27 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

What about my NPCS procreating like rabbits, aborting possible flirt approaches?

Increase the random npc scan time, and make sure the ignore detection setting is disabled, possibly decrease day time chances or disable day time chances

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

What about my NPCS procreating like rabbits, aborting possible flirt approaches?

This is the patch for your specific Unique Player third party mod, copy and paste it into your Fallout 4 install folder/Data, then you must activate it in your mod manager. 

This works only with MCG version 2.9.50 and onwards. Wait until I update the mod to that new version before using it, please.

MCGNudeBodiesCompatibilityPatch.esp

2 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

This is the patch for your specific Unique Player third party mod, copy and paste it into your Fallout 4 install folder/Data, then you must activate it in your mod manager. 

This works only with MCG version 2.9.50 and onwards. Wait until I update the mod to that new version before using it, please.

MCGNudeBodiesCompatibilityPatch.esp 304 B · 2 downloads

Downloaded both 2.95 and this patch. I did not get any notice to overwrite the main mod. Is that the way this Patch works, without any fanfare? ?Will get back to you with results..Appreciate.

7 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Downloaded both 2.95 and this patch. I did not get any notice to overwrite the main mod. Is that the way this Patch works, without any fanfare? ?Will get back to you with results..Appreciate.

No there isn't any overwrite. This custom patch will remain in your load order and when you will update MCG in the future you will not have to worry to remake it because it doesn't overwrite your original files but is loaded with high priority on top of them. Be sure you activate it in the mod manager after pasting it and make sure that the masters of it are magnoCumGaudio.esp and UniquePlayerFemale.esp which is the mod you said you have installed

1 hour ago, Martin56 said:

No there isn't any overwrite. This custom patch will remain in your load order and when you will update MCG in the future you will not have to worry to remake it because it doesn't overwrite your original files but is loaded with high priority on top of them. Be sure you activate it in the mod manager after pasting it and make sure that the masters of it are magnoCumGaudio.esp and UniquePlayerFemale.esp which is the mod you said you have installed

Remember this? 

Hey Maddad can you tell me what .esp are you using of unique player redux? I will be able to make a patch for you the moment you tell me :P

I see that mod has many .esp both for males and females, for example i see: UniqueFemalePlayer.esp or UniqueFemalePlayerAndFollowers.esp or also UniqueFemalePlayerandFollowersDLC.esp etc etc what did you installed among them?

In hindsight. How would I know what esp the patch should be made for? There was no fomad for it so that I could select the options. When I disable the mod, they all disable at same time. I picked female player because that is all I play, but when this mod is downloaded, all it says is that there are multiple plugins. I am wearing us all out by not being PC savvy and unable to be more specific..

17 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Remember this? 

Hey Maddad can you tell me what .esp are you using of unique player redux? I will be able to make a patch for you the moment you tell me :P

I see that mod has many .esp both for males and females, for example i see: UniqueFemalePlayer.esp or UniqueFemalePlayerAndFollowers.esp or also UniqueFemalePlayerandFollowersDLC.esp etc etc what did you installed among them?

In hindsight. How would I know what esp the patch should be made for? There was no fomad for it so that I could select the options. When I disable the mod, they all disable at same time. I picked female player because that is all I play, but when this mod is downloaded, all it says is that there are multiple plugins. I am wearing us all out by not being PC savvy and unable to be more specific..

Please can you post a screenshot of your load order including the .esp from that mod?

4 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I just noticed in the mod description that I can remove any esp that I do not want. I take it that I can disable all esp in Vortex plugins except for player and we should be ok?

Probably yes but i am not aware of that mod, btw why removing? The condition to be satisfied is that you have at least UniqueFemalePlayer.esp the others you can leave...the change is done on MCG not on those mods. I don't understand the problem.

17 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

Probably yes but i am not aware of that mod, btw why removing? The condition to be satisfied is that you have at least UniqueFemalePlayer.esp the others you can leave...the change is done on MCG not on those mods. I don't understand the problem.

Was worried that I gave you the wrong esp. and felt bad about it. Have only just started playing a new game. I wondered if the other esps would confuse the fix. What do I know..........Thanks, will leave you folks alone, now.

edit All praise to the gods of lust.....My character got raped.....Right after I disabled all those other Unique plugins, I loaded up my save and immediately got jumped. Never have I been so happy to have a bad thing ,in game, happen to me. Testimony to all you and Anghelos help. Mod is never leaving my load order..

8 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Was worried that I gave you the wrong esp. and felt bad about it. Have only just started playing a new game. I wondered if the other esps would confuse the fix. What do I know..........Thanks, will leave you folks alone, now.

Lol i thought for a second that you gave us the wrong mod xD but if its unique olayer redux you are ok, let us know if the naked harassment take place when you want :)

1 hour ago, Martin56 said:

Lol i thought for a second that you gave us the wrong mod xD but if its unique olayer redux you are ok, let us know if the naked harassment take place when you want :)

edit All praise to the gods of lust.....My character got raped.....Right after I disabled all those other Unique plugins, I loaded up my save and immediately got jumped. Never have I been so happy to have a bad thing ,in game, happen to me. Testimony to all you and Anghelos help. Mod is never leaving my load order.. 5 times so far, so it not a fluke...If I want more Flirt situations/less Date situations....................and More Npcs approach me for sex ..what are the ideal settings..I have been guessing 100% Flirt and 100% Solicit ?

39 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

edit All praise to the gods of lust.....My character got raped.....Right after I disabled all those other Unique plugins, I loaded up my save and immediately got jumped. Never have I been so happy to have a bad thing ,in game, happen to me. Testimony to all you and Anghelos help. Mod is never leaving my load order.. 5 times so far, so it not a fluke...If I want more Flirt situations/less Date situations....................and More Npcs approach me for sex ..what are the ideal settings..I have been guessing 100% Flirt and 100% Solicit ?

Lol well done, well done :)

about your request: set lover scenario cooldown: 16 hours, flirting vs asking: 50, flirt power divisor: 0.2 , dating power divisor: 2(if you have high charisma, 0.6 if you have low charisma) , player vs npc soliciting: 100 if you don't want them to ask for caps from time to time, 50 for equilibrium. Prostitution power divisor: 0.2 , harassment cooldown: 4 however leave it higher than flirting and asking cooldown which you should set to 2, since you like go around naked and being harassed xD. General cooldown leave to 1. These settings are a bit of a cheat but this way you will have an equilibrium of all approaches and more frequently even if your stats are very low (especially at game begin), if you want to increase the time that pass between the scenarios you may want to increase the cooldowns based on your taste. The default settings are the best in my opinion though for general equilibrium and gameplay but i see you want all the features ready and available at game start without a player statistic progression and so the settings i told you are the best to cheat at beginning.

8 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I really hope folks see how devoted you both are to this project. I wish there was a way to reward you. Many Thanks does not seem enough..???

Thanks sir, this is enough :) . We 're doing it for pure passion of the game. Actually Anghelos did it most because he wanted to learn the very basics of simple coding  since he never coded in his life but he was always fascinated of it. And what better occasion to couple code learning and gaming pleasure if not Skyrim and then Fallout? XD

Have a nice playing :)

On 10/5/2019 at 5:12 PM, anghelos92 said:

LOL, your MCM, fallout 4, F4SE versions? Your monitor resolution and aspect ratio?

Try to put this .jason file inside  you Fallout 4 install folder/Data/MCM/Config/MagnoCumGaudio

Overwrite when requested. (it's a modified version of the MCM menu for MCG, with aesthetics lowered)

Config.json 64.21 kB · 2 downloads

ya that didnt work my resolution is set to 720 and my aspect ratio is 16:9 20191007160735_1.jpg.e75669103f413da1feb2c55d2cfd9ae8.jpg

17 minutes ago, squidsarederp123 said:

mcm 1.37, f4se build: 0.6.17  and i don't know my fallout version but i think  its the most recent 

There isn't much I can do for you, it could be your MCM installation that has gone wrong. Only try you can do is to use the MCM.swf that I use, even if I am not using most recent version of FO4 so i don't know if this will work for you or completely block your MCM.

You see the MCG MCM is bigger than most mods, in terms of pages and total options, so maybe that could be part of the problem.

Go to your fallout 4 install folder/Data/interface then find the file MCM.swf, copy it and store the copy somewhere safe as a backup, then overwrite the one in the Interface folder with my file. Doubt this will work but it is worth a try. In case it will not work or the button will be visible but you will not be able to click them then I cannot help more and you should revert back the copy you stored as a backup and then maybe try a reinstall of MCM.

This is the file: MCM.swf

42 minutes ago, panaku said:

the mod is installed and all and when i want to start the animation it will just do nothing..  the talking works but when the animation arrive .. nothing happen and it say player or npc in busy or in a aaf scene..

any help ?

Was your AAF even working right before you downloaded this mod?

Got the same problem as panaku. Come back on Fallout after a break of two month, and your mod worked before (thx for your work btw) but now animations won't start after dialogues (including quest rewards). AAF is working. I run a bunch of mods and if the mod works fine for the others I guess it is an incompatibility issue with an another mod, probably one I installed recently. Could be the same for panaku.

4 hours ago, panaku said:

yes got seu working.. had a small problem with aaf when i started a new game. but yes it works even with this mod installed

1 hour ago, Burnripper said:

Got the same problem as panaku. Come back on Fallout after a break of two month, and your mod worked before (thx for your work btw) but now animations won't start after dialogues (including quest rewards). AAF is working. I run a bunch of mods and if the mod works fine for the others I guess it is an incompatibility issue with an another mod, probably one I installed recently. Could be the same for panaku.

Let's see what we can do :)

Burnripper, many things have changed in two months, hope you have recheck the MCG requirements and updated them but not Savage Cabbage because many said that with v1.1 they had an error in AAF that prevented them to start scenes, so I recommend to use savage cabbage v1.0.4. My (XML)_Unlocked_Human_anims are updated and fix the savage cabbage v1.1 if you really want to use them but they change many things and they are incompatible with popular AAF patches like the One patch etc. So in that case stick with 1.0.4.

For both: when you load your non working game please check the admin tab in AAF wizard, to do so:

press the Home button (same as you would open the AAF wizard), press Del, press Del (you now see "admin"), press Enter. And please report back what errors that log reports and then we'll decide what is best to resolve your issue