What's on your mind?

20 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Owns a thousand games- doesn't want to play any of them. There ought to be a name for this psychological disorder.... and prescribed treatment. :classic_dry:

400 cable channels and nothing worth watching.  The only prescription is an hard reset apocalypse.

22 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Owns a thousand games- doesn't want to play any of them. There ought to be a name for this psychological disorder.... and prescribed treatment. :classic_dry:

It is called being crippled by choice/indecision. The only treatment is to confront it...that or flipping a coin to decide what to do next...or not.

3 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

The only treatment is to confront it...that or flipping a coin to decide what to do next...or not.

Decided to watch the new Justice League on HBO. That usually sparks my imagination again along with plenty of hot women like Gal Gadot and Amber Heard to peak other things. ❤️❤️❤️

Gal Gadot Nude and Hot Photos – Leaked DiariesJustice League: Amber Heard stars as Mera in new photo | EW.com

9 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

Day 370 of the 15 day COVID lockdown to 'slow the spread'.  Thank GOD I live in Texas.

I'm seriously thinking of moving to Texas to get away from all that shit.  Somebody needs to remove Governor Michelle, "Loonie," Grisham already, I'm fucking sick of living in a draconian Blue state. ?

38 minutes ago, Carabosse said:

The EU is a flaming pile of dog shit.

Reminds me of another two letter acronym that starts with the letter E and is also a flaming pile of dog shit. I'll give you a hint. It is Electronic and it calls itself Art. Can you guess it?

So... lets say you and your girl are getting down to sexy time and you are going down on her.  Everything is going well and she is really enjoying it because you playing her tuba like its guitar hero on easy mode (analogies are fun).  Then it happens, the ahegao (SHE CUMS).  Only you forgot that this girl has a splash zone as she is a squinter and your mouth is open as you were taking a breath.  Yet not only did you get it in your mouth, your girl some how thread the needle and managed to hit you in the back of your throat.  AND it went down the wrong pipe.  So while your girl is on her back having a really nice moment, you are choking and gasping for air.  What goes through your mind at that moment?  Do you wish for death as not only are you struggling to breath right now but your girl just realized what happened and is now dying of laughter from the situation.  Do you think of life and oh no you passed out.  Just kidding but that choking bit really killed the sexy time mood for you.  Long story short which is more embarrassing, your girl laughing about how she almost killed you or that you know she is telling all her friends, sisters, cousins, mother, and her non racist grandma how she almost killed you?

1 hour ago, Dio_Wolf49 said:

So... lets say you and your girl are getting down to sexy time and you are going down on her.  Everything is going well and she is really enjoying it because you playing her tuba like its guitar hero on easy mode (analogies are fun).  Then it happens, the ahegao (SHE CUMS).  Only you forgot that this girl has a splash zone as she is a squinter and your mouth is open as you were taking a breath.  Yet not only did you get it in your mouth, your girl some how thread the needle and managed to hit you in the back of your throat.  AND it went down the wrong pipe.  So while your girl is on her back having a really nice moment, you are choking and gasping for air.  What goes through your mind at that moment?  Do you wish for death as not only are you struggling to breath right now but your girl just realized what happened and is now dying of laughter from the situation.  Do you think of life and oh no you passed out.  Just kidding but that choking bit really killed the sexy time mood for you.  Long story short which is more embarrassing, your girl laughing about how she almost killed you or that you know she is telling all her friends, sisters, cousins, mother, and her non racist grandma how she almost killed you?

You just gotta roll with the punches on that one and laugh it off. If they know it bothers you, you'll never live it down. Also, consider that some of us- like myself- would happily trade our pathetic, non existent sex life for your "problem" and day. I can't even talk about dating since I haven't been on one in years due to covid/getting old/current social climate/not being anywhere near well off financially/having always been too much of one thing and not enough of another.

I think my car wants to be my girlfriend since it's constantly demanding my attention and money, lol. Either that or it fucking hates me.

1 hour ago, KoolHndLuke said:

I think my car wants to be my girlfriend since it's constantly demanding my attention and money, lol. Either that or it fucking hates me.

Those two things are not necessarily mutually exclusive.  Just... y'know.  FYI.  ~_^

4 hours ago, Dio_Wolf49 said:

AND it went down the wrong pipe.

This young Padewan is why you breath through your nose, sorry if the smell bothers you. On the flip side - if Miss Squinter isn't your girlfriend, be sure to remove any short blond curlies out of your nose before you go home to your girlfriend whom is dark haired.

3 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Is that an admission? And are you single since I'm a glutton for punishment. :lol:

LOL!  No.  I mean, I've definitely been an evil bitch plenty, but doing that whole "stick with a partner I know I hate" for... whatever stupid reason?  Nothankee.  I know plenty who have, and I never really did get the point of it all, regardless what those potential gains may have been.  Which.. probably contributes to the why in terms of yes, I'm single, but at this point fairly committedly so.

Relationships, in my experience, are a huge pain in the ass, a lot of work and compromise, and frankly, more energy than I care to spend anymore just to keep everyone from crying, objects flying around the house, etc etc.  Well that, or they just WORK.  Definitely known a few couples where it's like, "Ok.. you GOTTA let me borrow whatever freaking book or magic rock or whatever the hell you've got going on here, cause... damn!"  Another one I've never quite managed to figure out though, so..  meh.  My computer (and my car, for that matter) seem to like me better, or at least dislike me a lot less often than pretty much any serious partner I've tried to work it out with.  xD

Why English is used in programming around the world. I thought that maybe it would be easier for people to program in their own language. Seems I'm wrong- https://ystudios.com/insights-passion/codelanguage#:~:text=MAKING THE CODE IN ENGLISH&text=But not all programming codes,developed in English speaking countries.

“Having English keywords keep the programming abstracted from normal language for us…We do NOT want local language keywords for programming. Anyone who has made their own programming language at university and tried local keywords will agree with me on how confusing it is to read the code.”

“English language seems to be well-adapted for programming. In most native languages, finding concise equivalent of keywords can really be a burden. Some languages might measure up but some languages can't just stand the test.”

8 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Why English is used in programming around the world. I thought that maybe it would be easier for people to program in their own language. Seems I'm wrong- https://ystudios.com/insights-passion/codelanguage#:~:text=MAKING THE CODE IN ENGLISH&text=But not all programming codes,developed in English speaking countries.

“Having English keywords keep the programming abstracted from normal language for us…We do NOT want local language keywords for programming. Anyone who has made their own programming language at university and tried local keywords will agree with me on how confusing it is to read the code.”

“English language seems to be well-adapted for programming. In most native languages, finding concise equivalent of keywords can really be a burden. Some languages might measure up but some languages can't just stand the test.”

Well, the more layers of translation and abstraction we add, the less powerful a given programming language becomes in the first place, so trying to port things into local 'user-friendly' versions is in fact somewhat self-defeating, since even if it "reads better", you still have to learn all the syntax and conventions and keywords etc.  For most half-decent programming languages, it wouldn't make a *huge* difference what language it were in, baring of course entirely different alphabets.  Latin to Chinese to Arabic etc.  Crossing those lines is a lot harder for the lack of immediate legibility to the programmer, and of course you need a machine designed to type in such character sets to begin with.

Hell...  If we'd all listened to Steve Gibson, we'd all be writing in pure assembly.  He's been ranting about that for decades.  ;)

20 hours ago, Dio_Wolf49 said:

Long story short which is more embarrassing, your girl laughing about how she almost killed you or that you know she is telling all her friends, sisters, cousins, mother, and her non racist grandma how she almost killed you?

I don't think i'd be embarrassed at all in either cases lol. In the first case i'll just joke about it myself, drink some water to stabilize and get back in action. In the second case i'll just roll with it if they ever bring it up and joke about how if anything it's an accomplishment that i managed to make her cum like crazy and then choked on her juices myself just to prove how unkillably tough i am lmao.

You gotta own your goofs and be playful about them, it keeps you happier and disarms anyone who might be looking to score a quick dunk on you.

On 3/21/2021 at 3:07 AM, Dio_Wolf49 said:

Long story short which is more embarrassing, your girl laughing about how she almost killed you or that you know she is telling all her friends, sisters, cousins, mother, and her non racist grandma how she almost killed you?

I hope she dies of a heart attack triggered by a slow moving tractor to meet the goddess of stupid and wake up in a medieval fantasy world with a terrorist and pervert.?

Reminds me of the time I chuckled at the mention of a corpse getting split in half during a family dinner only to catch myself a second after I started. I am all terrible people. I mean we, WEEEEEEEE~ Anyway tell her to keep it on the down low assuming she hasn't already told everybody. Give it time and she might forget about it maybe. Or maybe she's a psychopath. I dunno.

In response to allegations against certain official offices about personal and work computers of a reporter that had been confirmed to be "compromised" in an investigation , an official statement in a hearing concluded that certain deleted files "appeared to be caused by the backspace key being stuck, rather than a remote intrusion".

Yeah...cause no one would notice that while everything they typed was being deleted, lol. Fucking backspace key! :lol:

Also a complete coincidence that she is appropriately labeled as a conservative in the wiki article- for posterity's sake.

45 minutes ago, Psalam said:

You take a dog for a LONG walk. ? 

Heh I do this every days already, it's nice, but once I get home it doesn't do much for me. He loves it though so I guess that's what matters

3 hours ago, CyanBunnye said:

Feel so down lately, can't seem to enjoy a single thing. Not even extra bacon + crispy onions burgers. ??How do I fix, more sauce ?

Happiness is a state of mind.  Nothing can "force" you to be happy.  Decide you are content and happy and look for excuses to justify you being so.  IE you are healthy (hopefully), you can walk your dog, you aren't allergic to your favorite foods, and so on and so on.  Make a list of all the stuff you CAN DO.  Don't focus on what you can't or what may have "happened" to you lately.  If you "wait" on happiness to come to you, that is nothing more than a fickle emotion and it leaves as quickly as it came.

As for the dog loving the walk......meh.  What the dog really loves is spending time with you.  They don't call them man's best friend for nothing.