10 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

Is everything not working or just some systems? For example if the player do flirt or prostitute in the MCG dialogues does it work?  However animation id missing are a big problem if AAF report them, are you sire you did not have any problem with the previous version even if those errors were shown? Because for me they were exactly the problem

Just noticed something, in the SC new fomad setup, it show 2 FarHarbors listed as plugins while the older version has one. Could that be a built in error by mistake?

Just now, Martin56 said:

It's not MCG that can be locked, but if animations start and they fail AAF doesn't remove the actorbusy keyword and so MCG will see those actors are not valid to be used for npc npc sex or initiative scenario. It could be also the fact that the player is in some new condition added in the new version, for example have you also CSA installed and have you been abducted but never completed the abduction quest?

When you say that the new version doesn't work but the older does did you saved the not working game, then reinstalled the old version and reloaded the non working game and it resume working? Or did you reinstalled the older version and reloaded an older save?

I never look back, I AM AMERICAN.....but yeah, I did. Older version, reloaded earlier save.

Just now, maddadicusrex said:

Just noticed something, in the SC new fomad setup, it show 2 FarHarbors listed as plugins while the older version has one. Could that be a built in error by mistake?

It could but that did not influence my game, btw just remembered if you reset the mod be sure to reactivate all the systems back because when you reset they are turned oof as when you start the mod for the first time

Just now, maddadicusrex said:

I never look back, I AM AMERICAN.....but yeah, I did. Older version, reloaded earlier save.

But this produce a non valid test, to see if it's really the new version not working for you, you need to save the game when the new mcg version is not working, then reinstall the older and reload that save, if at that point mcg works for you then you can confidently say that it is something in the new mcg that doesn't work for you. Instead how you did the test you cannot say if it's something in MCG or something in one other mod like SC. Besides that older save with the older mcg had SC old or SC new? 

1 minute ago, Martin56 said:

But this produce a non valid test, to see if it's really the new version not working for you, you need to save the game when the new mcg version is not working, then reinstall the older and reload that save, if at that point mcg works for you then you can confidently say that it is something in the new mcg that doesn't work for you. Instead how you did the test you cannot say if it's something in MCG or something in one other mod like SC. Besides that older save with the older mcg had SC old or SC new? 

Not sure, it was on a new game, again. I just reloaded the updated MCG. and an older version of SC. AM GOING TO PLAY A BIT TO CHECK STUFF OUT..Will get back and correct if I was wrong..

I have a problem with orgies. I tag two NPCs as orgy members then try to start an orgy and in the AAF interface I see that one of these NPCs is selected twice. So AAF can't start sex scene because there are no four-some animations.

MCG 2.9.10. Tested this 3 times with DC guards and some locals. My character is female, tried to tag for orgy two males and male and female.

Start new game with this mod. All features are ok exept NPC approach - infinite awaiting with busy actors and PC after dialog. Defeat animations are ok with any number of actors.

PS. And as in upper post i had 2 NPC actors in AAF with 1 DC guard approaching.

5 hours ago, khrenj said:

I have a problem with orgies. I tag two NPCs as orgy members then try to start an orgy and in the AAF interface I see that one of these NPCs is selected twice. So AAF can't start sex scene because there are no four-some animations.

MCG 2.9.10. Tested this 3 times with DC guards and some locals. My character is female, tried to tag for orgy two males and male and female.

There are Foursome combinations, 3 males and a female . There is actually a 5 way Human and a 3 Feral,1 Human female combo.  Not sure, but I think Savage Cabbage and others have them.. If your pack does not have your combos, it will tell you no such action is possible. You need the appropriate combos from the packs. It is possible that MCG has a built in limit, regardless of animations available.

On 10/4/2019 at 8:45 AM, Martin56 said:

Thank you, let us know :)

This is my feeling, not based on any code tweaking, but have tested previous and new versions of this mod with updated Savage Cabbage. Results are the new version will not offer any npc initiated options. No harrassmet, no npc on npc sex, no asking for dates, no orgies, or propsal for sex. With the previous version, I am getting propositioned on a regular basis, there have been 3 ways, npc with npc sex ,harrassment because I am naked. None of that was happening when I changed over to the update. Sorry, those are my results. I have a stable game with a working AAF setup and all animation packs.

12 hours ago, khrenj said:

Try again tagging two males but this time install Savage Cabbage animations v 1.0.4 and all the AAF Themes (they are hard requirements for MCG) because from what you said you don't have one of those because it's impossible you don't have foursome and fivesome animations with SC 1.0.4 and relative themes. AAF will correct the extra input (duplicated actor) automatically, however this will be looked into, at the moment I tried to replicate in my game your problem without success.

Edit: what i said is wrong, it will be fixed soon

9 hours ago, crococat said:

infinite awaiting with busy actors and PC after dialog. Defeat animations are ok with any number of actors.

PS. And as in upper post i had 2 NPC actors in AAF with 1 DC guard approaching.

I don't fully understand what you have written here, can you be more specific?

5 hours ago, blackoperations said:

Question:  how do I do that?  I've been through the menus a dozen times.   Seems like it would be  top level toggle.  It must be there but I'm too blind/tired to see it. 

It's simple: Open the MCG Options menu by long pressing the relative hotkey... A menu will appear...scroll down with your mouse wheel...and voila you have the three buttons to start NPC-NPC, Initiative and Defeat systems.

5 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

the new version will not offer any npc initiated options.

Do you have RSEII: CSA installed? If so, have you been abducted?

21 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

Try again tagging two males but this time install Savage Cabbage animations v 1.0.4 and all the AAF Themes (they are hard requirements for MCG) because from what you said you don't have one of those because it's impossible you don't have foursome and fivesome animations with SC 1.0.4 and relative themes. AAF will correct the extra input (duplicated actor) automatically, however this will be looked into, at the moment I tried to replicate in my game your problem without success.

I don't fully understand what you have written here, can you be more specific?

It's simple: Open the MCG Options menu by long pressing the relative hotkey... A menu will appear...scroll down with your mouse wheel...and voila you have the three buttons to start NPC-NPC, Initiative and Defeat systems.

Do you have RSEII: CSA installed? If so, have you been abducted?

MCG is the only interactive mod I use. It really does most everything those other mods offer. I did not have the RSE option checked because I do not use it.

3 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

MCG is the only interactive mod I use. It really does most everything those other mods offer. I did not have the RSE option checked because I do not use it.

At the moment I don't have any other reason for why it should not work for you the new version, unless you tested the new version in a new game and forgot to start the mod and all the relative systems in the MCG Options menu :( 

I hope Anghelos can be more helpful, in case I find something I will contact you

On 10/3/2019 at 7:08 AM, maddadicusrex said:

Was Harassment changed in the last update? I run around butt naked and in the past, that would get me negative attention "butt" since updating no reaction from anyone past 3 hours of gameplay..

did u fix that...?? i have the same issue :/

14 minutes ago, juanchotl said:

did u fix that...?? i have the same issue :/

It never broke in the first place. It works for me, tested in game and soon i will post a video of it. You must have done something wrong, maybe you did not started the system in the first place?

5 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Can you run these consolle commands on your non working game? 

• sqv AnghelosInitiativeQuest                     (Post screenshot of this please)
  • player.haskeyword AAF_ActorBusy           (Report the number it returns)
  • player.haskeyword AAF_ActorLocked        (Report the number it returns)
  • player.hasMagicEffect XX1F89F1               (Report the number it returns, XX is the load order of your MagnoCumGaudio.esp you can check it in a mod manager)
  • player.hasMagicEffect XX0BC7B1               (Report the number it returns, XX is the load order of your MagnoCumGaudio.esp you can check it in a mod manager)
  • getGlobalValue AnghelosISexFollowerFilled (Report the number it returns)
  • player.hasMagicEffect XX16767A                (Report the number it returns, XX is the load order of your MagnoCumGaudio.esp you can check it in a mod manager)
  • player.hasKeyword AnghelosIsPunished     (Report the number it returns)

These are some of the most important blockers for the Initiative systems, please report the value you see and maybe we'll find the problem.

Edit: I tested the harassment scenario in the latest version with a woman character just after exiting the vault 111 i teleported to diamond city. The first approach was a prostitution approach because that actor "Resident" even if it has no name it's an "unique" npc and I have the setting to not let unique npcs harass the player enabled, after waiting an hour the second approach was an harassment because i was naked and the diamond city security is not an unique npc. All is working as intended on my end, so it must be something in your setup. Hopefully we'll find it!

(Sorry for low video quality I had to heavily compress it for faster upload time!)

Spoiler

13 hours ago, khrenj said:

Thanks for reporting i will look into it!

Edit: Done, fixed in 2.9.14