WOW!

Being curious, I have downloaded the source code of your mod.

And just browsing trough it, became speechless.

It is well structured, uber well documented, an example how to work with even that strange language like Papyrus.

You are good programmer, Sir!

Respect!

Even more questions:

1. Is it possible to add an option to not rename temporary followers? (when you say them something like "let's find more private place") If a NPC was renamed using Rename Anything in such cases the MCG restore NPC's original name (i.e. "Settler" etc). Martin56 found a way to edit mod's ESP to avoid this but it is quite tedious work to edit this quest everytime mod has updated.

2. I changed Ellie Perkins' clothes (using openactorcontainer 1 command) but right after finishing a date with her the MCG for some reason reverted back her original dirty skirt. Is it intended? After usual AAF scenes she dress up the dress I gave her.

3. About abductions: what will happen if my character got abducted on the Island or in the Nuka World? She will be returned to Commonwealth? Which mod control this behavior - MCG or RSE CSA?

8 hours ago, Martin56 said:

A new check has been added in 2.9.xx versions, i repeat what i told to another user with your same problem do you have any mod like unique player body?

I downloaded the new version and started a new game, it worked until I was asked for money and I chose the aggressive sex option, after that I was never approached again. The only body mod I have is atomic beauty, also could the sim settlements conqueror preload be messing it up somehow? That thing takes about 2 hours to finish from a new game.

Trying this out in a new game - no luck getting it working yet.

As near as I can tell, the custom XML files (unlocked human, unlock social) break AAF completely.  When they are actived, AAF throws all sorts of error messages about animations not being found, and then if I try to manually start an AAF scene, the little dots circle around the AAF logo, and nothing happens.  Removing the custom XML files fixes the issue.

What am I missing?  Is it because I am missing a specific animation pack the XMLs cover, and it bombs everything?

2 hours ago, snarfies said:

What am I missing?  Is it because I am missing a specific animation pack the XMLs cover, and it bombs everything?

This should be the reason, in the mod installation page the unlocked xml have instructiins of their own in a the spoiler, there are listed the animations packs and mods that are required, did you install those?

11 hours ago, BAB PEEG said:

I downloaded the new version and started a new game, it worked until I was asked for money and I chose the aggressive sex option, after that I was never approached again. The only body mod I have is atomic beauty, also could the sim settlements conqueror preload be messing it up somehow? That thing takes about 2 hours to finish from a new game.

Ok so it's not a custom player body the problem, about conqueror mod that is not the problem eiher as far as i know. Do you have a mod that modify the timescale? Like making the day last longer? Also did you change the settings in mcm about the initiative scenario?

Run this command in consolle in the game that doesn't work anymore:

Player.haskeyword AAF_ActorBusy

Player.haskeyword AAF_ActorLocked and check if the consolle returns 0 or 1 for these .

Edit: also if you use the Infamy and Infidelty report system make sure your Infamy is not high or higher than 50 anyways because when infamy is high the approaches bevome more rare because your reputation is bad, after infamy 50 there are virtually no approaches other than the sneaky stalkers 

1 hour ago, DremoraDream said:

hey I think your mod breaks something with Animated Chem's Redone.... I think. I'm not 100% certain, do you know anything or hear anyone else saying this? It might be a different conflict but I tried reinstalling both mods and with the latest version, Animated Chem's Redone stopped working.

This mod uses vanilla idles for some simple animations like drinking or eating, if that mod changes vanilla stuff it' that mod problem, but actually i can't see why those two should not be compatible. Maybe do some other tests, unistall MCG and see if that mod works..

13 hours ago, lapolla said:

Questions:
How to remove "non human" hard coded block from npc-npc?

How to add player to npc-npc? ;Do not like all dialog system

How to increase frequency?

Removing non human hard coded block is impossible without rewriting the entire structure of the script that handle the NPC-NPC random sex, the maximum flexibility it could allow also ghouls (non feral ) and synth gen 2 at max since they share skeleton with humans, you may want to try the mod RSE2: random shenaningans if you want also non human sex, in addition that mod could allow player to partecipate in Npc-npc threesomes.

To increase frequency of dialogues you can either reduce the relatuve cooldowns and, based on your character statistics (which influences the availability of approaches) you could set much lower divisor for the relative passive powers.

8 hours ago, Martin56 said:

This should be the reason, in the mod installation page the unlocked xml have instructiins of their own in a the spoiler, there are listed the animations packs and mods that are required, did you install those?

I jotted down a few of the error messages, and they all seem to be SavageCabbage.  I have tried both 1.1 and 1.04, both throw errors - for example, one of the ones I jotted down was along the lines of "fm-chairlow01-02-doggy" (not exact).  Are there some additional instructions beyond "MCG UNLOCKED HUMANS README.txt", which is also echoed in a collapsed section of the first post?

11 hours ago, khrenj said:

3. About abductions: what will happen if my character got abducted on the Island or in the Nuka World? She will be returned to Commonwealth? Which mod control this behavior - MCG or RSE CSA?

This is controlled by RSE but if i recall correctly also in MCG there should be a check "if playerref.isinlocation(commonwealthLocation) before calling for abductions, if that condition is not satisfied the system proceeds with a respawn or simply free the player

3 minutes ago, snarfies said:

I jotted down a few of the error messages, and they all seem to be SavageCabbage.  I have tried both 1.1 and 1.04, both throw errors.  Are there some additional instructions beyond "MCG UNLOCKED HUMANS README.txt", which is also echoed in a collapsed section of the first post?

If you could write here those errors you see i think I could help you more.

Note that those XMLs unlocked require that you DO NOT INSTALL any other xml patch like the one patch to bang them all, or patches that add tattoes squirt custom moans etc etc, those xmls must be from the original animations mod and mcg xmls must be installed on top of those at the end.

18 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Ok so it's not a custom player body the problem, about conqueror mod that is not the problem eiher as far as i know. Do you have a mod that modify the timescale? Like making the day last longer? Also did you change the settings in mcm about the initiative scenario?

Run this command in consolle in the game that doesn't work anymore:

Player.haskeyword AAF_ActorBusy

Player.haskeyword AAF_ActorLocked and check if the consolle returns 0 or 1 for these .

Edit: also if you use the Infamy and Infidelty report system make sure your Infamy is not high or higher than 50 anyways because when infamy is high the approaches bevome more rare because your reputation is bad, after infamy 50 there are virtually no approaches other than the sneaky stalkers 

Both of them are at 0.00 and my infamy is only at 6.

Okay so having some trouble getting this to work this time around. Before I had installed all the animation packs and the one patch, then installed MCG and all worked fine.

This time around though, I went with the xml files here, with no one patch, and now I can't get anything to start. Not even using the Home button on AAF will work now. I press the Home button for AAF, it opens the wizard, but it won't open the wizard to select anything (actors or animations). I tried initiating a scene via the hotkey, using flirt and all went okay (they accepted, I chose what sex position, and said do it now). But no sex happens after that. I end up getting stuck in an "this actor is busy" message, yet nothing happens.

So far all I've installed is the animation packs, AAF Themes, Polistro patch with the overlay patch (only for crazy and the base as described), And then M.C.G. with the human and social xml. No One Patch, no squirt/cum patch thingy, no custom moans, none of that stuff. Just what was required for M.C.G.

Posted a picture below of the AAF error screen if that helps.

AAF-Error-MCG.jpg

EDIT: UGH Okay so it's not M.C.G. It's something with AAF or an animation or something!

I literally uninstalled everything in my game and am just running AAF with Themes and the animation packs. And I still can't get the Home key to work. So back to the drawing board to try and figure out what is the issue. >.<

EDIT AGAIN: Okay so found out what was causing AAF to hang and not open the wizard. It was the new version of SavageCabbage's animations. I literally had nothing but AAF and SavageCabbage's animations in my game, and AAF wouldn't open the wizard. So looks like I need to use the old version or find a solution as to why this is happening.

FINAL EDIT: So the old version works (SavageCabbage's), just can't get the new version to work. So I think I'll just stick with the old version since it works fine. Now time to reinstall everything all over again...

Sorry for all this mindless banter, turns out M.C.G. is just fine, it was SavageCabbage's new update that messed things up for me. So, apologizes for flooding up the thread with this lol.

12 hours ago, Martin56 said:

If you could write here those errors you see i think I could help you more.

Note that those XMLs unlocked require that you DO NOT INSTALL any other xml patch like the one patch to bang them all, or patches that add tattoes squirt custom moans etc etc, those xmls must be from the original animations mod and mcg xmls must be installed on top of those at the end.

Understood - no One Patch here.

I'm trying to be very methodical here.  Attached is a screenshot from my MO2:  As you can see, I have, roughly in order as listed on the first post:  AAF, AAF Themes, Leito, Savagacabbabe, and Atomic Lust.  From the optional requirements I have FPE, Creature Pack, Bad End, and BP70.  I also have Polistro's Patch, which per that mod's instructions is below all animation packs but above Bodytalk, and the AAF Overlay (aka Cumnwealth Patches Base).  Then I have the packs listed for the MCG XMLs:  The two Crazy packs, 50 Shades, and the already covered requirements.  And yet, error city.

Thanks you for your attention.

Clipboard01.jpg

enb2019_10_12_01_56_44.jpg

11 hours ago, snarfies said:

Understood - no One Patch here.

I'm trying to be very methodical here.  Attached is a screenshot from my MO2:  As you can see, I have, roughly in order as listed on the first post:  AAF, AAF Themes, Leito, Savagacabbabe, and Atomic Lust.  From the optional requirements I have FPE, Creature Pack, Bad End, and BP70.  I also have Polistro's Patch, which per that mod's instructions is below all animation packs but above Bodytalk, and the AAF Overlay (aka Cumnwealth Patches Base).  Then I have the packs listed for the MCG XMLs:  The two Crazy packs, 50 Shades, and the already covered requirements.  And yet, error city.

If I remember correctly, while cleaning up my own AAF files, that set of errors is caused by the rxl_bp70_anims_*.xml files not being made correctly.

Okay so no more editing my post, thought I'd post a new message instead.

So I was on the right track, it was SavageCabbage's xmls causing the issues. But I also found out, while the updated one was causing AAF to not start, the xml files from M.C.G. also were causing AAF to not start (the ones that replace SavageCabbage's).

Since I reverted back to the old version of SavageCabbage's animations, I put those back in and removed the ones from M.C.G. that overwrote them, and AAF started up just fine. Could finally play animations and everything.

So while I did have issues with the new update from SavageCabbage, it seems the xml files from M.C.G. that replaces those also was giving me issues. Thought I'd give you a heads up at least on it.

23 minutes ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

So while I did have issues with the new update from SavageCabbage, it seems the xml files from M.C.G. that replaces those also was giving me issues. Thought I'd give you a heads up at least on it.

Thank you for all the tests and reports you did, they could actually be useful :)

About you problem the XML unlocked requires Savage Cabbage v1.1 and not v1.0.4. Version 1.0.4 is the latest version know working of SC but XML_unlocked requires 1.1 of SC which i see has just been updated again, try unistall SC 1.0.4 and XML unlocked then install SC 1.1 and install after XML unlocked overwriting everything. 

4 hours ago, snarfies said:

The two Crazy packs, 50 Shades, and the already covered requirements.  And yet, error city.

All those errors are about Savage Cabbage animations not being found, it seems you did not install it at all even if your mod manager says the contrary xD, however i see you used v 1.0.4 that version is ok if yoi don't use the XML unlocked, with XML unlocked you require the v1.1 of savage cabbage.

For both: now that i think about your problem it could also be something related with SC animations for external mods, if you don't resolve your problem by unistalling SC 1.0.4 and XML them reimstalli g SC 1.1 and overwrite with XML then try installing the SC 1.1 animations only for vanilla game and then overwrite with XML.

I am sorry you had those problems, the instructions for the XMLs will be changed in the near future to make them more clear, many users have problems with them because they don't install them correctly but it's not your fault! 

5 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Thank you for all the tests and reports you did, they could actually be useful :)

About you problem the XML unlocked requires Savage Cabbage v1.1 and not v1.0.4. Version 1.0.4 is the latest version know working of SC but XML_unlocked requires 1.1 of SC which i see has just been updated again, try unistall SC 1.0.4 and XML unlocked then install SC 1.1 and install after XML unlocked overwriting everything. 

All those errors are about Savage Cabbage animations not being found, it seems you did not install it at all even if your mod manager says the contrary xD, however i see you used v 1.0.4 that version is ok if yoi don't use the XML unlocked, with XML unlocked you require the v1.1 of savage cabbage.

For both: now that i think about your problem it could also be something related with SC animations for external mods, if you don't resolve your problem by unistalling SC 1.0.4 and XML them reimstalli g SC 1.1 and overwrite with XML then try installing the SC 1.1 animations only for vanilla game and then overwrite with XML.

I am sorry you had those problems, the instructions for the XMLs will be changed in the near future to make them more clear, many users have problems with them because they don't install them correctly but it's not your fault! 

Yeah that's what I did originally. I had SC 1.1 installed and used the xmls from M.C.G. I couldn't get AAF to open the wizard with that setup. Then I removed the M.C.G. xmls, and put back the SG 1.1 xmls, and it still wouldn't load. It wasn't until I reverted to 1.0.4 that I finally got AAF to load the wizard and was able to play animations.

Heck, even running only AAF and SG 1.1 (I mean literally the only things in my install was those mods), I couldn't get AAF to load the wizard.

I don't know. Maybe it's something in my actual install that is causing SG 1.1 not to work. The only difference in the fmod is CWSS (1.1 offers support for CWSS, while 1.0.4 doesn't), which I checked the box for so maybe that's it. No idea lol. It's all a big mystery with my big mod list. :P

5 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Ah, just to make things more confusing:  The 1.1 SavageCabbage FOMOD incorrectly reports itself as 1.0.4 (see /FOMOD/info.XML).  I assure you, though, I have tested both, and 1.1 was, in fact, the one installed at the time of my screenshots.

1 hour ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

I don't know. Maybe it's something in my actual install that is causing SG 1.1 not to work.

50 minutes ago, snarfies said:

Ah, just to make things more confusing:  The 1.1 SavageCabbage FOMOD incorrectly reports itself as 1.0.4 (see /FOMOD/info.XML).  I assure you, though, I have tested both, and 1.1 was, in fact, the one installed at the time of my screenshots.

I reported to Savage Cabbage many times  the problems in version 1.1 and he said he would have fixed them, what I can't understand is why the 1.1 doesn't work for you with XML unlocked since when the 1.1 was released the XML unlocked was released also to correct the errors of 1.1 and in fact in my build they work together. The only problem i could think is that maybe you are required to install only for the vanilla game and CWSS, for example Savage Cabbage, atomic lust etc installers let you install animations also for other mods like homemaker etc maybe the XML unlocked are valid only for the vanilla support, you could try this as a test even if i think they should work also with animation for other mods but you never know, i dis not make those xmls.

Edit: a new big update for MCG will come tomorrow or monday, Anghelos was very busy with this one and said that after that he will update the XMLs and mod guide