1. Is there any keyword that prevents MCG to take away some item during robbery? I have a couple of mods that add some control items as ingestibles. I have noticed that these items were removed during MCG robbery/RSE abduction but for some reason they were not appeared in the boss chest (RSE abduction quest).

2. Suggestion: MCG already has 2 settings for animations length - for consensual animations and for rapes. Can you add 3rd setting for kisses/hugs/eating and the like? 40-60 seconds for sex is not too much, there are quite a lot interesting things to watch. But 40-60 s to watch someone eating noodles is boring.

22 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Thanks for reporting, eating animation has no end for player, must be ended manually with movement, for npcs instead is 3 minutes or until you leave area or activate them. About the bug, question: did you always waited long before exiting manually or did you also tried to exit manually after few seconds? If not can you try the eating animation then exiting shortly after and see if commands work? I have a theory about the player idle camera interfering with it, in that case it would be resolved easily. In my game for example i generally manually end the eating animation after 10-15 seconds and i have normal player commands

Hey there.

Just had the bug happen again on a different toon (not that that means much as it is the same load order). I exited the noodle animation after about 5 seconds, and was again locked out of the my weapons/mouse 1-2 actions.  I could walk and run, interact with objects, open the PIPboy, fast travel, but not draw my weapon or shoot/attack...

sadly, a spelling error in the CC Anglelos92 provided below/above stopped me from trying the console command (the spelling error was on my end... wrote it down wrong!) 

20 minutes ago, Hugaru said:

Capturar.PNG.6fdd447a8fdf55a6ea78a1f09db34c38.PNG

2.PNG

First of all you have old versions of MCG Files, I see you have 2.9,65 when the actual version is 2.10.00; 

AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes are required, you need to enable one of those;

XML Unlocked Human and XML Unlocked Creatures are old versions, use the XML_Unlocked_Pack but with it you need to also download and Install Vio Strapons in version 2.7 and enable the AAF patch for leito and crazy +  install  AAF OVERLAY PATCHES: HERE. Only CumNWealth_Patches_Base.rar should be installed of AAF Overlay Patches; 

32 minutes ago, khrenj said:

1. Is there any keyword that prevents MCG to take away some item during robbery? I have a couple of mods that add some control items as ingestibles. I have noticed that these items were removed during MCG robbery/RSE abduction but for some reason they were not appeared in the boss chest (RSE abduction quest).

2. Suggestion: MCG already has 2 settings for animations length - for consensual animations and for rapes. Can you add 3rd setting for kisses/hugs/eating and the like? 40-60 seconds for sex is not too much, there are quite a lot interesting things to watch. But 40-60 s to watch someone eating noodles is boring.

1. Use Steal by value setting, if those are controls item probably the author have set a value of 0 caps for them, if instead they have a value I am sorry this cannot be resolved as there are no blacklisted keywords for the robbery system, only Quest items are not robbed (if not used the Steal by base object);

2. I will think about it, the noodles animation time cannot be controlled in MCM because that is not an AAF animation and btw can be stopped when you want by talking with the npc, if the npc is animating, or by using the player movement if the player is animating;

I suggest to not use the noodle animation until it will be fixed in the next version, you could end with your weapon controls disabled, if that happens for you use the Consolle command: ResetInputEnableLayer 0

8 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

if instead they have a value I am sorry this cannot be resolved as there are no blacklisted keywords for the robbery system, only Quest items are not robbed (if not used the Steal by base object);

How are quest items recognized? I thought there is some "QuestItem" keyword.

9 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

I suggest to not use the noodle animation until it will be fixed in the next version, you could end with your weapon controls disabled, if that happens for you use the Consolle command: ResetInputEnableLayer 0

Thanks, I had run into this issue yesterday and I had to reload previous save.

3 hours ago, khrenj said:

How are quest items recognized? I thought there is some "QuestItem" keyword.

Thanks, I had run into this issue yesterday and I had to reload previous save.

Quest items can be recognized by their value because when the function to know their value is used in script they return the value -1 which is normally not possible because minimum value is 0 in Creation kit.

hi Anghelos.

First,

thank you.  you have created an awesome mod, I actually got working one time!!! however I evidently screwed it up and now no matter what I do it is broken.

I originally installed only the mods and such for what you listed, however, I loaded a couple of weapon CC club I bought as well as a couple of condos I got from the CC. Now nothing works. 

specifically it will not recognize my wife in the crosshairs to initiate a conversation, or anything beyond. 

the weapon mod I authorized from the CC is the anti materiel rifle, and the Charleston Condo and the Courser Condo.  have you heard of any issues from those?

other than that, I only run cheat terminal, and man's best friend for Dogmeat.

thanks much!

C

16 minutes ago, corridian said:

hi Anghelos.

First,

thank you.  you have created an awesome mod, I actually got working one time!!! however I evidently screwed it up and now no matter what I do it is broken.

I originally installed only the mods and such for what you listed, however, I loaded a couple of weapon CC club I bought as well as a couple of condos I got from the CC. Now nothing works. 

specifically it will not recognize my wife in the crosshairs to initiate a conversation, or anything beyond. 

the weapon mod I authorized from the CC is the anti materiel rifle, and the Charleston Condo and the Courser Condo.  have you heard of any issues from those?

other than that, I only run cheat terminal, and man's best friend for Dogmeat.

thanks much!

C

Hi Corridian :) , let us exclude the most obvious cause of problems first, did you activated the mod in MCM, using the "Start the mod" button in the title page?

Edit: i am telling this because you said you want to activate your wife so i presume you are in pre war and you made a new game or was this a game where MCG was already activated? Other than that did you recently updated Fallout 4 version or F4SE version or MCM versio ? Maybe it is MCM not working for you, the hotkeys rely on MCM

If I want to use Violate with this mod and also have an abduction system, do I need to have RSE: CSA installed or can Violate access the abduction system of MCG although the respawn system is disabled? It's stated in the mod compatibility list that the abduction part of RSE: CSA has been integrated into the respawn system of MCG but also that I have to disable the respawn system if I want to use Violate and now I'm a little confused...

1 minute ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

If I want to use Violate with this mod and also have an abduction system, do I need to have RSE: CSA installed or can Violate access the abduction system of MCG although the respawn system is disabled? It's stated in the mod compatibility list that the abduction part of RSE: CSA has been integrated into the respawn system of MCG but also that I have to disable the respawn system if I want to use Violate. 

No you still need to install RSE II: CSA to let MCG use the abduction system, basically if you have CSA and MCG respawn system you need to disable the Surrender part of CSA because that is handled by MCG but the abduction part is still fully handled by CSA itself. Regarding MCG Respawn and Violate, they both do the same thing, they handle the surrender part and then tell CSA to start the abduction part. MCG Respawn system and AAF Violate have many features in common but both have their special and own features that the other doesn't have, you need to choose one of them. You can use Violate together with MCG but you won't be able to start the MCG Respawn system, in fact if you have violate installed and you press the button to start the MCG Respawn system it will tell you that you can't so with all three mods installed the player surrender part will be handled by Violate and Violate will also tell CSA how and when start abductions.

15 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

No you still need to install RSE II: CSA to let MCG use the abduction system, basically if you have CSA and MCG respawn system you need to disable the Surrender part of CSA because that is handled by MCG but the abduction part is still fully handled by CSA itself. Regarding MCG Respawn and Violate, they both do the same thing, they handle the surrender part and then tell CSA to start the abduction part. MCG Respawn system and AAF Violate have many features in common but both have their special and own features that the other doesn't have, you need to choose one of them. You can use Violate together with MCG but you won't be able to start the MCG Respawn system, in fact if you have violate installed and you press the button to start the MCG Respawn system it will tell you that you can't so with all three mods installed the player surrender part will be handled by Violate and Violate will also tell CSA how and when start abductions.

That answers my question, thanks a lot!

13 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Hi Corridian :) , let us exclude the most obvious cause of problems first, did you activated the mod in MCM, using the "Start the mod" button in the title page?

Edit: i am telling this because you said you want to activate your wife so i presume you are in pre war and you made a new game or was this a game where MCG was already activated? Other than that did you recently updated Fallout 4 version or F4SE version or MCM versio ? Maybe it is MCM not working for you, the hotkeys rely on MCM

hi Martin,

yes, strangely enough MCM was loaded and hotkeys chosen.

I have since removed everything and am attempting to reinstall one mod at a time and then verifying it functions. I am trying to make sure it works before moving beyond the start scene.

thanks!

C

13 hours ago, Martin56 said:

oh I forgot to include that I did have it totally functioning at one point, but for some reason the bodies were mega distorted so I went back to fix that and the story got more interesting.

22 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Am I missing something on the new update? Where is the skippable dialogue file? Or is it now something else?

Now it is directly included in the MCG FO4 2.10.15, so you need to unistall the previous skippable file and the previous MCG version and install only the new MCG version, optionally also the MCG social anims

12 minutes ago, corridian said:

oh I forgot to include that I did have it totally functioning at one point, but for some reason the bodies were mega distorted so I went back to fix that and the story got more interesting.

Ok let us know if you see the "star the mod" button in the MCG title page in MCM when you will reinstall it

9 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

Now it is directly included in the MCG FO4 2.10.15, so you need to unistall the previous skippable file and the previous MCG version and install only the new MCG version, optionally also the MCG social anims

Ok let us know if you see the "star the mod" button in the MCG title page in MCM when you will reinstall it

will do!

Also, perhaps a totally Noob question, but I am a noob here :)

Could I see your load order, or at least a load order that will ensure that MCG fully functions?

thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, Martin56 said:

ok, in going through my meticulous reinsertion (sic) of the mods and such, I have a possible conflict question- Infinite companions or Amazing Follower Tweak? AFF seems to want the infinite companions, does AFT conflict with any other mods needed besides the infinite companions? with MCG do I need either of them? AFT has some great functions I will miss but can live without.

thanks

16 minutes ago, corridian said:

ok, in going through my meticulous reinsertion (sic) of the mods and such, I have a possible conflict question- Infinite companions or Amazing Follower Tweak? AFF seems to want the infinite companions, does AFT conflict with any other mods needed besides the infinite companions? with MCG do I need either of them? AFT has some great functions I will miss but can live without.

thanks

It should be compatible

On 4/13/2019 at 2:23 AM, anghelos92 said:

---------

When I start the game in the MCM the mod appears, but there is <no start button> even though it appears I can start to set it up <no change i make is saved> so, I can´t really use the mod even though it´s installed and it appears in the MCM. Please Help 

2 hours ago, Martin56 said:

It should be compatible

ok Martin, 

I am back to functioning with MCG yay!

I have not installed any weapon mods, I am about to put the cheat terminal on because of it's ability to allow me to not use AFT for appearance changes on followers. As of right now I have no additional follower tweaks so I was going to put a dogmeat best friend mod on.

If I make it out of the vault in one piece and fully functioning I will add a couple more mods in and bug you more if I have an issue~

thanks much!

C