3 hours ago, Martiquin said:

I dont know why, but the "start mod" button does not show up in the mod menu for me, am i using an incompatible mod? daaUTJ4.png

Hi yeah many users reported this in the past, generally it was resolved by using latest MCM mod version and rapidly clicking between mods menus until the page refreshes, let us know!

20 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Hi do you have the Light2.0 mod also installed with the Light2.0_MCG version optional file? 

In either case when the smoke animation is played is the cigarette still visible? To reset the player default animation try to open the pip boy, or crouch/ show your weapon. If not working try to save and reload and then report back if that fixed it.

First, thanks for your answer.

I don't have light 2.0 installed and I haven't downloaded the optional file.

During animation, my character doesn't have any cigarette. Only the pose with 2 fingers in front of his belly and sometime, he put his 2 fingers near his mouth. The problem appears in my last 5 hours saves (I didn't realize before). I tried your suggestion but nothing works.

It seems once, that someone asked me for a smoke and then the animation stop. But I needed to reload a save before this evenment and the gitch came back. Is there a way to launch the full animation with the console? It may work.

Just now, Toto2369 said:

I don't have light 2.0 installed and I haven't downloaded the optional file (but in MCM the option is ON).

During animation, my character doesn't have any cigarette. Only the pose with 2 fingers in front of his belly and sometime, he put his 2 fingers near his mouth. The problem appears in my last 5 hours saves (I didn't realize before). I tried your suggestion but nothing works.

It seems once, that someone asked me for a smoke and then the animation stop. But I needed to reload a save before this evenment and the gitch came back. Is there a way to launch the full animation with the console? It may work.

53 minutes ago, Toto2369 said:

I don't have light 2.0 installed and I haven't downloaded the optional file.

Very well, thank you for reporting I will conduct some tests to avoid these situations, in the mean time use the following consolle command:

player.caf

it should change the animation state to default!

52 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Very well, thank you for reporting I will conduct some tests to avoid these situations, in the mean time use the following consolle command:

player.caf

it should change the animation state to default!

It works, thanks a lot.

I don't know if I can help: I loaded an old save. Piper asked me to smoke, my character smoke a real cigarette this time and no bug after that.

6 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Hi yeah many users reported this in the past, generally it was resolved by using latest MCM mod version and rapidly clicking between mods menus until the page refreshes, let us know!

Hi, thanks for replying, I am using the latest version of MCM and have tried your method of rapidly clicking throguh menus, but i havent even seen the button once, every other button in the mod such as the reset mod button is clearly there. the start mod button is just gone for me, is there a previous version of this mod i can install instead?

12 hours ago, Martiquin said:

Hi, thanks for replying, I am using the latest version of MCM and have tried your method of rapidly clicking throguh menus, but i havent even seen the button once, every other button in the mod such as the reset mod button is clearly there. the start mod button is just gone for me, is there a previous version of this mod i can install instead?

Unfortunately every version of MCG use this button start method since the first release of this mod, it was added to prevent memory surges on starting a new game and to allow people to start the mod at the most opportune moment, which for many with big load orders is after exiting the vault.

Unfortunately the only advice I could give about this was to switch to another mod MCM then back to MCG MCM a few times, maybe waiting a little between the switches / or waiting that the game is fully loaded first and hoping that the button will show up. This is unfortunately some MCM deficiency in supporting big or many mods menus (memory issue, limited .swf I don't know). Some users reported the same problem for the Immersive HUD mod as well, so as you can see it's not something strictly MCG related or that I can change without modifying the core MCG mechanics. 

On 2/4/2020 at 8:12 AM, Martiquin said:

I dont know why, but the "start mod" button does not show up in the mod menu for me, am i using an incompatible mod? daaUTJ4.png

Go to this page here  look for what ever  problem you are having   vinfhamy   and  some other is who brought sex to fallout 4 

any ways this is the guy i fallowed when i set my game up  my game   works really well  among other things its crazy  oh i also know of other mods

if you are playing the Nate male toon  the Nora spouse mod works really super well with him 

https://www.loverslab.com/profile/1091843-vinfamy/content/?type=downloads_file

Nora

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24680

Hello, this is a great mod but unfortunately my character's lust isn't declining after intercourse like the mod says it ought to. The sex also isn't registering in the diary at all (the numbers stay at zero).

Any advice?

E: fixed by a reinstall, everything is great, carry on....

On 2/4/2020 at 2:41 AM, anghelos92 said:

let's hope it will work ?

let me know :)

boss did u use DEF-UI ur self ?? I think there is problem with that or UI .. which UI u use or recommend it ? I even use DEF_UI patch but still have same .. but Auto-patch not work for me cuz I use MO2 ..im pretty sure I didn't have this problem before my game update to vrs 1.10.163 and right after that update I have this problem I think cuz I even  even check with NO mode and only ur mode and AAF and and DEF_UI still have same problem . so this mean I mess some part of my game data ? or DEF_UI or else I don't know yet

54 minutes ago, Jahtoris said:

Quick question about the harassment section and item slot 33. If you set that variable to OFF, will that results in harassment potential even if wearing armor in slot 33? Thanks in advance.

Hi, no if you set that to off it should disable any possibility of harassment regarding what you wear or not wear. By the way it's not only the slot 33, it's a more complicated system that also include checks for clothes that have the armor keyword or that can be improved by railroads.

Also, I'm using several anim packs - savagecabbage, atomic lust, BP70, mutated lust, creature pack. I'm holding off on Leito's, as had some AAF errors just trying to install it recently. Issue is with FF anim - only a few are available, and some appear to be just poses and not animations, as the actors are frozen in place during the animation period (this is for kissing, etc). I think they're from the atomic lust pack. Is there a way to disable poses as a choice for animations? Thanks again.

1 hour ago, Jahtoris said:

I'm holding off on Leito's, as had some AAF errors just trying to install it recently. Issue is with FF anim

This is not a problem with leito, they work good for me, they had always worked perfect and that mod has not been updated since many months so that mod has not changed, it cannot become worse. Your problem must be because of some other aaf patch mod. Anyways you can use mcg without leito, problem is most of aggressive tagged anims are leito ones and that will increase your chances of fade to black instead of actual animations when MCG will request for aggressive anims.

Issue is with FF anim

MCG relies entirely on other modders animations, if they made very few FF anims that is not my fault. In the past i was very vocal with the need of having the anims set as genderless so that the mod authors (and by extent the users given the fact that i let choose the giver and the receiver role) could had the last say about how to call the anims. Etero calls would have handled perfectly like they are now but omo calls would have had the opportunity to execute most of the current anims for etero that can also be executed easy for FF with some dildo help imho, but no they had to place forced genders everywhere. I was insulted by the community for just having this opinion ? so you're on your own on this now, find more FF anims yourself bro :)

some appear to be just poses and not animations

Yep 2 anims, a kissing one and an hugging one are something like poses, they will be removed probably in next update. You can use the AAF manager to change animation on the fly though.

1 hour ago, anghelos92 said:

This is not a problem with leito, they work good for me, they had always worked perfect and that mod has not been updated since many months so that mod has not changed, it cannot become worse. Your problem must be because of some other aaf patch mod. Anyways you can use mcg without leito, problem is most of aggressive tagged anims are leito ones and that will increase your chances of fade to black instead of actual animations when MCG will request for aggressive anims.

MCG relies entirely on other modders animations, if they made very few FF anims that is not my fault. In the past i was very vocal with the need of having the anims set as genderless so that the mod authors (and by extent the users given the fact that i let choose the giver and the receiver role) could had the last say about how to call the anims. Etero calls would have handled perfectly like they are now but omo calls would have had the opportunity to execute most of the current anims for etero that can also be executed easy for FF with some dildo help imho, but no they had to place forced genders everywhere. I was insulted by the community for just having this opinion ? so you're on your own on this now, find more FF anims yourself bro :)

Yep 2 anims, a kissing one and an hugging one are something like poses, they will be removed probably in next update. You can use the AAF manager to change animation on the fly though.

Thank for the quick reply! Yep havent had an issue with Leito until literally past day or so, I just kinda assumed it was due to the new AAF version and new themes pack version that just came out but not sure. Appreciate your help, really looking forward to using this mod!

I think M.C.G is not working with AAF 114 beta.  Let me explain.

I have M.C.G working beautifully with AAF 110 beta, absolutely no problens.  M.C.G's AAF scripts are over writing AAF 110's scripts. 

I installed AAF 114 letting M.C.G 's AAF scripts over write AAF 114 scripts, and no animations will play, I can get animations to play however by letting AAF 114's scripts over write M.C.G's AAF scripts.  However this seems to break M.C.G somewhat.

The only AAF Script that has changed (that I can tell) from AAF 110 to AAF 114 is  AAF_MainQuestScript.pex  (I haven't compared both source files side by side, I just noticed that their compile date and size had changed). I assume since M.C.G contains AAF scripts, that they have been recompiled for M.C.G to operate and need to over write AAF's scripts.  If so M.C.G's  AAF_MainQuestScript.pex may need to be changed also.

This is with current saves and brand new fresh starts alike, its the same both ways.

I don't know, I'm just trouble shooting.

anghelos thank you for your hard work and wonderful mods.

54 minutes ago, pedal92 said:

I think M.C.G is not working with AAF 114 beta. 

Hi pedal92, thank you for your support!

You have 92 too in your name, have we the same age? ?

About your problem it seems that you unpacked the mcg .ba2 file or you used the source files. If so please don't do that because i packed many third mods scripts inside my .ba2 file to let some of my scripts compile, integrating with those mods while not having them as hard requirements. In the case of AAF, there are some AAF scripts packed to let MCG run using AAF functions if the user has that mod installed but you can use also the MCG mod without AAF (having fade to black instead of animations) a similar approach apply to many other third party mods like CSA. If they are packed inside the .ba2 is functional to the fact that the third party mods release their scripts as loose files (like AAF) so the loose file take priority on the .ba2. Scripts of the MCG mod itself should never overwrite other mods scripts. 

Let me know if you unpacked or used the source files because if not the case i'll Need to review this new aaf version, thanks!

Hi,

I have a request :) MCG is playing havoc with my settlement defenses. The npc random sex quest is including turrets in scenes. After the scene ends the turret remains at scene location and not in the original defense location. Could you exclude all turrets from each of the six quest aliases, in the MCG plugin. I have done this with success, on my own game.

AnghelosRandomSexQuest.jpg.e515681ffceb23beda7573d9d8ee7788.jpg

many thanks

9 minutes ago, satanfist said:

The npc random sex quest is including turrets in scenes.

Oops I thought I had excluded those pesky turrets from sexual systems, glad you noted that and took your own initiative! ?

I will release the fixed version probably tomorrow!

Edit... Wait a minute bro... ?

They are already excluded because the random sex system accept only human npcs, or at least actors with the ActorTypeHuman keyword...so turrets are already excluded because they don't have it...so you either have a mod that make turrets human or add that keyword to turrets or you did a previous modification to allow non human npcs in the random sex system ?...or my memory is just kidding me?

Just unpacked them. I unpack the bsa's to check where i should place the mod on the left side of MO2 ( I miss the feature of MO1 looking inside the bsa's to let you know what is overwriting what, with MO2 you have to unpack them to see what overwrites what, then either delete the loose files or hide the bsa which ever.  However I have the same problem if I use loose files with a hidden bsa or if i just delete the loose files and use the bsa.  Other than animations and animation patches ie. the one patch and one patch fix, m.c.g is all that I use in game.  Other than FPE of course.

Ty, I greatly appreciate your hard work.  By far the best mod of its type, it does everything and leaves no need for dozens of other mods.

edit just checked the new 114 AAF_MainQuestScript has 64 more lines of code (not to mention the code has changed in some places) than the old 110 AAF_MainQuestScript

33 minutes ago, pedal92 said:

Just unpacked them. I unpack the bsa's to check where i should place the mod on the left side of mo2.  Other than animations and animation patches ie. the one patch and one patch fix, m.c.g is all that I use in game.  Other than FPE of course.

Ty

If you can please use the MCG mod as I distribute it, packed as .ba2. it will save you a lot of stress, especially with many mods that integrate with MCG. Unless you plan to make edits in the creation kit to scripts, there is no reasons to not use the packed version.

You don't need to look inside the mcg .ba2 to figure out what overwrites what because I have already organised it for the best, let me explain: all the MCG native scripts are of course native and no other mods overwrite them so of those you don't have to worry. Of some major third mods integrated like AAF you don't have to worry either because the AAF scripts packed inside the .ba2 of MCG will always be overwritten by the game on load by the actual AAF newer scripts because they are distributed unpacked as loose files (being aaf a framework) and loose files always take priority over packed scripts, no matter the load order. For some other integrated mods instead, like purgatory or CSA, those mods release their scripts inside .ba2 too so you just have to follow the instructions of the load order that I wrote in the OP, that is, to put purgatory and CSA, if you use them, after MCG. And that's it, I have written the instructions for a reason, and I release the mod as .ba2 for a reason not for a gimmick! It's not good practice to unpack mods like you do, in my humble opinion.

If you still want to use the unpacked files, make sure that mcg files never overwrite other mods files but other mods files can overwrite MCG ones. In your case you should reinstall AAF to overwrite those AAF newer scripts back. Hope this helps you figure it out, but my suggestion to not unpack remain!

Good luck ?

I unpack the bsa's to check where i should place the mod on the left side of MO2 ( I miss the feature of MO1 looking inside the bsa's to let you know what is overwriting what, with MO2 you have to unpack them to see what overwrites what, then either delete the loose files or hide the bsa which ever.  However I have the same problem if I use loose files with a hidden bsa or if i just delete the loose files and use the bsa.  Other than animations and animation patches ie. the one patch and one patch fix, m.c.g is all that I use in game.  Other than FPE of course.

Ty, I greatly appreciate your hard work.  By far the best mod of its type, it does everything and leaves no need for dozens of other mods.

edit just checked the new 114 AAF_MainQuestScript has 64 more lines of code (not to mention the code has changed in some places) than the old 110 AAF_MainQuestScript