Is there some sort of guide to creating  raceData.xml and actorType.xml for my custom races then?
I'm no mod author, I don't really understand how it all works looking at the wiki. Is there a template somewhere I can follow?

41 minutes ago, CFU said:

Is there some sort of guide to creating  raceData.xml and actorType.xml for my custom races then?
I'm no mod author, I don't really understand how it all works looking at the wiki. Is there a template somewhere I can follow?

Unfortunately this is not my area either, the only suggestion i can give you is to go to the AAF nexus page where there is the link to the AAF wiki where you should find the documentation about how to make xmls, or maybe you can ask @A.J. and Halstrom for help since i know they have created xmls succesfully

11 hours ago, supercaca said:

I found it! The culprit was "Transfer settlements"!

Now i'm gonna try to install it and see if the thing works normally after initiating MCG in game.

EDIT >>> Nope! It does not work with Transfer Settlements, even if you run the game, starts a new game, iniciates clean MCG, and finally aplies the Mod Transfer settlements and loads at the botton to make things more stable.

So I catched the bug that was making me mad after 3 days.... I need a beer or a coffe or something.

Aces, man!  Was just coming to look into the same issue.  Can confirm Transfer Settlements borks the widgets...fml.

6 hours ago, Thndrwlkr said:

Aces, man!  Was just coming to look into the same issue.  Can confirm Transfer Settlements borks the widgets...fml.

This is madness!!! you know whats happening now to my playthrough?

I installed VIS-G and the HUD of Transfer settlements stopped working, so i touched the menu a little and selected the preset "Fast". And you know whats happening now?? hHhahahahahahahuahahuahau... Now the widgets of MCG works. Unbeliebable!!!  The only problem i have now it is that the hud of Transfer dont work but i really dont care about that because you have to wait in the settlement until the process finishes and the pop ups enter in to play.

What i have now is some random CTDs when i switch to the quest section of the pipboy... But thats another history.

17 hours ago, supercaca said:

This is madness!!! you know whats happening now to my playthrough?

I installed VIS-G and the HUD of Transfer settlements stopped working, so i touched the menu a little and selected the preset "Fast". And you know whats happening now?? hHhahahahahahahuahahuahau... Now the widgets of MCG works. Unbeliebable!!!  The only problem i have now it is that the hud of Transfer dont work but i really dont care about that because you have to wait in the settlement until the process finishes and the pop ups enter in to play.

What i have now is some random CTDs when i switch to the quest section of the pipboy... But thats another history.

as far as using the 'rapid' profile on TS, I can confirm normal function of the widget system when applied, which is good, because the one thing I hate doing is hauling scrap and building settlements.  Transfering in a blueprint saves both time and effort better spent boinking my way through the Commonwealth.  I do not use the VIS-G item sorting mod, but rather the older Valdacil's Item Sorting version, as it (the VIS-G mod) was responsible for causing just such crashes (switching between the DATA and INVENTORY tabs).  It was fixed back in September or October, but I haven't made the change.

I wouldn't call Transfer Settlements a potential conflict, but rather a mod requiring a specific configuration (simply use the "Rapid" profile).  I will keep an eye out for anything else buggy, but it seems to be working well for me so far.

EDIT: I use Transfer Settlements v. 1.57 and Valdacil's Item Sorting v. 9.03.  That is the only non-current version in my mod load at the moment.

EDIT 2:  Also, if using NMM and reinstalling HUD framework, after uninstalling HUD and DEF_UI, and before reinstalling, go to your Data/Interface folder, and make sure the PIPBOY_INVPAGE and PIPBOYMENU files (both are .swf's) were deleted.  NMM almost NEVER removes them on its own.  I had that problem once before...can't remember who told me to do that, but it works.

6 hours ago, Thndrwlkr said:

as far as using the 'rapid' profile on TS, I can confirm normal function of the widget system when applied, which is good, because the one thing I hate doing is hauling scrap and building settlements.  Transfering in a blueprint saves both time and effort better spent boinking my way through the Commonwealth.  I do not use the VIS-G item sorting mod, but rather the older Valdacil's Item Sorting version, as it (the VIS-G mod) was responsible for causing just such crashes (switching between the DATA and INVENTORY tabs).  It was fixed back in September or October, but I haven't made the change.

I wouldn't call Transfer Settlements a potential conflict, but rather a mod requiring a specific configuration (simply use the "Rapid" profile).  I will keep an eye out for anything else buggy, but it seems to be working well for me so far.

EDIT: I use Transfer Settlements v. 1.57 and Valdacil's Item Sorting v. 9.03.  That is the only non-current version in my mod load at the moment.

EDIT 2:  Also, if using NMM and reinstalling HUD framework, after uninstalling HUD and DEF_UI, and before reinstalling, go to your Data/Interface folder, and make sure the PIPBOY_INVPAGE and PIPBOYMENU files (both are .swf's) were deleted.  NMM almost NEVER removes them on its own.  I had that problem once before...can't remember who told me to do that, but it works.

It was my fault i installed wrong the VIS-G mod. Now it works like a charm, i installed because i remake my unique npcs mod and there was some requirement for that mod, and that is my weak pont the merge of great content in a playtrhough, so i install VIS-G.

Now it works well, a little lag betwen the pipboy, and ONE CRASH to the data tab but for the rest is working normally, what i discover is this >>> https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/33858

Instal the requirement and make a patch and also in the options select, in your case VIS, in my case was VIS-G and there is option even for Horizon tags... This little marvel will patch your mod, excepct esls, and put tag to all your weapons armors and ever clean the chemistry workbench of armourss.

And as a final thought i'm with you vis is better tham VIS-g, I used VIS in another fallout and was less laggy, the same was with horizon, the menus are very fluid and normal you did'nt notice the using of other hud.

3 hours ago, shoni89 said:

As soon as any sex animation finishes, everyone just stands there, my character cannot move and it seems like the animations doesn't properly terminate AAF and go back to normal gameplay. Any clues what is causing it?

Please follow the bug report template that you can find in the first page of this topic, some posts after the faqs. Does this happen to you only with MCG or akso with other AAF mods? Reading the report as you wrote it  doesn't seem something related to MCG, because, as you probably know, MCG doesn't manage directly animations, it call them from AAF and then what happen is AAF job

12 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Please follow the bug report template that you can find in the first page of this topic, some posts after the faqs. Does this happen to you only with MCG or akso with other AAF mods? Reading the report as you wrote it  doesn't seem something related to MCG, because, as you probably know, MCG doesn't manage directly animations, it call them from AAF and then what happen is AAF job

Ho trovato il problema, era la serie di patch CumNWealth che rendeva impossibile l'avvio di AAF.

Non so se vuoi magari darci un'occhiata ma appena l'ho tolto ha funzionato tutto alla perfezione :)

57 minutes ago, shoni89 said:

Ho trovato il problema, era la serie di patch CumNWealth che rendeva impossibile l'avvio di AAF.

Non so se vuoi magari darci un'occhiata ma appena l'ho tolto ha funzionato tutto alla perfezione :)

Grazie per il report :)

31 minutes ago, offnightmare said:

Not sure if its been asked but can I enslave creatures I notice the guide didn't say anything about that.

You can indeed :D.  Sorry about the guide i had not.much time.to update and add more info

Edit: @offnightmare i am sorry i keep confusing this version with the skyrim one!!!

You can enslave and recruit as companion many creatures but some are not valid for enslavement/taming like deatclaws. There is a formlist of blacklisted creatures in case you are crafty and want to change that

2 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

You can indeed :D.  Sorry about the guide i had not.much time.to update and add more info

Edit: @offnightmare i am sorry i keep confusing this version with the skyrim one!!!

You can enslave and recruit as companion many creatures but some are not valid for enslavement/taming like deatclaws. There is a formlist of blacklisted creatures in case you are crafty and want to change that

Damn and that what I tried enslaving to.

5 hours ago, offnightmare said:

Damn and that what I tried enslaving to.

No problem, i will add  an mcm toggle to let users enslave massive creatures, in the next update.

@chinbobble, thank you for the detailed bug template and for your tests before reporting :) great job!

The reported bugs will be fixed in the next update.

22 minutes ago, chinbobble said:

Far to long didn't read:-

Enslaved a raider 

Slave level 14

Assigned to covenant

Enslaved Raider was hostile to Covenants cat

Note - I use floating nametags/healthbars. At all points of the 'fight' the enslaved raider and members of covenant who joined her side against the cat remained friendly to me. The cat god rest her gentle soul also remained friendly to me through the engagement

Lol ? that was really fun to read, kudos for the amazing piece. And also thanks for reporting the bug, my bet is that probably the covenant cats are in some strange vanilla faction that force hostility with raider factions and others, so i think the cat was actually who turned hostile to the enslaved raider but being the AI of cats set as cowardly it just fled the fight, instead the slave, which was assigned in the workshop so treated by it as a settler sent the "assault" alarm and the other settlers turned hostile to help her, i'll try to fix this in the next update. I remember something similar happened to me in skyrim: when you enslave bandits they normally are not being attacked by other actors while enslaved but in some cities like Whiterun there are some npcs that are in some vanilla factions that force them to be hostile to bandits so they attack the slave bandit while at the same time being neutral with the player.

Well...you know cats are very territorial pets...that poor creature hissed at that filthy slave you brought in ruining the cat daily routine ?

On 5/10/2019 at 8:02 PM, supercaca said:

imho it's something inside \Interface, that's where I'd start to narrow down the issue

7 hours ago, geraldofrivia said:

Any ETA for the next update?
i'm looking foward.

I can't provide one sure ETA, i had to drastically reduce time spent on modding recently, the next update will include the npc initiative system, for the other new system probably more time will be necessary. After the initiative system i hope to complete the API so other modders will be able to read and modify MCG stats and also tie into the slavery, romance and followers systems. The code for the npc initiative system is already been done for the skyrim version and it has been tested and it's working good, now i need only to port it into the fallout 4 system which will share almost all but the dialogues which need to be different because in fo4 they are handled only as scenes. 

In the mean time report any bugs you may find in the current version so that i can fix them when i will release the new update :)

1 hour ago, anghelos92 said:

I can't provide one sure ETA, i had to drastically reduce time spent on modding recently, the next update will include the npc initiative system, for the other new system probably more time will be necessary.

Well, it means, will wait, because your mod is the only one for FO4, which works practically without errors (and covers everything at once).

For some reason random Npc sex seems to have stopped completely. Working fine on one char but after starting a new one no show. I have the same settings for both chars (and random npc sex is enabled) so I cant see why it would suddenly stop..any syggestions?