16 minutes ago, squidsarederp123 said:

i for some reason dont have a big ass start button

LOL, your MCM, fallout 4, F4SE versions? Your monitor resolution and aspect ratio?

Try to put this .jason file inside  you Fallout 4 install folder/Data/MCM/Config/MagnoCumGaudio

Overwrite when requested. (it's a modified version of the MCM menu for MCG, with aesthetics lowered)

Config.json

9 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Try again tagging two males but this time install Savage Cabbage animations v 1.0.4 and all the AAF Themes (they are hard requirements for MCG) because from what you said you don't have one of those because it's impossible you don't have foursome and fivesome animations with SC 1.0.4 and relative themes. AAF will correct the extra input (duplicated actor) automatically, however this will be looked into, at the moment I tried to replicate in my game your problem without success.

Edit: what i said is wrong, it will be fixed soon

To make sure: I have SavageCabbage Animations 1.0.4 installed and also AAF themes except basic one (is it needed if I don't use pose mods?).

EDIT: sorry, I just woke up I didn't have time to read all of this.

1 minute ago, khrenj said:

To make sure: I have SavageCabbage Animations 1.0.4 installed and also AAF themes except basic one (is it needed if I don't use pose mods?).

What i said in that answer was wrong, i am sorry. There was indeed a bug for woman player when making orgies as plauer receiver, i never exerienced that because my character is male. Your problem should have been fixed in version 2.9.14.

To Anghelos and Martin...........As to my issue, just remembered, the vers 2.90 was the first time I loaded the extra file MCG Unlock Social Anims. Never did that prior. Could the extra file have been blocking some of the in-game interactions? Going to try vers. 2.914 without the add on and see what happens.

I can confirm that 2.9.14 fixed problem with orgies not starting.

I noticed one more problem with orgies. I have Spawnable Unique Settlers mod installed and quite a lot of such settlers in my settlements, all renamed using Rename Anything. But after an orgy MCG restore their original names (something like "Unique Settler F Normal"). This doesn't occur after "normal" sex (flirt and dating; though I didn't tried prostitution yet).

I disabled renaming in MCG and AAF options.

6 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

To Anghelos and Martin...........As to my issue, just remembered, the vers 2.90 was the first time I loaded the extra file MCG Unlock Social Anims. Never did that prior. Could the extra file have been blocking some of the in-game interactions? Going to try vers. 2.914 without the add on and see what happens.

Unfortunately i don't think that could block your approaches, have you tried running those consolle commands that anghelos said?

4 hours ago, khrenj said:

I can confirm that 2.9.14 fixed problem with orgies not starting.

I noticed one more problem with orgies. I have Spawnable Unique Settlers mod installed and quite a lot of such settlers in my settlements, all renamed using Rename Anything. But after an orgy MCG restore their original names (something like "Unique Settler F Normal"). This doesn't occur after "normal" sex (flirt and dating; though I didn't tried prostitution yet).

I disabled renaming in MCG and AAF options.

When the player tag an npc for an orgy, they are stored temporaly into an alias that have a name, in fact in my game when i tag them i see they are renamed "Orgy member 1" "orgy member 2" etc, then after the orgy the alias are cleared and they regain their original name. Normally if an npc is already filling a named alias, they don't change name in "orgy member ...". It could be possible that reverting to the original name erase the rename anything name because that mod doesn't give names using alias but some other f4se magic trickery xD (kudos). Disabling rename system in MCG will not solve your problem that is a completely separated system, not used for orgies. Making a custom patch to solve your issues should be easy, i might do it for you later but first let's just make sure is really an MCG compatibility issue by doing a test: instead of starting an orgy using MCG systems try to start an orgy with those npcs you renamed with Rename Anything using the AAF wizard and see if they change name after the scene, this just to exclude an AAF proper involvment because in this case an MCG patch would be not enough.

28 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

... but first let's just make sure is really an MCG compatibility issue by doing a test: instead of starting an orgy using MCG systems try to start an orgy with those npcs you renamed with Rename Anything using the AAF wizard and see if they change name after the scene, this just to exclude an AAF proper involvment because in this case an MCG patch would be not enough.

I disabled renaming in AAF during its installation and didn't enable it after that. Also when I use normal options for sex with and NPC (no orgy) MCG temporary rename her too ("Following for sex" if I recall correctly). And then it successfully revert her original name, even if this NPC was renamed using Rename Anything. This problem occur only after orgies.

14 minutes ago, khrenj said:

I disabled renaming in AAF during its installation and didn't enable it after that. Also when I use normal options for sex with and NPC (no orgy) MCG temporary rename her too ("Following for sex" if I recall correctly). And then it successfully revert her original name, even if this NPC was renamed using Rename Anything. This problem occur only after orgies.

That's interesting because mcg use the same temporary rename method for the orgies, have you tried to make an orgy using only AAF wizard instead of MCG?

Sorry, I was wrong. This happening every time when NPC is temporary renamed by MCG. I.e. it always revert back their original names. And I think that Spawnable Unique Settlers is not a problem, this will happen with any renamed NPC.

And yes, I tried AAF interface - no renaming because I disabled this feature during AAF installation.

Just now, khrenj said:

Sorry, I was wrong. This happening every time when NPC is temporary renamed by MCG. I.e. it always revert back their original names. And I think that Spawnable Unique Settlers is not a problem, this will happen with any renamed NPC.

And yes, I tried AAF interface - no renaming because I disabled this feature during AAF installation.

Ok should be easy to resolve with a patch that doesn't give temporary names to the aliases, i will make it for you, hold on! :)

26 minutes ago, khrenj said:

Here you are: copy and paste this in your fallout 4 install folder/Data then overwrite. Note that this patch is always reverted when you update the mod, so if you update the mod in the future and you can use FO4Edit you should edit the AnghelosMain quest and find the aliases AnghelosOrgy1, AnghelosOrgy2, AnghelosOrgy3, AnghelosOrgy4 and AnghelosSexFollowerAlias quite at the bottom and remove from them the "Uses Stored Text", "Stores Text" and "Clear Names When Removed" flags. Important: do not delete the "Optional" flag though or the quest will not start!

Spoiler

1219323470_DesktopScreenshot2019_10.06-12_39_40.98(2).png.a4a9d2760f109a39f1fea719e8ad868e.png

MagnoCumGaudio.esp

Let me know if this resolved your problem!

Martin56, thanks!

More questions and problems.

--------------------------------------------------

I enabled MCG respawn system (and disabled its analogue in the RSE II CSA). When my character was taken down by supermutants and one of them started to rape her I saw the message: "Legendary Supermutant Warlord" reported your infidelity to your spouse/husband. You're gonna divorce now..."  Can a rape be considered an infidelity? I think it is unfair. Just imagine this supermutant visiting Valentine's office in DC and reporting Ellie Perkins about my character raped by his colleague ?

Then my character fell in CSA Abduction event and was raped many times by supermutants. And again the similar message: "Supermutant saw your public sex ..." and so on about increasing infamy ?

Is it possible to exclude hostile factions from this infamy/infidelity system? Yes, there are (very few) non-hostile supermutants, gunners, etc but I doubt that Strong or Ericsson will be interested in my character's fidelity ?

---------------------------------------------------

During the abduction event mentioned above my character was raped many times and I noticed that this rapes increased "normal" count in stats. Is it intended? This should be considered submissive sex, isn't it? Or this is RSE II CSA problem reporting this rapes incorrectly?

About robbey: in the MCG settings I set up to steal everything and every time during respawn events. But I noticed that attackers didn't take some clothing like jewelry, piercing, etc. Is it intended? Is it possible to make MCG to seize everything?

Also I noticed that aid items from the Agony were not stolen too. How can I add them to a "steal list"? (I have basic xEdit skills)

22 minutes ago, khrenj said:

Martin56, thanks!

More questions and problems.

--------------------------------------------------

I enabled MCG respawn system (and disabled its analogue in the RSE II CSA). When my character was taken down by supermutants and one of them started to rape her I saw the message: "Legendary Supermutant Warlord" reported your infidelity to your spouse/husband. You're gonna divorce now..."  Can a rape be considered an infidelity? I think it is unfair. Just imagine this supermutant visiting Valentine's office in DC and reporting Ellie Perkins about my character raped by his colleague ?

Then my character fell in CSA Abduction event and was raped many times by supermutants. And again the similar message: "Supermutant saw your public sex ..." and so on about increasing infamy ?

Is it possible to exclude hostile factions from this infamy/infidelity system? Yes, there are (very few) non-hostile supermutants, gunners, etc but I doubt that Strong or Ericsson will be interested in my character's fidelity ?

During the abduction event mentioned above my character was raped many times and I noticed that this rapes increased "normal" count in stats. Is it intended? This should be considered submissive sex, isn't it? Or this is RSE II CSA problem reporting this rapes incorrectly?

About robbey: in the MCG settings I set up to steal everything and every time during respawn events. But I noticed that attackers didn't take some clothing like jewelry, piercing, etc. Is it intended? Is it possible to make MCG to seize everything?

Also I noticed that aid items from the Agony were not stolen too. How can I add them to a "steal list"? (I have basic xEdit skills)

• LOOOOL ?, thanks for reporting that supermutant infidelty whistleblower! It will fixed in the next update!
  • About CSA rapes being listed as normal this can't be addressed by MCG, Anghelos told other modders how to create support for this, using the "meta" in the AAF scene settings struct, which is very easy and don't require to make MCG a dependency for other mods, but only EgoBallistic in his AAF Violate and AAF Sex Em Up has added support for this, all the other mods sex are recognized as "normal".
  • About robbery MCG uses some vanilla keywords to recognize what can be stolen, some clothes and jewelry don't have any keyword and it is difficult to remove them unless you specify each one of them in the script! For this same reason objects from external mods can be robbed if they use vanilla keywords, which they should anyways for best compatibility with the base game. For example if I were to make a custom armor mod, I would add the "ObjectTypeArmor" keyword to my custom armor to signal to the base vanilla game that is an Armor, not adding vanilla keywords to custom objects is not a good modding practice if you want to add best compatibility with other mods.

Ellie Perkins ah?... You've got taste sir ?

1 hour ago, Martin56 said:

Here you are: copy and paste this in your fallout 4 install folder/Data then overwrite. Note that this patch is always reverted when you update the mod, so if you update the mod in the future and you can use FO4Edit you should edit the AnghelosMain quest and find the aliases AnghelosOrgy1, AnghelosOrgy2, AnghelosOrgy3, AnghelosOrgy4 and AnghelosSexFollowerAlias quite at the bottom and remove from them the "Uses Stored Text", "Stores Text" and "Clear Names When Removed" flags. Important: do not delete the "Optional" flag though or the quest will not start!

Let me know if this resolved your problem!

Sorry, it doesn't work for me. When I chose "Let's find another place", the settler was not renamed but she didn't follow my character either. Is it possible to make this an option (some day later)?

18 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

About robbery MCG uses some vanilla keywords to recognize what can be stolen, some clothes and jewelry don't have any keyword and it is difficult to remove them unless you specify each one of them in the script! For this same reason objects from external mods can be robbed if they use vanilla keywords, which they should anyways for best compatibility with the base game. For example if I were to make a custom armor mod, I would add the "ObjectTypeArmor" keyword to my custom armor to signal to the base vanilla game that is an Armor, not adding vanilla keywords to custom objects is not a good modding practice if you want to add best compatibility with other mods.

So for armors I should add "ObjectType" armor keyword? What about aid/drugs? I can add some keywords, there are not so many items in the Agony.

19 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

Ellie Perkins ah?... You've got taste sir

She is so cute and defenseless ?

37 minutes ago, khrenj said:

Sorry, it doesn't work for me. When I chose "Let's find another place", the settler was not renamed but she didn't follow my character either.

Maybe you need to use the button in the debug page "Restart the mod" since that patch modify a quest that is already running, note that if you use the restart the mod you loose some information like your current married npc, but since Ellie is an unique npc her relationship point will be mantained so even if you loose married status with her doing the restart, you will be able to regain that status if you increase your relationship even if only of 1 point;

34 minutes ago, khrenj said:

So for armors I should add "ObjectType" armor keyword? What about aid/drugs? I can add some keywords, there are not so many items in the Agony.

I just messaged Anghelos in Starcraft (LOL), he said he will release a new version today with some new bug fixes based on your input. There will also be a new MCM toggle in the robbed setting to let the player being robbed of items based on their Creation Kit base object, so all Armor type, all Weapons and all "potions" (ingestibles) will be removed with this option, even external mods objects.

4 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Unfortunately i don't think that could block your approaches, have you tried running those consolle commands that anghelos said?

I sent the answer twice. For whatever reason, LL let me compose, but never delivered it. ANSWER TO HIS LIST 1-8

1) anything related to the name Anghelos got kicked back as ( tried several spellings)NOT FOUND PARAMETER KEYWORD

2)ActorBusy       0.00

3)ActorLocked   0.00

4)MagicEffect..XX1F89F1  Vortex has only Plugin# or Install Order#, no "Load Order#) Tried both in formula.   NOT FOUND!

5)MagicEffect..XX0BC7B1 Vortex has only Plugin# or Install Order#, no "Load Order#) Tried both in formula.   NOT FOUND!

6)GlobalValue..anything related to the name Anghelos got kicked back as ( tried several spellings) NOT FOUND PARAMETER KEYWORD

7)MagicEffect..XX16767A Vortex has only Plugin# or Install Order#, no "Load Order#) Tried both in formula.   NOT FOUND!

?anything related to the name Anghelos got kicked back as ( tried several spellings)NOT FOUND PARAMETER KEYWORD

Please confirm spelling of name in console command requests: 

Is it Anghelos(I)   is letter I not L ...........SexFollowerFilled?

Will try commands again!

2 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I sent the answer twice. For whatever reason, LL let me compose, but never delivered it. ANSWER TO HIS LIST 1-8

1) anything related to the name Anghelos got kicked back as ( tried several spellings)NOT FOUND PARAMETER KEYWORD

2)ActorBusy       0.00

3)ActorLocked   0.00

4)MagicEffect..XX1F89F1  Vortex has only Plugin# or Install Order#, no "Load Order#) Tried both in formula.   NOT FOUND!

5)MagicEffect..XX0BC7B1 Vortex has only Plugin# or Install Order#, no "Load Order#) Tried both in formula.   NOT FOUND!

6)GlobalValue..anything related to the name Anghelos got kicked back as ( tried several spellings) NOT FOUND PARAMETER KEYWORD

7)MagicEffect..XX16767A Vortex has only Plugin# or Install Order#, no "Load Order#) Tried both in formula.   NOT FOUND!

?anything related to the name Anghelos got kicked back as ( tried several spellings)NOT FOUND PARAMETER KEYWORD

Please confirm spelling of name in console command requests: 

Is it Anghelos(I)   is letter I not L ...........SexFollowerFilled?

Will try commands again!

Please find the load order for MCG in your setup, those magic effects are important!

AnghelosISexFollowerFilled  where I is a capital letter i

GetGlobalValue AnghelosISexFollowerFilled

15 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

Please find the load order for MCG in your setup, those magic effects are important!

AnghelosISexFollowerFilled  where I is a capital letter i

GetGlobalValue AnghelosISexFollowerFilled

You tell me how to find in Vortex? Plugin# is 46..........Install# is 101.........neither works in formula. tried. Vortex does not use load order#..cannot find in system..Here is photo Quest

UntitledMCGQUEST.jpg

15 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

You tell me how to find in Vortex? Plugin# is 46..........Install# is 101.........neither works in formula. tried. Vortex does not use load order#..cannot find in system..Here is photo Quest

UntitledMCGQUEST.jpg

Quest seems alright, from the photo Load Order for MCG in your setup should be 2A

try the other commands please

11 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Quest seems alright, from the photo Load Order for MCG in your setup should be 2A

try the other commands please

Found load order in Vortex..?has it listed as Mod Index #2A.  I never knew.???   All 3 commands for MagicEffect is 0.00.  All I know is after playing for hours vers.2.578 had NPCS harassing me for being naked.  After updates NPCS ignored my nakedness. Not once by harassment. At least started to get some NPC on NPC action with last update. My settings are 100% Flirt, 100% Solicit. Is that the issue?

4 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Found load order in Vortex..?has it listed as Mod Index #2A.  I never knew.???   All 3 commands for MagicEffect is 0.00.  All I know is after playing for hours vers.2.578 had NPCS harassing me for being naked.  After updates NPCS ignored my nakedness. Not once by harassment. At least started to get some NPC on NPC action with last update. My settings are 100% Flirt, 100% Solicit. Is that the issue?

It seems nothing is blocking you from MCG, it then must be a setting or something you are currently wearing, like something that is invisible like a player skin that is equipped like an armor or something, like nude suits mod. Can you make a screenshot of your current Harassment scenario setting, I will try to help you modifyng those.