2 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

A new update with more blocks will come tomorrow, hopefully that will fix some of this kind of interference between mods

Speaking of blocks, RSE Advanced needs has a thing where after you take so many drugs/drinks, you get the option to masturbate or have sex with a random NPC or your travelling companion... I was in a series of MCG callers (imagine that!) ... and kept drugging me... during the middle, I get drugged again, I got the RSE AN popup... I clicked random NPC … then your popup shows "Nora is fucking with Nora"... haha..... but no animation for that... 

:)  it's all good bro.  My player character is just a meat bag now... I hesitate to go into a settlement with Dangerous Nights.  Yes, I know.  I could turn things off... get rid of the mod, but, why?  (BFO - Blinding Flash of the Obvious)

John

1 minute ago, anghelos92 said:

I had no time to update the mod guides, i was busy fixing bugs, and there are many still, the introduction of the NPC approach system added much load to the mod and was a pretty big addition, the mod still need time to stabilize with tons of bug fixing.

About the emollient...you can use it once every x amount of time to prevent abuse,  i do not remember exactly the amount of time right now. When you use it it will reduce the CURRENT wear by 40%

ha, don't worry about that - there is support here if he wants help.  This is not a store box mod... 

I forgot about the emollients I crafter... my character has been bleeding and "wasted"... I had to go to Sunshine so I was alone and get a few days of sleep to heal up and not be pestered!  :)

John

8 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

I had no time to update the mod guides, i was busy fixing bugs, and there are many still, the introduction of the NPC approach system added much load to the mod and was a pretty big addition, the mod still need time to stabilize with tons of bug fixing.

About the emollient...you can use it once every x amount of time to prevent abuse,  i do not remember exactly the amount of time right now. When you use it it will reduce the CURRENT wear by 40%

First time I tried emollient, I had 70 percent wear. Got no reduction - but I did get the You wasted it message.

Can we remove arbitrary AAF Themes without breaking this mod? I would really like to track down my animation freezing problem.

Just now, fred200 said:

First time I tried emollient, I had 70 percent wear. Got no reduction - but I did get the You wasted it message.

Can we remove arbitrary AAF Themes without breaking this mod? I would really like to track down my animation freezing problem.

Ok i'll give it a look then!

Yes you can remove some themes, if you do MCG will call only animations covered by the installed themes. If you find any animation in particular that freeze in blackscreen please report back thank you

42 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

It's not your fault, i am investigating this bug too, not sure if this is something about the new AAF version of animations in particular that give this problem. Some times they gather instantly, some other times they are stuck!

Forgot to mention when i get the "gathering" bug AAF should disable my character controls (movement) but i can still move around.

22 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Ok i'll give it a look then!

Yes you can remove some themes, if you do MCG will call only animations covered by the installed themes. If you find any animation in particular that freeze in blackscreen please report back thank you

Normally, since end of last year, this screen as been empty... if we can identify the holding / kissing, maybe that's the "give a hug".... honestly, with the lag in gathering, I have just told them to fuq off... 

John

EDIT: AND before any yahoo thinks well, I did something wrong... for the love of god... (like computer IT - have you rebooted your computer!) …. this screen was empty when I started this game... something errored out in the calls - by whom or what... 

ScreenShot37.png.033ed3ee7128265e7e43592e2a09e633.png

10 hours ago, KennedyMadeIt said:

Solo events for the npc system don't appear to be using tags when hitting the AAF api. Ordinary poses are selected along with animations that are more relevant.

Thanks for reporting, in the new update that should come today this is fixed

14 minutes ago, chinbobble said:

problem > MCM > MCG > start mod and set all configs tab out of MCM...  get the family planning enhanced notification and setpref race...then CTD

when > tried on existing save

tried on new game (straight after character creation but waiting a few mins to allow all other mods to initialize)

Next time try this: Use the start the mod button, then return to game and wait mod finalizing the starting (after you see preferred race added etc)

Then you can return to MCM and change setting, probably you have a crash when you use a "button" in MCM, i read about MCM buttons sometime doing this and this is the reason i am trying to move all the function buttons from MCM to the MCG options menu.

Currently the only functions button left into MCM are:

-start the mod

- apply changes (for each widget)

-restart mod

-restart widget

-unistall mod

Try to always return to game before using other MCM things when you press one of those buttons. Other switchers, sliders etc should be safe to change all together.

I would point out anyway that it never ctd for me using the buttons

14 minutes ago, chinbobble said:

cheers anghelos that's probably it as the other mods in my MCM don't have buttons 

Probably it's the start the mod button which you may have pressed more than one time in short sequence, in the next update i will make it disappear after clicking it one time

Just now, chinbobble said:

im not entirely sure I pressed start the mod more than one time in short sequence. I mean. its possible I might have but I don't recall doing that so as a point of interest would the same problem occure if you were to say press start the mod and then one of the other buttons in short order

Yes it could have been also one of those. If it was because of the start the mod button in the new version that you can download right now it should be fixed.

31 minutes ago, darkhighlander said:

Hi!

Just installed this to try out some of the features, they sound pretty damn cool. Running on a fairly heavily modded playthrough and no ctd`s as yet. Quick question:  Is there some way to assign a hot key for the dialogue toggle button to an Xbox wired controller?

I play only with controller due to a disability -  chronic ulnar neuritis, so keyboard is rarely used for myself.

Also running Just Business which has a very handy on/off mode for hunter/additional dialog modes, saves using a hotkey.

Would making a on/off mode for the dialogue be a crap ton of work? or if there`s a way to assign the hotkey to my controller that would be great. Sorry if this is a pain in the arse, just that this mod looks awesome in scope!

Cheers.

Hi I am sorry about your neuritis :(

About your question i am quoting a post of @サマエル ,who did a very fine job for the community regarding this matter:

"

On 5/4/2019 at 9:31 AM, anghelos92 said:

Hi, i think that as long as your gamepad is compatible with MCM keybinding you're able to play with the gamepad only but you nees at least 2 buttons to assing for the MCG MAIN HOTKEY and the MCG OPTIONS HOTKEY

ThankS for the answer, it works using Xpadder (or any similar joystick-mouse/keyboard software) I just gonna post it here if there's another gamepad user. Just bind the "run" button to the assigned key, the "run" button is harmless when talking with npc's. You could use the "guide" button too for the mcg options key (Xbox controller) so it works just fine for me, thanks. :D "

Original post: HERE.

You may try his solution. About changing this functionality in MCG unfortunately this would not be possible without remaking the mod from the ground up since this is a Core mechanic on which the rest of the mod has been built on.

5 minutes ago, offnightmare said:

Whelp shooting a settler trying to drug me causes the entire settlement to try to kill me.

Yeah you can't react with lethal weapons, it' like a brawl like system in skyrim if you ever played that game. You can only:

-run

-ask for help from followers;

-block with your fist and while the aggressor is recoiling you can use the "beat down" option.

The guide about the approach system will be written soon, i was very busy in this period for bugs fixing.

1 minute ago, far_kas said:

There's something wrong with looking at all these meaningless zeroes.

Valami nem jó, hogy a sok értelmetlen nullát kell nézni.

379771991_Fallout42019-05-2822-35-07-35.jpg.c7740eee9d6ef935dd937f36a18b12f6.jpg

It's not a problem of this mod, probably you installed wrongly the HudFramework mod, follow the instructions of that mod to correctly install it and be sure to apply the autopatcher the author said in his mod page description

By the way, on the gender options... From the debug page in the MCM in version 255 missing button *override XML*. Is it meant to be, or was it an accident? The fact is that I used to have it turned on and forgot to turn it off. So I had to temporarily switch to 252, and then back. It seems, and this shit - in the acts of the F-F one of the women is determined by the AAF as a man is not happening.

27 minutes ago, vjnmrf said:

By the way, on the gender options... From the debug page in the MCM in version 255 missing button *override XML*. Is it meant to be, or was it an accident? The fact is that I used to have it turned on and forgot to turn it off. So I had to temporarily switch to 252, and then back. It seems, and this shit - in the acts of the F-F one of the women is determined by the AAF as a man is not happening.

The override xml gender option has been discarded and changed with another system of AAF. There is no need to turn it off in 2.5.20, in 2.5.50 is turned off by default. 

The other system now implemented as a replacement for the xml override is the use of the AAF keywords to set gender roles, so i am not sure to understand what's the problem you are experiencing? 

24 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

The override xml gender option has been discarded and changed with another system of AAF. There is no need to turn it off in 2.5.20, in 2.5.50 is turned off by default

It may be disabled, but the override still occurs.
For example
 a female NPC approaches the player, but her gender in the AAF is defined as male.
or else - when you cycle through the already running animations with the help of the AAF wizard, the player sometimes takes the position of a man (strap-on is not added)

Most likely is a bug that is AAF, but I'm not an expert.

3 minutes ago, vjnmrf said:

It may be disabled, but the override still occurs.
For example
 a female NPC approaches the player, but her gender in the AAF is defined as male.
or else - when you cycle through the already running animations with the help of the AAF wizard, the player sometimes takes the position of a man (strap-on is not added)

Most likely is a bug that is AAF, but I'm not an expert.

Thanks for reporting, can you be more specific on what happened? I.e. what was the scenario, was the npc flirting, asking for money or asking for sex? What gender is your Player Character female or male? Also before the sex was the message about player role, receiver or dominant displayed? And what did you choose? About strapons i am working on adding it to the mod.

4 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Thanks for reporting, can you be more specific on what happened? I.e. what was the scenario, was the npc flirting, asking for money or asking for sex? What gender is your Player Character female or male? Also before the sex was the message about player role, receiver or dominant displayed? And what did you choose? About strapons i am working on adding it to the mod.

PC - female

The case approach - harass, submission without resistance.
This wrong definition of sex also sometimes when the acts NPC-NPC, if near to them start master of AAF, it is immediately obvious

1 minute ago, vjnmrf said:

PC - female

This wrong definition of sex also sometimes when the acts NPC-NPC, if near to them start master of AAF, it is immediately obvious

Thank you for reporting i will look into it and fix in the next update

9 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

PC - female

On a second thought...when you update from 2.5.20 to 2.5.50 did you use the reset mod button to update the mod?

Edit:>>> New version 2.5.60 has a new option in Debug page to choose what gender handling mechanic you want now, and this should solve your issues. Remember to use the restart the mod button when update.

Question.  How does this mod play with the RSE's and/or AAF Violate, AAF prostitution, and Raider's Pet? (I'm not currently using the last two) 

Just wondering if any testing has already occurred with other mods to see what happens before i start to run my own tests. (redundant info is .. well redundant)