5 minutes ago, Blueset said:

So I have an issue with the vanilla companions all the sudden getting negative affinity while doing the things that they like. Like piper getting neg % on picking a lock. Is there a way to fix this?

I had the same problem. I think it's tied to the infamy/infidelity reporting. I had to revert to a save prior to turning those systems on.

6 hours ago, Blueset said:

So I have an issue with the vanilla companions all the sudden getting negative affinity while doing the things that they like. Like piper getting neg % on picking a lock. Is there a way to fix this?

Yes this is fixed in the new version that will be up today ?and yes it is just as Dapper dam Pomade said. Also make sure that the gender handling override in the debug page is set to AAF in the mean time because MCG handling is broken (this is also fixed in the new version thaf will come)

5 hours ago, kadsend said:

is it possible to get some obedience from your slaves passively over time? I'm trying waiting but maybe it's not working... :/

No tmthey don't passively increase submission...you must be active, depending on their personality you must punch them with fists, rape them or give them food...it will be a slow process. Or...time to craft a disciplinary baton in MCG craftables (chemlab)...that always work ;)

In the future i would make a simple API to let other modders tie into the system and maybe this way it could be possible for others to make passive ways to increase submission level. Also if i remember correctly there is a cheat to insta maximize slave submission in case you want.

1 hour ago, awesome321 said:

Prostitution scenes do not work for me. It always tells me "dialogue aborted." The rest works fine now. Anybody know what to do?

The initiative system is very strict in checkings to avoid interference with the normal gameplay, so if when someone calls you and start an initiative scenario you start another conversation or do anything that could be interrupted by the initiative system, the scenario abort itself.

Hi

I'm quite concerned why the widgets show in game but do not update. To test whether realistic data was being sent to the widget I included a debug flag in the code

Function UpdateLustWidget()
	int Lust = AnghelosLust.Getvalue() as int
	debug.Notification("Attempting to update lust widget: "+Lust)
	hud.SendMessage("AnghelosLust.swf", 100, Lust, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)
EndFunction

and periodically I got the correct data to show, but not in the widget.

Edit:  After further investigation, I can confirm that the "Transfer Settlements" widget is the culprit. I temporarily removed  the widget from the interface directory and the MCG widgets update (see the image below). Without the widget loaded "Transfer Settlements" still deploys the blueprints without issue, Before someone mentions it, I have disabled the MCG wear & infamy widgets through the MCM option.

20190606113720_1.jpg.18d49788f13405a33b22d34b19118aa2.jpg

20190606150416_1.jpg

22 minutes ago, alexsoar said:

Hello anghelos92 
It's compatible with Just Business. Auction House and AAF Violate?
My game is crashed after i'm push button "Start the mod" and return to the game. 
The message appears and i push ok. And "Crash" ☠️
Plz help me. I really want to try your mod. And my error log here Papyrus.3.log

Reveal hidden contents

1639621883_Fallout4Screenshot2019_06_06-16_52_08_89.png.55509f2fb0db726c35bdf53eeff720e2.png

It compatible as long as you disable overlapping functionalities (i.e. disable player defeat system to use the AAF violate mod etc...)

Crashing on starting the mod is a know issue i am trying to resolve, it's because of a memory use surge during the initialization process it seems. Try to close all programs and have only fo4 running, then make sure that you are in a quiet place and AAF finished the loading process before using it. This happens only when starting the mod, once started you're ok you can clutter your memory again 

28 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

It compatible as long as you disable overlapping functionalities (i.e. disable player defeat system to use the AAF violate mod etc...)

Crashing on starting the mod is a know issue i am trying to resolve, it's because of a memory use surge during the initialization process it seems. Try to close all programs and have only fo4 running, then make sure that you are in a quiet place and AAF finished the loading process before using it. This happens only when starting the mod, once started you're ok you can clutter your memory again 

I managed to launch the mod after I changed the location.
I also completely deleted Locksmith and optional patch. Because of its incompatibility with other mods. But I think with the launch of the MCG it has nothing to do.
Thank you for such a prompt reply!

1 minute ago, Blazeofdragon said:

How i can know when the next version is updated? Sorry for asking this, im just dumb xd

Don't worry friend, now it's called MCG version 2.5.60 the next will be called 2.6.0 at the moment i am trying to resoove other minor problems before releasing it

5 minutes ago, Misstress Sophia said:

Sry if i get something wrong, but how can i change my character body type?

I play as a female but during scenes i have a male body.

Or has it nothing to do with this mod?

I don't think so but to be extra sure please unistall the version of MCG you just installed because I am about to release a new version with tons of bug fixing, just wait about 20 minutes

To ALL: The mod has been updated with new small features and a tons of bug fixing, still there is a lot of work to be done, but at least now you can use it without worrying to have to do  new game for the next update since the "game breaking" bugs about vanilla companions affinity and gender override are fixed now.

In the following days I will code new XMLs to make possible the same functionalities that the "MCG Gender Override" gave in the previous versions but without using that "dirty" method, this will also allow more strapons freedom but there is very much to do because it will be a "manual" work, handpicking edits etc...

Also I hope to finish the API and other minor things I want to add in the mod before quitting Fallout 4, so consider this update a sort of "Part 1 of 2".

If you have the CTD on starting the mod, it's because there is a memory use surge for 1-5 seconds initializing it so please close all programs and activate the mod in a quiet place after AAF has been loaded and always save before "Starting the mod". After the mod is started you should not have any other CTD problems. 

1 hour ago, anghelos92 said:

To ALL: The mod has been updated with new small features and a tons of bug fixing, still there is a lot of work to be done, but at least now you can use it without worrying to have to do  new game for the next update since the "game breaking" bugs about vanilla companions affinity and gender override are fixed now.

In the following days I will code new XMLs to make possible the same functionalities that the "MCG Gender Override" gave in the previous versions but without using that "dirty" method, this will also allow more strapons freedom but there is very much to do because it will be a "manual" work, handpicking edits etc...

Also I hope to finish the API and other minor things I want to add in the mod before quitting Fallout 4, so consider this update a sort of "Part 1 of 2".

If you have the CTD on starting the mod, it's because there is a memory use surge for 1-5 seconds initializing it so please close all programs and activate the mod in a quiet place after AAF has been loaded and always save before "Starting the mod". After the mod is started you should not have any other CTD problems. 

Thank you for your hard work! And thanks for listen to our problems.

But i still cant activate the mod in the MCM. 

Hey there anghelos92! 

I've been using your mod and so far it is great! It is exactly all I wanted in a mod since forever!

My only gripe is that there seems to be a script checking for wheter we have Horizon installed, and it prevents starting the defeat system in MCG. 

Now I know those two are incompatible, but Horizon's defeat system is modular and can be turned off, so we could theoretically use MCG defeat system which would be 

just the icing on the cake for me. 

I am going to try and mod the script out, but if it is too much to ask, can you make that  script check optional? If not, could you point me in the right direction? (Where

the script lives, what is it called, anything really)

Again thanks a bunch and keep being awesome, your job is simply amazing!!

15 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

No tmthey don't passively increase submission...you must be active, depending on their personality you must punch them with fists, rape them or give them food...it will be a slow process. Or...time to craft a disciplinary baton in MCG craftables (chemlab)...that always work ;)

In the future i would make a simple API to let other modders tie into the system and maybe this way it could be possible for others to make passive ways to increase submission level. Also if i remember correctly there is a cheat to insta maximize slave submission in case you want.

I see, thanks for answering ^^ I imagine that maybe crucifying them using CRX or restraining them torture devices would be a neat way to passively raise their obedience in future iterations, but anyways, thanks for your good work :V

3 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

I think the problem was explicitly tied to conqueror. I tried skipping the build section in the begining and I am pretty sure the CTD problem originate from a broken workshop menu. (I've consulted conqueror's author and the problem is only triggered when entering the workshop menu, not when inside a settlement, where Sim Settlement UI works just fine). Alternatively without the conqueror mod everything is working fine.

1 hour ago, YuliaS11 said:

I think the problem was explicitly tied to conqueror. I tried skipping the build section in the begining and I am pretty sure the CTD problem originate from a broken workshop menu. (I've consulted conqueror's author and the problem is only triggered when entering the workshop menu, not when inside a settlement, where Sim Settlement UI works just fine). Alternatively without the conqueror mod everything is working fine.

I use Conqueror and everything works for me. I was getting the CTD upon initializing MCG.  All my other mods were Starting up as well. I waited for everything to finish start up. Then I hit the Start mod button. I've had no other issues since. I'm using SimSettle 4.07 and conqueror 4.07.  Simsettle 4.08 has a bad CTD issue at the moment. 

7 hours ago, Blazeofdragon said:

Thank you for your hard work! And thanks for listen to our problems.

But i still cant activate the mod in the MCM. 

Damn! At this point you should try reinstalling the MCM mod, do you see the buttons at least?

6 hours ago, AoE said:

Hey there anghelos92! 

I've been using your mod and so far it is great! It is exactly all I wanted in a mod since forever!

My only gripe is that there seems to be a script checking for wheter we have Horizon installed, and it prevents starting the defeat system in MCG. 

Now I know those two are incompatible, but Horizon's defeat system is modular and can be turned off, so we could theoretically use MCG defeat system which would be 

just the icing on the cake for me. 

I am going to try and mod the script out, but if it is too much to ask, can you make that  script check optional? If not, could you point me in the right direction? (Where

the script lives, what is it called, anything really)

Again thanks a bunch and keep being awesome, your job is simply amazing!!

Hi thanks for the kind words ? , about the respawn system many users reported, when the block was not there, that even if horizon defeat system was disabled it was interfering with the MCG respawn system making it not work. But if you want to try it there is no need to edit scripts because you can start it manually using the following consolle commands to start and stop them:

startquest anghelosrespawnquest

Stopquest AnghelosRespawnQuest

5 hours ago, YuliaS11 said:

Yes conqueror could contribute to this CTD but if you crash on workshop menu that's a different problem not related to this mod or conqueror, as far as i can tell you generally CTD in worshop menu generally occurs when you install a mod that add constructible things into workshops or especially if they add new constructible categories like Cwss that adds the cwss furniture category, and then you unistall that mod, if you don't clean the save  when you open the workshop menu the game crashes because it doesn't find the category added by those mods anymore.

On 4/13/2019 at 3:20 AM, anghelos92 said:

ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS for AAF Install: (Requirements for mods listed here are implicit, read their mod page description to know how to properly install them.)

• AAF: HERE. (MCG is currently coded to work with AAF v BETA 78 and higher). Be sure to follow its install guide, find it into loverslab site;
  • AAF THEMES: all of them: HERE;
  • CRAZY Animations: THESE and also THESE;
  • LEITO'S animations: HERE
  • SAVAGE CABBAGE animations: HERE;
  • ATOMIC LUST animations: HERE;
  • STRAPON'S OF FALLOUT4: HERE
  • AAF PATCHES FOR CRAZY & LEITO MODS: HERE.

are all of these animations hard requirements? or do i just need one?

42 minutes ago, daedal said:

are all of these animations hard requirements? or do i just need one?

Yes, those are needed if you have AAF. If you install this mod without AAF you don't need them but of course you'll not have animations

Hey thanks for the tip!

Yep,  I've tested more and it seems that Horizon is a stubborn one, it somehow imposes it's own respawn system whether it is activated or not. 

So if Horizon's respawn is off, MCG respawn never triggers. 

On the other hand, when both are activated at the same time two things can happen: 

1- MCG rape scenario triggers (based on chance) and Horizon revives you, and then you get raped.

2- MCG rape scenario does not trigger, and both Horizon and MCG butt heads over who gets the respawn rights and you get an infinite loading screen. 

Solutions to this could be either to disable Horizon's respawn completely (with a mod) or have MCG not do any respawn at all and make an option for 

lowering the combat surrender life threshold (from 50% to 10% or 25% for example), thus you could manually surender to your enemies if the situation

gets too hairy, or you could get defeated and Horizon would take over the respawning. 

Anyways this is the data I gathered just as info! Mod is great as it is so I'll just keep playing and see if I get to do something later on. 

Thanks again for the hard work and awesome mod! ? 

11 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Damn! At this point you should try reinstalling the MCM mod, do you see the buttons at least?

Hi thanks for the kind words ? , about the respawn system many users reported, when the block was not there, that even if horizon defeat system was disabled it was interfering with the MCG respawn system making it not work. But if you want to try it there is no need to edit scripts because you can start it manually using the following consolle commands to start and stop them:

startquest anghelosrespawnquest

Stopquest AnghelosRespawnQuest

Yes conqueror could contribute to this CTD but if you crash on workshop menu that's a different problem not related to this mod or conqueror, as far as i can tell you generally CTD in worshop menu generally occurs when you install a mod that add constructible things into workshops or especially if they add new constructible categories like Cwss that adds the cwss furniture category, and then you unistall that mod, if you don't clean the save  when you open the workshop menu the game crashes because it doesn't find the category added by those mods anymore.

It would be great if you tell me what version of the game and MCM you use, so i can use the same one.

Pd: Why you dont try to put the "activate the mod" under one of the sub-pages of the MCM config menu? because the problem its that i cant see it in the title, but i can see the sub-pages just fine.. maybe put the "activate the mod" under something like Like the debug one, Or the 1 one (again i dont even know if its that simple) it could be like a security measure to prevent this bug for happening, because im sure im not the only one whit this problem.

and thanks (again) for your hard work

2 hours ago, Blazeofdragon said:

It would be great if you tell me what version of the game and MCM you use, so i can use the same one.

Pd: Why you dont try to put the "activate the mod" under one of the sub-pages of the MCM config menu? because the problem its that i cant see it in the title, but i can see the sub-pages just fine.. maybe put the "activate the mod" under something like Like the debug one, Or the 1 one (again i dont even know if its that simple) it could be like a security measure to prevent this bug for happening, because im sure im not the only one whit this problem.

and thanks (again) for your hard work

Please can you try this alternative MCM file for MCG?

[Extract the content of this file inside your fallout 4 Data folder or use a mod manager, if request to overwrite you can accept in this case. The Button to start the mod is in the front page but this time everything else is cancelled. I also cancelled the security check to prevent you to click on the button more than one time so please, once used do not click it again. If you'll be able to start the mod this way I will try to implement a solution in the next  update. 

MCG_Alternative_MCM.rar

2 hours ago, AoE said:

Hey thanks for the tip!

Yep,  I've tested more and it seems that Horizon is a stubborn one, it somehow imposes it's own respawn system whether it is activated or not. 

So if Horizon's respawn is off, MCG respawn never triggers. 

On the other hand, when both are activated at the same time two things can happen: 

1- MCG rape scenario triggers (based on chance) and Horizon revives you, and then you get raped.

2- MCG rape scenario does not trigger, and both Horizon and MCG butt heads over who gets the respawn rights and you get an infinite loading screen. 

Solutions to this could be either to disable Horizon's respawn completely (with a mod) or have MCG not do any respawn at all and make an option for 

lowering the combat surrender life threshold (from 50% to 10% or 25% for example), thus you could manually surender to your enemies if the situation

gets too hairy, or you could get defeated and Horizon would take over the respawning. 

Anyways this is the data I gathered just as info! Mod is great as it is so I'll just keep playing and see if I get to do something later on. 

Thanks again for the hard work and awesome mod! ? 

The results you gathered are just what the other users reported in the past, unfortunately nothing has changed about this, regarding surrender you can actually manually surrender to enemies if your life is higher than 50% using the MCG Option Hotkey. Also reading your suggested solution I can say that is not possible to implement in the actual MCG Defeat System but you are lucky because there is a great mod for AAF that handle player defeat not On Entering Bleeding Out like MCG but on reaching a certain HP level, that mod is AAF Violate, I suggest to check it out, of course if you install it make sure that you disable MCG Defeat System.