1 hour ago, Bluekickerr said:

I seem to run into an issue with interacting with NPCs. I used the syringer to make a Raider girl submit so I could enslave her, she went into the submitting animation but I couldn't do anything after that. I would press the Main hotkey, nothing, try to talk to her, nothing but my character would say "Hey" and stuff. I dunno if this is a bug or something I am doing wrong or maybe a problem with my mods.

You didn't even saw a message like "no actors found in crosshair range" when you pressed the Main MCG hotkey that you set in MCM? 

Just now, Bluekickerr said:

I did see that, forgot to mention that in my original post sorry lol

Have you properly start the mod pressing the button in the front page of the MCM? To check that the main features od the mod are running use the consolle command sqv anghelosmain and see if the consolle return that the quest is running

1 minute ago, anghelos92 said:

Have you properly start the mod pressing the button in the front page of the MCM? To check that the main features od the mod are running use the consolle command sqv anghelosmain and see if the consolle return that the quest is running

Let me go check both of those I might have missed the button. 

11 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Alright yeah, I didn't notice the start mod button. Had to scroll down to see it and didn't know I could scroll down lol

11 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Thanks :) from what you described i can give you two advices:

-first make sure MCG is properly started, in MCM in the front page there is the button to start the mod, have you pressed it right? To verify the core featurrs of the mod have been started you can use the consolle command "sqv anghelosmain" and the consolle should tell you that the status of the quest is running.

-second, actors immoble and scene not happening can be a temporary problem of AAF, make sure you have the lastest, beta 78 installed and to see if it's an AAF problem when your actor is stuck in place use the AAF main button (default HOME) and see if it is written "gathering" if so then AAF in your case have some problems locking the actors to start the animation. That is generally a temporary problem sometimes, AAF is still a beta.

From the console command you gave me it reads the quest state is enabled yes. State Running. Current stage is 0. priority is 100. I have pressed the "Start mod key" in the MCM. I do currently have the latest build from AAF. When I hit the AAF wizard it does say "gathering". I hit end in the wizard and that undid the scene. I will do some more playing to see if this AAF issue clears up over time.

Thank you for your help!

28 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

The infamy system is more to be intended as a gamey system to force the player have sex in private, what opinion would have of you a friend of yours if you do sex in front of him not caring of his presence? I think my friend would be upset with me and so does Valentine :P

about the problem with Valentine affinity...let me guess, you have a multiple follower framework?

I don't, actually. The only mod I have that messes with my amount of companions is the one that lets me keep Dogmeat with a vanilla companion.

Just now, Dapper Dan Pomade said:

I don't, actually. The only mod I have that messes with my amount of companions is the one that lets me keep Dogmeat with a vanilla companion.

That could also interfere. Actually i am not sure about this negative affinity problem, until now many users that were using mods that let have multiple  vanilla companions together reported this kind of issue but every single time i asked them to unistall MCG completely and use consolle commands to check the comoanion affinity "getvalue CA_affinity” and everytime the result was that even without MCG they already had that negative companion affinity problem, the only reason they notices with MCG is because normally people don't use consolle commands to check these things, instead with MCG you can check the affinity just pressing a button. 

I am very skeptical about this reported bug also because in MCG there is not a code for such behaviour: the affinity of companions is not tracked real time by MCG, the mod just substract 100 affinity if they see you doing public sex or it set the affinity to 0 if they are a romanced companion and they see you doing sex with others...so how is possible that MCG is aware when you have those help people dialogues that should increase the affinity and instead they decrease? ?

However you may conduct tests on the affinity of your companions after unistalling MCG, maybe you have the same problem as the others who reported this behaviour, in any case the more the tests the more i may be able to find a problem, if any.

I'm happy just not using the infidelity system and sticking to the mod's other functionality. As I said, the rest seems to be working great for me. It's the mod I probably get the most use out of for AAF stuff, so I totally appreciate the work you've put into it.

At this point, I assume there's some weird clash between this and No Negative Affinity. That's the only mod I've got that I can think of that would cause a problem. I was kind of surprised I lost affinity even with that installed, and that's when I noticed that everything was going down and I started digging for a cause. The only way I could repeat the issue was having infidelity reporting on and having sex in front of the companion, then suddenly affinity gains turn backwards.

I'm really lost... I can't get this mod to work. Although it seems to be installed (checked the files in Data folder) and the MCG Menu appears in MCM, I don't see the Start Button (although I can see it in the config file) nor can I set a hotkey (switches instantly back to none). When I change sliders they reset everytime I leave and re-enter the MCG Menu. The Stop and Restart Button have no function for me. I tried starting a fresh game and strictly followed your installation guide. I have no mods that could interfere with MCG. I tried the 2.4.5. version too, but the outcome is still the same. Clearly is has to be me doing something wrong but I can't figure it out. Did anyone have the same problem and could help me out?

6 hours ago, Dapper Dan Pomade said:

I'm happy just not using the infidelity system and sticking to the mod's other functionality. As I said, the rest seems to be working great for me. It's the mod I probably get the most use out of for AAF stuff, so I totally appreciate the work you've put into it.

At this point, I assume there's some weird clash between this and No Negative Affinity. That's the only mod I've got that I can think of that would cause a problem. I was kind of surprised I lost affinity even with that installed, and that's when I noticed that everything was going down and I started digging for a cause. The only way I could repeat the issue was having infidelity reporting on and having sex in front of the companion, then suddenly affinity gains turn backwards.

I hope to be able to reproduce this behaviour to fix it some day, until now i did not have that problem in my gameplays, maybe I got lucky! :P There is still much to fix and fine tune about this mod. Thanks for the reports btw.

6 hours ago, arcadiz90 said:

I'm really lost... I can't get this mod to work. Although it seems to be installed (checked the files in Data folder) and the MCG Menu appears in MCM, I don't see the Start Button (although I can see it in the config file) nor can I set a hotkey (switches instantly back to none). When I change sliders they reset everytime I leave and re-enter the MCG Menu. The Stop and Restart Button have no function for me. I tried starting a fresh game and strictly followed your installation guide. I have no mods that could interfere with MCG. I tried the 2.4.5. version too, but the outcome is still the same. Clearly is has to be me doing something wrong but I can't figure it out. Did anyone have the same problem and could help me out?

The problems you've describe match a bad installation outcome, you probably didn't install the mod correctly, go in the data folder of your fallout 4 and make sure you have "magnocumgaudio.esp" and "magnocumgaudio - main.ba2", also make sure that. MagnoCumGaudio.esp is enabled in your load order... Did you uswd a mod manager or did you made a manual install?

Been trying to play this on a new FO4 install. The animations and approaches seem to work. However, when I use the MCG Options menu to check my player statistics, it doesnt seem to be tracking anything. I have started the modules, Lust, Wear...etc. In the stats menu, all I can see are the stats with [...]/100 for everything. [...] for all "Humans fucked..etc".

I have played around with the load order, placing MCG above and below FO4 Horizons, above and below various patches (Farelles + Polistiros). All AAF mods are generally towards the end of my load order.

Note that for Horizons and MCG, I disable the respawn systems on both mods. (as per the instructions on the MCG compatibility list). I use AAF Violate to handle defeat/surrender.

What am I doing wrong such that stats are not tracking?

EDIT: Silly me. I didn't realise the "Magna Cum Gaudio" main tab in MCM had the big ass start button. I was going through manually activating each module, thinking this was the way to start it.

Clicking the big ass button did the trick. Works perfect for now. ?

29 minutes ago, icladel said:

Note that for Horizons and MCG, I disable the respawn systems on both mods.

You can use the respawn system of Horizon, it's just the MCG respawn system that cannot be enabled with Horizon active.

29 minutes ago, icladel said:

EDIT: Silly me. I didn't realise the "Magna Cum Gaudio" main tab in MCM had the big ass start button. I was going through manually activating each module, thinking this was the way to start it.

Clicking the big ass button did the trick. Works perfect for now

Don't worry it can happen, you're not the first that didn't see the button ? probably it's my fault I need to specify it in the mod description!

*Don't worry it can happen, you're not the first that didn't see the button ? probably it's my fault I need to specify it in the mod description!*

No, it should have been placed not at the bottom of the first page, where it is not immediately visible, but at the top

Thanks for previous reply @anghelos92. Either way, I don't use any respawn as I prefer to die in game. I have another question regarding compatibility.

In the guide "Chapter 1: Social Interactions", one of the mechanics (prostitution) uses perk ranks (Black Widow, Quick Hands, VANS, Party Boy/Girl...etc).

FO4 Horizons v1.7+ makes changes to these perks. For example, VANS has up to 6 or 8 ranks I think, rather than just 2.  Currently I have Horizons loaded last and all AAF mods loaded second last. 

If Horizons perks are final in the load order, does this mean:

A) VANS ranks for prostitution will be ignored in MCG calculation?; or

B) Will MCG use VANS ranks up to rank 8 for calculations?

Cheers

So, when I say not ready to date and give a hug, I get black screen and have to exit game.  This last time I coc'd to SanctuaryExt as I was stuck "hugging" Garvey... the picture is as it shows... doesn't release me from AAF 78.... sooo… but thought interesting picture to share.

John

ScreenShot26.png.1b1c35a6bcee6574c08bffee5b8c92dd.png

30 minutes ago, icladel said:

Thanks for previous reply @anghelos92. Either way, I don't use any respawn as I prefer to die in game. I have another question regarding compatibility.

In the guide "Chapter 1: Social Interactions", one of the mechanics (prostitution) uses perk ranks (Black Widow, Quick Hands, VANS, Party Boy/Girl...etc).

FO4 Horizons v1.7+ makes changes to these perks. For example, VANS has up to 6 or 8 ranks I think, rather than just 2.  Currently I have Horizons loaded last and all AAF mods loaded second last. 

If Horizons perks are final in the load order, does this mean:

A) VANS ranks for prostitution will be ignored in MCG calculation?; or

B) Will MCG use VANS ranks up to rank 8 for calculations?

Cheers

MCG will use the perks even if they are edited, but they still need to be vanilla in origin this means i.e. that VANS perks up to rank 2 are still recognised even if they are changed but the other additional vans ranks added by Horizon will be ignored regarding prostitution calcs. 

9 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

So, when I say not ready to date and give a hug, I get black screen and have to exit game.  This last time I coc'd to SanctuaryExt as I was stuck "hugging" Garvey... the picture is as it shows... doesn't release me from AAF 78.... sooo… but thought interesting picture to share.

John

ScreenShot26.png.1b1c35a6bcee6574c08bffee5b8c92dd.png

Interesting, is this happening only when you hug? Or also in other animations? You see in the new version i added new rules to be sent to AAF when you have just to kiss or hug, AAF added a new setting to let choose what the actors will unequip when doing the animation. In my tests both the kissing and the hug worked well so only suggestion i can give you is to triple check thet you have correctly installed the latest AAF, since previous versions didn't have that setting

24 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Interesting, is this happening only when you hug? Or also in other animations? You see in the new version i added new rules to be sent to AAF when you have just to kiss or hug, AAF added a new setting to let choose what the actors will unequip when doing the animation. In my tests both the kissing and the hug worked well so only suggestion i can give you is to triple check thet you have correctly installed the latest AAF, since previous versions didn't have that setting

I had the latest version - and have only tried the hug and kiss so far - Marcy tried me while I was talking to sturges and Preston in Museum... didn't have time for anything but quest... black screen... I have reloaded 58 … but if that will fail, then it doesn't matter either way... I will try the other options...

John

7 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

The problems you've describe match a bad installation outcome, you probably didn't install the mod correctly, go in the data folder of your fallout 4 and make sure you have "magnocumgaudio.esp" and "magnocumgaudio - main.ba2", also make sure that. MagnoCumGaudio.esp is enabled in your load order... Did you uswd a mod manager or did you made a manual install?

I tried installing with Vortex and also manually, outcome is still the same, unfortunately. The .esp and the .ba2 files are there and the .esp is enabled in my plugins.

I just use the mod requirements you mentioned on your installation guide as well as the mods on https://eso-ui.com/fallout4/. I tried re-installing a few times, still no change.

59 minutes ago, arcadiz90 said:

I tried installing with Vortex and also manually, outcome is still the same, unfortunately. The .esp and the .ba2 files are there and the .esp is enabled in my plugins.

I just use the mod requirements you mentioned on your installation guide as well as the mods on https://eso-ui.com/fallout4/. I tried re-installing a few times, still no change.

Just another data point. Install using Vortex works fine; no special actions needed.

With this mod and Just Business - I have more ways of enslaving than I can handle. We need more uses for slaves!

With workbench cages, Raider and Gunners come out shooting. What is the recommended way of enslaving them? Cages work well!

2 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

When you say "black screen", is this the black screen with the loading symbol on the bottom right hand corner? I have encountered this a few times with choosing the "sex" option but not the "hug" option. Usually this long loading black screen is preceeded by another unusually long AAF "...gathering..." stage. 

The longest I have had to wait is 4-5 minutes for "...gathering..." and another 4-5 minutes for the black loading screen.

51 minutes ago, icladel said:

When you say "black screen", is this the black screen with the loading symbol on the bottom right hand corner? I have encountered this a few times with choosing the "sex" option but not the "hug" option. Usually this long loading black screen is preceeded by another unusually long AAF "...gathering..." stage. 

The longest I have had to wait is 4-5 minutes for "...gathering..." and another 4-5 minutes for the black loading screen.

Yep, exactly... 

So I went on my first date with Simone at Drumlin... was out and about, did dancing at the dinner... she decided to give me a drink as a fan - sexual harassment - assaulted me - dogmeat then took an interest like always (send him away when on  a date) - simone got pissed and date ended up badly - she then decided she was a powerful man and I needed to beg - my intimidation failed - she assaulted me again - and then of course, dogmeat... tried to repair the 10 point loss - in cool down - but she took 1000 caps from me ….

Hahaha... just a fun Sunday afternoon...

Bad case of black screen - Carla approached me as dominate man and I should beg - failed the intimidation - I could hear my clothes being stripped off... then I got the let's go on a date - took her to push off... she walked away - I was able to approach her to greet initial - "sure, I will take a look" … screen went black and loading … loading … loading - script caught up or sexual harassment realized it wasn't being controlled by MCG?  Don't know... but yeah... nothing much but black loading screens... more than I have had since December of last year... 

I am not convinced AAF is innocent... way long gathering times... way more than ever before.... 

Well, now black loading screens on other mods calling on AAF - Rogue Sexbot and AAF Prostituion - same issue... the calls are failing... (not sure what it is called - the mod sends to AAF and …. long gathering - and black loading screen) :)

Well, at least it is nice outside! :)

John