 FE   2 ccgcafo4003-factionws03bos.esl
254 FE   3 ccgcafo4004-factionws04gun.esl
254 FE   4 ccgcafo4005-factionws05hrpink.esl
254 FE   5 ccgcafo4006-factionws06hrshark.esl
254 FE   6 ccgcafo4007-factionws07hrflames.esl
254 FE   7 ccgcafo4008-factionws08inst.esl
254 FE   8 ccgcafo4009-factionws09mm.esl
254 FE   9 ccgcafo4010-factionws10rr.esl
254 FE   a ccgcafo4011-factionws11vt.esl
254 FE   b ccgcafo4012-factionas01acat.esl
254 FE   c ccgcafo4013-factionas02bos.esl
254 FE   d ccgcafo4014-factionas03gun.esl
254 FE   e ccgcafo4015-factionas04hrpink.esl
254 FE   f ccgcafo4016-factionas05hrshark.esl
254 FE  10 ccgcafo4017-factionas06inst.esl
254 FE  11 ccgcafo4018-factionas07mm.esl
254 FE  12 ccgcafo4020-factionas09rr.esl
254 FE  13 ccgcafo4021-factionas10hrflames.esl
254 FE  14 ccgcafo4022-factionas11vt.esl
254 FE  15 ccgcafo4023-factionas12army.esl
  8  8     Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
  9  9     HUDFramework.esm
 10  a     ArmorKeywords.esm
 11  b     SimSettlements.esm
254 FE  16 AMS.esl
 12  c     WorkshopFramework.esm
254 FE  17 SimSettlements_Patch_Nukaworld.esl
254 FE  18 SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_AbernathyFarm.esl
254 FE  19 SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_Castle.esl
254 FE  1a SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_CoastalCottage.esl
254 FE  1b SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_CountyCrossing.esl
254 FE  1c SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_Covenant.esl
254 FE  1d SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_CroupManor.esl
254 FE  1e SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_DaltonFarm.esl
254 FE  1f SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_EchoLake.esl
254 FE  20 SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_EgretToursMarina.esl
254 FE  21 SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_FinchFarm.esl
254 FE  22 SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_Graygarden.esl
254 FE  23 SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_GreentopNursery.esl
254 FE  24 SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_HangmansAlley.esl
254 FE  25 SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_JamaicaPlain.esl
254 FE  26 SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_KingsportLighthouse.esl
254 FE  27 SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_LongfellowsCabin.esl
254 FE  28 SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_MechanistsLair.esl
254 FE  29 SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_Murkwater.esl
254 FE  2a SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_Nordhagen.esl
254 FE  2b SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_OberlandStation.esl
254 FE  2c SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_OutpostZimonja.esl
254 FE  2d SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_RedRocket.esl
254 FE  2e SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_SanctuaryHills.esl
254 FE  2f SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_Slog.esl
254 FE  30 SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_Somerville.esl
254 FE  31 SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_StarlightDrivein.esl
254 FE  32 SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_SunshineTidings.esl
254 FE  33 SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_TaffingtonBoathouse.esl
254 FE  34 SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_TenpinesBluff.esl
254 FE  35 SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_Vault88.esl
254 FE  36 SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_VisitorCenter.esl
254 FE  37 SimSettlements_RotC_Complex_WarwickHomestead.esl
 13  d     AAF.esm
254 FE  38 TBOS-RaiderNormalFixMale.esl
254 FE  39 TBOSBodyTalk2LooksMenu.esl
 14  e     TortureDevices.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices.esm
 16 10     XDI.esm
 17 11     Kinggath_GameplayAdjustments_AICount.esp
 18 12     SettlementMenuManager.esp
 19 13     TransferSettlements.esp
 20 14     Leaders Of The Commonwealth.esp
 21 15     Armorsmith Extended.esp
 22 16     W.A.T.Minutemen.esp
 23 17     W.A.T.M - MMCCAP - Combined.esp
 24 18     W.A.T.M - MMCCWP - Minutemen Weapons.esp
 25 19     SimSettlements_XPAC_Conqueror.esp
 26 1a     BoSCommander2.esp
 27 1b     CBBE.esp
 28 1c     Crimsomrider's Accessories.esp
 29 1d     CROSS_Cybernetics.esp
 30 1e     WestTekTacticalOptics.esp
 31 1f     Far West Minutemen.esp
 32 20     MinutemenMerged.esp
 33 21     LooksMenu.esp
 34 22     SPECIAL-049.esp
 35 23     AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
 36 24     AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
 37 25     Atomic Lust.esp
 38 26     CigaretteInMouth.esp
 39 27     CompanionStatus.esp
 40 28     CumNWealth.esp
 41 29     CumNWealth_mutant.esp
 42 2a     Custom Moans.esp
 43 2b     CWSS Redux.esp
 44 2c     FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 45 2d     FO4_Leito_Voicefix.esp
 46 2e     MagnoCumGaudio.esp
 47 2f     WorkshopPlus.esp
 48 30     FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
 49 31     ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp
 50 32     ImmersiveLoversEmbraceMagnolia.esp
 51 33     indarello_animations.esp
 52 34     LightUp2.0.esp
 53 35     Mutated Lust.esp
 54 36     rxl_bp70_animations.esp
 55 37     SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
 56 38     TatsAfterRape.esp
 57 39     Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
 58 3a     Zaz Particles.esp
 59 3b     HAAS Automatron Replacer AE Edition.esp
 60 3c     HAAS Core Replacer AE Edition.esp
 61 3d     HAAS Far Harbor Replacer AE Edition.esp
 62 3e     HAAS Nuka World Replacer AE Edition.esp
 63 3f     KSHairdos.esp
 64 40     FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
254 FE  3a Raze My Settlement.esp
 65 41     OWR_CraftableDecor.esp
 66 42     OWR_CraftableDecor_CW.esp
 67 43     WastelandCodex.esp
 68 44     Natural Curie - Subtle Tweaks.esp
 69 45     Deeper Thoughts - Expressive Curie.esp
 70 46     Deathclaw_nude.esp
 71 47     The Eyes of Beauty Looking Stranger.esp
 72 48     The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
 73 49     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 74 4a     LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
 75 4b     MoreBeards.esp
 76 4c     MoreHairstyles4Female.esp
 77 4d     MoreHairstyles4Male.esp
 78 4e     MiscHairstyle.esp
 79 4f     Rusty Face Fix.esp
 80 50     MakeYourOwnSynths.esp
 81 51     OWR.esp
 82 52     AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
 83 53     AFVPurgatory.esp
 84 54     Just Business.esp
 85 55     AAF_SEU.esp
254 FE  3b Bashed Patch, 0.esp

3 hours ago, Maidenfan said:

Apparently I'm getting a TON of errors in the Admin. 

20200222174822_1.jpg

I would suggest going to the AAF discord server, you will find quite a few very helpful people to get your AAF squared away.  Regardless if you use MO2 or Vortex.  Always get it functioning right first.  I am just trying to help.

EDIT >>>>I have also seen a lot of problems inflicted with sim settlements, but there may be ways to clear that up.  ( I have never tried to run it)

I can tell you that priority is very important on the left side of MO2, and load order of course is also, but many .xml files can be over written by another mod causing a lot of grief. Here is mostly my AAF load order. in the image, not showing everything but does show the AAF priority order. I add numbers to mod in AAF to remind me what should be after and before, also some additions to the name of mod to remind me the choices I made in the Fomod when installing.

Capture.JPG

4 hours ago, Maidenfan said:

Ну, например, в то время как диалог работает, сами анимации не работают. Люди, с которыми я разговариваю, просто уходят, даже после того, как они соглашаются. И чем отличаются версии?

Я никогда не играл темных душ. Наверное, следует ...: /

МАНГО ГУМ И ААФ 114 РАБОТАЮТ ОТЛИЧНО ! У МЕНЯ ТАКОЕ БЫЛО ПРИ УСТАНОВЛЕНИИ ПАТЧА УЛЬБРЕТА И ГУМ НАЛОЖЕНИЯ ОТ ИНДАРЕЛО ! ОБОИМ МОДЕРАМ БЛАГОДАРНОСТЬ ЗА РАБОТУ ! НО ОНИ У МЕНЯ ДЕЛАЮТ ТО С ЧЕМ У ТЕБЯ ПРОБЛЕМА !

Love the mod but trying to use it with Wash Out That Cum and unfortunately the cum disappears after a short time. I tried changing the duration after asking in the cum patches thread which didn't work, is there something in MCG that also makes it go away after short time?

21 minutes ago, Diapers said:

is there something in MCG that also makes it go away after short time?

Yes. Try to disable the MCG apply cum feature and see if that changes anything, if nothing changes then it cannot be changed unless there are edits in creation kit.

I am having an issue starting the mod, the start mod button does not appear in the MCM menu, and the suggestion of switching back and forth quickly that was posted some time ago doesn't seem to do anything. Is there any alternate solution to this problem?

edit: nevermind, the problem was a missing master

9 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Yes. Try to disable the MCG apply cum feature and see if that changes anything, if nothing changes then it cannot be changed unless there are edits in creation kit.

I disabled it and also set the duration in the xml for the cum patch as suggested in another thread, it works thanks for the help. I haven't checked yet if the showers work yet with CWSS and Wash Out That Cum.

Edit: Good news, CWSS and Wash Out That Cum are working and remove the cum

Hi, first of all thank you for the mod it's great. Anyways it's working for the most part I just have one small issue; when I fight any npc, whenever they hit me they kind of forget I exist for a second and then notice me again and hit me again and it's the same thing over and over. For example with human npc's they would shoot at me, hit me with a shot, then put their weapon away, then look some other way for a second, then take their weapon back, then shoot at me again. No idea what the source of the problem could be, when I uninstall MCG, everything is fine again :/ , send helps pls.

3 hours ago, Dadrak said:

Hi, first of all thank you for the mod it's great. Anyways it's working for the most part I just have one small issue; when I fight any npc, whenever they hit me they kind of forget I exist for a second and then notice me again and hit me again and it's the same thing over and over. For example with human npc's they would shoot at me, hit me with a shot, then put their weapon away, then look some other way for a second, then take their weapon back, then shoot at me again. No idea what the source of the problem could be, when I uninstall MCG, everything is fine again :/ , send helps pls.

I have the same problem. I started a new game with just the requirements for MCG and it still does it. Sucks cause I like the mod but can't enjoy the rest of the game with the combat broken the way it is

5 hours ago, Saffie said:

У меня точно такая же проблема. Я начал новую игру только с требованиями к MCG, и он все еще делает это. Отстой, потому что мне нравится мод, но я не могу наслаждаться остальной частью игры с битвой, сломанной так, как она есть

МОД ОТЛИЧНО РАБОТАЕТ ! И НАЗЫВАТЬ ЕГО ОТСТОЕМ ? ЧИТАЙ ВНИМАТЕЛЬНО ! ИЛИ ТЫ ДУМАЕШЬ ТЕБЕ  СЕЙЧАС ВСЕ НАЧНУТ В ЖОПУ ЗАГЛЯДЫВАТЬ ? ПОТОМУ ЧТО ТЫ РЕШИЛ ЕГО УСТАНОВИТЬ ? ЛУЧШИЙ МОД ДЛЯ ФАЛЛАУТ 4 !!!