5 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

Question.  How does this mod play with the RSE's and/or AAF Violate, AAF prostitution, and Raider's Pet? (I'm not currently using the last two) 

Just wondering if any testing has already occurred with other mods to see what happens before i start to run my own tests. (redundant info is .. well redundant)

I can't provide "tests on the field" as i don't use those mods but i can tell you that at least from a design perspective MCG has been coded to be modular and thus adapt to user mod combinations but only live tests can confirm this. In addition i would recommend:

-you should disable MCG respawn system (which starts already disabled) with AAF Violate and RSE CSA;

-you could prefer the "AAF" gender handling set in the debug page when using this with other mods;

-mods you have mentioned may increase player sex wear very fast so you may want to use a lot of wear emollient and/or sleep a lot after being raped/defeated or you may want to disable the hardcore wear effects or the MCG  wear system altogether;

-The interfering of MCG initiative and random sex system with other mods should have been solved since version 2.5.50 so you should hopefully not need to worry about those.

Other than this i can't provide additional info, but you can ask @MrCruelJohn who i recall use those mods together 

I started the mod but actors will not initiate the animation they only stand and look each other lol,,,, please anyone can help me.

14 minutes ago, urieldover said:

I started the mod but actors will not initiate the animation they only stand and look each other lol,,,, please anyone can help me.

Is your AAF correctly installed? Try to start an aaf animation using the AAF manager and report back. Also give more info on what happened,following the bug reporting template as said in the mod description,thank you

27 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Is your AAF correctly installed? Try to start an aaf animation using the AAF manager and report back. Also give more info on what happened,following the bug reporting template as said in the mod description,thank you

Yes It did functioning all well but this M.C.G about the Random Animation of NPC to NPC wont start they just keep on standing but other way of initiating animation like player and NPC it goes well. I did installed the AAF Beta 78. ? If its ok can I ask your Order list of installation of the mod please? include its requirements 

I uploaded a photo of my installation list. 

sshot-1.jpg

5 hours ago, urieldover said:

Yes It did functioning all well but this M.C.G about the Random Animation of NPC to NPC wont start they just keep on standing but other way of initiating animation like player and NPC it goes well. I did installed the AAF Beta 78. ? If its ok can I ask your Order list of installation of the mod please? include its requirements 

sshot-1.jpg

When they keep on standing use the AAF manager to navigate the active scenes, if the scene with those npcs is recognised by AAF and they are marked as "gathering" then it's AAF that it is taking its time, make sure you have the "Skip walking sequence" in the Debug page of MCM set to ON as it has been reported that AAF is currently struggling with Walking packages. Load order is not important for MCG as long as you followed the installation instructions

44 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

When they keep on standing use the AAF manager to navigate the active scenes, if the scene with those npcs is recognised by AAF then it's AAF that it is taking its time, make sure you have the "Skip walking sequence" in the Debug page of MCM set to ON as it has been reported that AAF is currently struggling with Walking packages. Load order is not important for MCG as long as you followed the installation instructions

Still wont work some animation doing ok now but dunno whats wrong ?

6 hours ago, urieldover said:

sshot-1.jpg

try putting the MCG. esp's after the Leito/Crazy patch...or anything AAF related.  A good rule of thumb for load orders would be: Game, DLC, ESM, ESL, PC generation mods (looksmenu, CBBE, etc), then workshop mods, then armor, weapons, THEN animations, animation patches, then overhauls, and finally, mods that add new content (such as MCG.), or mods that need to be last per the mod author instructions.  Mileage may vary, depending on your mod load and mod combinations, conflicts, etc..., but it has been my experience that mods such as MCG., Just Businiess, et al, work best when placed as near to the bottom as possible.  For me, I run 452 mods with 232 plugins...MCG. is followed ONLY by Scrap Everything Ultimate, and I have zero animation issues with 17 animation packs installed.  Hell, I don't even notice a lot of the 'bugs' people report on here until after I read about them and then go and try to provoke them.

If you tweak your L.O. similar to what I suggested, and animations still don't play, you have a borked installation.

Caught extremely stupid situation - PC was on a date with Preston (I already forgot about this nonsense), and here in the midst of battle message POPs up *Dating over... blablabla...* When these assholes got undressed and started kissing... dress after forgotten. That is typical *scenario lover* disabled in MCM. That's definitely a fix.

And again about the wrong definition of sex in the animation - it became even more fun

ScreenShot1.jpg.b490359646fcab9eccbbadf8643edcba.jpg

As you can see, according to the AAF, there are two men... well, at least one strap-on is good. Reset I of course did and in determining gender is worth MCG

11 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

Caught extremely stupid situation - PC was on a date with Preston (I already forgot about this nonsense), and here in the midst of battle message POPs up *Dating over... blablabla...* When these assholes got undressed and started kissing... dress after forgotten. That is typical *scenario lover* disabled in MCM. That's definitely a fix.

And again about the wrong definition of sex in the animation - it became even more fun

ScreenShot1.jpg.b490359646fcab9eccbbadf8643edcba.jpg

As you can see, according to the AAF, there are two men... well, at least one strap-on is good. Reset I of course did and in determining gender is worth MCG

About the date...as I said several times now in the MCG Options menu hotkey there is the "teleport" submenu in which there is displayed the amount of time left to your current date (if you are in a date). A date *can be concluded at any time...you don't need to wait for the timer to finish* and also...dating is not recruiting as follower...you're supposed to use it so socialize with your dating actor, if you bring him or her into battles it's your choice as it's your choice, when the date ends, if you want to kiss them or not...so i presume that in the middle of the battle or when the battle was about to commence, your date ended and you did the choice to kiss...they don't kiss automatically.

About the genders, as long as the animations play correct don't mind AAF definition of genders. If you are not satisfied with how i intended gender handling to emulate as much as possible Sexlab handling (from a script function calling perspective) you can always set the gender handling in the debug page to "AAF" and AAF will handle everything, as it does with the rest of current mods out there.

6 hours ago, YuliaS11 said:

There seems to be an incompatibility with Sim Settlement Conqueror. (Workshop menu CTD)

CTDs during normal gameplay are generally caused by memory leaks, which are exacerbated by big mods like sim settlements and conqueror especially if you have pre built city plans in areas like "the triangle of death" abernathy - red rocket - sanctuary (check SS wikia for that), probably you saturated your memory with your mods. So if i'll have much more reports about this and this can be reproduced consistently i will check it out, for the moment I mark this report as "not a bug of this mod"

35 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Have to ask. Anyway that Four Play might work with this mod? A bunch of us are AAF Flunkouts and FP is better than none...Thanks

This mod has been coded to support several animation frameworks or sexual frameworks if the need would arise, it can even run without AAF, having fade to blacks in place of animations, but at the current state it cannot support Four Play, that framework simply doesn't have all the features required for this mod to run properly. In particular the end event is very poor and I lamented that even when four play was still in development. The original idea when I started coding this version was to make it for Flashyplay, the revamped Four Play by Flashy but then that project has been discarded so i had AAF as the only option. At the moment after all the free time invested trying to make this work with aaf i am quite happy with the current state, and given the fact that I made this mod to satisfy my gameplay needs and that i plan to soon retire from modding bethesda games to actually play their games (or mod other games like Civilization VI) i don't think that changing this would bring me any advantage or would be worth my time. Source code will however be available for everyone in case someone will want to maintain and expand this mod in the future, when I'll retire.

On 5/29/2019 at 8:02 PM, GoldenRain said:

Question.  How does this mod play with the RSE's and/or AAF Violate, AAF prostitution, and Raider's Pet? (I'm not currently using the last two) 

Just wondering if any testing has already occurred with other mods to see what happens before i start to run my own tests. (redundant info is .. well redundant)

I run it with Violate and Prostitution, and everything seems to be working well together. Obviously I don't use the overlapping M.C.G. functions for combat sex and prostitution, allowing those mods to do their thing without any conflicts. Couldn't say about the RSEs or Raider's Pet, though. I don't use them.

I'm having a small bug. 

In where whenever I try to dismiss a slave, they still keep following.

Also whenever I fast travel they follow or all stand out in front of the settlement.

I was trying to get them to like stay in the pillory, but they never remain.

Can anybody help please?

2 hours ago, lefttounge said:

I'm having a small bug. 

In where whenever I try to dismiss a slave, they still keep following.

Also whenever I fast travel they follow or all stand out in front of the settlement.

I was trying to get them to like stay in the pillory, but they never remain.

Can anybody help please?

If you want to dismiss a following slave you need to use the follow/wait button again from the slave submenu (i.e. if they are still called prisoner 1 etc...they are currently ordered to follow you)

Also if you have tagged them for an orgy or you have selected to rape them but then you delayed the sex using the "let's find another place" they will follow you until you have sex or you either untag them from orgy (if they were tagged) or you abort the planned sex (if you wanted to rape them but ypu were going to find a more private place).

Also about staying in furnitures like a pillory, normally when you enslave someone they are commanded to not doing anything, to remain exactly where they are, in fear. You can order them to sandbox around with the slave submenu, scroll it down to the bottom to see the allow sandbox button. Once you use that button and they have the sandbox AI package if you command them to stay into a furniture they will remain there.

2 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

If you want to dismiss a following slave you need to use the follow/wait button again from the slave submenu (i.e. if they are still called prisoner 1 etc...they are currently ordered to follow you)

Also if you have tagged them for an orgy or you have selected to rape them but then you delayed the sex using the "let's find another place" they will follow you until you have sex or you either untag them from orgy (if they were tagged) or you abort the planned sex (if you wanted to rape them but ypu were going to find a more private place).

Sounds great, I'm sure. But it doesn't work for me either.   (Remekül hangzik az már biztos. De nálam sem működik.)

2 hours ago, leszakadt_plafon said:

Sounds great, I'm sure. But it doesn't work for me either.   (Remekül hangzik az már biztos. De nálam sem működik.)

What in particular is not working for you? Use the bugs report template you can find in the first page of this topic, informations you are giving are not sufficient to pinpoint bugs. Also some time ago you mentioned something about smoking and moderators, what were you tring to say here: 

You did not provided an explanation for that yet.

Not sure if this is a bug, but I just restarted my game and have done Piper's interview to make her available as a companion. The thing is, she has no MCG options whatsoever. When I use the hotkey on her, I only have the first dialogue choice ("never mind") while 2 to 4 are all empty. Is this intentional, like is she blacklisted until a certain point in the game for example?

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
ccfsvfo4001-modularmilitarybackpack.esl
ccbgsfo4045-advarccab.esl
ccfsvfo4003-slocum.esl
ccgcafo4012-factionas01acat.esl
ccgcafo4013-factionas02bos.esl
ccgcafo4014-factionas03gun.esl
ccgcafo4017-factionas06inst.esl
ccgcafo4018-factionas07mm.esl
ccgcafo4020-factionas09rr.esl
ccbgsfo4051-dgbox.esl
ccbgsfo4053-dggoldr.esl
ccbgsfo4054-dggreatd.esl
ccbgsfo4059-dgpit.esl
ccbgsfo4060-dgrot.esl
ccbgsfo4061-dgshiinu.esl
ccbgsfo4036-trnsdg.esl
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
ArmorKeywords.esm
SettlementKeywords.esm
DLC_MainMenu.esm
ACS Master.esm
Snap'n Build.esm
SimSettlements.esm
Arbitration - Resources.esm
Homemaker.esm
HUDFramework.esm
AAF.esm
NAC.esm
MassFusionWonderPower.esm
Servitron.esm
LegendaryCraftingFramework.esm
WorkshopFramework.esm
Darlene.esm
LMNSOverlays.esl
Loot Detector.esl
AnnoyingObjects-AllDLC.esl
TERABusinessCasual.esl
TERASwimwear.esl
Rusty Face Fix.esl
UitFJ.esl
FAR.esl
SimSettlements_LeaderPack_Gannon_Patches.esl
SimSettlements_IDEKsLogisticsStation.esl
MJC_SS_Plots.esl
CROSS_BrotherhoodRecon.esl
TheKite_Railroad_Handmaiden.esl
CROSS_MojaveManhunter.esl
CROSS_2077.esl
CROSS_CoA.esl
CROSS_Blades.esl
loosumRageArmor.esl
K-Girl Shoes.esl
Wear Transdogrifier With Dog Armor.esl
WET.esl
AWHD2KFull.esl
Glock86.esl
AORobcoReconScope.esl
SimSettlements_MarkAlmighty_CityPlan_LilTenpines.esl
SkjAlert_All_DLC.esl
SSCityPlanContest_CountyCrossing_Myrmarachne.esl
SSCityPlanContest_FinchFarm_Ausplat.esl
SSCityPlanContest_Graygarden_GenuineEntropy.esl
SSCityPlanContest_Murkwater_PyrateLV.esl
SSCityPlanContest_NukaRedRocket_Myrmarachne.esl
SSCityPlanContest_OberlandStation_Saiyaness.esl
SSCityPlanContest_StarlightDrivein_Kleptoheart.esl
SSCityPlanContest_CroupManor_NDCowdy.esl
SSCityPlanContest_JamaicaPlain_Harkness13.esl
SSCityPlanContest_AbernathyFarm_Ausplat.esl
SSCityPlanContest_RedRocket_SirLach.esl
SSCityPlanContest_TenpinesBluff_Mobina.esl
SSCityPlanContest_SunshineTidingsCoop_Mobina.esl
OP_HomePlateFullSettlement.esl
Yagisan_SSCP_Home_Plate_Rest_Stop.esl
BostonFPSFixAIO.esp
SimSettlements_MegaPack_YearOne.esp
SimSettlements_MegaPack_YearTwo.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks-DLCVersion.esp
LooksMenu.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
KSHairdos.esp
KSHairdos_oel.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
EPO.esp
KSHairSettlers LMC.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
Sunshine.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
DLC_MainMenu_Inject.esp
DLC_PATCH_Full.esp
ComprehensiveUltrawide.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
rpampas.esp
KKYpampas.esp
Tactical Flashlights.esp
Tactical Flashlights - Settings.esp
dinoshelf.esp
dinomore.esp
Arbitration - Button Lowered Weapons - Auto Raise from Cover.esp
LegendaryCraftingFramework_AWKCR.esp
dD-Realistic Ragdoll Force.esp
Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp
2pacSkimpy.esp
CCO Outfit Replacers.esp
Edit_Hancock.esp
ABP Paintings.esp
ACS Paintings.esp
Armorsmith Deserter X.esp
Cammy Tactical Suit.esp
rfortaleza2.esp
rfortaleza2_AE.esp
HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
XnjguyFilledMods_AIO.esp
SurvivalOptions.esp
3DNPC_FO4.esp
MTM-Vault88-RLRST.esp
Campsite.esp
Campsite-AWKCR.esp
DiverseChildren.esp
EvilViking13_WastelandWalls.esp
DWT_Cricket_and_Guards.esp
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
3DNPC_FO4_DLC.esp
Altairp's Animal Farm.esp
Altairp's Brahmin Milk Cooperative Patch - Altairps Version.esp
ESO KS Hairdos.esp
GhoulsCombatDogs.esp
IcebreakerCDO-Piper.esp
Deeper Thoughts - Expressive Curie.esp
Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp
Natural Landscapes.esp
FlaconOil HD ReTexture_Performance Pack_Part_1.esp
FlaconOil HD ReTexture_Performance Pack_Part_2.esp
WorkshopWallFillers.esp
luxor8071 HD Texture Pack AIO.esp
luxor8071's HD Texture Pack AIO Pt 2.esp
WestTekTacticalOptics.esp
IndustrialCity_Sim_Settlements_Addon.esp
HoloTime.esp
MODGirlyAnimation.esp
WD_Pistol_Renimation_Pack.esp
Eli Armor Compendium AE VIS Patch.esp
Better Cooking Stations - merged.esp
NAC DLC - merged.esp
RegsPrefabs.esp
HN66Fo4_EarringsV1.esp
FemsheppingJewelry.esp
xA_VaultCombatSecurity.esp
CROSS_Swimsuit.esp
Lacy Underwear.esp
Lots More Facial Hair.esp
NezzarUltimateCollection.esp
SettlementMenuManager.esp
Eli_Crafting Shiz 9000.esp
xA_VaultSuits.esp
TheKite_HCD_SynthUniform.esp
512StandaloneHairColors.esp
ImmersiveVendors.esp
BF1 Animations - Hunting Rifle v1.0.esp
CROSS_RugerMkV.esp
JEM Cross_RugerMkV VIS-AWKCR Patch.esp
Keep Radiants In Commonwealth.esp
ASA.esp
HACS Feathered Dress AE.esp
Institute Patch for PRC.esp
CheatTerminal.esp
UniqueUniques.esp
NukaRadBans.esp
3DNPC_FO4Settler.esp
MollieGoodweather.esp
Mercenary.esp
ApalLeotard.esp
powerarmort49.esp
LAER.esp
WattzLaserGun.esp
SimHomestead.esp
WVSimSAddon.esp
ohSIM_Sim_Settlements_Scrappers_Addon.esp
ruined_simsettlement_addonpack.esp
CROSS_CourserStrigidae.esp
MercenaryCBBEPatch.esp
CWSS Redux.esp
ellen.esp
Au_TaffingtonBloodstains.esp
TheKite_MilitiaWoman.esp
Armorsmith Pack It Up.esp
DWT_TrashcanCarla_and_Guards.esp
DWT_DocWeathers_and_Guards.esp
ThicketExc_LODfix1.1.esp
Open Carry Patrol - Provisioner.esp
EvilViking13_MinutemenMorale.esp
Third Person Revolver Audio Fix.esp
HZS Easy Homebuilder and Working Double Beds.esp
woodysWastelandStuff.esp
Evan_Modular Kitchen.esp
Buildable_PAFrames.esp
WestTekTacticalOptics-AWKCR.esp
KC-DC.esp
Thematic and Practical.esp
Thematic and Practical - DLC.esp
DV - Deadly Vertibirds - merged.esp
SWG.esp
SWG_SKE.esp
AllCamoUniforms.esp
ToggleableNightVision.esp
NanoArmor.esp
DWT_Lucas_and_Guards.esp
Soul Survivor Reloaded.esp
ANiceOakTree Hairs.esp
BDO Hair.esp
ParagonHairs.esp
Monno's Bikini - Modular.esp
Female_Underwear.esp
True-Frags_v1-2_MidDmg_Knockdown_LoRange_NukaDLC.esp
TransferSettlements.esp
SignsOfTheTimesCategorized.esp
bugfix_maglocks_terminal_delay.esp
BulbWire.esp
ArchUniqueSettlers.esp
NoraSpouse.esp
NoraSpouseV101LooksMenuAddon.esp
PlatinumCurieV2.1.esp
FHLeveledListIntegration.esp
CBBE.esp
CREAtiveClutter.esp
dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
PowerArmorT49 AWKCR.esp
NanoArmor_AWKCR_AE.esp
Backpacks of the Commonwealth.esp
BP VIS Patch - Backpack Of The Commonwealth.esp
Dickys Pinup Outfit.esp
NovaBodySuit2.esp
ChainBikini.esp
XIA Outfit.esp
F4NV-AMR.esp
1CAS_serviceRifle.esp
RU556.esp
SREP.esp
jmenaru.esp
DelyteC&E.esp
Crimsomrider's Accessories.esp
CHT-AradiaSecretary.esp
CROSS_Cybernetics.esp
SanctuaryParts.esp
Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp
BorderJunk.esp
LMBTOverlays.esp
Live Action Handy.esp
3DNPC_FO4Settler_SimSettlements.esp
AA FusionCityRising.esp
OutcastsAndRemnants.esp
ProjectValkyrie.esp
OARPVCustomFollowers.esp
SprintStutterRemover4Percent.esp
WeaponsHD.esp
SPTFIRE-ALLDLC.esp
SK_Leaders1.esp
PRC Patch for Enbs.esp
Realistic_conversations.esp
Unkillable Settlerbots.esp
Animated_Fannies.esp
Better Settlers - merged.esp
Cleaner Lived-In Settlements - Main.esp
Unique NPCs - Creatures and Monsters.esp
D.E.C.A.Y.esp
Far West Minutemen.esp
Project Reality Footsteps FO4.esp
MYLadyKillerBed.esp
DeadlierDeathclaws.esp
Ghouls Revamped.esp
Synths Revamped.esp
NickValentinesDay.esp
DarleneDLC.esp
CROSS_GoreCrits - merged.esp
NoDeathWeaponDrop.esp
3dscopes-merged.esp
MagnoCumGaudio.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
CumNWealth.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
AAF_SEU - Servitron Patch.esp
Ultra Interior Lighting - merged.esp
PRC Premiere - patches.esp
Edited NPCs - merged.esp
Radrose Usability Enhancements.esp
Radrose Usability Enhancements - merged.esp
armor leveled list - merged.esp
conflict resolution.esp

1 hour ago, kujoe said:

Not sure if this is a bug, but I just restarted my game and have done Piper's interview to make her available as a companion. The thing is, she has no MCG options whatsoever. When I use the hotkey on her, I only have the first dialogue choice ("never mind") while 2 to 4 are all empty. Is this intentional, like is she blacklisted until a certain point in the game for example?

Reveal hidden contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
ccfsvfo4001-modularmilitarybackpack.esl
ccbgsfo4045-advarccab.esl
ccfsvfo4003-slocum.esl
ccgcafo4012-factionas01acat.esl
ccgcafo4013-factionas02bos.esl
ccgcafo4014-factionas03gun.esl
ccgcafo4017-factionas06inst.esl
ccgcafo4018-factionas07mm.esl
ccgcafo4020-factionas09rr.esl
ccbgsfo4051-dgbox.esl
ccbgsfo4053-dggoldr.esl
ccbgsfo4054-dggreatd.esl
ccbgsfo4059-dgpit.esl
ccbgsfo4060-dgrot.esl
ccbgsfo4061-dgshiinu.esl
ccbgsfo4036-trnsdg.esl
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
ArmorKeywords.esm
SettlementKeywords.esm
DLC_MainMenu.esm
ACS Master.esm
Snap'n Build.esm
SimSettlements.esm
Arbitration - Resources.esm
Homemaker.esm
HUDFramework.esm
AAF.esm
NAC.esm
MassFusionWonderPower.esm
Servitron.esm
LegendaryCraftingFramework.esm
WorkshopFramework.esm
Darlene.esm
LMNSOverlays.esl
Loot Detector.esl
AnnoyingObjects-AllDLC.esl
TERABusinessCasual.esl
TERASwimwear.esl
Rusty Face Fix.esl
UitFJ.esl
FAR.esl
SimSettlements_LeaderPack_Gannon_Patches.esl
SimSettlements_IDEKsLogisticsStation.esl
MJC_SS_Plots.esl
CROSS_BrotherhoodRecon.esl
TheKite_Railroad_Handmaiden.esl
CROSS_MojaveManhunter.esl
CROSS_2077.esl
CROSS_CoA.esl
CROSS_Blades.esl
loosumRageArmor.esl
K-Girl Shoes.esl
Wear Transdogrifier With Dog Armor.esl
WET.esl
AWHD2KFull.esl
Glock86.esl
AORobcoReconScope.esl
SimSettlements_MarkAlmighty_CityPlan_LilTenpines.esl
SkjAlert_All_DLC.esl
SSCityPlanContest_CountyCrossing_Myrmarachne.esl
SSCityPlanContest_FinchFarm_Ausplat.esl
SSCityPlanContest_Graygarden_GenuineEntropy.esl
SSCityPlanContest_Murkwater_PyrateLV.esl
SSCityPlanContest_NukaRedRocket_Myrmarachne.esl
SSCityPlanContest_OberlandStation_Saiyaness.esl
SSCityPlanContest_StarlightDrivein_Kleptoheart.esl
SSCityPlanContest_CroupManor_NDCowdy.esl
SSCityPlanContest_JamaicaPlain_Harkness13.esl
SSCityPlanContest_AbernathyFarm_Ausplat.esl
SSCityPlanContest_RedRocket_SirLach.esl
SSCityPlanContest_TenpinesBluff_Mobina.esl
SSCityPlanContest_SunshineTidingsCoop_Mobina.esl
OP_HomePlateFullSettlement.esl
Yagisan_SSCP_Home_Plate_Rest_Stop.esl
BostonFPSFixAIO.esp
SimSettlements_MegaPack_YearOne.esp
SimSettlements_MegaPack_YearTwo.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks-DLCVersion.esp
LooksMenu.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
KSHairdos.esp
KSHairdos_oel.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
EPO.esp
KSHairSettlers LMC.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
Sunshine.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
DLC_MainMenu_Inject.esp
DLC_PATCH_Full.esp
ComprehensiveUltrawide.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
rpampas.esp
KKYpampas.esp
Tactical Flashlights.esp
Tactical Flashlights - Settings.esp
dinoshelf.esp
dinomore.esp
Arbitration - Button Lowered Weapons - Auto Raise from Cover.esp
LegendaryCraftingFramework_AWKCR.esp
dD-Realistic Ragdoll Force.esp
Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp
2pacSkimpy.esp
CCO Outfit Replacers.esp
Edit_Hancock.esp
ABP Paintings.esp
ACS Paintings.esp
Armorsmith Deserter X.esp
Cammy Tactical Suit.esp
rfortaleza2.esp
rfortaleza2_AE.esp
HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
XnjguyFilledMods_AIO.esp
SurvivalOptions.esp
3DNPC_FO4.esp
MTM-Vault88-RLRST.esp
Campsite.esp
Campsite-AWKCR.esp
DiverseChildren.esp
EvilViking13_WastelandWalls.esp
DWT_Cricket_and_Guards.esp
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
3DNPC_FO4_DLC.esp
Altairp's Animal Farm.esp
Altairp's Brahmin Milk Cooperative Patch - Altairps Version.esp
ESO KS Hairdos.esp
GhoulsCombatDogs.esp
IcebreakerCDO-Piper.esp
Deeper Thoughts - Expressive Curie.esp
Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp
Natural Landscapes.esp
FlaconOil HD ReTexture_Performance Pack_Part_1.esp
FlaconOil HD ReTexture_Performance Pack_Part_2.esp
WorkshopWallFillers.esp
luxor8071 HD Texture Pack AIO.esp
luxor8071's HD Texture Pack AIO Pt 2.esp
WestTekTacticalOptics.esp
IndustrialCity_Sim_Settlements_Addon.esp
HoloTime.esp
MODGirlyAnimation.esp
WD_Pistol_Renimation_Pack.esp
Eli Armor Compendium AE VIS Patch.esp
Better Cooking Stations - merged.esp
NAC DLC - merged.esp
RegsPrefabs.esp
HN66Fo4_EarringsV1.esp
FemsheppingJewelry.esp
xA_VaultCombatSecurity.esp
CROSS_Swimsuit.esp
Lacy Underwear.esp
Lots More Facial Hair.esp
NezzarUltimateCollection.esp
SettlementMenuManager.esp
Eli_Crafting Shiz 9000.esp
xA_VaultSuits.esp
TheKite_HCD_SynthUniform.esp
512StandaloneHairColors.esp
ImmersiveVendors.esp
BF1 Animations - Hunting Rifle v1.0.esp
CROSS_RugerMkV.esp
JEM Cross_RugerMkV VIS-AWKCR Patch.esp
Keep Radiants In Commonwealth.esp
ASA.esp
HACS Feathered Dress AE.esp
Institute Patch for PRC.esp
CheatTerminal.esp
UniqueUniques.esp
NukaRadBans.esp
3DNPC_FO4Settler.esp
MollieGoodweather.esp
Mercenary.esp
ApalLeotard.esp
powerarmort49.esp
LAER.esp
WattzLaserGun.esp
SimHomestead.esp
WVSimSAddon.esp
ohSIM_Sim_Settlements_Scrappers_Addon.esp
ruined_simsettlement_addonpack.esp
CROSS_CourserStrigidae.esp
MercenaryCBBEPatch.esp
CWSS Redux.esp
ellen.esp
Au_TaffingtonBloodstains.esp
TheKite_MilitiaWoman.esp
Armorsmith Pack It Up.esp
DWT_TrashcanCarla_and_Guards.esp
DWT_DocWeathers_and_Guards.esp
ThicketExc_LODfix1.1.esp
Open Carry Patrol - Provisioner.esp
EvilViking13_MinutemenMorale.esp
Third Person Revolver Audio Fix.esp
HZS Easy Homebuilder and Working Double Beds.esp
woodysWastelandStuff.esp
Evan_Modular Kitchen.esp
Buildable_PAFrames.esp
WestTekTacticalOptics-AWKCR.esp
KC-DC.esp
Thematic and Practical.esp
Thematic and Practical - DLC.esp
DV - Deadly Vertibirds - merged.esp
SWG.esp
SWG_SKE.esp
AllCamoUniforms.esp
ToggleableNightVision.esp
NanoArmor.esp
DWT_Lucas_and_Guards.esp
Soul Survivor Reloaded.esp
ANiceOakTree Hairs.esp
BDO Hair.esp
ParagonHairs.esp
Monno's Bikini - Modular.esp
Female_Underwear.esp
True-Frags_v1-2_MidDmg_Knockdown_LoRange_NukaDLC.esp
TransferSettlements.esp
SignsOfTheTimesCategorized.esp
bugfix_maglocks_terminal_delay.esp
BulbWire.esp
ArchUniqueSettlers.esp
NoraSpouse.esp
NoraSpouseV101LooksMenuAddon.esp
PlatinumCurieV2.1.esp
FHLeveledListIntegration.esp
CBBE.esp
CREAtiveClutter.esp
dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
PowerArmorT49 AWKCR.esp
NanoArmor_AWKCR_AE.esp
Backpacks of the Commonwealth.esp
BP VIS Patch - Backpack Of The Commonwealth.esp
Dickys Pinup Outfit.esp
NovaBodySuit2.esp
ChainBikini.esp
XIA Outfit.esp
F4NV-AMR.esp
1CAS_serviceRifle.esp
RU556.esp
SREP.esp
jmenaru.esp
DelyteC&E.esp
Crimsomrider's Accessories.esp
CHT-AradiaSecretary.esp
CROSS_Cybernetics.esp
SanctuaryParts.esp
Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp
BorderJunk.esp
LMBTOverlays.esp
Live Action Handy.esp
3DNPC_FO4Settler_SimSettlements.esp
AA FusionCityRising.esp
OutcastsAndRemnants.esp
ProjectValkyrie.esp
OARPVCustomFollowers.esp
SprintStutterRemover4Percent.esp
WeaponsHD.esp
SPTFIRE-ALLDLC.esp
SK_Leaders1.esp
PRC Patch for Enbs.esp
Realistic_conversations.esp
Unkillable Settlerbots.esp
Animated_Fannies.esp
Better Settlers - merged.esp
Cleaner Lived-In Settlements - Main.esp
Unique NPCs - Creatures and Monsters.esp
D.E.C.A.Y.esp
Far West Minutemen.esp
Project Reality Footsteps FO4.esp
MYLadyKillerBed.esp
DeadlierDeathclaws.esp
Ghouls Revamped.esp
Synths Revamped.esp
NickValentinesDay.esp
DarleneDLC.esp
CROSS_GoreCrits - merged.esp
NoDeathWeaponDrop.esp
3dscopes-merged.esp
MagnoCumGaudio.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
CumNWealth.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
AAF_SEU - Servitron Patch.esp
Ultra Interior Lighting - merged.esp
PRC Premiere - patches.esp
Edited NPCs - merged.esp
Radrose Usability Enhancements.esp
Radrose Usability Enhancements - merged.esp
armor leveled list - merged.esp
conflict resolution.esp

Yes,  vanilla companions should not follow MCG dialogues for dating and romance since the vanilla companions dialogues are much Better in this case, once you have succesfully flirted with Piper and the vanilla game set Piper as romanced you should see the "married" MCG dialogues available, so you'll be able to have sex, or ask her to cook food for you etc. If you use the npc initiative system they could ask for a date tough, but this will be changed in the next update to prevent this because it was not intended behaviour (i just forgot to blacklist them)

3 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

What in particular is not working for you? Use the bugs report template you can find in the first page of this topic, informations you are giving are not sufficient to pinpoint bugs. Also some time ago you mentioned something about smoking and moderators, what were you tring to say here: 

You did not provided an explanation for that yet.

Yeah I dont see a sandbox feature, is this a new addition to the mod? 

I pressed the follow/wait. But they still give me issues.

It would help to have a 'dismiss all' button, especially when your number of slaves pile up.

I was playing a really dope legionary playthrough 

30 minutes ago, lefttounge said:

Yeah I dont see a sandbox feature, is this a new addition to the mod? 

I pressed the follow/wait. But they still give me issues.

It would help to have a 'dismiss all' button, especially when your number of slaves pile up.

I was playing a really dope legionary playthrough 

What version of MCG do you have?...

edit: >>> proof it is working for me:

Spoiler

532392046_DesktopScreenshot2019_06.01-14_20_02_03.png.6d56fe0527a4b1e9d28f04c11cb51197.png

1641192920_DesktopScreenshot2019_06.01-14_20_13_43.png.281d476ff3d3a430a46121ee538b7c23.png

527622622_DesktopScreenshot2019_06.01-14_20_27_83.png.6d28f80db68f5c62afd25f39beb24aaf.png

1381266095_DesktopScreenshot2019_06.01-14_21.12_21.png.dcf1f4f16b3abe3c423706392d14532e.png

Also if for dismiss you mean "free from slavery" you need to use the release button.

Just graduated from the AAF school of accomplishment ( my family never thought I would amount to anything!) Was a Fore Play user of Shenanigans, Autonomy, Sexual Harrassment, etc. With those mods, I and my npcs were having sex all the time, within the settings limits. I am guessing this mod is meant to be a slow journey to a sexed out enviroment. Are there conditions that must be reached before all sex hell breaks loose?

10 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Just graduated from the AAF school of accomplishment ( my family never thought I would amount to anything!) Was a Fore Play user of Shenanigans, Autonomy, Sexual Harrassment, etc. With those mods, I and my npcs were having sex all the time, within the settings limits. I am guessing this mod is meant to be a slow journey to a sexed out enviroment. Are there conditions that must be reached before all sex hell breaks loose?

Please be specific, my english is school level.

Also i don't think that this mod,"MCG WHATEVER", which is awfully complicated, can be good for you my friend, it's better if you unistall this mod and play with any other mod for AAF. 

M.C.G. is not meant for anyone ;)