3 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

It seems nothing is blocking you from MCG, it then must be a setting or something you are currently wearing, like something that is invisible like a player skin that is equipped like an armor or something, like nude suits mod. Can you make a screenshot of your current Harassment scenario setting, I will try to help you modifyng those.

My character is built with Unique Player with nude body preset. I know that Unique Player can be problematic with certain mods. Could that be the block? As to the screen shot, what am I showing you? Not sure ? My settings are Harassment, all options checked ,100% Flirt, 100% Solicit Do you want a photo of that option page?

Just now, maddadicusrex said:

My character is built with Unique Player with nude body preset. I know that Unique Player can be problematic with certain mods. Could that be the block?

It could be indeed because with the last updates i made a much more sensible system to detect if the player is currently wearing a dress or armor and if that mod add the "unique player body" as an armor on top of vanilla body it could be. You can try using this command, but save before doing it because after using this command your pipboy will be also removed and then you will be forced to reload at some point, this is just a test to see if Unique player add an armor:

Player.unequipall

If at this point the harassment will take place i will make a patch for unique player don't worry. I smell we are near to resolving your problem xD

6 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

It could be indeed because with the last updates i made a much more sensible system to detect if the player is currently wearing a dress or armor and if that mod add the "unique player body" as an armor on top of vanilla body it could be. You can try using this command, but save before doing it because after using this command your pipboy will be also removed and then you will be forced to reload at some point, this is just a test to see if Unique player add an armor:

Player.unequipall

If at this point the harassment will take place i will make a patch for unique player don't worry. I smell we are near to resolving your problem xD

That makes sense. I totally forgot about my Unique Player body. You folks have been great, totally love the mod. You ought pay Martin something for his backing you up and being a big help. Will try the command and get back to you..Thanks

3 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

That makes sense. I totally forgot about my Unique Player body. You folks have been great, totally love the mod. You ought pay Martin something for his backing you up and being a big help. Will try the command and get back to you..Thanks

Lol "Don't say you have the cat in the sack when you don't have the cat in the sack." cit. Let's see if this is the case first, don't celebrate before it could also be something else and not unique player body. 

Fingers crossed :D

23 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Lol "Don't say you have the cat in the sack when you don't have the cat in the sack." cit. Let's see if this is the case first, don't celebrate before it could also be something else and not unique player body. 

Fingers crossed :D

OK, so fire Martin before you hire him. Been playing for a short bit after console command. All aspects of mod work, including being raped by Raiders who defeated someone without access to their pipboy weaponry. But no Harassment scenario from being nekked. I like this body, but could disable Unique Player and try game without it?

11 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

OK, so fire Martin before you hire him. Been playing for a short bit after console command. All aspects of mod work, including being raped by Raiders who defeated someone without access to their pipboy weaponry. But no Harassment scenario from being nekked. I like this body, but could disable Unique Player and try game without it?

Damn, i doubt it's unique player the cause then... :( you can do a final test disabling that mod from load order just for science. In case even this test will be negative then we'll have to investigate somewhere else.

19 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Damn, i doubt it's unique player the cause then... :( you can do a final test disabling that mod from load order just for science. In case even this test will be negative then we'll have to investigate somewhere else.

Got nothing after disabling Unique Player and reverting back to an earlier save. Do not want to be a bother because I can go back to 2.758 and everything works. Has to be something you added to the newer files conflicting with what I have. How hard would it be to create an Unique Player Patch? Without deleting UP mod and mucking up a perfectly good load order, maybe something is still buried in my save files. This is the mod I use from Nexus..Unique Player and Followers REDUX

18 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Got nothing after disabling Unique Player and reverting back to an earlier save. Do not want to be a bother because I can go back to 2.758 and everything works. Has to be something you added to the newer files conflicting with what I have. How hard would it be to create an Unique Player Patch? Without deleting UP mod and mucking up a perfectly good load order, maybe something is still buried in my save files. This is the mod I use from Nexus..Unique Player and Followers REDUX

You are not a bother, fixing problems make all the community grow! :)

Making a patch is not difficult but if you said that even by disabling unique player you got still the harassment blocked, a patch could not do anything, I will list all the changes I have done regarding initiative system and tell you what effect can do in some situations:

• After the player is involved in sex, the initiative is paused for 30 seconds. (If you have a mod that changes the timescale this could become a very large time)
  • Your slot 33 (body slot proper) must be empty and you must not wear any item that has the ObjectTypeArmor, if you have a mod that modify your pipboy this could interfere potentially
  • Actors that are in MCG cooldown (i.e. if you actively solicited, flirted, had a MCG conversation a dice game etc  with them) cannot be used for the initiative until they are in cooldown;
  • If you are interrupted by a dialogue with some other actor the initiative scenario are interrupted

Do you think one of your mod, or your gaming behaviour can interfere with one of those?

2 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

You are not a bother, fixing problems make all the community grow! :)

Making a patch is not difficult but if you said that even by disabling unique player you got still the harassment blocked, a patch could not do anything, I will list all the changes I have done regarding initiative system and tell you what effect can do in some situations:

• After the player is involved in sex, the initiative is paused for 30 seconds. (If you have a mod that changes the timescale this could become a very large time)
  • Your slot 33 (body slot proper) must be empty and you must not wear any item that has the ObjectTypeArmor, if you have a mod that modify your pipboy this could interfere potentially
  • Actors that are in MCG cooldown (i.e. if you actively solicited, flirted, had a MCG conversation a dice game etc  with them) cannot be used for the initiative until they are in cooldown;
  • If you are interrupted by a dialogue with some other actor the initiative scenario are interrupted

Do you think one of your mod, or your gaming behaviour can interfere with one of those?

Thanks for all of us trying. None of the above. I will go back to 2.75. Any place to go for archived files. Could use Social Anims Addons mod for 2.75? Cannot give up this mod. I like it too much.

6 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Thanks for all of us trying. None of the above. I will go back to 2.75. Any place to go for archived files. Could use Social Anims Addons mod for 2.75? Cannot give up this mod. I like it too much.

It's a shame you have to roll back to a previous version, so many things have been fixed and added in the last days :( ... I am still confident that the solution to your problem can be found but I understand you are tired of trying at the moment. Maybe finish to play your current game with the older version then in the future when and if you'll be ready to start a new game and/or change your load order we will see again :)

I will upload all the previous version 2.7.xx i have saved, choose the one you like. Social anims and skippable dialogues can be safely used for previous versions but some of their features are not available for those older versions, for example the ability to activate a bed for cuddles.

v2.7.55 : M.C.G. Fallout4 2.7.55.rar

v2.7.57: M.C.G. Fallout4 2.7.57.rar

v2.7.58 (last before big changes): M.C.G. Fallout4 2.7.58.rar

11 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Do you think a new game would even sort things out. If I was using Unique Player for 2.758 and everything worked, then it would have to be something he added in the updated version that seems to conflict with how Unique Player handles it's nude state, now? I will be damned to know what it is.

No i don't believe a new game will sort things out, I strongly believe it' unique player body that prevents that feature. What i were saying with "when you will be ready to make a new game" was that in the future you may want to drop that mod or maybe a working patch will be made. Also i forgot to ask: previously you said that you were not having any approach scenario and any npc npc autonomous sex, but later you said that the autonoumus sex resumed working and about approaches you focused your reports about the non working naked harassment, am I to assume that the other approaches like prostitute are working for you at some point with new version? This just to narrow the search to the naked player recognizing code

19 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

No i don't believe a new game will sort things out, I strongly believe it' unique player body that prevents that feature. What i were saying with "when you will be ready to make a new game" was that in the future you may want to drop that mod or maybe a working patch will be made. Also i forgot to ask: previously you said that you were not having any approach scenario and any npc npc autonomous sex, but later you said that the autonoumus sex resumed working and about approaches you focused your reports about the non working naked harassment, am I to assume that the other approaches like prostitute are working for you at some point with new version? This just to narrow the search to the naked player recognizing code

Have really not played long enough for every approach to happen.    What is definately not happening is the Harassment "Well, what do we have here. You are in a lot of trouble now. Then I get options to submit or try to run get drugged and raped" Everything else seems to trigger but that one. I used to get it alot in vers.2.758 because I like running around nekked. What is the point of female wiggles and jiggles if you do not show. I play as female. Maybe a patch could be made to fix that part of it?

Fixed: NPCs in the Super mutant faction, Raider faction and Gunner faction will no more report the player for infidelty;

Just this factions? What about others? Also some initially non-hostile factions may become hostile during quests or after some player's actions. Is it possible to check if NPC is hostile instead?

4 hours ago, khrenj said:

Just this factions? What about others? Also some initially non-hostile factions may become hostile during quests or after some player's actions. Is it possible to check if NPC is hostile instead?

Have you read the rest of the changelog?... actually blocking those factions is redundant... Anghelos has inserted another keyword for when the player is raped so you should not have any problem with any pacified actor during rape.

The check for hostile there was already, Hostile actors don't report you for infidelty. Your problem was because when you are defeated and raped, all hostiles become pacified and thus valid to report. With that keyword they will not. Of course this not include rape from other mods...that is the reason he added those three factions...because those are the factions that can abduct you in CSA, which is an external mod. For other modders, they can add compatibility with MCG API, nothing more can be done.

7 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Have really not played long enough for every approach to happen.    What is definately not happening is the Harassment "Well, what do we have here. You are in a lot of trouble now. Then I get options to submit or try to run get drugged and raped" Everything else seems to trigger but that one. I used to get it alot in vers.2.758 because I like running around nekked. What is the point of female wiggles and jiggles if you do not show. I play as female. Maybe a patch could be made to fix that part of it?

We will see if a patch can be made for Unique Player, almost definitely must be something from that mod at this point.

Edit: yes unique player reason for naked harassment block confirmed...that sneaky bitch. Anghelos will add a formlist in mezt version that you will be able to edit in FO4Edit adding the armor form id of that mod naked skin, a tutorial on how to do it will be provided.

38 minutes ago, BAB PEEG said:

After a while it seems like the npc initiative system just seems to stop working, I tried restarting the mod but it never seems to work again. The other parts of the mod work but that one just....stops working.

I am playing it since the release...hours and hours of gaming and it never stopped for me. It must be something in your setup that has gone wrong, read all the previous posts about this and run the commands told by anghelos to maddadicusrex. I am sure that also for you there is a simple reason, like maybe you stay in the same place and so the cooldown for the actors lasts 8 in game hours...or maybe all the actors around you have entered cooldown because they were involved in random sex...or you are stuck with AAF keywords...reasons can be many but, for sure i can say this: it's not the system that stops working without a reason.

12 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Hey Maddad can you tell me what .esp are you using of unique player redux? I will be able to make a patch for you the moment you tell me :P

I see that mod has many .esp both for males and females, for example i see: UniqueFemalePlayer.esp or UniqueFemalePlayerAndFollowers.esp or also UniqueFemalePlayerandFollowersDLC.esp etc etc what did you installed among them?

10 minutes ago, Supowe23 said:

Guys, i have a major problem. After installing this mod my AAF scene menu just stopped working, and it means that animations can not be played.

Did you installed all the requirements?... Did you installed the unlocked creature or unlocked human xmls?...

5 hours ago, Martin56 said:

I am playing it since the release...hours and hours of gaming and it never stopped for me. It must be something in your setup that has gone wrong, read all the previous posts about this and run the commands told by anghelos to maddadicusrex. I am sure that also for you there is a simple reason, like maybe you stay in the same place and so the cooldown for the actors lasts 8 in game hours...or maybe all the actors around you have entered cooldown because they were involved in random sex...or you are stuck with AAF keywords...reasons can be many but, for sure i can say this: it's not the system that stops working without a reason.

I think I see a potential issue. You say that initiative to character gets cancelled after other scenes. I have settings from anywhere of 4 hours to 6 hours for approaches. Only Flirt is 2 hours to try to get responses. Yet in 14 game hours, I have had ( 9 ) npc on npc sex events and only ( 1 ) npc likes me for sex approach. The npc events are ignoring the time blocks, triggering near nonstop activity ,overwhelming any character approach options. That may be what is happening to the other poster.

Also, I only use Unique for my character. I use this version because it supports CBBE out of the box, where the original is older and vanilla. Unique Female Player ESP..........

6 hours ago, BAB PEEG said:

After a while it seems like the npc initiative system just seems to stop working, I tried restarting the mod but it never seems to work again. The other parts of the mod work but that one just....stops working.

Does it seem like the NPCS are getting more sex events than your character? Does it seem like the NPCS events happen all the time, almost non stop?

2 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Also, I only use Unique for my character. I use this version because it supports CBBE out of the box, where the original is older and vanilla. Unique Female Player ESP..........

The patch will be given to you after the new bersion of mcg will be released today!