4 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

The image you've posted is very different from what is my MCM, you can see my MCM in the screenshots in the download page of the mod, probably you have a different screen ratio for your monitor, mine is 16:9. Or your MCM is a different version than my own, I will try to adjust that front page to be compatible with all user monitors

Nope, it does not work, i tried to change the resolution of the game, (btw my monitor its also 16:9 and the game also gets launched at 16:9) and reinstalling the MCM, still nothing. No idea why.

im going to test more stuff whit mcm alone, if i find something that works ill post it here.

Again, thanks for your hard work. 

6 hours ago, Blazeofdragon said:

Btw you have any idea of why your MCM looks like that? Maybe an older version? 

and sorry for be a bothering

No bothering, this is a legitimate question and until now i didn't realised that MCM could be an issue for starting, lol i didn't believe people who reported that they could'nt find the button! Lol I apologize for that, i will make a simpler version of the MCM front page

3 hours ago, Dapper Dan Pomade said:

With some of my companions, when I press the hotkey, I keep getting the message Actor is busy, cannot interact.

Any way to un-busy them?

When you receive that message is because an actor you are trying to interact with is currently involved in an AAF scene. Maybe because of the random sex or other mods?

Hi Anghelos,

Thanks for creating this fantastic mod, it really makes Fallout gaming far more interesting ? One request I would make, is to have an MCM option to include/exclude the mannequin race. In my modded player homes, they keep being included in player/npc scenes, and are not surprisingly inanimate. They add nothing to the scenes and then remain where the scene ends blocking passage until included in the next scene.  Thanks again ?

2 hours ago, satanfist said:

Hi Anghelos,

Thanks for creating this fantastic mod, it really makes Fallout gaming far more interesting ? One request I would make, is to have an MCM option to include/exclude the mannequin race. In my modded player homes, they keep being included in player/npc scenes, and are not surprisingly inanimate. They add nothing to the scenes and then remain where the scene ends blocking passage until included in the next scene.  Thanks again ?

Thanks for the suggestion i will block them, are the mannequins from a particular mod or just vanilla? Also are they involved into random npc sex system, if you use the MCG Main Hotkey on them, are they recognised? Or are they just involved into NPC Approach system? Just to pinpoint where to block them :)

4 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Thanks for the suggestion i will block them, are the mannequins from a particular mod or just vanilla? Also are they involved into random npc sex system, if you use the MCG Main Hotkey on them, are they recognised? Or are they just involved into NPC Approach system? Just to pinpoint where to block them :)

I believe it's the behaviour of the mannequins in general, so it would occur with vanilla and mods. In particular it occurs with "The Goodneighbor Condo Player Home" by RedRocketTV, but I have seen it also with several blueprints used with "Transfer Settlements" by CDante. Here is an example out of scene, with the armor rack fused into the floor. I have also seen these fused into chairs and other awkward locations. It only seems to happen with the random npc sex system, where there is no player interaction in dialogue. I took quick peek at the plugin in creation kit, to see if there was a form list used, where you could simply add and remove races, but I couldn't see one. I guess there must be a mechanism included to allow you to toggle "elderly", "robots" etc.. from use in game from the MCM.

I do have a further suggestion that I find works well in game. I think it's great that you have very effectively got "strap-on" to be equipped to female aggressors. Have you considered using "Viodoes" instead of "strap-ons", from the same mod "Strap-on's for fallout 4" by Vioxsis. They look far more effective on females and they come in several colours ?

20190605124840_2.jpg

3 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

I often see messages *Mannequin wants to reduce stress*, but they have not yet moved. Mannequins are vanilla.

6 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

When you receive that message is because an actor you are trying to interact with is currently involved in an AAF scene. Maybe because of the random sex or other mods?

That's the odd thing, they aren't involved in any scenes. And, I can use other mods to trigger sex scenes with them, so they're not hung up for anything else but this mod. It's just two of my companions (in this case, Preston and Dogmeat), and it doesn't seem to matter if they're my active followers or not. All my other companions (that I've checked in on) operate fine. But Preston and Dogmeat are always set to Busy.

That's why I was hoping for a way I could unbusy them.

1 hour ago, vjnmrf said:

I often see messages *Mannequin wants to reduce stress*, but they have not yet moved. Mannequins are vanilla.

Thanks, just to be sure: for mannequins do you mean the armor racks that you can build and put armor on to display (they are easy to block) or also the mannequins that are all around cluttering the commonwealth? These last I did not found them in CK they are a sort of static or furniture maybe.

2 hours ago, satanfist said:

I do have a further suggestion that I find works well in game. I think it's great that you have very effectively got "strap-on" to be equipped to female aggressors. Have you considered using "Viodoes" instead of "strap-ons", from the same mod "Strap-on's for fallout 4" by Vioxsis. They look far more effective on females and they come in several colours ?

Thanks for reporting about mannequins i will look into it further, the blocks for random sex are made on conditions of alias filling of the random sex quest not in formlist, i use formlists for other blocks tough. Blocks for the initiative system are done mainly using conditions at spell level: anghelosPassiveFlirtCloakSpell and AnghelosPassiveFlirtSpell. MCG hotkeys interaction blocks are done mainly using conditions at perk level: anghelosInteractionPerk and anghelosInteractionPerk2 in case you would give it a look but be careful editing those.

About strapons yes that addition was great but unfortunately it's tied into the MCG gender handling setting, it doesn't work with AAF or XML gender handling and i am struggling to decouple it from the gender handling setting because i found a behaviour in AAF. Before I tought that it was my fault for the gender mark left on actors because i forgot to register again for an event. Well that's true but even if at scene end i remove the keywords (the marks) and i confirm this using the consolle command haskeyword and see that they are indeed removed, the AAF manager still see those marks, further confirming that AAF stores temporarly this override somewhere, if you save and reload AAF erase this override. So to reproduce as much as possible Sexlab gender handling we need either found a way to force AAF erase the override stored without reloading the game or make new XMLs to cover all the gender combinations in all available animations...dagobaking suggests, rightfully, the second, but we need someone that does that!

8 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

No bothering, this is a legitimate question and until now i didn't realised that MCM could be an issue for starting, lol i didn't believe people who reported that they could'nt find the button! Lol I apologize for that, i will make a simpler version of the MCM front page

I just go to the MCM data files and open MCG config files and for what i can tell the "start the mod" its there as is supposed to be. 

I already did some changes here whit no succes, but take it whit a grain of salt because i dont know too much about this area of modding. 

1.JPG.772648bad06e8d37fda2661684d57e69.JPG

1 hour ago, Dapper Dan Pomade said:

That's the odd thing, they aren't involved in any scenes. And, I can use other mods to trigger sex scenes with them, so they're not hung up for anything else but this mod. It's just two of my companions (in this case, Preston and Dogmeat), and it doesn't seem to matter if they're my active followers or not. All my other companions (that I've checked in on) operate fine. But Preston and Dogmeat are always set to Busy.

That's why I was hoping for a way I could unbusy them.

Problem is MCG doesn't mark them as busy, but only check if they are...so there is not a way to unbusy them if the condition for them to be marked as busy still persist. 

What you can do is:

-open AAF manager and see if they are in a scene somewhere (best to double check this)

-stop the random sex and initiative sex system and then try to interact with them

-check your aaf load order index and pointing preston or the other busy actors in consolle run the commands:

Haskeyword xx017CEA

Haskeyword xx00915A

Where xx is the load order of you AAF.esm that you can check in a mod manager

If the consolle return 1 then AAF has reserved that actor for something

19 minutes ago, Blazeofdragon said:

I just go to the MCM data files and open MCG config files and for what i can tell the "start the mod" its there as is supposed to be. 

I already did some changes here whit no succes, but take it whit a grain of salt because i dont know too much about this area of modding. 

1.JPG.772648bad06e8d37fda2661684d57e69.JPG

Don't worry i found the problem: it was because MCM changed the MCMInterface.swf between versions and i had an older version, i rebuilt the MCM to be compatible with new versions (i hope). I had an old version because i was tired of MCM breaking at every F4se update! It will be uploaded together with the new versuon of the mod.

Edit>>> in the mean time where you find font size try reduce those numbers to 22 for all buttons and exoecially for the magno cum gaudio text

20 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Problem is MCG doesn't mark them as busy, but only check if they are...so there is not a way to unbusy them if the condition for them to be marked as busy still persist. 

What you can do is:

-open AAF manager and see if they are in a scene somewhere (best to double check this)

-stop the random sex and initiative sex system and then try to interact with them

-check your aaf load order index and pointing preston or the other busy actors in consolle run the commands:

Haskeyword xx017CEA

Haskeyword xx00915A

Where xx is the load order of you AAF.esm that you can check in a mod manager

If the consolle return 1 then AAF has reserved that actor for something

I'll give it a try. Provided that they ARE reserved for some reason, do you know of any way to un-reserve them? Release them from that status, somehow?

EDIT: I figured it out. At least, I think. Both of them returned 1 for the first keyword, xx017CEA. So I used the callfunction "objectreference.removekeyword" xx017CEA console command on both of them, and now they're returning 0 to the haskeyword and both are responding to the hotkey like they should.

Thanks for helping me work through that.

1 minute ago, Dapper Dan Pomade said:

I'll give it a try. Provided that they ARE reserved for some reason, do you know of any way to un-reserve them? Release them from that status, somehow?

If so unfortunately there is not a consolle command to remove a keyword (i think) i mean you can add a keyword using addkeyword but i don't think there is a removekyword, if it exists you can try removekeyword xx017CEA and removekeyword xx00915A but at that point you should ask yourself how they ended having those keyword without being in an active AAF scene! I hope you can resolve the problem using the first two points because if the third point is true then i am afraid that the only option would be to deactivate the aaf.esm plugin the load a save, save the game, reactivate the aaf.esm plugin and load again but this operation can mess with mods that directly depends from aaf

54 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Thanks, just to be sure: for mannequins do you mean the armor racks that you can build and put armor on to display (they are easy to block) or also the mannequins that are all around cluttering the commonwealth? These last I did not found them in CK they are a sort of static or furniture maybe.

Showcases, of course - those that are lying on the commonwealth, it's just static objects without additional functions.

19 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

If so unfortunately there is not a consolle command to remove a keyword (i think) i mean you can add a keyword using addkeyword but i don't think there is a removekyword, if it exists you can try removekeyword xx017CEA and removekeyword xx00915A but at that point you should ask yourself how they ended having those keyword without being in an active AAF scene! I hope you can resolve the problem using the first two points because if the third point is true then i am afraid that the only option would be to deactivate the aaf.esm plugin the load a save, save the game, reactivate the aaf.esm plugin and load again but this operation can mess with mods that directly depends from aaf

I have no idea how either of them got stuck with that keyword, but things happen when you mod. Something got stuck along the way, obviously. Out of curiosity, what does the xx017CEA keyword mean? I wonder why both of them had it at 1, yet could be called into AAF scenes using other mods.

Anyway, in case you didn't see my edit earlier, I was able to fix it. There isn't a removekeyword console command as far as I know, but you can actually use callfunction "objectreference.removekeyword" and then xx017CEA (or whatever keyword you need removed), and it'll work. Now they're both returning 0 to whatever that keyword is, and can be interacted with through the hotkey like normal.

Thanks for helping me work through it.

1 hour ago, anghelos92 said:

Don't worry i found the problem: it was because MCM changed the MCMInterface.swf between versions and i had an older version, i rebuilt the MCM to be compatible with new versions (i hope). I had an old version because i was tired of MCM breaking at every F4se update! It will be uploaded together with the new versuon of the mod.

Edit>>> in the mean time where you find font size try reduce those numbers to 22 for all buttons and exoecially for the magno cum gaudio text

Still nothing, ill keep triying whit other sizes

50 minutes ago, Dapper Dan Pomade said:

Out of curiosity, what does the xx017CEA keyword mean?

Interesting, that keyword is the AAF_ActorLocked, as far as I know reading the AAF wikia I can tell you that when you call an AAF animation AAF just mark the actor involved in scenes with the AAF_ActorBusy Keyword which is xx00915A. This means that some mod that uses AAF have explicitly used the actor locked keyword to reserve an actor for its uses. MCG doesn't use it to mark actors also because MCG is not directly dependent on AAF (It can run also without) so it should be another AAF mod that used it to reserve the actor. Do you remember in what other mod activity Preston or Dogmeat has been involved?

Also thank you for the callfunction trick!

5 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Interesting, that keyword is the AAF_ActorLocked, as far as I know reading the AAF wikia I can tell you that when you call an AAF animation AAF just mark the actor involved in scenes with the AAF_ActorBusy Keyword which is xx00915A. This means that some mod that uses AAF have explicitly used the actor locked keyword to reserve an actor for its uses. MCG doesn't use it to mark actors also because MCG is not directly dependent on AAF (It can run also without) so it should be another AAF mod that used it to reserve the actor. Do you remember in what other mod activity Preston or Dogmeat has been involved?

Also thank you for the callfunction trick!

I can't take credit, I found a post in the AAF Violate thread in which EgoBallistic explained the callfunction way of removing keywords. So shout out to EgoBallistic for that.

The only ones I can think of that might have used either of them is SEU or Violate.

On 6/3/2019 at 2:32 PM, jah15 said:

Thank you for your response! I will wait for the next update.

On a side note. I saw on your list of incompatible mods that transfer settlements causes issue with the widgets. In my experience, I found that if I Started M.C.G first in the save file, saved, exited the game, activated Transfer Settlements, and then came back into the game everything works great. The widgets and transfer settlements will work. If you start with Transfer Settlements and MCG at the same time in a new game or save file together. The widgets will not work. MCG must start first and be activated.

This is what worked for me.

I can confirm this.  New playthrough...saved after exiting vault and configuring MCG...exited game, installed transfer settlements, configured it (will come back to this in a second), completed the Codsworth quest, slept 24 hours and Lust was showing at 8, which is consistent with playing sans Transfer Settlements.

I think the conflict has to do with shared sound files...in particular, the sound file played when self medicating in MCG is the same one played when one uses the Settlement-Boy animation in T.S.  That is the only real overlap I have found thus far, at any rate.  Could be wrong.  Disabling the Settlement-boy option, however, does NOT remove the conflict (save for when one installs T.S. after activating MCG).  Disabling player comments, animations, and the lightning electrical startup, all under the rapid profile in T.S.  does seem to reduce save game bloat when running both mods

Also, you should add the old mod Combat Strip Lite to the incompatible list...attempting to install the defeat portion of MCG will throw an error message if CSL is present, and Defeat installation is aborted.

48 minutes ago, Dapper Dan Pomade said:

The only ones I can think of that might have used either of them is SEU or Violate.

Neither of those mods applies the AAF_ActorBusy or AAF_ActorLocked keyword to actors.  Both mods check for AAF_ActorBusy on actors to avoid doing anything with actors who are already in an animation, but they never set that keyword themselves.

I have been seeing reports of people getting AAF_ActorBusy stuck on their characters recently, probably due to animations in AAF 78 not starting correctly due to bad XML.

1 minute ago, EgoBallistic said:

Neither of those mods applies the AAF_ActorBusy or AAF_ActorLocked keyword to actors.  Both mods check for AAF_ActorBusy on actors to avoid doing anything with actors who are already in an animation, but they never set that keyword themselves.

I have been seeing reports of people getting AAF_ActorBusy stuck on their characters recently, probably due to animations in AAF 78 not starting correctly due to bad XML.

Then maybe it has something to do with updating Themes, because a couple versions ago it was causing a lot of animations to not start correctly for me. I'd just get a black screen forever. I reverted to a previous version because of it, but maybe there was some residual issues that got left behind?