3 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Please can you try this alternative MCM file for MCG?

[Extract the content of this file inside your fallout 4 Data folder or use a mod manager, if request to overwrite you can accept in this case. The Button to start the mod is in the front page but this time everything else is cancelled. I also cancelled the security check to prevent you to click on the button more than one time so please, once used do not click it again. If you'll be able to start the mod this way I will try to implement a solution in the next  update. 

MCG_Alternative_MCM.rar 9.71 kB · 1 download

I have news for you.

When i installed the alternative MCG i could activate the mod but the game crashed as soon as the installation ends.

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2019.06.07 - 15.52.09.39.png

3 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

[Extract the content of this file inside your fallout 4 Data folder or use a mod manager, if request to overwrite you can accept in this case. The Button to start the mod is in the front page but this time everything else is cancelled. I also cancelled the security check to prevent you to click on the button more than one time so please, once used do not click it again. If you'll be able to start the mod this way I will try to implement a solution in the next  update. 

Update: For some reason when i uninstalled the alternative version from vortex and tried to use the normal MCG the option now its there

I could install as normal. The options on MCM are there and everything (for now) its working as intended

The game dont crash or get buged, but im still testing if everything is ok.

Pd: all i did was uninstall the Alternate MCG.

When i installed it i leave it to overwrite everything. (sorry for my english)

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2019.06.07 - 16.11.27.70.png

On 6/5/2019 at 4:13 AM, anghelos92 said:

Thanks for the suggestion i will block them, are the mannequins from a particular mod or just vanilla? Also are they involved into random npc sex system, if you use the MCG Main Hotkey on them, are they recognised? Or are they just involved into NPC Approach system? Just to pinpoint where to block them :)

On 6/5/2019 at 4:13 AM, anghelos92 said:

Thanks for the suggestion i will block them, are the mannequins from a particular mod or just vanilla? Also are they involved into random npc sex system, if you use the MCG Main Hotkey on them, are they recognised? Or are they just involved into NPC Approach system? Just to pinpoint where to block them :)

I just selected them using the hot key and then disabled them..............

9 hours ago, mikey1979 said:

I just selected them using the hot key and then disabled them..............

What does this mean? (My bad english) If you have still problems with mannequins please can you specify if they're modded or vanilla and the exact circumstances when that happened?

1 hour ago, Blazeofdragon said:

When i installed the alternative MCG i could activate the mod but the game crashed as soon as the installation ends.

Just for statistical observations: do you use the mod "Sim Settlement Conqueror"? And was the mod initialising its city placing system when the crash occurred? It seems that the random (they don't happens always) on starting up MCG happen to people that use the conqueror mod, i tested this myself and it seems that with conqueror the CTD om MCG startup are much more frequent, but i cannot call here a cause and effect relation between the two. anyways once it's started MCG and Conqueror function well together.

1 hour ago, Blazeofdragon said:
4 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Update: For some reason when i uninstalled the alternative version from vortex and tried to use the normal MCG the option now its there

I could install as normal. The options on MCM are there and everything (for now) its working as intended

The game dont crash or get buged, but im still testing if everything is ok.

I would call this a bad installation problem that prevented you to use the new MCG MCM then, sometimes can happen that a mod manager mess up.

1 hour ago, anghelos92 said:

Just for statistical observations: do you use the mod "Sim Settlement Conqueror"? And was the mod initialising its city placing system when the crash occurred? It seems that the random (they don't happens always) on starting up MCG happen to people that use the conqueror mod, i tested this myself and it seems that with conqueror the CTD om MCG startup are much more frequent, but i cannot call here a cause and effect relation between the two. anyways once it's started MCG and Conqueror function well together.

I would call this a bad installation problem that prevented you to use the new MCG MCM then, sometimes can happen that a mod manager mess up.

But whit 2 cleans installations? (and i mean whit a literal clean game, not even the updates) i find it weird, very weird.

Also, i know that is not related to your mod, but if would be great if you know how i can get the camera in 3 person mode when an animation is playing? (all i get its this and as you can tell, its hard to work whit this xD)

In the past i installed a mod from here but was like 2 years ago and i dont know how its called nor can find it. 

Anyway thanks for everything! whit your hard work and the mod community is why we can keep enjoying this game! thanks!

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2019.06.07 - 18.30.03.99.png

23 hours ago, jah15 said:

I use Conqueror and everything works for me. I was getting the CTD upon initializing MCG.  All my other mods were Starting up as well. I waited for everything to finish start up. Then I hit the Start mod button. I've had no other issues since. I'm using SimSettle 4.07 and conqueror 4.07.  Simsettle 4.08 has a bad CTD issue at the moment. 

4.0.9 is said to fix that but I have little luck.

Awesome mod! The only problem is that you can't use it with AAF Violate surrender cripple options. If AAF Violate cripple option is on and the enemy npc like the raider, is on surrender animation and if you use M.C.G then choose the rape options. The raider and you have no animation, but the raider is still in surrender animation unless revived or killed. So don't use Violate cripple options (If it's on, it makes the AI surrender) or use M.C.G submit if the enemy AI is below health thresholds sometimes I got killed for being greedy on survival lol.

This mod definitely fits the bill in completing my AAF mod package - good stuff anghelos92!

Just hitting one snag in regards to the NPC Approach system - it seems to fire only once, then never again. I was approached by a settler in a flirting scenario, and did the decline with hug scene which worked fine. Afterwards, no other approach of any kind would occur. I tried to force another approach scenario by fast traveling between settlements / Diamond City, restarting the Approach system, then waiting for a few minutes in real time. My cooldowns are to set between 1-2 hours (assuming this is game time?).

Is there a way for me to debug this further to see if I can narrow down a cause?

1 hour ago, Sleepy_Soul said:

This mod definitely fits the bill in completing my AAF mod package - good stuff anghelos92!

Just hitting one snag in regards to the NPC Approach system - it seems to fire only once, then never again. I was approached by a settler in a flirting scenario, and did the decline with hug scene which worked fine. Afterwards, no other approach of any kind would occur. I tried to force another approach scenario by fast traveling between settlements / Diamond City, restarting the Approach system, then waiting for a few minutes in real time. My cooldowns are to set between 1-2 hours (assuming this is game time?).

Is there a way for me to debug this further to see if I can narrow down a cause?

Hi thank you :)

about your question, the approach system has a general cooldown of at least 1 hour in game, this means that if you don't have any mod that change the timescale of fallout it needs 3 minutes of cooldown for any scenario to happen again but then each scenario has its own cooldown, i.e. the scenario that you described is one of the "flirting scenarios" and this means that scenario to happen again must pass its cooldown, while other scenario can happen. In addition to cooldowns, most of the scenarios require conditions to be available, i.e. flirting and asking scenarios chance of happening are based on your flirt, dating and prostitution power. To know more about them you should check the mod guide, which is boring, long and bad written in english i know but can help you understand it better 

1 hour ago, MasterBossofBoss said:

Is the dialogue suppose to be mute? There is sex sounds but no voice acting or response , also i males have no parts? 

About the dialogues mute this is the standard in fallout 4 because there are no ready usable shared dialogues for modders to use, in skyrim there are and in fact in skyrim MCG has voiced dialogues. I presume this is the first time you played sexual modded fo4? ?

About your male not having parts, i believe it's something wrong in your AAF and Male body installation and this is not the right place to have best support for this kind of problems since this topic is focused on MCG bugs resolving

5 hours ago, Magenta147 said:

Awesome mod! The only problem is that you can't use it with AAF Violate surrender cripple options. If AAF Violate cripple option is on and the enemy npc like the raider, is on surrender animation and if you use M.C.G then choose the rape options. The raider and you have no animation, but the raider is still in surrender animation unless revived or killed. So don't use Violate cripple options (If it's on, it makes the AI surrender) or use M.C.G submit if the enemy AI is below health thresholds sometimes I got killed for being greedy on survival lol.

Thanks for this report, can be very useful in future development :)

6 hours ago, Blazeofdragon said:

Also, i know that is not related to your mod, but if would be great if you know how i can get the camera in 3 person mode when an animation is playing? (all i get its this and as you can tell, its hard to work whit this xD)

My friend i know, modding sometimes is a real Nightmare. Many times i felt the urge to say fuck off to mods and just play vanilla! Only advice i can give is try to stay focused, work on one mod at a time and try to have less features mod as possible (i e. Mods that adds new mechanics like MCG) while you can have as much graphical mods as you want.

But returning on tyour question...problems you described so far are compatible with the installation of MCG source file for modders, maybe i already asked this but are you sure you never used mcg source files? If not handled correctly by modders they can mess your game. In particular there is a f4se plugin that comes with AAF that is responsable of the use of free camera during aaf, maybe reinstall AAF to make sure that plugin is correctly installed

9 minutes ago, bewsters said:

I'm unable to initiate animations with any NPCs or masturbate, but the NPC-NPC stuff is working just wife. Additionally animations work if initiated through RSE II. Any ideas?

Do you have the nanakochan race for the player? What happens exactly? And please if you can follow the bug reporting template because these info are too few for me to be able to pinpoint the problem, thank you

39 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Do you have the nanakochan race for the player? What happens exactly? And please if you can follow the bug reporting template because these info are too few for me to be able to pinpoint the problem, thank you

I'm having the same issue too. For me, It happens after another AAF mod occurs,(example is AAF Violate or any other AAF mod that calls on an animation). After another mod runs an animation and I am no longer able to initiate any animations with MCG. I get the dialogues with the hotkey. Afterwards, no scene happens and it says actor is in cooldown. I check the AAF wizard and it's acting like nothing is happened/ registered. Other mods still run fine and are registering.

I did a check. I was able to start a scene with the wife. After an AAF violate scene. I was no longer able to use MCG scenes but violate still worked (respawn is off in my game).. I made a new game to test if it would happen in another new game. (the previous save was a new game as well) and it was the same result.

On a side note. I don't have any custom races such as the nanakochan race. I'm just using the vanilla.

Hopefully this helps some.

8 hours ago, YuliaS11 said:

4.0.9 is said to fix that but I have little luck.

I tried 4.09 on my older save and instead of crashing it just freezes on me after 10 seconds. I made a new game for MCG with 4.07 and upgraded it to 4.09 and it instantly freezes.  I made another new game with MCG and 4.09 and I didn't get any crashing or freezing. If I have any more issues with pre building. I think I am going to stay away from it and just use blueprints from transfer settlements instead so I can raid and not have to wait.

Try making a new game. With both MCG and 4.09. If you go the transfer settlement route. Activate transfer settlements after MCG so the widgets will work.

I wish ya the best of luck.

49 minutes ago, jah15 said:

I'm having the same issue too. For me, It happens after another AAF mod occurs,(example is AAF Violate or any other AAF mod that calls on an animation). After another mod runs an animation and I am no longer able to initiate any animations with MCG. I get the dialogues with the hotkey. Afterwards, no scene happens and it says actor is in cooldown. I check the AAF wizard and it's acting like nothing is happened/ registered. Other mods still run fine and are registering.

I did a check. I was able to start a scene with the wife. After an AAF violate scene. I was no longer able to use MCG scenes but violate still worked (respawn is off in my game).. I made a new game to test if it would happen in another new game. (the previous save was a new game as well) and it was the same result.

On a side note. I don't have any custom races such as the nanakochan race. I'm just using the vanilla.

Hopefully this helps some.

Thank you for the report, i will investigate

IMHO universal hotkey is very inconvenient. I would like the separation of functions - the menu call is separate from masturbation and surrender (when trying to surrender, it is most often proposed to masturbate). Also, it would be better to make a request for surrender to capturing * area *, and not * target* - to catch the potential abuser with the cursor and to press the key is very inconvenient.

Another point is that when the NPC is self-satisfying, the animation from the BadEnd_v01 package is sometimes called, but without furniture.

ScreenShot0.jpg.4b80664771e63530b98f4bdb6d8593e7.jpg

I found these These errors in my log. Hopefully the can be of help.

stack:
    [AnghelosInitiativeQuest (8A14DC08)].mcgv2:anghelosinitiativedialoguescript.ControlsFailSafe() - "C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosInitiativeDialogueScript.psc" Line 161
    [None].MCGv2:AnghelosControlFailSafeEffectScript.OnEffectFinish() - "C:\Users\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosControlFailSafeEffectScript.psc" Line 6
[06/08/2019 - 03:21:36AM] error: Cannot call EnablePlayerControls() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

stack:
    [AnghelosInitiativeQuest (8A14DC08)].mcgv2:anghelosinitiativedialoguescript.ClearInitiativeDialogue() - "C:\\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosInitiativeDialogueScript.psc" Line 228
    [AnghelosInitiativeQuest (8A14DC08)].mcgv2:anghelosinitiativedialoguescript.DoneRefuse() - "C:\Users\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosInitiativeDialogueScript.psc" Line 497
    .Fragments:TopicInfos:TIF_AnghelosInitiativeQuest_07167686.Fragment_End() - "D:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Fragments\TopicInfos\TIF_AnghelosInitiativeQuest_07167686.psc" Line 11
[06/08/2019 - 03:21:36AM] error: Cannot call Delete() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:
    [AnghelosHotkeyHandler (8A03C4CF)].MCGv2:AnghelosHotkeyControllerScript.OnControlDown() - "C:\Users\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosHotkeyControllerScript.psc" Line 34
[06/08/2019 - 03:21:39AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp23"

stack:
    [AnghelosHotkeyHandler (8A03C4CF)].MCGv2:AnghelosHotkeyControllerScript.OnControlDown() - "C:\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosHotkeyControllerScript.psc" Line 34
[06/08/2019 - 03:21:39AM] error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call

I had clicked the hotkey, paused the game, then exited. I looked at the log at the end and these where the messges.

1 hour ago, jah15 said:

I found these These errors in my log. Hopefully the can be of help.

stack:
    [AnghelosInitiativeQuest (8A14DC08)].mcgv2:anghelosinitiativedialoguescript.ControlsFailSafe() - "C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosInitiativeDialogueScript.psc" Line 161
    [None].MCGv2:AnghelosControlFailSafeEffectScript.OnEffectFinish() - "C:\Users\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosControlFailSafeEffectScript.psc" Line 6
[06/08/2019 - 03:21:36AM] error: Cannot call EnablePlayerControls() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

stack:
    [AnghelosInitiativeQuest (8A14DC08)].mcgv2:anghelosinitiativedialoguescript.ClearInitiativeDialogue() - "C:\\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosInitiativeDialogueScript.psc" Line 228
    [AnghelosInitiativeQuest (8A14DC08)].mcgv2:anghelosinitiativedialoguescript.DoneRefuse() - "C:\Users\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosInitiativeDialogueScript.psc" Line 497
    .Fragments:TopicInfos:TIF_AnghelosInitiativeQuest_07167686.Fragment_End() - "D:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Fragments\TopicInfos\TIF_AnghelosInitiativeQuest_07167686.psc" Line 11
[06/08/2019 - 03:21:36AM] error: Cannot call Delete() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:
    [AnghelosHotkeyHandler (8A03C4CF)].MCGv2:AnghelosHotkeyControllerScript.OnControlDown() - "C:\Users\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosHotkeyControllerScript.psc" Line 34
[06/08/2019 - 03:21:39AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp23"

stack:
    [AnghelosHotkeyHandler (8A03C4CF)].MCGv2:AnghelosHotkeyControllerScript.OnControlDown() - "C:\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosHotkeyControllerScript.psc" Line 34
[06/08/2019 - 03:21:39AM] error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call

I had clicked the hotkey, paused the game, then exited. I looked at the log at the end and these where the messges.

Thanks i will look into them, about the sex animations that stop being called by mcg, i have a theory: is possible that you started a new game with the same name for your player character as the one you had in previous mcg versions? I know that this seems absurd but fallout 4 system make "save groups" based on player character names e.i. you can "select character" when loading a save to see all the saves related to a single character. It's possible that the game saw the new game when you saved as linked to the old saves if you PC has the same name of your old saves, this way fo4 could expect a script version that is no more in 2.6.0. but this is just a theory

2 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

Another point is that when the NPC is self-satisfying, the animation from the BadEnd_v01 package is sometimes called, but without furniture.

This will be fixed in next release, bad end animations will be blocked when calling masturbations.

Abou the hotkey, before surrendering make sure you always sheat your weapons before trying to surrender. I probably will make available area surrender but the hotkeys will remain those 2, i won't add more

2 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Thanks i will look into them, about the sex animations that stop being called by mcg, i have a theory: is possible that you started a new game with the same name for your player character as the one you had in previous mcg versions? I know that this seems absurd but fallout 4 system make "save groups" based on player character names e.i. you can "select character" when loading a save to see all the saves related to a single character. It's possible that the game saw the new game when you saved as linked to the old saves if you PC has the same name of your old saves, this way fo4 could expect a script version that is no more in 2.6.0. but this is just a theory

Same issue. New game, character with different name, old saves deleted, last version mods... didn't help. It's a damn game braking bug for me

8 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

[...] asking scenarios chance of happening are based on your flirt, dating and prostitution power[...]

Ah, thanks for the clarification; I thought the powers only affected the type of initiative scenario, and not the actual chances of them firing.

I came across another development that's making me think it's working, but something is blocking the actual dialogue event from firing. When using the main MCG hotkey to start some player driven dialogue, I had the below pop up. Any ideas?

MCG Scen Aborted.JPG