5 minutes ago, theanarchistotaku said:

Question does slavery work with non humans can I enslave say a super mutant then turning it into a follower or for personal pleasure?

Yes you can. About personal pleasure make sure you have an animation pack that have super mutant sexual animations, Leito's animations, which is a requirement for MCG, have them but they work only if your character is a female. If you want to unlock also male player character to be able to have sexual animations with creatures you need my (XML)_unlocked creatures september file.

With the new version, the Torture animations are not working for me. The furniture appears, the slave strips - but that is it.

If I sit and wait 5 hours, the furniture goes away, but AAF says the animation is still active. The prisoner is "busy".

If I tell AAF to end the scene, the prisoner is released and I can interact with her again.

If I use the workbench to build the two furniture pieces, the AAF wizard can run the animations on the prisoner - or anyone. Those animations are - amazing...

Any suggestions - or more data I can gather?

And one request - I would really like a way to remove companions I have added to the MCG system. "Dismiss" is never an option, and "Guard" only occasionally shows up.

2 hours ago, fred200 said:

With the new version, the Torture animations are not working for me. The furniture appears, the slave strips - but that is it.

If I sit and wait 5 hours, the furniture goes away, but AAF says the animation is still active. The prisoner is "busy".

If I tell AAF to end the scene, the prisoner is released and I can interact with her again.

If I use the workbench to build the two furniture pieces, the AAF wizard can run the animations on the prisoner - or anyone. Those animations are - amazing...

Any suggestions - or more data I can gather?

And one request - I would really like a way to remove companions I have added to the MCG system. "Dismiss" is never an option, and "Guard" only occasionally shows up.

I will need more info about those issues you have, since you mentioned the fact that you can craft those furnitures in settlements i presume you have the mod that made them craftable, it could be some conflict with that, you could try to temporaly disable that mod to make a test.  I

just tested them in my game and they work on my end, I noticed though that for the torture animation AAF took a long time before starting the scene.

This is my test: (Sorry for very low video quality i compressed it for faster upload)

1 hour ago, UndeadHorde0933 said:

my poor hot keyss are not working like i would make them and all of a sudden they get unbound

This can be either you did not install correctly MCM or...you did not start the mod with the "START THE MOD BUTTON" that you find in the front page of this mod, in MCM.

Thanks for the reply!

I notice you never bring up the AAF Wizard. I will have to try that. May be some interference.

What ends the Torture sequence? Ends on it's own after 24 hours? Or is there and MCG option Stop Torture?

Can you torture more than one prisoner at a time?

I thought your video was fine for demonstarting - and it helps. Mine has a bif lag before AAF starts the animation also.

With Torture, at the point where your prisoner gets animated, mine moves onto the chair - and stands there, nude.

14 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Thanks for the reply!

I notice you never bring up the AAF Wizard. I will have to try that. May be some interference.

What ends the Torture sequence? Ends on it's own after 24 hours? Or is there and MCG option Stop Torture?

Can you torture more than one prisoner at a time?

I thought your video was fine for demonstarting - and it helps. Mine has a bif lag before AAF starts the animation also.

With Torture, at the point where your prisoner gets animated, mine moves onto the chair - and stands there, nude.

Unless you started some other scene with the AAF wizard it should not interfere, I personally, when I start sex using MCG, bring up the wizard to change anims if the anim called is not staged.

The torture animation is set to last 10 minutes, everything is handled by a spell and a magic effect so the game can clean up, but this means that if the magic effect is dispel (usually if you leave the game cell) the furniture is removed and deleted from the game to avoid save bloat. To end a torture animation fastes way is to hit the slave with anything, your fist, your disciplinary baton, a gun...what you want! Try not to kill them though xD...unless you want to. The effect on the slave submission is done when the furniture is removed by the script in the magic effect.

Yes you can have as many slave torture animations as you want...or as AAF and/or pc is capable to handle xD.

About the lag i cannot say, i have a small mod list installed but my pc is not very good, I have an immortal i5 2500 @3.30ghz (non K) with 10 years of honorable service and a gtx 1060 3gb. 

I am making progress. Crafting the animation objects had no effect. What helped - a lot - was removing every animation package I had except bad end.

With just that one, the Torture animation runs correctly.

Now to start adding packages back and see when it fails...

I must not have been waiting 10 minutes. I took a nap... Apparently that counts as leaving the cell. 10 minutes real time might be a bit long...

For my system - I have it nailed. Bad End Animations will not play with AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_V190522.0.

That mod includes AAF_STATS.esm, who I really think is the culprit.

Update: The latest Halstrom version, AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V190806.1 plays OK with Bad End. It does NOT include AAF_STATS.esm.

20 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Now to start adding packages back and see when it fails...

My bet is savage cabbage new version 1.1, it returns an error in aaf admin tab about 2 anim data missing, at least in my game. If you have installed the new version i am pretty sure that is the culprit

Edit: to resolve either roll back to savage cabbage v1.0.4 or delete FM-Shackles01-01 start and FM-Shackles01-02 held position data in savageCabbagedlc06PositionData.xml or one of the other position data xmls of savage cabbage can't remember exactly, i have my pc off now

3 hours ago, Martin56 said:

My bet is savage cabbage new version 1.1, it returns an error in aaf admin tab about 2 anim data missing, at least in my game. If you have installed the new version i am pretty sure that is the culprit

Edit: to resolve either roll back to savage cabbage v1.0.4 or delete FM-Shackles01-01 start and FM-Shackles01-02 held position data in savageCabbagedlc06PositionData.xml or one of the other position data xmls of savage cabbage can't remember exactly, i have my pc off now

After my animation problems - I removed Savage Cabbage and all other animation packages. All I am running now are all the AAF Theme Packs. I suspect that is enough for me.

It is too hard keeping the odds and ends current...

I tried all MCG animations. They all work well. Hanging Tree is most detailed, Hanging Pole is least. Impaling pole is the goriest... I feel sorry for my companion / test subject...

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

After my animation problems - I removed Savage Cabbage and all other animation packages. All I am running now are all the AAF Theme Packs. I suspect that is enough for me.

It is too hard keeping the odds and ends current...

I tried all MCG animations. They all work well. Hanging Tree is most detailed, Hanging Pole is least. Impaling pole is the goriest... I feel sorry for my companion / test subject...

I somewhat agree. There are multiple animation packs updating mostly without talking to the folks that have to patch them. The All In One Patch is outdated, but that has not stopped 5 of the 9 main packs from updating beyond the Patches' fix.  AAF is simple enough until you start adding animations. Then we add Bodytalk and Fusion Girl with exagerated muscles and curves that clip most of the animations that they are supposedly made for.........

8 hours ago, fred200 said:

I must not have been waiting 10 minutes. I took a nap... Apparently that counts as leaving the cell. 10 minutes real time might be a bit long...

There is a discrepancy on how time is calculated between the magic effect and AAF animation, magic effect durations are tied to game time this means that your nap have been more than 10 minutes relatively, because if by default 3 minutes real time equals 1 hour in game this means that if you sleep for 4 hours in game magic effects calculate that 12 minutes "real time" have passed...so yeah the magic effect finished because your nap was 3 or more hours. AAF animation duration instead are tied to real time if i remember correctly, that means that 10 minutes need to pass for real. Initially I had made the duration of Torture or Execute animation configurable in MCM but you can't make an MCM setting to set the duration of magic effect, magic effects duration can be only set one time in CK and then you can change only if you edit them in FO4Edit. I think 10 minutes are the best compromise because what really matters is that the magic effect make sure that the torture or execute furniture is removed when the effect finish to avoid bloating the save, this is number one priority but yeah this comes at the cost that if you leave the cell or the effect ends before the animation ends, the actor continues to animate without the furniture, at that point you can just hit the actor to end the animation. For execution animation this is not a problem because when the magic effect ends the actor is killed so the animation will stop at the same time, it's a problem only for torture anims. 10 minutes imho is ok, better to have more time at disposal and having the opportunity to end the animation at will hitting the target or using the AAF wizard than having an animation of  1 minute and having to use the torture button every time to make it happen again, besides everyone taste is different so, not having the practical choice of making this user settable to satisfy everyone i opted for an arbitrary long duration.

Since the update, is the mod working for anyone? My Harassments, NPC to NPC sex, Asking Scenes have all stopped playing. I have tried a reset of the mod, but nada. I am rolling back to the last version to see what is up?

Update..with the last version installed. Harassment and npc sex is working..NOTHING WITH NEW ONE.

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Since the update, is the mod working for anyone? My Harassments, NPC to NPC sex, Asking Scenes have all stopped playing. I have tried a reset of the mod, but nada. I am rolling back to the last version to see what is up?

Update..with the last version installed. Harassment and npc sex is working..NOTHING WITH NEW ONE.

It is working for me, but when i udated the first time i made the mistake to install also the new version of savagecabbage animations, the version 1.1, with that new verdion every time a sex scene was about to start it froze down AAF because something was wrong in one of the animations file, i pinpointed 2 animations position data in savageCabbagePositionDataDLC06.xml or something, they were the lines FM-shackles01-01 start and FM-shackles01-02 held. The problem with AAF freeze g due to bad xmls from new savage cabbage was that everytime aaf froze the keyword AAF_actorbusy were added to those actors because they were about to start a scene which never happened and the keyword was never removed then so for MCG, which checks for that keyword to avoid using npcs already in scenes, was like majority of npcs were busy so it did not interact with them for any of its system. Once discovered the problem and fixed erasing those lines i had to roll back to the save where i had not yet used the new savage cabbage.

To verify if this could be your problem too, once you reload your save open AAF wizard and go to the AAF admin section (home - delete - delete - enter) and see if the admin log reports errors like animations id missing or others, if so 100% was the new savage cabbage anim

5 hours ago, Martin56 said:

It is working for me, but when i udated the first time i made the mistake to install also the new version of savagecabbage animations, the version 1.1, with that new verdion every time a sex scene was about to start it froze down AAF because something was wrong in one of the animations file, i pinpointed 2 animations position data in savageCabbagePositionDataDLC06.xml or something, they were the lines FM-shackles01-01 start and FM-shackles01-02 held. The problem with AAF freeze g due to bad xmls from new savage cabbage was that everytime aaf froze the keyword AAF_actorbusy were added to those actors because they were about to start a scene which never happened and the keyword was never removed then so for MCG, which checks for that keyword to avoid using npcs already in scenes, was like majority of npcs were busy so it did not interact with them for any of its system. Once discovered the problem and fixed erasing those lines i had to roll back to the save where i had not yet used the new savage cabbage.

To verify if this could be your problem too, once you reload your save open AAF wizard and go to the AAF admin section (home - delete - delete - enter) and see if the admin log reports errors like animations id missing or others, if so 100% was the new savage cabbage anim

I am using Savage Cabbage updated and I have errors from its DLC stuff which I expected. Never noticed if the 2 you say are in there. All I know is that my updated MCG is dead right now. The older one works fine, so now I am confused. 

9 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I am using Savage Cabbage updated and I have errors from its DLC stuff which I expected. Never noticed if the 2 you say are in there. All I know is that my updated MCG is dead right now. The older one works fine, so now I am confused. 

Is everything not working or just some systems? For example if the player do flirt or prostitute in the MCG dialogues does it work?  However animation id missing are a big problem if AAF report them, are you sire you did not have any problem with the previous version even if those errors were shown? Because for me they were exactly the problem

1 minute ago, Martin56 said:

Is everything not working or just some systems? For example if the player do flirt or prostitute in the MCG dialogues does it work? 

I can make stuff happen. It is all the random stuff set up for NPC initiative. Harassment, Npc on Npc, NPC asking scenarios etc...I am going to try going back to the older SC version with the new MCG and see what works..I wonder if as you say, an animation got called but never happened, locking out MCG.?

3 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I can make stuff happen. It is all the random stuff set up for NPC initiative. Harassment, Npc on Npc, NPC asking scenarios etc...I am going to try going back to the older SC version with the new MCG and see what works..I wonder if as you say, an animation got called but never happened, locking out MCG.?

It's not MCG that can be locked, but if animations start and they fail AAF doesn't remove the actorbusy keyword and so MCG will see those actors are not valid to be used for npc npc sex or initiative scenario. It could be also the fact that the player is in some new condition added in the new version, for example have you also CSA installed and have you been abducted but never completed the abduction quest?

When you say that the new version doesn't work but the older does did you saved the not working game, then reinstalled the old version and reloaded the non working game and it resume working? Or did you reinstalled the older version and reloaded an older save?