1 hour ago, BAB PEEG said:

Ok so after more testing what seems to be breaking the npc initiative system is the aggressive option when somebody asks for caps, more testing to follow.

We will look into it and fix it, thank you for you tests...this info could reveal very useful :)

Did a new installation, tried to install ever requirement correctly but didn't get any animation started by MCG.

There were no errors but the animations simply didn't start.

Thought it was a AAF problem  but could start animations via AAF thus i started looking elsewhere and the culprit was AAF XML Extended 1.03.

Removed it and there are no more problems.

2 minutes ago, Snoopy911 said:

Did a new installation, tried to install ever requirement correctly but didn't get any animation started by MCG.

There were no errors but the animations simply didn't start.

Thought it was a AAF problem  but could start animations via AAF thus i started looking elsewhere and the culprit was AAF XML Extended 1.03.

Removed it and there are no more problems.

Thanks for reporting this, I will look into it :)

Help, I have got everything installed in the correct order, following the instructions to a T. Everything initiates in game, started the mod through MCM v1.37, hotkeys have been set and function appropriately. However I cannot get any scenes to initiate, the NPC will follow to a location but then when you chose a spot they go on as if nothing happened. If you try to re-initiate the scene it says "AAF scene already active" yet not scenes ever play, and I and the NPC can walk around freely and play the actual game.  I have all the recommend animation packs installed. Info: AAF Beta 97, MCM v1.37,  Looks Menu v1.6.16, MCG v2.9.65.

Also unrelated, how does one get rid of "Refused State?"

20 minutes ago, cmynutt said:

Help, I have got everything installed in the correct order, following the instructions to a T. Everything initiates in game, started the mod through MCM v1.37, hotkeys have been set and function appropriately. However I cannot get any scenes to initiate, the NPC will follow to a location but then when you chose a spot they go on as if nothing happened. If you try to re-initiate the scene it says "AAF scene already active" yet not scenes ever play, and I and the NPC can walk around freely and play the actual game.  I have all the recommend animation packs installed. Info: AAF Beta 97, MCM v1.37,  Looks Menu v1.6.16, MCG v2.9.65.

Also unrelated, how does one get rid of "Refused State?"

When AAF scenes don't work is because AAF detects errors and cannot execute. 

Most common errors come because of mods not updated:

The one patch to bang them all is a great source of errors currently because it is not updated to most recent animation mods, AAF XML extended has been reported as generating errors, Savage Cabbage animations v1.1 too. Also the (XML)_Unlocked_Pack is very easy to generate errors if installed not correctly and instructions for it are still confused so you may want to unistall those and install Savage Cabbage v 1.0.4. 

Anyway to help you better please report what errors returns AAF, to see them you open the AAF wizard, then go to the admin tab and press enter (the key sequence to do this in game is: HOME button, DELETE button, DELETE button, ENTER button and you shall see the probable errors so we may make a more precise idea of your problem;

The refused state goes away after about 3 minutes, if you don't like that feature you can use the relative cheat in the MCM interaction system page, note that the cheat will prevent you to get the refused state but will not eliminate the refused state if you already have it, in that case to hasten its removal you can sleep for 4-5 hours in game.

Also after your report, please consider to update MCG to latest version, which is 2.10.00

2 hours ago, Martin56 said:

When AAF scenes don't work is because AAF detects errors and cannot execute. 

Most common errors come because of mods not updated:

The one patch to bang them all is a great source of errors currently because it is not updated to most recent animation mods, AAF XML extended has been reported as generating errors, Savage Cabbage animations v1.1 too. Also the (XML)_Unlocked_Pack is very easy to generate errors if installed not correctly and instructions for it are still confused so you may want to unistall those and install Savage Cabbage v 1.0.4. 

Anyway to help you better please report what errors returns AAF, to see them you open the AAF wizard, then go to the admin tab and press enter (the key sequence to do this in game is: HOME button, DELETE button, DELETE button, ENTER button and you shall see the probable errors so we may make a more precise idea of your problem;

The refused state goes away after about 3 minutes, if you don't like that feature you can use the relative cheat in the MCM interaction system page, note that the cheat will prevent you to get the refused state but will not eliminate the refused state if you already have it, in that case to hasten its removal you can sleep for 4-5 hours in game.

Also after your report, please consider to update MCG to latest version, which is 2.10.00

Thanks, followed all the ideas and it works fine now. Not sure what was causing it, but there were like 3 pages of errors before. Might go back and try and diagnose which was the problem later. 

12 minutes ago, cmynutt said:

Thanks, followed all the ideas and it works fine now. Not sure what was causing it, but there were like 3 pages of errors before. Might go back and try and diagnose which was the problem later. 

Thank you, if you find what was causing the problem for you could help us solve the problem definitely but take your time, don't rush to make further test, enjoy the game first :)

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet or not but, I have encountered a possible bug:

On the social animation of eating noodles, the animation doesn't seem to have an end... (waited over 2 minutes) you can force and end to the animation with KB/mouse movement, but this seems to lock you out of your weapons/attack/mouse1-2 buttons! I can move about the map, I can fast travel, I can settlement build, I can interact with NPCS, I can just never, ever draw my weapon after the noodle animation. 

the only fix i have found is to save, then totally exit FO4, then load back in. Loading a save game without exiting doesn't solve the issue sadly... 

34 minutes ago, nitemares said:

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet or not but, I have encountered a possible bug:

On the social animation of eating noodles, the animation doesn't seem to have an end... (waited over 2 minutes) you can force and end to the animation with KB/mouse movement, but this seems to lock you out of your weapons/attack/mouse1-2 buttons! I can move about the map, I can fast travel, I can settlement build, I can interact with NPCS, I can just never, ever draw my weapon after the noodle animation. 

the only fix i have found is to save, then totally exit FO4, then load back in. Loading a save game without exiting doesn't solve the issue sadly... 

Thanks for reporting, eating animation has no end for player, must be ended manually with movement, for npcs instead is 3 minutes or until you leave area or activate them. About the bug, question: did you always waited long before exiting manually or did you also tried to exit manually after few seconds? If not can you try the eating animation then exiting shortly after and see if commands work? I have a theory about the player idle camera interfering with it, in that case it would be resolved easily. In my game for example i generally manually end the eating animation after 10-15 seconds and i have normal player commands

3 hours ago, nitemares said:

thx for reporting, will be fixed in the next update.

Edit: In the mean time when this happens to you use this consolle command:

ResetInputEnableLayer 0

These questions was buried in the comments, so the second attempt...

1. Is it possible to add an option to not rename temporary followers? (when you say them something like "let's find more private place") If a NPC was renamed using Rename Anything in such cases the MCG restore NPC's original name (i.e. "Settler" etc). Martin56 found a way to edit mod's ESP to avoid this but it is quite tedious work to edit this quest everytime mod has updated.

2. I changed Ellie Perkins' clothes (using "openactorcontainer 1" command) but right after finishing a date with her the MCG for some reason reverted back her original dirty skirt. Is it intended? After usual AAF scenes she dress up the dress I gave her.

31 minutes ago, khrenj said:

These questions was buried in the comments, so the second attempt...

1. Is it possible to add an option to not rename temporary followers? (when you say them something like "let's find more private place") If a NPC was renamed using Rename Anything in such cases the MCG restore NPC's original name (i.e. "Settler" etc). Martin56 found a way to edit mod's ESP to avoid this but it is quite tedious work to edit this quest everytime mod has updated.

2. I changed Ellie Perkins' clothes (using "openactorcontainer 1" command) but right after finishing a date with her the MCG for some reason reverted back her original dirty skirt. Is it intended? After usual AAF scenes she dress up the dress I gave her.

1: no.

2: There is no functions in the MCG script that after the ending of the date make the dating actor equip any clothes at all. Evidently her AI make her reequip her standard outfit. When she is in a date with you technically she is a temporary follower so that is the reason why she doesn't unequip the clothes you give her. After the date her behavior return vanilla. The confront you did with AAF has no sense at all regarding this, AAF give back the clothes that the actor is wearing the moment before starting the animation...

1 hour ago, khrenj said:

Then one more question: is it possible to make MCG to restore current name of NPC (not original one)? Even if he was renamed by Rename Anything.

When MCG clear the "Following for sex" or "orgy member xx" alias it already returns to the original vanilla name. This is vanila creationkit mechanic. Rename anything uses something different, a F4SE dll to rename objects in FO4, something not vanilla and even external to creation kit boundaries. Nothing I can do about it. I consider the argument about this closed.

6 minutes ago, Hugaru said:

Hello, how are you ? So I installed the mod largely working properly, but when an enemy surrenders, I tend to rape him but in the animation being raped am I ??? How can I solve this?

<rant mode>

This happens because the AAF community is STUPID, SHORT SIGHTED AND TOXIC. IT imposes IN EVERY POSSIBLE XML, ANIMATION, EVERYTHING a gameplay where the player is always female and always receiver instead of giving to the actual modders the final call on how things should be called for AAF. 

</rant mode>

You must use my Unlocked XML files if you are capable of correctly install them, or try a mod like AAF XML EXTENDED, HERE.

1 minute ago, Hugaru said:

But to use this one I will need to desistalate the AAF and everything related to it? Or not ?

Yes almost everything because it requires a clean install of AAF, dumping all those AAF patches out there that complicates only life. But I know that this procedure could scare normal users, so I suggest to try with AAF XML EXTENDED 

21 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

<rant mode>

This happens because the AAF community is STUPID, SHORT SIGHTED AND TOXIC. IT imposes IN EVERY POSSIBLE XML, ANIMATION, EVERYTHING a gameplay where the player is always female and always receiver instead of giving to the actual modders the final call on how things should be called for AAF. 

</rant mode>

You must use my Unlocked XML files if you are capable of correctly install them, or try a mod like AAF XML EXTENDED, HERE.

Not sure what the poster's issue is? Your mod gives me the option for choosing male/female positions. AAF also has the ability to choose by picking your character first or last, which changes up the positioning. (using Home key). Because I disable AAF settings for gender, I can change up any pose to reflect my tastes. Not that hard to do..

23 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Not sure what the poster's issue is? Your mod gives me the option for choosing male/female positions. AAF also has the ability to choose by picking your character first or last, which changes up the positioning. (using Home key). Because I disable AAF settings for gender, I can change up any pose to reflect my tastes. Not that hard to do..

This is because you have extended AAF capabilities with a patch that add more gender combinations or using the AAF Unlock Gender setting in its INI (Which is not really a good thing to do). Normal, newbie users like the one above unfortunately have their life really hard because can't comprehend why the animations are gender locked... 

And as you can see now he messed up with the installation...?